Will you be watching FIFA WWC?

and which nation will you be rooting for?

Attached: 47581641_350978295485951_1599191475031450847_n.jpg (1080x1080, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MCG2ycuoOg4?t=35
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>thailand
Very much doubt they're actually women

kek

England's group looks spicy.

Gonna fap to group C

the what?

Group D has all the best girls

>only 8 out of the 24 teams won't qualify for the 2nd round

For me it's Chile.
Hope we get some nice webms for the womyn's sport threads.

The NZ women got their last coach sacked because he wanted them to take football seriously and work on their defending. Group E should be full of goals.

Attached: scottish women.webm (720x720, 1.24M)

>he wanted them to take football seriously and work on their defending
how did they spin that to justify sacking him?

I thought it was because he said that New Zealand would never be able to compete with other teams at a top level because they lack the quality and size of other countries, and half his team refused to play for him because of it

>England drawn with Scotland and Argentina
Why the hell wasn't the men's WC this based

So sad a tiddy didn't pop out.

kys

>watching dykeball

>Scotland
>WC
lol

absolute unit

if my schedule fits the games, yes
Group D

>FIFA WWC
Kek, meanwhile on plebbit

Attached: Ohnononoon.png (940x207, 23K)

/our qt's/ of course

Attached: 1534835479908.jpg (640x639, 111K)

They charged him with bullying and got the press to run a character assassination campaign. Did I mention that he was their hand-picked choice as coach?

You've been misinformed by the charlatans in the NZ media. He said that the squad lacked the technical quality to dominate possession against a side like Japan and argued that they should play defensively and look to nick a goal from a set piece or counter-attack.

JAPAN STRONG

To be honest, even if he did say "we're probably not going to be a top footballing nation" you would have little real argument to say he was wrong

I remember 2015, they had the horrendous idea of playing the opening game right after the CL final earlier in the day. The drop-off in quality of play was fucking jaw dropping, nothing crystallized the gap quite so starkly.

>the heroes, England, bringing football home for another summer
>Argentina, a nation of people still mad about an island of penguins vs a nation of people still angry about a handball from an overweight drug addict
>Japan, the team that knocked England out in the semis last time while also being the team of choice to fulfil Yea Forumss secret love for Yea Forums
>and also Scotland

It will be worth following just for the Group D banter alone.

i heard about a show called "Nerd FC" and watched a couple episodes on youtube. the team of nerds played against the aussie women's youth team and the nerds got their shit pushed in.

i liked the episode where the nerds played prisoners at the prison. top banter, and the prisoners were humanized at the end.

> women's football
Who is going to post you know what?

As long as Scotland are managed by Alex McLeish they won't qualify for the WC

I fucking love the WWC.

Reminder that this was a goal scored in the world cup final
youtu.be/MCG2ycuoOg4?t=35

Rewind back to the third goal and you have the Japanese Caballero.

female french versus female nigeria, who wins ?

based and dykepilled

Attached: 49858736_230099954588895_5460206758317408043_n-01.jpg (1023x774, 200K)

Well, some of the African teams conceded 8 or 10 goals in games last time (I think Cameroon have conceded numbers like that in the past 2 world cups), so the level of African women is extremely low. I'm going French.

Nigeria won the ACoN but were absolute shit. They have some good youth talent, but it's hard to see it coming together for them in that group

France seem to be improving after a less-than-impressive last couple of years, they play Germany in a week, will be interesting to see how good they are.

regardless, they will probably win 2-0 against Naija

>wins the golden boot

Attached: Miedema_1045x658.jpg (1045x588, 67K)

Jamaica shouldn't be there over Mexico. They're about to get obliterated.

*teleports behind your defence*
*scores a cheeky hat-trick*
*does a back-flip*
heh, nothing personal kid

Attached: 8759114-16x9-700x394.jpg (700x394, 44K)

watching? No
here for the hilarious webms? Fuck yes

>wins the golden glove

Attached: arbys-roast-beef.jpg (686x680, 51K)

Not sure about the result of the match but we can safely say the losers are the ones who watch it.

>man gets angry over a woman having an opinion different to how he thinks all women should think

Kek

>english football

Attached: 1525816063786.png (1808x1024, 1M)

Lovely post

t. James Pearson

>40 posts
>no mascot posted yet

>man does X
>I can understand that, macho cultures you know
>woman does X
>Honestly disgusting

>181 upboats

Is reddit low key sexist?

A group stage with ladyboys, Female alexis sanchez, and refugees. I cant wait for a comfy fourth star.

It's staying home, 'la

Attached: 1543653698478.jpg (225x225, 10K)

>women ''''''''''football'''''''''

Attached: disdain for yobbos.jpg (474x296, 12K)

They could be managed by Brain Cloughs ghost with Jesus of Nazareth as his assistant.
They don't have the players

Absolutely! Our group is very tasty and I genuinely fancy our chances of making the semis.

You will wait for your fourth star, Tyrone. We will be the first country to win the WC with our men and women’s teams consecutively.

bigot

He's not a bigot, just bluepilled because of the FA banning womens football in this country.

is she natty?

>England
>Scotland
You are genuinely homosexual.

Why the fuck are we not qualified. I thought >we were good at wymen soccer

Netherlands beat you 4-1 over two legs in the playoff round of qualifying

>we have a genuine chance to win an actual Worldc Up

Don't care if it's just the Womens' one, avoid Yea Forums for a couple of weeks if it happens.

I have no words. Are these dumb cunts even rightfully mocked by the public or are they held up as queens of victimhood?