*slightly mispronounces a player's name*

*slightly mispronounces a player's name*
>Jesus Christ! HOW is she on the tele?! She's awful, get her back in the kitchen! This is anti-white! Anti-male!
*flawlessly articulates her point giving great insight into the game based on extensive research*
>"..."

Attached: alex-scott.png (767x431, 298K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ElTrWn5pedg&t=55s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>flawlessly articulates her point

Attached: 1550604532554.jpg (714x809, 269K)

yawn

Well, it's the age of incels, what do you expect?

I would

yeah I would tongue punch her fart box

>he actually listens with the sound on
>he actually hears the voices of pundits and commentators

Whose name?

its right there in the filename

She's actually better than most of the pundits they have

Gammons would never admit it

women can't be football and deep down u know that

Why do pundits lack so much understanding of football tactics? Most of them spent 30 years playing football.

Point proven.

Because they're brainlets. Only reason they get on tv is connections

I unironically like her.

the ones that do understand it are managing

what can we do about sexism in sport?
youtube.com/watch?v=ElTrWn5pedg&t=55s
0:55

Attached: skysports-marina-granovskaia-chelsea-premier-league_4209594.jpg (768x432, 73K)

Fair play to her for carrying on the day job even though she married prince harry

The smart ones either coach/manage or have invested their riches wisely so have no need to be a pundit

Then you have Rio "thick as pig shit" Ferdinand who fails at whatever he turns his hand to

>Michael Owen repeats simple facts while sounding like a pundit
>becomes a meme, receives next to no real criticism

>A woman has an actual analysis-based opinion on football
>HURR DURR WAT WUD SHE KNO SHES A WOMAN

>*flawlessly articulates her point

Attached: batty.jpg (400x400, 21K)

It's obvious that women are being pushed on us but OP is right. If a woman makes the smallest mistake about something irrelevant (some little matter of fact) it's because they're a woman.

Kelly Cates was criticised as a woman for saying a player was at a club which he wasn't on The Debate but it's clear if you've listened to her in /606/ that she knows her stuff about the teams/players.

As for people for Alex Scott, they're definitely smarter than and bring more to a discussion than people like Paul Merson. Just being able to speak well and not like a total mong is a reason to prefer some of these females to their white fucking cisnormative hetero binary uqueerbashing male counterparts haha got you there didn't I cunt

i'm not joking when i say this, but I've never heard a woman "flawlessly articulate" ANYTHING, EVER

most footballers are uneducated and are unable to think critically or articulate their opinions without reverting to cliches

but that's a guy name

That said, football IS quite formulaic so a lot of the time a clichéd phrase will actually convey your meaning quite well

I think he means good diction or good sentence construction but nice comprehension, something you don't think women do.

I want to pee pee poo poo on her face and then make her crawl around and make big braps and I’ll tell her they are pungent and then we can cuddle and fall asleep because no sex before marriage

Attached: 7C7C1B1E-E7F4-4741-9F0B-586C3D3D5520.jpg (360x360, 13K)

she should not be on TV

she should be bred white desu if I'm honest

What exactly does this mean?

You expect anyone to properly pronounce names? Your league is full of ngubus with weird names

Hell, you can't even pronounce Agüero and he's been in your league for a long time

she should have a white male's seed (preferably mine) be ejaculated into her vaginal cavity for the purposes of procreation

desu

Doesn't mean she can't be on tv while being bred tho

Coming from the country that pronounces the falklands 'mal-vee-nas'

It's the French name, and they discovered the isles

Uhhhhhhhh yeah! Imperious analysis from this English rose. Oh god yes!
She's one of the great pundits of all time, there's no doubt about it.

lel

Attached: boyc.jpg (1587x2291, 349K)

talks like reading straight from a pre written script or media training

nothing actually insightful

>he watches a “sport” a woman is capable of understanding and commenting on
Lmfao “european” “””football””” keep taking Ls

Be considerate, not everyone can pass penis inspection day

As opposed to all the male pundits, who talk like mongs and also offer nothing insightful

alex scott is the equivalent of jamie redknapp talking absolute shit just to fill air time

also jamie is so fucking insecure

>well user give it his best effort but in the end it just wasn't good enough on the night. The strokes were nowhere near as long and as deep as the likes of my previous boyfriends

The team with the best players wins. Tactics are useless and by extension analysis is useless. Simple as.

*is horribly underrated pundit and footballer*

Attached: Graeme-Souness-Bournemouth-Liverpool-893504.jpg (590x350, 27K)

Then you're, I'm not joking when I say this, literally a basement dwelling incel

>flawlessly articulates her point giving great insight into the game based on extensive research

we don't really have basements in this country, roastie

Good thread.

Attached: Virgil-van-Dijk-and-Rike.jpg (296x300, 19K)

Not even close to being a top 20 thread on Yea Forums

based roastie

Hey she's pretty cute.

Once again, cricket has integrated female comms and presenters far more smoothly than footy (just like decision review tech/VAR) because it wasn't forced down the throats of the viewers/listeners.

Maybe he has a five year plan to get into the Premier League.

Extremely high iq post.

Leicester 2016

It's crazy when I go outside and talk to real people and realize that the half-baked hysterically insecure delusions of incels are really only present on this shithole

>The work of this master tactician
>Or having Kante, Mahrez, and Vardy in the form of their lives

Attached: _86538755_ranieristill.jpg (976x549, 42K)

Typical motd viewer. Yes Pearson's team but Ranieri made match winning subs and formation switches through the season

Is she better than "OOOOOOOOOOGHHH UN BEH LI VAH BLEH"?

Upvote

Attached: high5.png (200x163, 7K)

>you're now aware there's a sextape of her on Xvideos

she get BLEACHED?

i would really enjoy it if this woman put her mouth around my penis

Attached: 1455855034977.jpg (111x125, 3K)

>morgan and fucking huth at the back
yeah sorry the credit goes to ranieri

On top of all this, the understanding of tactics, fluidity in movement, clear specific game plans and player iq has increased a lot in the last 10 years, so I'd expect the next gen of retirees to be quite good, David Silva, Kompany, obviously Arteta is working but those types of guys I imagine who have worked under the best and recently retired will end up quite good pundits, but of course you need to give them the chance to prove it, atm there is only Monday night football

Hello gook. Both were ultra-peak and clutch that season. Something Son will never be and something your dad will never tell you.

they're also league one tier shithouses that know how to do nothing but charge after opponents and grab them. and yet the team was solid as fuck and almost impossible to break down.
how many players have to be in "the form of their lives" before you accept that the manager and his tactics were instrumental?

Men have TV shows like Megastructures which is about construction industry, inherently not interesting and male dominated made interesting and fun by men. Women have TV shows like Ellen and Oprah which are talk shows based on relationships.

Women ride on the coat tails of men. And if they didn’t, their only topics of conversation are relationships/family/gossip/Modelling.

So yeah, I’d rather listen to men who played in the premier league and have been actually part of the clubs and matches they are commentating on. It holds more weight.

That's all well and good. Until you realise half of them make Forrest Gump look like a polymath genius

Maybe you are into analytics and would rather have statisticians on who can talk about distance run/Average speed/Possession % and advanced stats. If you want tactical analysis, you can have former coaches/managers on.

I want to listen to players who actually played the game. You get an insight into how the player's/team's think.

>women articulating anything

Desu women can have good insight but they're awful for commentary and analysis because they're voices are too high pitched. Just sounds awful. Especially commentary, impossible to ignore like male commentary.

>this yank hasn't heaed a certain brit bengali cricket comm with a voice and laugh that's perfection and grace

No they don’t. Whenever I hear a women talk about football, my first thought is, “How would you know? You never had the physical attributes to even compete with teenage boys and even little boys” and its obvious that even people around her are letting her make her point and not challenging or giving counter points.

It would be equivalent of letting an accountant talk about football. But atleast, I know that any average man can be whipped/abused into shape to play sports when an average women can’t.

The fuck is wrong with all of you?

Attached: n.jpg (348x527, 19K)

He got shit players to play well too though. Also you forgot albrighton in your list

That's because they're all NPCs. People just follow rules and put up a facade in real life to keep things orderly. It's on the internet where you see things as they are, and this site is unironically the pinnacle of human intellect and thought.

Attached: eric-cantona_1840111c.jpg (460x288, 55K)

>2 male first names

That Meghan markel is one sly hot bit h slight her feet

You seem to be mistaking the ability to kick the ball hard and run fast with knowing what is actually happening on the field

For instance, David Silva is a slow manlet but is considered one of gr8 best tracking midfielders in prem history because he understood tactics and where to position himself

One of the greatest attacking midfielders*

Phoneposting

>India
>Respect for Women

choose one

People outside of this retarded echo chamber don't necessarily follow the rules to keep things orderly you obese faggot

my goodness

They hated user because he spoke the truth

imagine actually believing this

whats the story?

she cute

Alex Scott >Alan Shearer

I CAN'T FIND IT AHHHHHHH

underrated

I meant which name did she mispronounce?

She's not better she says the exact same bollocks they all do. She has 10/10 legs though so they should sack off all the old gits and get more lasses like her in. Worked fine for SSN.

Attached: 1477313472488.jpg (415x464, 28K)

Who?

Spotted the incel in denial. Being a male feminist doesn’t mean you’re not incel

Canadians aren’t people

When you get tricked into signing Ali Dia, you give up your right to ever comment on football again. Fact.

nigger

Attached: 9990981416.png (318x333, 83K)

>That's because they're all NPCs.
Imagine being so incredibly unhappy and self-loathing that you actually believe that anyone who doesn't hate themselves is little more than an automaton.

I feel bad for you, user. I wish your life had turned out better.

He's probably still a teenager, he has plenty of time to wake up.

What's so ridiculous about it? You'll never hear someone speak as freely as people do here in real life. They're all too afraid or programmed by society not to. The internet is where human nature is exposed for what it is.

I just hate the fact that she calls Arsenal "we"

Something worse than pundits: people who unironically watch pundit shows

like holy shit, go make some tea or do the laundry, I don't understand why anyone willingly puts themselves through that drivel

She did win like 8 FA cups or however many it was with them in the women's team

but did she ever bang the drum to make them score some fackin goals?
didn't think so

Yeah but any trained pundit knows to never do that. You could watch international cricket or rugby with guys who literally captained the national side for 10 years and they'll never ever say "we" instead of "england"

Made me chuckle, your ok Hans.

Fair point, she's absolutely bang average in her punditry and nice to look at but then again anything is better than Merse, Rio and Redknapp spouting shite. Problem is most of the intelligent footballers are coaching and still involved with the game, I feel pundits on the big networks are all name recognition, favours and lack of skill set to stay within the game.

Just admit you're 10 already so we can all laugh even harder

Some do to be fair, the we will slip out for Henry or Carra from time to time.

>this site is unironically the pinnacle of human intellect and thought
what in the sweet name of fuck am i reading

Attached: 1471963513390.jpg (600x512, 26K)

This desu, would jam my tongue right up her poopchute

Oh! She's pretty. VERY pretty.

This thread makes you think.

>flawlessly articulates her point giving great insight into the game based on extensive research

Attached: golden lel.gif (600x580, 436K)

>all these incels unironically white knighting for women in men's sport

Attached: tips.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

>Defends the honour of women online
>Argues like a woman

what's going on here

Attached: 1490030609629.png (545x530, 234K)

>Has never watched Le Tissier talk about Southampton or Phil talk about Liverpool