Help

Help
I'm a skinny nerd who never does sports. Yesterday I went wall climbing because my friend lured me. I pushed my limits wayyyy too hard and now my entire torso hurts like hell and I feel like a grandpa and the pain is only getting worse, I could literally barely wipe my ass back in the toilet because of how much my arms hurt to bend them backwards. What the fuck do I do? Drink shit tons of water? Rest in bed? Never doing sports again but please help, what should I optimally do in this broken state [spoiler] can't wait until recovery to go again though lmao[/spoiler]

Attached: 1537409546897.jpg (600x600, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delayed_onset_muscle_soreness
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

eat a banana and play some footy with the lads like a normal person ffs

a lot of ice helps desu

steroids

also, it's matchday so don't expect a lot of replies, try again tomorrow or friday night

Standard DOMS, the more you go the less it will hurt

sure if i'm not mummified by then

Attached: too-long-didnt-read.jpg (400x400, 95K)

Rub poop under your nose and hang upside down from a tree with a brick in each hand for seven hours

it's not funny. Please give proper advice. I'm afraid to leave the chair atm

Finland

what's your main board la

fucking christ you are pathetic. youre body is sore; eat protein to help muscle recovery.

Try to get moving, it'll make the recovery faster. Light cardio is the best. Walking, cycling, skiing, jogging, pole walking, etc. If your torso and arms is hurting then something that involves your arms is better. It'll probably hurt at first but start as slow as you have to. No need to even go fast and get out of breath.

it's just DOMS, it'll go away in a few days. a bit of light activity, massage or a sauna might help
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delayed_onset_muscle_soreness

Thanks a ton guys. Seems like I just mostly need to endure then. Fuck.

the pain is good it means you're getting stronger
just let it pass

take a warm/hot bath man, helps you loosen up and stretch out lightly. it's fucking great.

Climbings great senpai, all my software dev friends do it

I think nerds like the problem solving aspect of it

You are a weak piece of shit.

Head over to /fit/ and start doing facepulls. THE FACEPULLS ARE NON NEGOTIABLE

>so sore you can't move
never heard of this happening before

>babby's first exertion
You're weak OP, pure and simple, if you don't want to feel like dying after climbing you're going to need to keep at it and improve. Rest and do light stretches today, eat a big protein-heavy meal, and in 3 or so days do a heavy workout again.

Eat some protein and have a sauna

OP, you need to keep at it, this happened because you are not used to doing exercises. Stop being a weakling