Goes to 8 straight NBA Finals in the EASTERN Conference

>Goes to 8 straight NBA Finals in the EASTERN Conference
>Dicked Everybody in the East
>Goes West
>Can't even Make Playoffs in the West\

Did LeBron get overhyped all these years by playing in the East? Is this the reason he was ducking the West all these years? The only MVP he ever had to play against the EAST was Derrick fucking Rose, probably the worst MVP of all time.

Attached: usp-nba_-los-angeles-lakers-at-memphis-grizzlies.jpg (1000x600, 180K)

No. If anything hes underhyped because hell never get 6 rings like Jordan. He has a legitimate chance to finish his career with 40k points and 10k assists. Thats not just impressive that’s impossible

lebron is old with a lot of mileage. you can see it how he takes a lot of plays off

>He has a legitimate chance to finish his career with 40k points and 10k assists.
>Thats not just impressive that’s impossible
God I hate how Americans talk

he's a good basketball player but he doesn't have the heart of a champion. he's a compiler, not a killer.

>God I hate how Americans talk
cringe

Then fuck off out of this american sport thread on a prodominately american anonymous forum created by an american in america

leastern conference was always shittier because players wanted to avoid lebron and take their chances west which tilted it even more as western teams arms raced to try and beat each other

now that lebron is in the west he has to deal with these superteams and his own team is garbage because they're mentally softer younger generation and he cancer'd them with his GM faggotry. it's his own damn fault, no sympathy

This. He's already played more than MJ, and that's including Wizards years. MJ never had to deal with the wear and tear and fatigue that LeBron has to.
Also he missed like 20 games and is playing injured now, if he were healthy Lakers would be in the playoffs

>prodominately
Oh god it keeps going

G'Day! It sounds like you're just upset because a dingo ate your baby mate, relax and grab a Foster's.

American here. Yeah it made me cringe when i read what he typed too lol...

Just look at how shitty the Lakers have done when LeBron doesn't play. One of the worst teams in the league.

That tells you everything you need to know. This guy dragged a bunch of nobodies including Mo fucking Williams to the finals.

nah he's the second best player of all time and has lived up to being the most hyped athlete of all time. if he ever gets the luxury of taking nights off (like KD can) or being the 2nd best player on his team (like Kobe) he will absolutely win more rings

Whats Fosters?

A garbage beer

>not "its australian for beer"
you had one job also yes garbage beer

East babby

fosters is at least better than budweiser

That’s why we sell it dumbcunt Americans lol no one here drinks it
Also upvoting everyone who gave me a (you)

Lol no

>getting into a tizz because one Aussie posted

lmao NA retards

Lakers would still only be 8th seed (almost 7th) if you extrapolated to a full season with LeBron. He's old, now probably playing through injury, and this team doesn't fit his style. They should've kept Lopez

>But it was all from the shit tier east

this

East wasnt shit teir til bron drove all the talent out. That was the big 3 Celtics, reggie Miller pacers, prime wade etc

Celtics was dog shit before the big 3
Reggie miller was a role player when the pacers could on won.
Wade was only a threat with shaq.

The east was never good, except when jordan was there.

>lebum

based

fuck your god strayan cunt and dont reply at me

>Plays ZERO defense
>b-b-b-buh he's caring these young kids

Statpadding retard against east shitters

Use your brain moran

It's actually a Canadian sport my dude

This. The east hasnt been the overall stronger conference since the mid 90s. The early 2000s had the lakers/spurs/kings (and the kg twolves to a lesser extent) dominating the league, mid and late 2000s had the spurs/suns/lakers dominating the league. The east produces maybe one team a year that is on par with the top 4 teams in the west, and a whole lot of garbage that would struggle to make an 8 seed out west. It's been this way since LeBron came into the league. He's a noob basher and now that he's playing in the west with the big boys for 65+% of the season he's getting shit on.