Wtf i love benis now??!

wtf i love benis now??!

Attached: 52800523_2420327474689144_8141552453112823808_n.jpg (960x960, 66K)

>lgtbfobia
wow the initialism keeps getting longer

very good post chile

STOP LGBTQQIAAPFOBIA*

Attached: Real Benis.jpg (1247x1024, 141K)

pero q dise eso miarma que no entiendo na

>yeah let's just keep pushing our sexual orientation down everyone's throats, that will surely raise acceptance
yikes

>stop lgbtfobia
>loses to Rennes
Homos BTFO.

Cringe.
Arabs and africans post comments like these on Facebook

>lgtb
Since when was that the letter order?

>b-cucks getting put in their place
Glad we all agree on the new pecking order.

Quick someone here who frequents /lgbt/ go post this there

>having literally all tv shows and movies showing straight couples always is not pushing a sexual orientation down everyone's throats

>tr*nnies above anything

Do you suggest we don't show people walking in movies because some people are disabled?

it's politics when they don't like it, normal when they do. don't bother arguing with nu-right brainlets, all you get is parroted lines from their favourite youtube or twitter shitposter

Flagrant homosexuality should be illegal desu, I'm homophobe and proud. Lezzas are fine if they look good.

masterful bait

Official LGBT power rankings
Bi > Lesbians = Gay >>> Trans

Official LGBT Power Rankings
Bi, Lesbians, Gay, Trans -> to camps

>TWAIN
kek
>lgBTFObia

I just dont get why it's even a thing

so this movie has straight characters, fine
that other movie has a sex scene between two men, ok
why do people even talk about it

how long until Joaquín fucks a trap and streams it 'as a joke'? you know it's about to happen anytime now. it would fit the club to a t.

wtf I thought betis were based

Faggot.

>lets make all tv-show main characters drink bleach in bars, all those characters drinking beer are shoving their drink preferences down everyones throats
make a stand against mediocrity and the boring everyday life guys, drink some bleach :)

Guti did that but live streaming wasn't a thing then.

Attached: 1548803064885.jpg (871x596, 103K)

Straight couples are overwhelming the majority whereas If you based reality on television, you would come away thinking gay couples are like 50% of the population. They’re at best 10%.

reminder joaquin has a micro penis

>leaving out the Q

Literally shaking

Drinking bleach kills you, giving another lad a cheeky smooch does not.

Lesbian
Gay
Tranny
Benis'd
Fat
Ogre de Americas
Black
Indecisive
Australian

theres a lot of stupid shit that doesnt kill you. if thats the only condition when you think about whether you should do something or not youre gonna have a bad time. people arent just objects that can only be physically damaged.

nothing wrong with hating australians

based closeted eastern european

You could randomly select 50 popular TV programmes and far fewer than 50% of the couples would be gay
I'd say around 50% of TV programmes have at least one gay couple in them, but the split between gay and straight couples on TV isn't straight down the middle

Okay then, what is your moral objection to the fact gay people shouldn't be made to feel unwelcome in society, beyond 'I don't like it' or 'some arabs said so thousands of years ago'?

i think they should be cured not welcomed and promoted or outright hated.
> 'some arabs said so thousands of years ago'
discounting religion as a whole like that is pretty rich lol.. anyway
it doesnt lead to a fulfilled life, its not a healthy lifestyle, instead it leads to dozens of different diseases(and curing those doesnt mean you couldn't just avoid them if you weren't gay), it prevents you from having your own children and from creating a healthy family which is also being extremely selfish and inconsiderate to your own parents. it leads to people mutilating their bodies into grotesque transvestites instead of fixing their mental problems. its putting sex above everything else basically and besides all that its enough to just look at how many gays there are and how hard this whole lgbt thing is pushed in the media to see how disproportinal and artificial this issue is.
i don't even mean a cheeky smooch or whatever lol thats just banter. some of my friends even did that drunk though i would never do it myself its not like im hating on them now. i just troll them about it every now and then and we laugh about it

>australian

Attached: Australian Street Art.webm (640x360, 2.99M)

Woooooooaaaah Kaneeeedaaa it huuurts... I'm meeeeltiiing...uuuuaaaargh

I bet you're tempted to join in though.

Cringe and nice false equivalency. It most likely is no one's fault they're disabled since most disabled are made so by accident while being a poof is simply ones orientation.

>*bashes gays*
>"Stop doing that."
>"OMG THAT ONLY MAKES ME WANT TO BASH GAYS MORE YOU BROUGHT THIS UPON YOURSELF"

Attached: 8098340593850.png (2688x2688, 173K)

based and truthpilled

>modern """""""""Art"""""""""

Attached: 1529074968261.jpg (399x388, 23K)

>that wandering vagina and penis at the end
topkek