So this... is the power... of Nike

So this... is the power... of Nike

Attached: Dz5uwV4X0AEZ90_[1].jpg (686x791, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strategicsourceror.com/2013/11/345-savings-from-cost-transformation.html
youtube.com/watch?v=d_qyrgLM9TA
youtube.com/watch?v=TTrX_LGqBCI
arstechnica.com/gadgets/2019/02/my-left-shoe-wont-even-reboot-faulty-app-bricks-nike-smart-sneakers/
youtube.com/watch?v=dnDwFTRG0Bg
jalopnik.com/the-tragedy-of-goodyear-s-allegedly-defective-g159-tire-1830404569
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What do you expect for $35 --oh

Can the knicks sue Nike for lost revenues or whatever?

typical chinese sweat shop craftsmanship

Next time get new balances

next time don't try a turn around jump shot when you are the size of a linebacker

Next time wear Adidas

>cough
slaveshops
>cough
cheap material
>cough
puma will takeover the basketball shoe scene very soon
>cough

go away kawhi

It didn't have to be this way.

Attached: 1495067852974.png (533x533, 194K)

Asics > Adidas >>>>> N*ke

So if Zion has torn his ACL this is the absolute worst-case scenario for Nike, right? If their shoes are responsible for the #1 pick in the NBA draft losing his position then literally every young player is going to desert them.

muh fuckin small ballers itt cuz

Under Armour > Asics > Adidas >>>>> N*ke

>then literally every young player is going to desert them
if they're smart, they will

That's so white trash lmao

He's super fat too he should lose some weird Nike shoes are good

He sprained his MCL, and if people deserted Nike the same thing would start happening to other shoes. The swoosh has nothing to do with the physics of a 280 lb giga nigga trying to do a sliding jump stop into a spin with his legs at an obtuse angle. This shit is going to happen no matter what you're wearing, unless you're willing to go back to the 2 lb cinder blocks people were wearing in the 90s or converse all stars (which you can't even play in anymore because a tax loophole made them change the soles to slippery material which would cause more injuries).

Nice.

They honestly could but the partnership would be dead at that moment. That's a product malfunction. Unless homes fucked with his shoes, he's liable for damages and so is the school. This will look bad on Nike. If they don't announce going into hard core R&D by next week to develop a show that won't do that, I'd sue.

Nike rep doing damage control. Yall are fucked. No amount of Jordans will hide this failure.

The power of 'roids maybe.

>implying the knicks will get the first pick
((he)) has a hate boner for Dolan

He's rite tho

I think jumping constantly while being 6'7 and 300lb has more to do with tearing his ACL

>which you can't even play in anymore because a tax loophole made them change the soles to slippery material which would cause more injuries
What? Link?

BASED

It's MIJ (made in japan) > made by a jap company >>>>>>>>>> all other other shit companies that you brainwashed mass idiots all fall for

And what athletic shoes are made in nippon land you britpoor

So basically Asics >>>> everyone else

nike will make the first kevlar enforced shoes just for zion. the zion 1's. you win $5,000 if you can tear a hole in them

strategicsourceror.com/2013/11/345-savings-from-cost-transformation.html

>Zion
>Destroyed by (((N(K)ike)))

Poetry

Onitsuka Tiger (now owned by Asics), Mizuno, Yonex and lots of small brands for footy i know of. You numbnuts have no idea just how much more detail and variety of footwear there is for japs compared to the shit drivelled out by the big shit yank and euro brands. Go on rakuten and see the stores they have. And for the record your shitty Nike company was founded by an Onitsuka fanboy who copied their original marathon running shoes iirc

facts

Did you expect love and care from a sweatshop?

absolute truth, put diadora before adidas tho

t. weeb

I used to run in Nikes until my barber convinved me to try a pair of Muzunos. Godlike. Nike sucks.

This is incredible, thanks for posting this.

LMAO

Yonex is aesthetic af.

*Blocks your path*

Attached: New_Balance_logo.svg.png (2000x1100, 95K)

>carrer ending shoe injury

Imagine being 300 pounds but wearing Kiries or Durants lmao he deserved what he got

>no bottom
youtube.com/watch?v=d_qyrgLM9TA

Is this the I Am Jazz thread?

Even with just a mild knee sprain, no player is going to want risk their fucking livelihood and millions on the most important piece of equipment a basketball player wears. It's like having a helmet fail on a football player. It's a big fuckng deal. You might be see big men like Lebron rethink their contracts with Nike over this.

Damn, I was a kid when parents bought me Yonex, I thought it was a Chinese brand, we got it at a port city that sold plenty of products that you couldn't find elsewhere (before free trade agreements became a thing). Haven't seen it since tho, only the usual Western brands aside from Asics

>spending all your money on a campaign for someone who hasn't even played in over 4 years instead making semi decent quality shoes
You literally can't make this shit up

Attached: 14315e70-de05-4163-98f8-b48eb3eff6ea-Colin_Kaepernick_Nike_ad[1].jpg (406x401, 35K)

New player in town

>making durable shoes with quality materials and a low profit margin instead of cheap child labour shoes that constantly need replacing

Do you even business?

this

t. weeb neet

Weeb shit nigger. Never heard of either of those chink brands. Aren’t those the brands that they buy to purposely look homeless and outlandish.

GLORIOUS JAPANESE RUBBER FOLDED OVER 1000 TIMES

8 years ago I bought Asics shoes for 200$ and I still wear them every summer. Aside from being darker and a few scratches they are the same

Nah, it's not the first time in an NBA game that Nike shoes self destruct. This is the first time that it stops being funny and ends in injury tho

youtube.com/watch?v=TTrX_LGqBCI

For me? It's Umbro.

Attached: 1521539849084.jpg (400x431, 57K)

Those some ugly ass shoes nigga

I don't understand why a high quality 2 dollar sweatshop shoe would fall apart. I mean if you sell it for 200 bucks, clearly it's a good shoe.

Attached: Imtootiredmister_IsaidJustDoIt.png (784x733, 737K)

my game has improved so much since swapping out my nikes for doc martens

That’s because you’re a poor nigger

>damage control
my first thought, too. there is no doubt this is a crisis behind the scenes at nike. perception IS reality. zion is supposed to replace lebron and adidas lost their momentum b/c exploding knees.

It's hard to keep quality high when your workers have no hands

This
Reminder that Yea Forums is a bbb board and that small ballers should leave

or you know, buy a normal pair of shoes

All he did was plant his foot and change direction, which is the same thing every single player does fifty times a game

>poor nigger
Wtf? Umbro is cheap on the US? Brand shit is always expensive here, no matter which known brand it is, everything is priced about the same since they are sold in big stores instead of their own shops so intermediaries put a big ass cut for them.

Hello flyovers. And of course a beaner only cares about looks

Yonex own badminton. Japs just don't have have the marketing budget else they'd kill it. Honourable mention to Italy for previous footy boots and Spain (Kelme, Joma) for futsal

>weeb autism

Aren't they owned by Nike?

It actually probably saved him from a torn ACL. If the it had not given in, his knee would. Nike saved him from a major injury.

why are you so racist? why do hate whites?

>This shit is going to happen no matter what you're wearing
Except it doesn't. It happens with Nike, because they're slapped together in China for a few cents and everyone trusts them because they used to be great.
Ever see an Under Armour shoe explode on the court? No. Maybe because they know they have to put out good shit because they don't have an old brand name everyone trusts. Under Armour has to actually be good, not just rely on it's name.

No one trusts Nike now.

Attached: w8573920834723y384i8ig46t5391 pepe shocked.png (510x332, 66K)

paid shill, obviously
hope you didn't destroy your knee with that spin

Reminder that Fellaini literally had to sue his shoe sponsor (New Balance) because they gave him constant blisters and sore feet. Reminder that Neymar gets his metetarsals broken regularly because he wears shitty paper thin nikes

saddest thing is that a little kid in bangladesh just lost his job thanks to this.

>when you get so cocky you just give the athletes the same chinese garbage you're selling
>snap crackle pop
LOL

Attached: snake.jpg (400x300, 16K)

How am I wrong, faggot? Do you watch sports? Go look at some major knee injuries and you will see a planted foot, while the rest of the body is in motion, is one of the major causes of knee injuries.

>deepthroating the bait
Dude, stop.

>a planted foot, while the rest of the body is in motion
that's literally basketball though, you need shoes that can handle it

Why is it spelled nikee and not nike like in pike?

I've never seen an Under Armor shoe on the court period, so that's a tree falling in the forest while no one is around situation.

pendejo

The black community will still shell out gorillions for Nike's cheap shoes. Just like they keep buying Samsungs even after they were literally setting people on fire.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-21-10-54-22.png (720x1280, 458K)

M8, he sprained his ankle. It would have been worse if the shoe had not split.

It's named after the Greek goddess but PNWeners insisted on calling it "nye-kee"

*bricks your shoes*
arstechnica.com/gadgets/2019/02/my-left-shoe-wont-even-reboot-faulty-app-bricks-nike-smart-sneakers/

>check these for sale on amazon (onitsuka tiger)
>not for sale at all in my size

Oh boy, shoes in little kid's sizes only. fucking jap manlets

And get your legs btfo like Rose?

Couldn't resist.

Attached: NikeZionShoe.jpg (1904x2152, 793K)

>tfw played basketball with vans sk8-hi

Nike calls Michael Jordan to save the day. Even though Zion plays for Duke, Jordan will talk about muh North Carolina and muh shoe technology and Jordan has "just muh right shoe for Zion."

Because Jordan is GOAT, Nike saves itself and Zion becomes next face of Jordan brand, which is basically Nike.

youtube.com/watch?v=dnDwFTRG0Bg

>the shoe is at fault

How about Zion loses some weight tubby.

>ruining your body for free

Makes me think

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-21 at 4.27.32 PM.png (1270x910, 261K)

Reminder karma is real and this is because of supporting that retard kapernick

BASED

honestly umbro is based and always has been

Keep buying our overpriced shilled shoes goy

Attached: federer-outfit-sunshine-double-2018-780x405.jpg (780x405, 58K)

shut up fag. jeez he's getting free education at one of the best private schools in the world not to mention the free health care. i bet 95% of the athletes are prestigious universities wouldn't even qualify if it wasn't for athletics. cry me a river loser.

if you read that article he was going out of business because of brick and mortar going out of business everywhere, online sales have crushed physical shoe stores

but the globalists tried to spin it as a consequence of the kap thing

globalists gonna ((()))

those BBB's have done wonders for Lonzos body, dude has missed more game than he's played

cringe

yy-you want money and success too goy.... dont train and be disciplined... buy our good goy boots...

Also Zion had been wearing these since at least the Syracuse game, which was more than a month ago. Players usually get a new pair each game.
Duke is paying 50k a month for insurance that will pay Zion up to 8 million if his draft stock falls because of injury.

Attached: Zion_Williamson_03_2018-1600x1067.jpg (1600x1067, 478K)

He's right you know

Plus he doesn't have to pay for shit and is probably swimming in pussy. Not to mention he'll be rich in a year too. Plus duke has a $8 million dollar insurance police for him.

paying college athletes creates a pretty big unfair advantage too. Majority of schools don't make a big profit of athletes, only the big ones.

>shoes so shit players get new pairs for each game
>sometimes they immediately rip apart anyway
the power of modern manufacturing processes

Thank god for Nike, hop Zion tears his Achilles next.

Reminder that for years Messi refused to wear his own Adidas line of synthetic boots and preferred real kangaroo leather until Adidas just gave up and offered and shitload more cash. (He hasn't won the CL since)

>paying college athletes creates a pretty big unfair advantage too.

naww da poor free market capitalist society :((( not fair to the poor million dollar colleges :((((

>epic Twitter sceencap

Attached: 1548813745943.jpg (648x484, 58K)

hol up

If Zion really does become the next Lebron, those shoes are going to be hella valuable

shut yo bitch ass up

SPICY

Not only that, but he just didn't sell the most recognizable brand in American athletic wear. It isn't like people stopped shopping there to protest the owner, he just didn't have what they wanted.

>the city of Zion

cuck

Saucony/Brooks >>>>>> Everything else

I am unashamedly brand loyal to Asics. I have their shoes for nearly any activity from running to golf. Shit is light years better than some nigged up Nikes.

Under Armour shoes are for 40-something dad's who are assistant coaches on their kid's football team.

I’ve had both ankles rebuilt, and while going through PT they literally laugh at Nikes. Poorly designed, poorly made. It’s fairly well known.

I just order my first asics shoes. Hope they are good.

They are user.

Nice. I found a 70% discount on a pair of gel lyte V.

they're worth every penny

>nike
when will they learn? big baller brand is where its at

Attached: bigballerbrand[1].jpg (1000x667, 83K)

You guys ever actually wear like Jordan 3s or 4s? It’s a miracle he was able to play so well on those things. Just garbage.

>You might be see big men like Lebron rethink
>basketball players
>think

hey maybe taking our academic institutions and turning them into de facto minor leagues for professional sports is a stupid thing to do.

i mean the average ncaa retard always argues from this perspective of what is best for the ncaa. and I agree, paying the athletes wouldnt be good for the ncaa. who cares about the ncaa, it doesnt need to exist. those dumb black kids that do sports good deserve to get the millions the nba/nfl would pay them.

im not talking about ncaa volleyball. im not even talking about the vast majority of basketball/football players. im talking about the ones like this dumb nigger that just got hurt. and you want to keep him from getting paid because i dont know, sports should be fair or something. sports dont fucking matter. they're not important. money is important.

Cause it's named after the Greek goddess of victory: Νίkη - Níki

They change tires on racecars 5 times a race while I have never once needed mine changed. Why doesn't NASCAR just use the same tires that came stock on my Grand-Am and skip making pit stops for anything except fuel?

the child slave responsible for this will be killed and made into a new pair of shoes for ZW

>I have never once needed mine changed.

You probably do and just haven't done it

this is as crazy as when the firestone and ford tires were exploding everywhere

im afraid to leave my house right now guys ;_;

Attached: file.png (640x480, 446K)

soi detected

yikes

So his stance had no teeth and was meaningless. Sound about white.

I do, and I expect these children sowing the shoes to get a damn good thrashing until they start putting love into their work.
Little cunts

The beatings will continue until morale improves.

That's nothing:
jalopnik.com/the-tragedy-of-goodyear-s-allegedly-defective-g159-tire-1830404569
>Gawker
I know, but Jalopnik isn't nearly as bad as the other ones, and their stories on the g159 are actually very well done.

>Mizuno
Their baseball shit is god tier.

lol this damage control, he was the only licensed NFL apparel dealer in an absolutely massive region, then shot himself in the dick deciding to inject politics into his business like an utter fucking dipshit

>implying this isn't just a giant marketing scheme to get more attention to nike

Will Nike execute the 7 year old who made the shoes?

source? haha faggots talk shit

Nike was stupid to keep ignoring it. I'm curious to see how they plan to respond to this.

>keep ignoring it
If giganiggas are running around at high speed putting tremendous pressure on the shoes there's occasionally going to be a malfunction

Kangaroo leather is something very special.

If they're made in China, yes. They need solid American made materials and quality. Not stupid insect people from an enslaved country.

Attached: 1536427850231.jpg (762x574, 30K)

he played in the same shoes for months. he should be wearing a new pair every game. can't believe how cheap duke is

white trash is a class slur you moron.

For me? It's Topper.

Attached: topkek.jpg (544x544, 35K)

>online sales have crushed physical shoe stores
B-but how do you make sure the shoe fits well?

>make shoes in a chinese child labour sweat shop
>shit materials and labour maybe $2 per shoe
>sell for $250
How? Colin Kaepernick. The anti-capitalist. The modern day Malcolm X. Who was raised in middle class Wisconsin by white parents.

Shit like this makes me pray for a nuclear war.

based

Their golf irons are also fucking NICE

>Want a new pair or two of sneakers
>Go to the nicer white people's mall nearby to try stuff on to see how they actually look and feel
>Every fucking store there has wall to wall bullshit from N*ke and Ad*das that is specifically catering towards a certain melanin-rich clientele
>Every person working there is a nigger or puerto rican with an attitude that only comes with a minority working a dead-end retail job
>Find absolutely nothing that interests me or I would be caught dead wearing
Why does it have to be like this?

>using amazon
If it can't be found anywhere else try ebay or rakuten
Bit like guitar shops, if you want the big brands to be stocked they will force your store to give them the prime shelf space and not allow competitors. As you can tell from reading the thread, those who have escaped have found enlightenment

Because you went to the mall.

So, how do you pronounce Nike? Is it Nay-kee, Nee-kay, Nike like bike?

I would expect this shit at the shitty black people's mall a few towns over, but I specifically went to the nicer one filled with suburban housewives driving Audi crossovers looking to spend their husbands' money, and it was still like this. I only wanted to see the shoes first hand and see if they fit well and run true to size.

You can't be the number one in the world and expect your country to not become an identityless multicultural place.

Their shitty sons are buying the same shoes. You want to find some trendy suburb with cafes and gin bars and find a sneaker store there.

I was in the US a couple of months ago. Noticed the occasional melanin rich gentleman and lady.
Went to the mall. Percentage of aforementioned people rises dramatically.
Go to store selling athletic shoes. Literally swarming with them.

Are black people attracted to Nike shoes in much the same way moth are attracted to light? It was bizarre.

Nuheye-kee

Yes. The concept of being nigger rich is all too real.
>have no job or prospects
>have no desire to work
>receive gub-mint gibs for being poor and black
>refuse to spend this money on ways to better yourself or your living conditions
>spend it all on brightly colored new clothes and accessories to their rustbucket cars

So they're basically children. Interesting.

we'll get the 4th pick

Yes. I believe n!ggers can't plan for tomorrow. Also, n/ggers are so insecure, they need branded clothing to boost their internally low self-esteem. Pic related are n*ggers waiting for muh nü-Jordans.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 118K)

Recommend new sneakers, Yea Forums.

Only BIG AMERICAN made for me though.

Nikes are ass for running unless you get them custom fitted so GG

There is no guarantee American-made shit is higher quality than Asian-made. All it will be is like 3x as expensive since it's made domestically. I bet you voted for Drumpf too.

Min wage = Min effort

kek underrated

the goat does what he fucking likes

Attached: _95047322_messi.png.jpg (624x627, 46K)

why do you hate whites tho?

People keep fucking implying the knicks will get the first pick I am going to kek so hard when they end up 4th

Attached: nike.webm (472x720, 1.35M)

Attached: nike.webm (640x800, 1.1M)

Attached: wp_ss_20150511_0001.png (800x480, 344K)

ni should rhyme with bill nye
ke should rhyme with key

New Balance > Adidas >>>>>>>>>>>>> N*ke

thas amazin

Truth

I did. I don't want sand niggers raping my kids at school nor do I wanna pay a for a TV license. I also like guns and pussy. America is too based, you faggots elected some dumb cunt.

nike out here bad they can't give shit away