This is Phillip Lahms wife. Say something nice about her

Attached: Oktoberfest-1.jpg (800x631, 192K)

gimme

gieb milkies

For england, james?

no

Jealous negro detected

i guess she was George Harrison fan when she was young

What is that kind of dress called? Nicole Shitsinger wears one in her new yoghurt ad and I absolute want to embrace this as a fetish

Gotta wonder what she sees in this manlet, they've been together for a long time if I remember right. Love knows no bounds or some shit I guess.

Taste of a patrician. Its called a Dirndl Dresse. Pic related.

>Gotta wonder what she sees in this manlet
His bank account and footballer status

Attached: images-9.jpg (396x594, 27K)

Guess she just has a healthy expectation for herself and considers herself lucky enough that she's married to one of the most succesfull pro football players in her country. I see it all the time desu, some average hoe who thinks she's entitled to having me not realizing that she's just a girl of many. The moment women start competing for the top 10% their old game evaporates. Suddenly they are the ones being judged. And there's always a more pretty hot girl out there. And there's always more time a bachelor can prolong his freedom, no rotting uterus of some kind. Women have zero say. This is why you will find your 7-9's eternally single and bitter. 7's lose out to 8's, 8's lose out to 9's and 9's lose out to 10's. This woman is just above average with big tits. In the world of endless options, she's just a drop in the ocean. She would lose out on any competition for a more potent man.

Society should teach this to women but it doesn't happen. Hence the heartbreak movies and songs and the entitled tears. It's the only thing that disgusts me about the women I met.

Pic related: would you even notice this guys wife if you could bang this?

Attached: maria-villalba-1455002.jpg (610x763, 248K)

I want to beglück Maria with my racket, if you know what I mean.

I'd rather bang his wife 2bh

Cheers m8.

He's a tiny little man too so her proportions are crazy good.

they is too white, that be nah from me man.

M I L C H
I
L
C
H

This is Toni Kroos' wife.

Attached: media.media.96508e98-a14e-45ab-9276-5dfc6591d92f.original1024.jpg (1024x673, 130K)

brehs can he even satisfy her

literally EVERYONE in germany knows that Philipp Lahm is a Hinterlader if you know what I mean

She is either a cuckqueen or gives the best blowjobs imagineable.

Shes a good beard

This motherfucker is so handsome, I'd rather fuck him than his girl

Attached: 1539502236803.jpg (220x229, 4K)

>if you know what I mean
i don't. is it a german slang for homosexual? a buttlander? or perhaps it's slang for a country bumpkin. who knows with you people.

i guess i'm the only one who likes his girl. i'd fatten her up even more

Why are you blacks so into fat white women, Tyrone?

i like chubby girls with pretty faces. it's not a crime. therefore not tyrone.

maybe he just loves her? He's a chad, he doesn't give a fuck about what people think. He prefers woman he loves than some random dumb model textbook trophy wife

>i mog di

ugh disgusting

I want to shit on her chest

Big girls give better head. It's just science.

Brazilian detected!

Dirndl, worn by women at Oktoberfest or local Kermesses