Lol

Lol

Attached: zion-williamson-injury.jpg (1280x720, 133K)

How badly is he injuried?

I hope it’s career altering, need this draft to be awful to really devalue NBA draft picks, they have entirely too much over organizations in today’s NBA. More than 1/3rd of teams tanking?

It won't matter. Remember Embiid d was selected third overall even after he got injured and went on to miss two full seasons. A team will Zion an investment and take 1st no matter what.

Attached: twister.jpg (960x608, 64K)

Trump curse

Nike on suicide watch

bros i just bought some nike pants should i burn them

Black players and Duke do not mix.

yes plox

yes burn them

Attached: colin-kaepernick-nike_133.jpg (1280x720, 30K)

It's literally just a mild ankle sprain. Edgy losers BTFO

>Coach K is Nike's biggest coach contract
>Nike BTFO
>Coach K and NCAA gotta explain why million dollar athletes aren't worth millions of dollars until they are 19
>Zion will have every professional player telling him to sit out
>All of this happens in the most popular non-tournament game of the 1 and done era
It's the perfect shitstorm. Jesus is a troll

only like 4 teams could count as tanking this year

76ers purposefully drafted players they could sit out their first year to accelerate tanking. I'm not sure leadership for the Knicks, Suns, or Cavs will do that. Maybe the Bulls.

His fault for not wearing quality Basketball shoes like New Balance has

I agree with this. New Balance has factories in the Boston area. Maybe not all of them, but does Nike even have factories in either the US or Canada?

Attached: NiceShoes.png (600x405, 421K)

boy is too heavy for his kicks

>weigh 125kg
>jump repeatedly
>get knee/ankle problems

whoa

His shoe literally broke

>tfw 191cm and 98kg
>constantly doing high impact activities
>knees creak whenever I squat
should I quit?

>More than 1/3rd of teams tanking

Knicks are definitely tanking.

Cavs know their team sucks, so they got bad contracts in exchange for draft picks, that's more cap optimization than true tanking but you can count them as a tanking team.

Hawks planned to tank since their young core is not good enough so far, but they are starting to win games, purposely.

Suns were not willing to tank, their team is just awful and they don't even realize it.

Bulls paid big money for players last summer and did not want to tank, they realized the team actually sucks and are now tanking.

Grizzlies had the playoffs in sight but their team was actually too weak for such a goal, so they shopped away Gasol and are now tanking.

Other teams are all targetting playoffs, they just don't live up to their own expectations.

checked
my knees pop like a .22 and have taken amazing amounts of abuse but they good so far. i'm of west yuro peasant stock, if you're campesino then you'll be fine. sturdy man is sturdy.

>knicks tank
>win lotto
>zion is lieutenant dan
my sides

>zion

Attached: 1484351679528.png (408x286, 12K)

careful now
stop thinking about trains

Basieren

>weigh 125kg
>jump repeatedly
>break shoes
>get knee/ankle problems
>whoa

>tf
>tp
pottery

Also, also... Gerhart