Is it bad to support another country’s national team?

Is it bad to support another country’s national team?

Attached: 85C6E071-B75B-4437-9B41-7EA86F8872AA.jpg (700x590, 62K)

yes

Is your own nation still in the competition? If so then yes it is bad. If you are, say an American living in the Netherlands, you should support both the Netherlands and the US, but always prefer the nation you feel most connected with, which in your case should always be USA because dutch culture literally consists of cycling

if brazil is knocked out i would usually cheer for england because i really liked their players
but now i really hate them all so i dont support anybody

Wrong with a very few exceptions. e.g. If your NT has been disgracefully run and you're temporarily "supporting" your rivals as a protest, that's OK.

only if it is the netherlands (meme country)

It is always ok to support the Netherlands (and relentlessly beat up German fans)

Always supported England besides us

Attached: 1522786053149.jpg (1080x1080, 218K)

Why? When I grew up and we played against England it was a guaranteed win.

Always liked their team, Owen was one of my favorite players.

For me, its mexico

L-landon?

It's totally fine, but you have to openly admit you hate your own country first.

You forgot ice skating m8

>flag
Just for that alone, yes.

For me, the order has always been
1. Greece
2. Italy
3. Netherlands

>tfw last WC

Don't support us, we're fucking shit

It's bad if your national team is going against them but if its two nations and you have a favorite between the two then you're all good. Every time the world cup is up and we're in it I always root for us till we get knocked out and if is somehow Canada or Mexico is still in switch to rooting for them.

Why the Netherlands?

Not if they are white

Attached: 1547696893303.jpg (660x660, 59K)

t mexican

Attached: 1550703625305s.jpg (125x113, 2K)

I support Argentina because the girl in all my classes, who I have a crush on but will never work up the nerve to ask out, is Argentinian

I support Wales in tournaments. I hate the Irish team.

For me it's
Greece
Serbia

For me, it's Finland, Netherlands, literally anyone who's against a 3rd world country like Brazil

you now remember the "what part of x are you from?" threads

I support Norway as well as the US mainly because my girlfriend is Norwegian. But Norway is fucking ass.

Well I do it every second summer cos our team sucks ":D"

for me it's Spain because I've 19% spanish ancestry

It's cuckoldry at best, traitorous at worst.

Is it bad to play for another country's national team if you are not from that country?

Attached: rice.jpg (624x351, 23K)

Right after the game this Dutch blondine was gangfucked by a bunch of tanned Brazilian men during a carnaval orgy. She then return home and met Jan. Jan had to work really hard to get her attention, she wasn't initially convinced Jan was worthy of her. After allot of waiting, expensive dates and long emotional conversations Jan finally was allowed to have a relationship with her and foot the bill of her continued existence. Jan is a university graduate in STEM, drives a fresh BMW, plays football in the 2nd division, tall and fit and owns a house garden and everything. Jan is reminded everyday how lucky he is for getting hitched with this unique snowflake.

Attached: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg (1980x1059, 445K)

what part of the netherlands are you from maatje

I guess you could always pretend to be dutch

>tfw no NT has been worth bandwagoning since Brazil 2002

I support which ever team is playing against an African one

Why do Americans have this childish obsession with having to always 'support' a team? You can watch a game of any sport and enjoy without having to root for a team

'supporting' another country's team is cringe
If England are knocked out or didn't qualify then I just watch the games and without supporting anyone

I tend to support France, our oldest rivals

I choose different team in every tournament that I think has good chance of winning and bet couple hundred euros on them to make it exciting since Finland never qualifies.

Attached: salejaputin.jpg (650x434, 69K)

what about speed skating??

Americans have to support othet nations cuz ours suck at national sports

Why would I support any well paid millionaires who often won't even sing along with the anthem?

just talk to her bro
you can do it

Dutch people are based and /elite/ If you have to pick a team to support that isn’t your own they’re a good choice.

Why do all third worlders love Englel so much?

Yes, theres nothing more cucked than that

what do you mean by that, you mean the pakis and indians? its probably because they go live there
me its because they most of my favorite players like rooney beckham rio terry young gerrard etc etc

>Young
Suprised you like him, I never really rated him highly and to be honest I prefer Belgium's defenders

would you still support your team if this was the line up? or you das racistsms n sheeit?

Attached: download (1).png (500x700, 168K)

Not if you own country's team is just a pack of niggers.

Self hating americans proving they are ratarded like always
Why do brits only look at Americans. All countries with meh soccer teams support stronger teams

>IV
OH NO NO NO HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Attached: happy Apu laughing at oyu.jpg (669x651, 48K)

>Old gadgie in goal
>4 Niggers in Defence
>A nigger, a smack rat and a terrorist in midfield
>Three mystery niggers upfront
great team there bud

this story made me sad

Attached: apu.png (598x480, 79K)

We ice skate to work on a daily basis, stupid kraut.

i fapped :v

Yes, you might choose another team when your country Is Knocked out of the compettition, for me Is whatever latinamerican countries remain or spain

For me it's Morocco because I'm 19% Moroccan.

Yes.

For me it’s Belgium because it’s a cool lowkey country that most Americans wouldn’t even be able to point out on a map. Also they play the best looking football in the world imo.

Attached: 61AB6A7E-533C-4BEA-80B6-F5AFBBF78C7D.jpg (1080x1350, 115K)

In Canada during the World Cup everyone pretends they're from some country because >muh great grandfather.

It's coming home brother

yes.

Soccer is a meh sport to watch. If you don't have emotional involvement it's not worth watching 90% of the time

lol

thank you spaniards for not bringin many niggers with you back in the day, 'preciate it

for me, it's
Chile
Brazil
powergap
the team i betted on