Every time a 0-0 happens an American dies

Every time a 0-0 happens an American dies

Attached: Capture.jpg (534x224, 11K)

Good.

Good

Still waiting on my turn.

This

Every day, 100 Americans are killed with guns and hundreds more are shot and injured. The effects of gun violence extend far beyond these casualties,gun violence shapes the lives of millions of Americans who witness it, know someone who was shot, or live in fear of the next shooting

>virtue signalling over football results
oh no no no no no no

Soccer

Shut up.

Attached: istockphoto-595751226-1024x1024.jpg (1024x683, 218K)

based

Attached: handegg.jpg (1140x874, 100K)

Eagerly awaiting the sweet release of death to take me

Attached: Glitz and Glamour of Los Angeles.webm (480x480, 2.86M)

That arrow is pointing at his elbow not his hand

Is this why so many American support spurs?

and the egg arrow is pointing at his hand, not his egg

Wtf

grove street homie

Good

That's California for you

Attached: la-1520893617-06hj4eqswj-snap-image.jpg (1200x675, 270K)

that road would make a great rally track

a ton of those fit in America. It surprises me that NASCAR is the big racing sport in America, considering how locked into stadiums

I read on /o/ that if you rent a sports car in las vegas, they literally give you a map of backroads to take and trash the car. is that true? I always thought they imposed strict limits to what you can do

Vegas is unique, I'll say that much. They voted for a dead Brothel Owner to be in Congress

Wasn't that Pahrump or something? Not Vegas?

based. I have a mate who rented a corvette and 911 for some race track experience there and the prices were ridiculously low. if you want to go to a race track in europe the insurances alone would fuck you up let alone renting a car, and you still end up liable for shit like race track damage

I always wonder whether they are money-laundering operations. Is that what /o/ is suggesting?

probably. with the prices they were charging they probably don't cover the running costs. or maybe I just underestimate sports cars and the average person doesn't beat them hard enough to warrant changing anything prematurely

This

with a car like that, people would be too scared to fuck anything up because of how much it would cost

Wembley has an NFL shop in it