Feel free to add more

Attached: asd.jpg (1080x1350, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/justabustos/?hl=pt
youtube.com/watch?v=tB7Y33VteME
news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/9192022.stm
youtube.com/watch?v=e_dAEgfUJzU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If leave a pitch happy with a 0-0 you should never play a sport again.

0-0 is not a perfect result
but the perfect match would end 0-0

Give sauce pls

Grey Lumilagro thermos, I'm using the very same right now

Attached: IMG_20190221_180015.jpg (2592x1944, 328K)

400 iq post

How did you get a hold of her thermos?

It's a magic trick :^)

Based

Attached: IMG_20190221_180739.jpg (1080x1053, 253K)

Kek gr8 bantz m8

JUSTina bustos
instagram.com/justabustos/?hl=pt

The most valuable member of any team is the holding midfielder.

>magic trick
>666
satan confirmed

Who is this hottie?

This.

Brazilians don't have 400 USD, let alone IQ points.

>0-0 is the perfect result
No.
>there is literally nothing wrong with diving/cheating in order to win
I didn't play women's sports like soccer so there wasn't any diving. If someone dived in a GAA match they'd be laughed at and people would be lining up to put a shoulder in their face.
>runner-up is first loser
True.

>>there is literally nothing wrong with diving/cheating in order to win
those who believe this would never ever be considered "men" nor "manly" in the USA or Canada.
It's that simple.

name one (1) soccer match that ended scoreless without a missed shot

10/10 post op, so true.

What a load of crap. Why are all sudacas and med countries absolutely despicable sportsman
>0-0
Just the opposite end of the spectrum of a game that ended 5-5 which means instead of terrible defensive sides both teams have terrible attacking sides. And since the core idea of football should be to create neat combinations and goals, 0-0 is plain and simple missing the point of the game. Nothing perfect about it.
>diving and cheating isn't wrong
I'm not even commenting on that. fucking sudacas. kys. right along with neymar
>runner-up is first loser
Largely dependent on your outlook to the game. Sometimes you just barely scrape through the quarters and semis and are proud of your team regardless of the outcome because nobody expected you going that far in the first place. However if you had actual ambition of winning yeah then runner-up sucks balls

t. doped in 1954

>cheating is bad
I'd bet you like VAR too

Attached: 1517931015484.jpg (387x437, 41K)

German is correct about the diving/cheating - it really didn't exist in the British or (as far as i can remember) German game until foreigners came in. Latins and Italians/Spanish have absolutely no shame or honour and they don't get it. Now everyone is as bad

And since then there hasn't been a single winner that wasn't

>cheating isn't bad
How many of your former politicians are in prison right now?

Yeah. Even now, there aren't any Irish or British players nearly as prone to diving as the average South American, French or Italian. I can barely understand how a 12 year old in these countries can dive and not be bullied for it like they would here.

>it really didn't exist in the British or (as far as i can remember) German game until foreigners came in
youtube.com/watch?v=tB7Y33VteME

>implying the perfect match ever happened

Attached: bola.png (1080x1676, 1.37M)

th-this is just her brother r-right...? :(

Attached: IMG_8839.jpg (1242x1215, 1.05M)

based brazilian intellectual

Played plenty of matches in my time, and never dived once, even when it would've won a penalty and I knew I would get away with it >90%.
Fuck off spic, just because you and your entire continent have no sense of sportsmanship doesn't mean nobody else does.

post tits

Just one WC before my time, but i do remember the ironic dive celebration for spurs at hillsborough. Anyways, find more exceptions to challenge my point

>nothing wrong with cheating
This cancer is really ingrained into your continents culture isn't it, you have no concept of pride or honour in anything, never mind sport. You'll make yourself a global laughing stock if it gives a tiny chance to get a few dozen miles of land. You think it's ok to break laws as long has you get away with it, and have no capacity to comprehend how a nation with that mentality is doomed to fail. Corruption is so deep at the heart of your governments that you can't even hide. So you see a sport that's loved by all, and you believe the laws of the game were put their to hinder you, not that they have been carefully selected to make the game as fair, respectfully, and enjoyable for everyone. Every time in life you'll chose momentary personal gain, over generally progress, and it fucking sickens me.

I wanna buy a matero, which one should I buy? I have found made of ceramic and steel so far, between those and the calabaza one, which one it's the safest choice if I wanna drink it in my work?

Attached: 14995112405060.jpg (900x900, 107K)

Diving is embarrassing, but strategically allowing oneself to go down easy under a challenge is not the same as diving, and is high IQ play that shouldn't be criticised

Result, noun: a consequence, effect, or outcome of something.
Can we even call 0-0 a "result"?

Cheating, by definition, is wrong.

Will Sudacas ever recover?

>0-0 is perfect
this is absolutely true
>runner-up is the first loser
this is just a general fact of life
this makes every game worse

do you know who jonas salk was?
he was the jewish scientist that cured polio. he created the march of dimes to raise millions to fund his research.
polio was a crippling and deadly disease putting children all over the world into a wheelchair or an early grave. the vaccine for polio was one of the greatest medical achievements of the last century. its a globally essential medicine.
and this guy jonas salk?
he could have made billions from it. he could have patented it and made actual billions of dollars.
you know what he did? he waived the patent. he gave up billions just to make sure as many people who could be helped got the help they needed. he became a celeb after that even though he hated it. truly a great man and he left the world a better place than he came into it.

If I had a choice between polio existing in the USA/world and jews. I would choose polio every single time and twice on sundays. I would infect myself with polio and tour america spreading the disease in a custom built wheelchair or crutches if it meant all the jews and their influence were excised from my country like the cancer they are.
polio is nothing compared to the harmful effects of jews on the USA and world.I would give anything to live in a world where our biggest problem was building access ramps and compliance with the civil disabilities act.

that sounds like hyperbole. it is not. 100% authentic feelings. I cant sleep at night anymore. I wish I never started questioning things. I wish I was still a dumb rube out there able to laugh at things instead of a woke misanthrope. I envy the dumb.

Attached: civil war 4.jpg (500x500, 54K)

Based
and Redpilled.

This was pretty close: news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/9192022.stm

Chelsea
>25 shots, 10 on target, 15 off, 0 goals
Birmingham
>1 shot, 1 goal

This, and 1000 times this. I swear to god, it is ingrained into Italians and Spanish brains. I love my country, but hate the people that live in it.
Italians and Spaniards are the worst cancer ever.

Based brasilbro

>instagram.com/justabustos/?hl=pt

607million followers. what the actual fuck

God damn that dude is good looking

brexit and redpilled

dam son

stale

>runner-up is the first loser
Finishing second (among more than two teams, obviously) is a respectable feat, no doubt. Of course you can take pride in it. But it still feels like a defeat, because it is one. Finishing second or third doesn't make that much of a difference, but there's a huge difference between winning it and being the runner-up. You didn't win it, therefore you are the first loser. History tends to forget the "losers", no matter how good they were. This isn't always fair, but we can't change it. Anyone denying this is a faggot who hands out participation trophies and gets mad at athletes/teams for being good.
Not automatically. But there can be very good 0-0s. is right about this, the most brilliant mind Brazil has ever produced.
As I said, history only cares about the winners, no matter how unfair it is. Theoretically. Winning without resorting to such tricks will always be superior, but I guess many would eventually give in to the urge to win it. You should only do it if it's absolutely necessary, like the most important thing of your life. If possible, don't do it. Diving for example is a cancer upon football, sportsmanship is not a meme. This is the one thing women do better in soccer. You're only a true winner if you win fair and square, otherwise there's space for others to doubt you. Don't give them that joy.

based British Honour and Lawfulness

You may be right but
>The eternal anglo talking about honor
Literally off yourself

Shit what a waste of trips

Saw her at the beach last month in La Pedrera, she's a washing board..

Honestly, I don't care if you were "only memeing".
Cheating is wrong, nothing beats winning fairly. Only that proves you're the best. If you need to cheat in order to win, then you don't deserve it.

The thing is that many things are in a grey zone between cheating and not cheating. And when Team A cheats, Team B will likely respond in the same way. It's a vicious cycle. I can understand that you want to win, but the strength it takes to not cheat and win is the most admireable. Only then you can be proud and sure about being the best. Cheating spoils it for yourself, I think. You won, but it is worth less now. Sport is also meant to bring people together, a bit honour doesn't hurt.

But yes, it's easy to say. Actually living it is harder.

As an open question to those who think diving is Wrong and Cheating and Without Honour, what do you think of fouling another players? That's not something you're meant to do according to the Laws of the Game. Do you think that a player who fouls another is a dirty cheat? If not, what's the difference between a foul and a dive? (To be honest, I think the dive is more sportsmanlike as it doesn't put any other players at risk of injury.)

interesting point

The perfect match would end with a score of something like 7-1

For me, it's wood covered in metal

basão y huepillão

This

I don't know why some people think scoring a goal with your hand is as bad as killing someone (mainly brits say this), but they are ok with "techincal fouls", which are really common in british football and it's also breaking the rules on purpose

based and redpilled

>"techincal fouls"
tactical**

gave this some thought and i wanna say its because getting a penalty after a dive then scoring, to the average person watching the game, has way more impact than say stopping a counter attack which could or couldnt result in a goal

Fouling someone is different from cheating, as in for example doping or bribing. In my opinion, fouls are something you cannot prevent. You can foul too much, and if you get away with it it's either cheating or incredible luck.

I get your point and I have some problems expressing my thoughts in English, as it is not my native language and your question is indeed complicated to answer. Teams should obviously aspire to win matches without cheating and fouling, but in order to win, you have to fight back. Tackling a player is necessary in order to get the ball, you have to risk something. Sometimes you miss the timing and foul your opponent. But as long as you don't deliberately try to hurt/injure him, it's alright. Diving on the other hand is about trying to fool the referee, despite all the cameras and viewers. If you only win because you fouled someone, the win is also a bit tainted, but it's way harder to argue like this. It's mostly about intention, I would say. No one can prevent fouls, at least in football. But diving is a choice.

there are lot of intentional fouls to stop an opponent to going one on one against the goalkeeper, or goalkeepers fouling on purpose when they are the last player stopping the goal

that's just as "bad" as diving for a penalty

the difference is, anyone can kick someone, while diving takes skills and isn't easy to properly perform it

>a great gk save >>> a great goal

This is an intentional foul. Could you say it's cheating, or morally wrong?

Attached: 659037_messi2.jpg (2048x1366, 2.22M)

you're a dumb spic and here's why:
there are 3 categories of rule breaking
1) Unintentional fouls. Player is attempting to challenge for the ball legally but commits a foul. This could be a slide tackle where the player tries to play the ball but only hits the opponent.
2) Intentional fouls and misconduct. This includes tactical fouls such as pulling an opponent's arm while running behind him. The rules are broken on purpose but without the intention of deceiving/hiding it from the referee. The player simply decides that a free kick and/or yellow card is a better outcome than having play continue.
3) Spicshit cheating. This includes diving, attempting to foul players without the referee noticing, and other typical monkey behaviour.

You don't watch the games? 99% when players pull the shirt of the opponent they intend to get away with this

There is no need to resort to ad hominem arguments nor racial insults

>You don't watch the games? 99% when players pull the shirt of the opponent they intend to get away with this
Indeed. Thanks for ruining The Beautiful Game.

>for ruining
We invented it, the first WC final was between Argentina and Uruguay

>but b-britain
They didn't care about this sport until the 60s

If you don't like our tactics, you don't like football

Let's suppose a defender unintentionally fouls a forward in the penalty area and the referee doesn't see it. Do you think the defender should call on the official to award a penalty? If not, why are you OK with the defender deceiving the referee? If so, you must know that this isn't what defenders actually do. They are happy to get away with the referee being deceived.

But the English press doesn't mind this. It's OK to lie about things, so long as you tried to hurt someone as well!

These things have established themselves in football, as sad as it is. It's still not the same as willingly injuring a player or diving, but it's (to a lesser extent) still morally wrong. It would be way harder to get rid of than diving. As I said, all teams should aspire to not do such things. But these ones are "small" fouls nobody thinks badly of. However, they are still intentional and therefore worse than normal tacklings gone (a bit) wrong.

Football was a Gentlemen's sports when the first rules were established in England in the 1860s. Prior to that, it was literally killing each other because of some medieval feuds. And then, it became more rough again because everyone started playing it. I think it's not unusual for such things to become common, but you are right in the sense that it is still an intentional foul and therefore wrong, albeit not as vicious as other actions.

>Football was a Gentlemen's sports when the first rules were established in England in the 1860s
And then it became professional and people do care about winning, ergo they will cheat to win

Moralists here say "why can't footballers copy rugbiers, who don't dive", because rugby is fucking amateur, who cares

We have a field hockey coach that became famous for yelling to the coach that the opponent team goal shouldn't be denied because it was legit. That's excess of fair play and can only be seen in amateur sports

If the defending player knows it's a foul, it would be nice of him to tell the referee. But in reality, this is almost impossible since many fouls can be viewed both ways. Like, he touched the ball first, but hit him hard a few moments later. The defender would also have a very, very short timespan for telling the referee before the game resumes and it's too late. Another factor we should think of is that footballers are 90% adrenalin during a game, they aren't that sure themselves and probably couldn't articulate it. And I already stated that the urge to win is strong in most players, so it would be normal to say nothing but be plagued by a bad conscience afterwards.

But still, it would be nice if players were honest if they had the chance. There are some cases where this happened. Klose, the record world cup scorer and top scorer of the German NT for example has done multiple things: He scored a goal that was offside and told the referee that it shouldn't count. He was touched by a player in the penalty box and fell, the referee awarded a penalty kick. Klose told him to take the penalty back because he had just lost balance after a slight touch that was not enough for a penalty. There are other examples, but Klose is the one that comes to my mind first.

Yes, I agree. The more professional and important it gets, the more you (subconsciously) want to cheat.

i'd like to mate with her, if you know what i mean

>because rugby is fucking amateur, who cares
Rugby union has been professional for as long as you've been alive and rugby league has been for longer than your grandfather has been alive.

>607million followers
lolwut?

Talking about rugby here, besides Jaguares, all other clubs are amateur

People here say Argentine rugbiers have more honour than Argentine footballers because they don't cheat. Reality is that they don't cheat because it would be wortheless

wow 600million she's very popular

Amateur soccer players dive, though.

Argentina's rugby is very quaint and old-fashioned. New Zealand rugby union players have been cheating for at least fifty years. A popular play was to punch other players in the ruck, where the referee couldn't see. Sometimes, teams would recruit professional boxers just so that they had "enforcers".

Dunno why cheating became so common here, though. Maybe it was all that migration from Spanish-speaking countries?

>Dunno why cheating became so common here, though.
It's not just there. I've heard stories of front-rowers growing their hair out and putting vinegar in it to blind guys in the scrum. Rugby lads here pretend to be le ebin gentlemen because they never swear at the referee but then try to cripple people and pick fistfights with the scrum-half.

3-2 is the most kino match result
Enough goals to admire, not too much goals due to poor defending/spagetti spilling, average of one goal per 18 minutes, enough time for the perfect build up.
Close equilibrated match (better than a 5-0 or 4-1) yet we have a winner and a loser.
Possibility of double comebacks (1-0,1-2,3-2) and the kino most dangerous lead comeback (0-2,3-2).

Maybe you cheat more because you care more about that sport. I bet our footballers cheat more than yours

Would you say Argentina played dirty in the WC final 2014?

Not really, it was a fair game on both sides

Maybe the Neuer knee on Higuain could have been called a penalty, but he didn't want to injure him. Same with Kimich who played the whole game being technically KO

>>there is literally nothing wrong with diving/cheating in order to win
Opened thread just to check which South American shitholes flag there was.

How many cups do you have?

>cheating is not okay just play a fair game

Attached: 1528690964462.png (632x756, 26K)

Hello idiot. A foul is not cheating because you're not trying to con the ref. You either mistimed an honest tackle or you did a tactical foul - this is not conning the ref. There are orher subtleties that are too big brain for you

Why not 1-1?

Attached: 1550711268447.jpg (414x874, 50K)

>can't understand how divers aren't ostracized
this right here is why Americans get confused when they see a world cup game at a bar. when American kids play basketball at a park it's taboo to even call a foul committed against yourself, let alone dive. any kid who did that would simply be outcast from the group of neighborhood kids who play and, as a result, never get good enough to be world class

based

If you want to win, sure, diving is the way to go
But it's still cancer for the viewers and should be prevented by referees actually doing their jobs

Based and redpilled

>"there is literally nothing wrong with diving/cheating in order to win"
>checks flag
Oh of course.

Winning fair>winning cheating>>>>>losing

Why do you guys lie like this? Have you no shame or is it just ignorance?

>Perfidious Albion is a pejorative phrase used within the context of international relations and diplomacy to refer to alleged acts of diplomatic sleights, duplicity, treachery and hence infidelity (with respect to perceived promises made to or alliances formed with other nation states) by monarchs or governments of the UK (or England prior to 1707) in their pursuit of self-interest.

>Perfidious signifies one who does not keep his faith or word (from the Latin word perfidia), while Albion is an ancient and now poetic name for Great Britain.

>The Beautiful Game
>Brazilian footballer Pelé is credited with making the phrase synonymous with football.[7][8]

Why are Brazilians here so insecure

Please show me proof to the contrary to what i said (this means pre-2000 you zoomer)

>plastic thermo
Enjoy your estrogen

>Football in britain is so honora-

Attached: keane.gif (320x240, 426K)

Maybe if some leg pads were mandatory and stuff like this were allowed than I might watch your stupid cuck poorfag sport.

Are we supposed to care that you don't watch it?
youtube.com/watch?v=e_dAEgfUJzU

Notice how everyone defending diving and cheating HAPPEN to be south american. Imagine my shock!

Who would have guessed they wouldn't have moral values!?

Who else defended diving besides OP?

3rd place match is the beyond pathetic and playing in it is shameful

>Diving is literally hardcoded in their fucking dna

holy shit

The two best of this era are a Portuguese guy and an Argentinian. Who dives more? It's the European guy.

Yeah if its going to be a tie there should be some goals involved...

Found the immigrant

Jonas was a filthy liar who claimed all the credit and blocked anyone else on his huge research team from taking partial credit. He then created the March of dimes to loot as his personal piggy bank.

> the difference is diving takes skills
Peak sudaca

Attached: d3a.png (608x715, 539K)

When my team does it, ok.
Everyone else not ok.
Unironically.

this but only if ngubu does it

Cringe. Stop trying to fit in.

You've enlightened me brasilbro

Attached: w1.jpg (653x490, 95K)

Attached: 1550830799257.webm (1440x508, 1.75M)

You guys say it's a sudaca thing. It's actually an Argentinian + Uruguayan thing. We call it "catimba (gamesmanship)"
They're notorious for their catimba.

Attached: argentina.jpg (563x388, 51K)

t. juventus

As a professional player, diving and intentional fouls are exactly the fuckin same you twats

-0 is the perfect result

Attached: 664.jpg (558x614, 18K)

kek, you englishmen would sell your mother for a dime

/int/ really ruined this site
its time to stop roleplaying as countries

500 iq post

Attached: tfw too intellegent to play an entire season.png (322x716, 372K)

>You think it's ok to break laws as long has you get away with it
seems inherently human to me tb h

Vinnie Jones.

>but he didn't try to deceive anyone!

Then why did he wait for the referee to be looking elsewhere before assaulting other players?

audibly keked

> You'll make yourself a global laughing stock if it gives a tiny chance to get a few dozen miles of land. You think it's ok to break laws as long has you get away with it,

Attached: three cup s o frhee.jpg (225x225, 12K)

>Being a defender is the hardest job

Based and anglopilled

how do you have electricity to post here huasito

Rugby players attempt to cheat more than players in any other sport I can think of.

don't worry your english is more articulate than 90% of ameritards who speak it as a first language

people that disagree with this:

1) from a country that can't play soccer (Ireland, whole Scandinavia....)
2) never played soccer themselves (bunch of americans tourists)
3) don't understand this basic principle and keep crying about Gentlemen's sport, when such thing never existed at pro level (German and Brits)

Lel, l2 stages of moral development

2019 Yea Forums is cancer

Based and redpilled

>swarthy types
typical

she looks like she rejects non-whites

Stop. Diving is disgusting. Our great players weren't divers

time wasting when you're winning is OK

a cheeky dive in the box to try to get a penalty is fine, but totally useless now that VAR exists.
diving the way Neymar dives, in the other hand, is fucking cancer

>top-level players are underpaid

Attached: bog brain force.png (256x308, 105K)

short corners are actually good

Tell that to Gremio vs River. Couldn't even feel bad for them when they got VAR'd

>Bennyball outstide of MLS

the OC that saved Yea Forums

Yes, No, Yes

Fucking based

Of course anglos are corrupt to the marrow of their bones, but the elites are discreet about it (there's a reason that race of white jews invented lobbying and country clubs) and the masses are naive enough to believe tales of their race's exceptional probity. This is actually the best way to go about it as it prevents excesses, the typical latin way of a cynical population and brazenly corrupt elites results in a spiral to the bottom. Anglo hypocrisy is actually a virtue here.

>tf
>this cuck mentality about runners up
Cant make this shit up, lmao.
2nd place is as good as last, only winning matters.

Based fellow monkey

200 iq post

>nothing wrong with cheating
>that flag
not even surprised

>ITT redpilled facts only someone who never kicked a ball in his life would deny

sports are for playing not for watching

ITT: Pasta gyspie embarrasses himself talking about sportsmanship and manhood.

>Redpilled facts only somebody who never kicked a ball in his life would deny
>Never played soccer
Fuck off

10/10

So bants can unite the bints

argued with some clearly never played anons about whether crunching nerman after he does his meme lol I humiliate you tricks is acceptable. it is.

someone even 'megs you, you get them back.

based non english teacher

Very good post

The most brilliant mind Brasil has ever produced.

And you would sell your mother for a pint of spaghetti sauce.

Straighten your flag, monkey

how do I be more like you

Aguante Stanley, pobre

Mate tastes like shit

Sometimes players play like shit because they don't like the coach/manager, and it's not ever spoken of amongst the players before or after the fact.
It's important to shake hands after the match.
Loud mouthed fans aren't as funny as they think they're being, but sometimes they're genius, and we can hear more on the field than you realise.
Hooligans are fucking trash.

Based Airtricity league player

based

How will Argie scum ever recover?

Attached: 1529161962179.png (406x459, 348K)

It's only for developed nations and Paraguay

>tf
>tp
You double faced piece of shit, scum of the earth, vulture of nations. What the fuck do you know about honor?