Why didn't you father watch you play sports as a kid Yea Forums?

Why didn't you father watch you play sports as a kid Yea Forums?

Attached: tgtrghh.png (645x773, 9K)

He did, but I used to disappoint him

Because he was a piece of shit who didn't care much about me, that's why I don't talk to him anymore.

Attached: 1549408004539.png (580x548, 293K)

He did and I cherish those happy memories.

Attached: 8972-61716-1874.jpg (1317x1536, 190K)

He never even played any sports with me. Didn't even have a kick around in the back garden.

I'm a child of divorce, give me a break

Attached: patrick-bateman-american-psycho-.png (575x382, 279K)

But he did, he saw me score the first goal and assist the second in the final. I ran up to him and cheered with him. Good times.

Attached: 1537510161418.jpg (398x500, 23K)

Did he at least make an effort to keep in contact with you and guide your development as a young man, user?

he showed me ancient murderball footage

He said football is boring and didn't support me in anything. He is kind of loser and implanted this idea in my head that I wouldn't achieve anything just like him. I dont really talk to him anymore that often but I wish all the best for him.

Attached: f1c7b972.jpg (1000x1000, 89K)

My dad was a very hardworking man and he was too busy keeping food on the table. He did see me play football when I lived in Chile. I scored a rly nice free kick and when I was celebrating, I saw him screaming my name.

he had to work.

As i remember when we played football there were no parents at all, just teams a coaches... such life in Belarus

He did though. He drove me to hockey practice at 5AM and went to out of country tournaments with me. He even gave me many general tips about dribbling (stick handling), passing, awareness, composure, etc from his footy experience. I was still shit but he didn't care. 11/10 dad, would be a son to again. Love you tata

>dad played rugby in the amateur era
>also boxed at university
>rugby, boxing and cricket in the Army

I have crippling autism and he clearly thinks I am weird. That said, I'm really into individual sport. I love skiing, running and cycling. Also we have a very good relationship for polar opposites.

He did but called my little league coach a cocksucker and got me kicked off the team. Then I got fat.

My dad flat out didn’t love me, it’s whatever at least he was somewhat in my life most niggas don’t grow up with any dad at all

Same here, it's pretty sad to see women on my generation as single moms at 20-29. Just another generation of children from broken homes.

he is a workaholic and his job requires travelling for almost the whole year; not continuously of course, but one or two weeks travelling and 3 days here and so on

He stopped turning up to watch me get my pity 20 minutes at the end

he even watched every game when i was 20+

it only made me nervous

he occasionally came to watch us but it's not like i wanted him there and he usually had other things to do at home in his free time so i didnt mind, we lived a minute or two drive from the gaa club so he'd drop us off and pick us up and for away games if we didnt have a lift hed usually stay

i remember his only expression of "pride" in me was saying "you filled the jersey out well" after he seen me playing rugby and was surprised at how good i was
the jersey hung off me coz i was so skinny

he was much better than my mam tho
imagine a woman who never shuts up on the sideline shouting come on and other stupid shit and she made a point of trying to go to all our games
it was embarrassing, we used to tell her not to come

He did, when he could; he had to work multiple jobs. Plus, I didn't play sports much.

illegal detected

I was chubby and unathletic as a kid. Did play soccer for a couple years when I was like 7-8.

I have a bretty good dad, just wish I got more of his genes than my moms

He ended up on this site. What do you think?