Official /turnleft/ Folds of Honor QuikTrip 500 at Atlanta thread

The race: 325 laps for 500 miles of racing on the Atlanta quad-oval. Today the drivers will maintain sustained speeds between 165 to 195 mph.

Green flag: 1400EST
Broadcast freq: (((Fox)))
Stream: TBD

Rags: Welcome.

LET'S GO RACING BOYS!

Attached: Lanta.png (1050x1040, 1M)

Attached: ragsinabox.webm (854x480, 2.89M)

The fuck was that Larson "interview"

Rolling for who explodes and dies today

Who the fuck is Billy Gillman?

>inb4 muh god heretic

>based first post
/ragsinabox/

Attached: rags_oc.jpg (3024x4032, 3.04M)

>lelson

Attached: chingchong.jpg (563x459, 44K)

>larson

I really hope you're right

I swear if I become president one day my first announcement will by Ragsinaboxposting was never funny

gray hair is one thing, but wtf is Joy wearing an aluminum wig?

Attached: hair.png (417x270, 296K)

It's designed to irritate /reeedddit/.

Works, too.

Attached: Box o rags.jpg (435x435, 72K)

When did Darrell Waltrip start looking super old?

They're both old enough to not give a fuck.

Regardless, they should just go with a multi-tier team of reporters you can choose from so you don't have to put up with the bitches and faggots the media hires because they're all urbanites that hate real Americans.

Is it true Daytona was the last race with restrictor plate and they are now all running spacers at all track? If that's true, what does it mean? Thanks in advance.

Attached: reutimann-wins-rain-interrupted-coca-cola-600-7081_1.jpg (610x759, 146K)

ODDS:

Harcuck 3/1
Kryle 5.5/1
Lelson 7/1
Troox 7/1
Clit 7.5/1
Lelgano 10/1
Bread 12/1
Lelliott 15/1
Hamlel 18/1
Krut 18/1
Al-mir Allah 18/1
Jones 28/1
Blaney 30/1
Gimmie 30/1
Suarez 40/1
Autism 40/1
Steakhouse 40/1
Showman 60/1
Byron 60/1
Muhnards 75/1
Redditdetto 75/1
Newman 75/1
Hemric 100/1
Preece 250/1
Ty Dillon 300/1
Bubba 500/1
Boosher 500/1
Field 100/1

stopped dying his hair last year

>Johnson that low
where did it all go so wrong

Attached: 1419059032204.jpg (550x366, 60K)

Pilot Danica

Attached: 1538876314243.jpg (1000x563, 101K)

yes
550HP tapered spacer package on all tracks over a mile in length, including Daytona and Talladega going forward. They'll have a tick more power than they had with the restrictor plate last week when we go to Talladega

>Competition caution for rain last night
What the fuck!?

no rubber on the track

>2 threads

>look at all this wild racing the retards in the TV trailer have no idea how to cover anyways

Attached: 1535768184249.png (400x400, 195K)

Good racing so far. I’m worried all the bottom of the track guys are gonna separate in the next 10 laps then it’s gonna be another snoozefest intermediate race.

>talking about that bottom

Attached: you figure it out.png (474x632, 464K)

which thread we sticking with? I personally vote for this one

I got money on Bowyer and Kyle Busch for top 5s and then some head to head driver odds from bovada

Nope.

If it's not posted in the gen, then it's redddit.

I don't see that happening this time.

who is the faggot that makes a race thread and doesn't post it in the general?

Attached: 1535935305099.png (401x483, 59K)

This is the one I saw linked in motor/sp/ort

You're forgetting about a driver.

Attached: ..jpg (588x892, 137K)

odds aren't great, I try to only bet a few things I think are undervalued. Otherwise I bet too much. Still have $60 on today's race

Some butthurt f1 redditttor trying to shit up our threads because f1 hasn't started yet.

anyone got the acesports link or a twitch streamer?

The cactus king makes this track his bitch and is never a bad bet.

>you now remember Ryan Newman

You're going to see a bunch of guys on the top because they have no power to accelerate off the bottom.

"oh its so tight"

Attached: 4729.jpg (300x272, 12K)

makak wants in

Attached: Update.jpg (948x532, 89K)

great to see a brown man leading a Nascar race

They fucked up by not doing the meme aero duct work this week.
This looks nothing like the Vegas test

fyi

>

would you rather have blown tires and exploded brakes all race?

kill yourself, if it's not linked in the general it's not the real thread

Attached: 1550432867714.jpg (623x718, 70K)

lol holy shit are you autistic or something?

>M-M-MUH FUKKKKEN RULES DUDE!!!!

fuck off back to your reddit thread

Jimmy's from Cali, so that counts, right?

If it's not in the gen it's cancer. Fuck off.
This.

nah cuase hes not socal down by the border.

Yea, but the "border" has now moved up to San Fran, so he should get credit.

sorry user I don't know I live in Pennsylvania where we don't get to see non whites.

Yea, because Philly is known to be a snowflake city, of course.

you should move to Philly and get some cultural enrichment

I live very far from philly. Never been there.

im late boys. how are we looking?

Attached: 1538936748132.jpg (501x800, 75K)

Shitty, of course. As expected.

Larson will cuck himself and Harvick will win

500 miles is a long race.

>176 mph into the corner

Attached: 1502661181690.jpg (512x512, 26K)

good

Attached: 250px-331Cacnea.png (250x250, 47K)

Seems like a sleeper, boys.

Fuck this, I'm out.

you're really bored already?

>Hendrick
>88
17th
>24
18th
>9
20th
>48
25th

I want off this ride.

Honestly, I'm absolutely flabbergasted that NASCAR has invested so much time and money trying to make the sport tv friendly and forgot about actually getting fans to races.

The only reason it's even on television is because it got popular when people started, guess what, going to the races. Now that generation has died off and nobody can relate to racing a Ford/Chevy/Toyota vehicle that doesn't even look like a car you see everyday. (F1 is different because their fans have national drivers/teams to root for)

I wonder if France is really fucking retarded or if the track owners (IMC or whatever) are the ones holding him by the balls and telling him not to impede on their track monopoly and to invest everything into making it tv friendly
>samefagging and blogposting in the same post
Sorry but I think I'm starting to understand why nascar fell of the cliff.

In short: break the track monopoly and invest in getting NASCAR races at local tracks to fix the sport

Attached: IMG_4662.jpg (1024x791, 169K)

Bah

>rim riding

I'm pretty sure it happened because Brian France was supposed to be the ambassador to NASCAR and not a total drunk piece of shit who didn't even show up to the track.

He relied too much on gimmicks and not enough on maintaining the product.

>mikey.jpg

This race is poopy

It's exactly as shitty as I thought it would be.

"Side by side" racing my ass. It's "clean air wins" again.

i have a feeling that's what he started to do during the Sr/Gordon days when the sport had a good rivalry. He probably made a ton of money off of tv deals too. But then Sr died, many of the original fans (who actually went to races and bought merchandise) checked out, and I have a feeling that tracks may have had a bit of a say on who got to host races, tying his hands on getting NASCAR back to its roots

Also
>kryle

>krylel

Attached: 1521257463411.png (722x720, 277K)

I hope that these garbage ass ISM tracks get nuked off the schedule. Fans have been wanting more short tracks and toad courses for the past 2 decades and we are stuck with trash like this.

*road courses

I sure hate phone posting

Just got here, racing still shit or nah?

racing is shit and the race thread is split

Still total trash niggy

And it's not even that NASCAR can only be popular in the south, it can appeal to everyone and absolutely has the potential to these days with queer bashing effectively out of the sport.

It's just that they can't figure out a way to expand to the Midwest or Pacific Northwest. still think you can get people back into the sport by racing at local tracks in the south and getting the fans who left the sport to go to a race

Oh shit the France family owns ISC while some other company owns the rest of the tracks. Does the France family only care about the tracks and not give a shit about NASCAR anymore?

Last spergpost from me:
Well it turns out that Bill France is actually a fucking idiot. He had the world by the balls but it seems like he legitimately tried to sabotage the sport for what..monetary gain or to keep it in the south?

He surely has enough power though since all the former drivers are still saying NASCAR should be left in the France family, but after his latest episode and him going to jail, I fully expect him to give up, sell the rights to the sport, and die without understanding what happened nor learning any lessons.

After this race I want to look at those faceberg bots. Are they really being that obvious?

>retard alert in pit road

>Preece

>Mistakes into memes