/nrl/

please somebody else post the supercoach stuff.
trials this weekend

Attached: the-weak-must-fear-the-strong.jpg (960x960, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_NgaR2JAbZ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Main league
>529536

Ten man league
>250760

Tipping
>389769

are they trying to get him to off himself? it's be great if they just left him alone

Attached: barbs.jpg (962x1436, 266K)

How much do you think the beatings have increased since he was banned?

Is there really no French or other European Rugby teams or even Japanese teams that offered Ben Barba a spot? Usually those guys have no shame

one of the biggest JUSTenings of our time honestly

Unión

>play one game for 15 minutes
>get knocked the fuck out
>don't play the rest of the season from injury
>get 6 year contract
>next season starts
>suspended by club for 6 weeks before the season even starts

Attached: haasp-180426nh20.jpg (840x457, 142K)

/nrl/bro copping it in /afl/

I do not visit or watch afl as I am heterosexual.

pretty bigoted of you m8

Attached: Dz-BOxCV4AEge_Y.jpg (1080x1350, 298K)

tips fellas

>Lelbourne
>St George
Souths
>Canterbury
>Nth QLD
>MANLY WARRINGAH
>Brisbane

>tfw i earn 2.5 times as much as nrl superstar ben barba

they're going to end up punishing the family even more over this

Did I read trials live streamed on nrl.com, 1 hr 10 mins till storms vs warriors

3000 hours in paint

Attached: JUST.png (513x290, 329K)

>Poorm don't have a major sponser

OH NO NO NO NO

>purple army

Blake Ayshford STILL exists lads

youtu.be/_NgaR2JAbZ4

Was it kino?

just want to die lads

deep bro

>that peewee with the retarded bun on his head

Are they seriously going to be pushing this "quarter" shit all year?

Cx

>electronic farting noises over the pa

It's just not nrl without kfc and mcdonalds ads every 15 seconds lads

nah only use it in some trials

Keighran, Harris-tevita and Turner have all looked average. Avoid these cheapies at all cost.

this but GODnulla instead of shitly shitringah

>drinkwater the next sla-
OH NO NO NO

Based not taking the poo in a trial

fuck cronulla and fuck jannies

I can't believe I actually sat here for the whole 80 minutes and subjected myself to that absolute

I could have gone out with some friends, met a girl, spend some quality time with my family or even contribute something positive to society my feeding the homeless and donating to the poor

But no. I spent my friday night watching this garbage trial match between 2 teams I don't even like.

What am I doing with my life?

you would never have met a girl joshy lets be real

fuck womanly and fuck ugly flip mutts

Perth Sea Sharks

whats a flip mutt

Eels on 2019 hip watch

Perth Sea Eagles

theres something so much more dignified about low key trial matches rather than what aussie rules is doing in their pre season with that weird rule variant type format. love my a good comfy trial, shall be at shark park tomorrow

Which poorm players weren't playing

fuck up cunt

/afl/ > /nrl/ cunt

kys

Attached: basedafl.jpg (750x989, 95K)

t. smellbourner who watches gayflel

High octane post and zooperdooperpilled

*beats woman*
*films women getting fucked*
*rapes woman*

lmao look guys im an nrl player lmao

/afl/ getting btfo

*names stadium after comic books*

wb that abo aussie rules player that fucked up his cousin with a machete

*takes poZZ*
*takes sudo cock in hairless twink asshole*
*supports faggot marriage*
*supports trannies playing this “sport”*

look guys i’m a faggot gayflel supporter who lives in cuckbourne

>lmao look guys im an nrl player lmao
We knew as soon as you clarified women over men you cocksucker

>implying there is anything wrong with that

UP UP GODNULLA

Attached: 193BDC29-12F8-4178-9895-68F2434C89DF.jpg (1280x720, 57K)

finally got my wife to fart in my face while jacking me off. let me tell you, it was not all i imagined it to be and she was right for being hesitant

your ex-wife*

*AHEM* Union is better

Better at being worse lel

Kek FUCKING TOLD

Classic nrl freaking TOLD - love it lads, were back freaking TOLD lmao FUCKING BACK classic

That's how you get pinkeye, don't do that.

If you do NOT have this halves pairing, you are a casual

Attached: elite.png (261x167, 84K)

Based. It appears that the hip is mine.

bump

We can survive

Cameron Smith and Johnathon Thurston Testimonial Match
>They pocketed the money themselves
>Thought it was a big enough deal to put on pay TV
>Wanted the World Club Challenge cancelled because of it
>Inconvenienced their teams by playing at Suncorp for some reason

John Sutton Testimonial
>Money going to charity
>Know it's just a glorified trial so they're streaming it for free on the NRL site
>Panthers decided to join this so the Roosters could play in the World Club Challenge
>Played at a modest local Redfern Oval so everyone can be home at the end of the night

Attached: Dz9083pUUAA0Swj.jpg (937x1171, 124K)

Sutton is a literal who though

I've fallen for the keary meme 2bh

still havent made my sc team better do it this weekend

lovely post

Dragons’ year la’

Hahahahaha

Anyone else at the game?

Attached: 20190223_142947.jpg (4128x3096, 3.47M)

Saw Jason Nightingale lads.

Attached: 20190223_142831.jpg (4128x3096, 2.18M)

>wearing hoodies in summer

Im going to need a detailed and unbiased account of Ponga playing 5/8th gongbro

toovey 97 nevar 4get sfw
FUCK NEWCASTLE

Absolutely seething.

#MadDogDidNothingWrong

Well I'm /GOATcastle/ to the bone lad but I'll try to be as helpful as I can.

somebody post the knights wojak to remind our poocastle friend of their performance this decade

Can somebody please tell me who this roody poo is and why he's so asspained about GOATcastle?

Attached: JUST.png (697x257, 352K)

So PonGOD is floating but it looks like his main position is on the left edge with Ramien.

Are you here too lad?

Fitz/Ponga/Ramien is going to be a good combo on that edge

Actually, my mistake. The team list is wrong. Mata'utia is over next to Ponga is no.3. Ramien is at right centre in no.4

Kurt Mann looks so shit at 9, bad service, slow first step, awkward running style

Kurt WoMann was only ever a decent centre and that's because he played at Melbourne. Why do they keep trying to make him something he's not

Just witnessed an SKD moment lads

Was having a nap and woke up in a panic because I thought I was missing a based women's match but then when I was awake I remembered it's only shitty men's trials lads

SKD looks pretty elite running onto the ball out on the wing but they should ban him from touching it at any other time

Mason Lino ensuring he doesn't make it into the first grade squad

>SKD looks pretty elite running onto the ball out on the wing

Attached: boyd.webm (640x360, 2.72M)

Exactly, running onto not picking up and passing, he's also incompetent trying to run onto a ball in the centre of the field and even fails at passing to someone right next to him
He should genuinely be banned from doing anything other than catching a pass and running at the line and occasionally catching a kick in a scoring situation

So let me get this straight. league is like union, but for retards that are too dense to remember all the rules, right?

Correct

BASED Adam Douehi on commentary

Is the titties v cowpats stream completely broken for everyone else? Guess I'll watch souths and panthers play in the mud instead

>Douehi back in round 10

FUCK

>Murray to lock and Burgess to second row

Is this a redpilled move?

spot on

Trust a tripcunt to not talk up the game.

Left the Gong. Went to Shark Park.

Attached: 20190223_193036.jpg (4128x3096, 3.07M)

ITS ALL MANLY HERE AT SHARK PARK

>10,680 fans at a trial game

Attached: crowd.png (959x541, 1.08M)

Walker looks very strong.

All of those people are homeless because of the floods and had nowhere else to go.

EXCELLENT tackle.

Sure it's not a preliminary final?

is it true that the sunshine coast is the cenny coast of queensland? in other words full of sea bogans

saying this without bias: manly are easily looking like a top 4 side

>the city of nightshit

Switch on stream to see GODnulla score
>Pooly

it was a lucky intercept try. manly looking VERY dominant - offloads after almost every tackle, that was cronullas FIRST attacking set in their own half.

>manly barely score points against sharks z-team after a million repeat sets

WHAT AN INSIDE PASS BY CHERRY-EVANS. EXCELLENT PLAY FROM MANLY WARRINGAH

nulla iffy uh

Pooly scorched by an 18yr old literal who

Imagine fielding your A-team and not being able to put away a bunch of under 20s.

DCELITE
DCELITE
DCELITE
DCELITE
DCELITE
DCELITE

Is this Richo in commentary? Saying unbelievably cringey shit all game.

Haven't seen much of Richo since that /cric/ thread where he got doxed and btfo'd. Richo you here mate?

Your raiders got up I see Richard

I didn't get btfo. I'm in charge here.

sad

No you're not, son. I am.

>womanly

>wife loads up Anthem
>stream goes to shit

another reason to hate that game

During the half time my stream switched to 180p and no matter what I do it won't change back

>manly losing to a team of literally whos
grim stuff

Should have come down to the stadium, paid your gold coin entry and sat here in the rain with me lad.

You know, like you should have.

Australian Rules Football

I'll be popping in from time to time to check up on your dead sport

filtered

this is some seriously shit commentary

Tommy Ts done his hamstring Nightshit

starting to worry

manly pee eaglels

he makes me laugh so i like him

good kick desu

in what world is that a rake? refball

Womanly pee gulls

ummmm FUCK /nrl/ lmao'

/afl/ fucking RUNS this place

trips confirmed. based GOATnulla

*runs from

>projecting it on your big plasma screen
based boomer commentator

is there golden point in trials?

Clifford > dce

KEK WOMANLY

good game all in all, disappointing because cronulla fielded the weaker side on paper. sea eagles look weak in second phase play and flat footed during mid set turnovers. kicking game was good with the exception of that penalty near the end, and our attack had a fair bit of go forward. im heading home to play REmake 2, goodnight lads

>tfw walking distance from seagulls
Kind of feel like I should have gone to see blonde female ref lads

>John Sutton points to the halfway line at Redfern Oval and begins to reminisce.
>I won 10 straight grand finals here with Kenso United, from the under-7s to under-16s, Sutton says.

Attached: sutton-011.jpg (1023x576, 84K)

Yeah was genuinely happy for the cunt when they won in ‘14. Hopefully keeps up the form he regained last year.

my /nrl/ sisterhood

What’s UH
Up CUH

thread just started to fucking reek lads

god I hope I don't get the spoon again

dannys getting the spoon dw m8

thread sharnt be making it through the night

Not sure if it's worth saving mate

The game needs to grow internationally but is being held back by placing Origin at the pinnacle and having Cameron Smith captain the Kangaroos. It's not for anyone else except Australia to achieve these ends, the English won't do it and the French cannot do it. Historically the game was in better shape prior to the Super League War even than today, and we must endeavor to recapture that which was good from those times and rekindle the spirit of the greatest game of all. Who's with me?

appreciate the sentiment, but making football relevant again seems like a practically impossible task - how do you recapture the "spirit of the game" when the league itself has sold out to scummy betting agencies, and American fast food outlets?

It'll take an essay, but one obvious thing are that there should be an actual home & away season where everyone plays each other twice. If that means having less teams than 16 then that is what must happen, and then instead of annihilating clubs let's make a 2nd division and include all the potential expansion teams and any club from the state leagues which wants in. And then have no salary cap, like french rugby, and let it roll, if clubs go broke they get kicked out and replaced. People will follow their clubs if relegated and hope for promotion, there will be relegation battles and possibly promotion play-offs (like the million pound match). We can bring back Norths, and Illawarra can shake off the oppressive yoke that is St George, Wests and Balmain can divorce and both be happier. You know it makes sense.

A multi divisional comp like in England would be great. It would be a good way to purge a few Sydney clubs without actually having to fold them.

Also gives the bottom teams incentive to play hard later in the year.

Not to mention we could have teams from PNG, Cairns, Rockhampton, Perth, Adelaide, Wellington, Central Coast, those bids from Brisbane such as the Bombers and Western Corridor. Newtown could return to the big time. Any of the QCup sides and any country sides could actually grow their clubs naturally instead of having to nurture their juniors only to see them going to the Storm or Broncos for nothing.

I guess the problem is making a two-tier system financially viable with so many clubs already operating at a loss

correct, so many clubs would just fold if they dropped to a lower league

*cough*Pooly*cough*

Manly will outlast the NRL

manly is irrelevant

scroll up, theyre easily the most posted about club in this thread at least m8

Based turbo with the fake injury and making himself a certified pod

We need to look at why they're operating at a loss and fucking stop them from doing that. If it's purely because they need to spend beyond their means to remain competitive in the top league, then it stands to reason those clubs should be in a lower division until they can improve themselves.

It's because they gave 10 million to DCE who is shit

rent free

Whats the injury wrap up lads

Turbo dead TPJ dead

TPJ is btfo
his career will be plagued by injures (already is) and he'll be hated by his people after choosing australia and nsw over tonga only to never make either team once

Just traded TPJ into my team lads. Reckon he's in for a big year.

>turbo dead
all part of dessies tactics dont stress manlybros

ded spoort

business idea: use brown, leather steedens with the ends painted white

also fuckin huge cotton jerseys that look like dresses on players

awful ideas

based injuries ruining cookie cutter teams

Team's ruined lads

based sanga

*btfos reddit and /nrl/*

Attached: redpilledphoto.png (467x593, 657K)

any of youse going to road rage sydney?

Excuse me?

fucking hate myself lads

Attached: 1450064048769.png (500x362, 48K)

Fucking hate this user lads

just need cleary to go down now boys

why?

>cleary goes down
>over 6 million supercoaches sudoku right then and there

literally no one has cleary in their side

I just broke up with my prostitute girlfriend again m8, and this time it was my fault

hes 2nd at 26% behind the parra cheapie half m8

lol this clown thinks there are 23 million+ people playing nrl supercoach

>Check my SC for the first time since day 1
>Still had Barba in it

>having a peem before the first TLT of the season
>being this much of a virgin

>he hasn't signed up 100k accounts to get the perfect rd1 team, and 1000 very good teams

top kek retard. the 10k prize is mine this year

>being so poor that 10k seems like a huge amount of money to you

slow down buddy, we're all virgins round these parts

>44 posters
>views down 34%

LOVE IS LOVE

only you lad

I just want to be a daily telegraph journalist lads

your sister doesn't count poosterkid

The nrl hate the game growing internationally because as the GBP is way stronger than the AUD they'd take all the best players away. Theyre more than happy focusing on shit tier irrelevant countries without strong economies that will never take any players away.

good evening

Attached: pete.jpg (316x421, 16K)

>shiteshit

fuck off

rather nice out tonight

Attached: pete2.jpg (420x380, 36K)

name a more banal "personality" than nightshit

*shiteshit

im sure things will get better, friendo. watch some swiss super league to feel better

protip: you can't

>replying to that

im not sure if he knows about anons battles with his prostitute ex m8

Data for evidence

Countries in the World Cup

1995: Australia, England, Fiji, France, New Zeland, Papua New Guinea, Western Samoa, Tonga, Wales, South Africa (10)

2017: Australia, England, Fiji, France, New Zealand, Papua New Guina, Samoa, Tonga, Wales, Ireland, Italy, Lebanon, Scotland, USA (14)

So in over 20 years of growing the game they only grew to Ireland, Italy, Lebanon, Scotland and USA and got rid of South Africa.

Economically Ireland is irrelevant, Italy is irrelevant, Lebanon is irrelevant, Scotland is irrelevant and USA only joined the world cup in 2013.

Growing the game my balls

this is a dead general, theres like fucking 9 or 10 regular posters. its all one giant hivemind anyway, moving from gimmick to gimmick. the only thing that separates nightshit from any other poster is his use of a trip. this thread stopped being good years ago/all of the genuinely good "personalities" are long gone - they have grown up and moved on with their lives. the dozen or so of us that are left will be gone in a few years and this general will die for good which will probably be a good thing

just want to die lads

Raiders 100% getting the spoon this year lads. Sticky to get ‘sacked’/retire from coaching and then concentrate the rest of his life on curing autism. Jarrod Croker to get caught up in a serious gambling/horse racing scandal mid year.

im such a fucking piece of shit

Attached: pete3.jpg (176x286, 6K)

The English running their season at the same time of year as Australia does was a mistake. They don't want to change it now anyway. Union going pro has stalled any growth into new regions, which should've been happening earlier anyway but that's 25 years ago now so kind of moot. Promote and televise the club games in some oversees places might be a good idea, I would watch PNG first grade for example, those clubs would have more money and be able to improve facilities. Not only in PNG but anywhere with an organised comp.

Attached: meat-pie.jpg (1024x768, 68K)