Messi has never been eliminated on the first round of CL

Attached: James Poonaldo.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x3kut
youtube.com/watch?v=VsB2ke3CLro
telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/competitions/champions-league/8490345/Barcelona-v-Real-Madrid-Ronaldo-fury-over-Gonzalo-Higuain-goal-that-got-away.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

UEFA is going to try their best to rob Atletico in the next leg, Expect worse refball than what happened yesterday

Ah yes he has dummy

Attached: JS62895878.jpg (615x409, 48K)

So that first CL in Paris in which he was a sub counts a win for him too, then. Cool, T*AIN, good to know

Op btfo

Ronaldo has won 4 champions leagues in the past 5 years, scoring double digit goals in every campaign

Both Penaldo and Messoi will get eliminated in the Ro16.

/thread

>So that first CL in Paris in which he was a sub
what sub?
Messi wasn't even on the bench since last16 rounds

>So that first CL in Paris in which he was a sub counts a win for him too
No it doesn't because it was stolen.
Get fucked Scatalan scum.
dailymotion.com/video/x3kut

You're right, referees never make mistakes, and don't forget that AC Milan has never benefited from a referee mistake in their entire history

>You're right, referees never make mistakes

Attached: 698409-21470082-2560-1440.jpg (1050x590, 102K)

>penaldo is a goat

Attached: kek.jpg (261x245, 18K)

>Alfonso and Twain

t. seething jubentino

Attached: basedref.jpg (880x1336, 154K)

Gay and not canon

Based

That wasn't the only robbery they committed that season either.
They robbed Real by disallowing Higuain's goal
youtube.com/watch?v=VsB2ke3CLro

Too goals here were illegal by Halal so it balances out, TWA*N

Attached: 2-6.jpg (321x194, 12K)

Yeah, because that would have made a difference

He will be soon though

Attached: based.jpg (337x347, 48K)

telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/competitions/champions-league/8490345/Barcelona-v-Real-Madrid-Ronaldo-fury-over-Gonzalo-Higuain-goal-that-got-away.html

>“It’s very difficult to beat a club who get outside help,’’ said Cristiano Ronaldo.

>“It was Mission Impossible. We knew what was going to happen. We were used to it after the first leg. Higuaín’s goal was fine. Once again we have to live with that. Pique pushed me and I fell on top of Mascherano, who when he played in England [for West Ham and Liverpool] would not have fallen to the ground like that, but here he does it like everybody else.

>“There was nothing wrong with the goal, that could have altered the course of the match but the referee didn’t want to see it that way. Those who know about football know that Barcelona are very well protected. We just have to live with these injustices.’’

>Ronaldo’s sentiments were echoed by Xabi Alonso. “If Higuaín’s goal had been allowed, as it should have been, it would have changed everything,’’ said the midfielder. “We feel so many bad decisions have been made against us in both games.’’

>Real’s assistant coach, Aitor Karanka, agreed. “Everyone saw what happened so again the images speak for themselves,’’ said Karanka. “We talked before the game but he [the banned Mourinho] was not allowed to talk during the match. He congratulated everyone after the final whistle.”

>Mourinho watched the semi-final from the team hotel. “He was not on the bench and he has not been in the dressing room but he spoke to the players at the end of the game,” said Karanka. “He is really outraged about what he has seen in the last few games.’’

Poop's classless response

>Barcelona’s coach, Pep Guardiola, dismissed Real’s claims. “I don’t have time for that, it has been a tough 20 days and we have played the richest team in the world many times, the referee may have had an influence but we were very good in the second match,” he said. “Football is coming home so it an honour to play at Wembley.

>“I suppose it will be Manchester [United in the final], it was two years ago and I think Sir Alex Ferguson will always be there so for us it is an honour and for me as a young coach it is an honour to arrive at the final and play them.’’

It literally would have you utter cancer since it would have changed the entire dynamic of the match.

AC Milan will never be relevant again

>Meaningless el clasico in the league = ucl semi-finals
Nah that's not how it works barthalet.

mes que un club

Attached: 151916236408.webm (960x600, 2.72M)

Oh we will be and we will crush your shitty meme unicef team.
Not even with UEFA at your side you didn't win as much as us. SAD.

Post the busquets one. You know the one.

Attached: 133968417584.gif (400x237, 494K)

I remember when you tried to force this to shame Barça and everyone meme'd you to death having the reverse effect, so you ended up having to delete and clean the threads, lmao

Attached: 1519167477486.png (466x751, 50K)

Based
Cringe

Why are you replying to yourself?

Attached: TWAIN.png (1916x1074, 3.79M)

>Why are you replying to yourself?

Attached: muh.png (534x545, 89K)

>It's implied jannies can freely change flags since they can bypass range ban and have no post cooldown

Attached: TWAIN his thread his sp management his life.jpg (1220x381, 82K)

>who when he played in England [for West Ham and Liverpool] would not have fallen to the ground like that, but here he does it like everybody else.
clasic case of blaugrana DNA

Attached: attempted_murder.webm (696x380, 2.53M)

Attached: n_f_c_barcelona_pique-701455.jpg (400x320, 24K)

>twain and alfonso
get a fucking job you pathetic spergs
and no, defending messi/ronaldo on the internet is not a real job

>Mommy's tablet implying he is not a T*IN persona

Messi started against Liverpool ya finna seethe?

1. i bought her another one, which i'm sure you could never do seeing as you probably live off neetbux
2. i can prove i am uruguayan. i have done it in the past. but it isn't enough for you because you're a schizo who's absolutely convinced everything he says is the truth.

Attached: scizor.png (512x727, 38K)

>Results from a bajillion years ago

>i bought her another one
Sweet kid.
But can you do it on a Çakirless night against mighty Alcorcón?

Attached: Alcorcón.png (662x643, 219K)

Yes