Messi is only the top Argentinian if you include friendlies...

>Messi is only the top Argentinian if you include friendlies. Without them Gabriel Batistua is the top scorer with 40 goals in 56 games with a ratio of 0.71 goals per game. Messi meanwhile only has 35 in 85 games for a ratio of 0.41.
>In total, Messi has just 6 world cup goals in 19 games

Attached: Pepe.jpg (251x242, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iN0gsOIWQgw&t
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>comparing a classic 9 to a winger/false nine in goals
no shit

higuain has more goals than maradona too

>winger/false nine in goals
Messi has primarily played as a poacher for Argentina

he always played next to a centreforward, most of the time higuain

And so why couldn't he win an international title with someone who scored more than Maradona?

Dont respond to kiwi

because scoring isn't the only relevat thing in football, messi never played alongside elite defenders or goalkeepers

don't say 2006, where we had good defenders and holding midfielders, because he didn't play against germany, when got eliminated

>Welcome Ladies and Gentleman
>it's another episode of rent free
>this time with a classic
>New Zealand and Romania in:
>"handpicking stats to bend a narrative"
>mfw
Coming soon Albanian Boomer in "Now that was a player!"

Attached: 1540505170262.png (334x346, 120K)

So why couldn't he score a goal against Germany in 120 minutes?

because it isn't that easy, they were a better team

>inb4 but algeria scored on them
yes, but in the final we had 1 less day of resting and in the semis we also went to extra time, and also against switzerland

same shit happened to croatia in 2018, they didn't stand a chance in the final going to that many extra times

Why couldn't he score against Croatia in 90 minutes then? Or against France?

>cr7 faggots are this nervous about cr7 getting kicked out of the ro16

Attached: 1486344488493.jpg (500x396, 22K)

You don't read the news or watch the game and just check the box scores? We pretty much played without a manager in the last WC, it was a complete shitfest

As opposed to Messi fans, who have already accepted yet another disappointing CL campaign, or is it still disappointing going out so early at this point?

Isn't Messi supposed to be the GOAT or something? I mean how much of manager do you need to score against part time dentists? And didn't he miss a penalty?

How many games do you think Messi played with the same XI before that WC? The answer is 0

The world cup is flipping a coin most of the time, even mroe if you don't play for an European country where all the players live withing 2 hours fly time

Rating a player for the results with the NT is the most retarded thing you can do

>cr7 scored 1(one) goal in this CL

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO

>a messi thread with more than 10 replies and no mention of Ronaldo

WE DID IT LADS, THE MESSI VS RONALDO THREAD CURSE IF FINALLY OVER

has kiwi transcended /nfl/ and become a board-wide cancer? or is it a separate kiwinigger altogether?

>How many games do you think Messi played with the same XI before that WC? The answer is 0
That's because he keeps retiring. If he wants chemistry why didn't he play the last batch of friendlies?
And Messi will end this season with 6, which is a good return for him in the CL. Ronaldo having his worst year ever doesn't change the fact that Messi has been bad for years

>watching nigger-collide
No thanks

But he played the friendlies before the last WC, as well all the qualy games when he wasn't suspended/injured

He scored 3 in the last qualies game, which gave us a WC spot. We missed Messi lot of games because of a stupid suspension and we almost didn't make it to the wc

Attached: argentina without messi.png (1196x595, 249K)

>But he played the friendlies before the last WC
>How many games do you think Messi played with the same XI before that WC? The answer is 0
Which is it

>he thinks barca will get eliminated by lyon

ahahahahahah

yes, but not the same team, we had 3 (three) different coaches during the qualies, and like 60 different players

our federation was (hope it's just was) quite fucked up

They will. Suarez will score off of a Messi penalty miss and then Fekir will score the winner in the 90th minute

But at least he's not from New Zealand. Cheers.

This is (weak) bait

deja de responderle al boludo este, bobo

>winger/false 9

Attached: 1550720883103.jpg (225x225, 9K)

I thought he was the GOAT. Is he not the GOAT? I thought he was the GOAT.

Maradona is the most overrated player in the history of football.

I thought he was the GOAT. Is he not the GOAT? I thought he was the GOAT.

Maradona wasn't even forward. It doesn't matter how many goals he scored.

Show me a Messi performance as impressive as this and then maybe we can talk about GOAT
youtube.com/watch?v=iN0gsOIWQgw&t

O fuck

Football was better back then

I'm waiting

Messi vsBayern is just as good.

Home baby. Also Bayern had a shit load of injuries and Messi had better team mates. Not as impressive