Where will they finish next year?

Where will they finish next year?

Attached: Chelsea 19.20.png (449x577, 305K)

They are spending a shit ton of money this summer because of the incoming transfer ban, they will probably end up winning the league

>kepa
also
>not playing both kante and jorhingo as defensive mids in a 4-2-3-1

avobe toiletnam

11th

Who will play the AM in this formation? Barkley?!? lol

RLC for Barkley. If they don't buy a better midfielder.

Kepa will manage the team to 1st place

who gives a shit?

higuain goes back to juventus at the end of the season

AC Milan right? Or does he still belong to Juve?

oh no, that sucks!

Drinkwater

he belongs to juve

next to Everton
good years will come to an end, Abramovich will abandon you, buy FC Basel or some other shit

I for one welcome the return of player-managers. One of the best memes in sports.

>Jorginho
>Pulisic
>Higuain

>that team
OUT>>
Emerson
Jorgie
Pulisic
CHO
Piggy

Chelsea in 94 was basically better than this current shite

Ngubu is a left winger.

will be shit for a couple of years. bought too much dross recently, allowed players with shitty mentality too much freedom. too much laissez faire like the willian-conte picture.
shame really when you think of the team and characters they had not too long ago. lampard, ballack, didi, terry, iva and so many more. the current bunch is despicable with a few exceptions

I like how you eurosnobs aren't even giving pulisic a chance. Faggots, go jerk off to ngubu then

>Ballsack
>the eternal Ossi not being despicable

willian is one of the only ones with a strong character left. it's these beta bitch twinks that are the problem

Imagine what will happen when Poolisick introduces authentic American cuisine to Piggy Higgy

Attached: americanstriker.jpg (634x946, 107K)

RLC or Kovacic

Remember when Chelshit was an intimidating team to play against?

I am praying that Zidane takes over soon because Chelsea have no future with Sorri

Why do people hate Willian again? He's always seemed the most creative of Chelsea's front three, and he's good on the ball. Only Hazard has more technical skill. I guess he makes poor decisions every now and then.