/nba/

Warriors are the only real team edition

Attached: D90085D4-9059-4024-AA91-CE005E24A785.jpg (1294x1064, 189K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yZIPFGxwh3A
youtu.be/-qNeNzaD5YE
sportowefakty.wp.pl/koszykowka/806159/marcin-gortat-stawia-sprawe-jasno-polaka-interesuje-tylko-gra-w-warriors
twitter.com/SInow/status/1098722840138973185
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

*BLOCKS YOUR PATH*

Attached: iOeQnHF.png (559x579, 239K)

>Warriors are the only real team edition
>swept by pre-gasol rapties

Attached: 1485822433242.png (785x757, 100K)

>muh regular season
Should expect it given you like the Rapshits

Demarcus Cousins sucks

Kawhi is the real prize in free agency. Whoever signs him are the team to beat (probably Clippers). KD and AD need a big 3 to carry them. Kawhi just needs maybe 1 all star that's it even then he can carry the whole team on his back. Most complete player not named Lebron or Giannis.

its weird (borderline homosexual) you keep hundreds of images of westbrook on your pc and post it on this subreddit

How is Lebron a complete player but doesn’t play defense?

Giannis will turn out to be a meme, hate to break it to you

Of course the raptors would care about the regular season. They can’t even get home court advantage ahahah

Who here play basketball forreal and want to hoop for YouTube?

>doesn’t play defense
Proofs or gtfo

You didn’t see Trae Young’s shitty ass styling on him in Atlanta?

He shot 6-19 lmao

If you ain’t watch the game I don’t really want to hear it

Does anyone actually watch the regular season?

What are you going to do, post a singular highlight because the entire game doesn't matter? Did your parents hit you in the head with a shovel when you were a baby?

Should I post the 44 minute lowlight that was Lebron James defense? I don’t debate with niggas that can’t bother to throw on a game and read the box score quick to try and catch up

If your shitposting on /nba/ youre probably a big enough loser to watch regular season, yes

I don't debate with niggers who think they know defense based on a couple of plays out of a 48 minute game

I don’t debate with white boys that can’t hoop, scroll basketball reference and get excited their favorite player got a triple double in a loss. If you’re not actually watching games you can’t see Lebron’s nonexistent hustle back on defense or piss poor rim protection when he’s inexplicably playing center for eight minutes when Dedmon and Len are in foul trouble early. He threw the game on D

>a couple of plays
>44 minutes of Leturnstyle letting niggas run past him without so much as putting a hand up

You haven't proven this, you're just hoping people accept your word as fact.

i wish i had played basketball in high school instead of doing nothing.
now it's too late.

The LA Lakers have had the 3rd worst defensive rating in the NBA since Lonzo Ball’s injury, Lebron is not that guy anymore.

If you’re in college play in an intramural, you’ll meet short Latina qts that think the military is a viable career option, and you’ll feel like Giannis every game.

If/when the Celtics acquire AD they're going to be a nightmare match up for any team in the league, especially with KD on a different team.

only if Ainge can fleece the Pelicans by not including Tatum in a trade

>watch game at 20x speed
>everyone missing shots at the rim
Why do you lie?

Except that Ad hasn't been a nightmare matchup for anyone since college. He'll be hurt. Kyrie will be hurt. Hortford crumbles under pressure. Tatum is probably gone, and the other guys are memes.

lmao fuck zion and fuck your draft

I do when I can, but only for my team. Even when I do have the chance, I’m either studying or working out and not fully into it like I used to be.

>D90085D4-9059-4024-AA91-C(...).jpg

Attached: wut.jpg (196x225, 7K)

Jordan
Zion
Hill
Kyrie
Wallace

Night losers

Hope Zion got a career ending injury, want to see the Knicks pick him up and he can’t even play anymore

Middleton
Lebron
Tatum
Bazemore
Kobe

Two good players and three bums?
All bums?

Why doesn't Nike stress test their shoes?

Can someone tell me why the duke game was priced at super bowl tier prices? This is so retarded. It’s fucking college basketball

Because that stadium only has like 1000 seats

Found the retard

So what? It’s college basketball.
The only retard is the one buying $2k+ tickets to watch college students play basket hoops.

You never seen Get Out? They’re paying an entry fee to an auction

Price determination is a product of supply and demand

Because it's the biggest rivalry in sports, people wanted to see Zion Williamson, and you can sell a ticket to some rich idiot who has no investment in either team for as much as you want. Cameron Indoor became "the" hangout spot because other rich people had dropped thousands on it.

Knicks fans getting a little uppity, they need to be reminded of their history as a franchise.

Yeah but in North carolina there's no other sports teams, and those two schools have won like ten national titles in the past 30 years. So it's just two rabid fan bases competing for a couple seats (after students get seated). So it's just retarded high prices created by this tiny, intense market.
But I literally wouldn't go if tickets were free obviously.

>Yeah but in North carolina there's no other sports teams

Attached: 1416879766490.png (526x524, 291K)

>your favorite team vs the best team in the league is priced at x
>watching a college basketball game is x marked up by 500%
Lmfaoooo and people are actually defending this? The players don’t even get a portion of that whereas nba teams use it for their players million dollar salaries. Reminder that college players get paid pennies

they get scholarship full ride

they're not defending anything.
they're explaining why something is true.

>5x return on bets for Lakers not making the playoffs
Should I?

Would you rather play for an NBA team that puts you up with basic housing and food, or an NBA team that gives you millions of dollars to buy your own house and food?

No one is defending it idiot. You're just getting a lesson in basic economics. It's a good thing those soulless bastards walked into a shitshow where the teams shot a combined 10-59 from 3

yup, there's no way they're making it

>betting against LeGod

Looking forward to dems shoe horning Kamala Harris courtside in next years Duke Nc game. It'll be super subtle.

back to /pol/ faggot

They can’t play in the NBA though, they could go to the G league if they wanted. NBA not a part of the equation

Or overseas perhaps. But they want white pussy and to develop their skills under the best coaches to prepare for the next level. Full education too

You sound racist as fuck. Zion is a rich kid and has more than basic housing and food at his disposal.

What a coincidence you sound retarded as fuck

Not all student athletes get full rides. On top of that, they still need to maintain a good GPA. I think it was Sherman who said he was still broke and starving while going to school.

The usual argument is that the one and done rule is racist. What is assuming all black student athletes are poor if not racist?

Lakers are probably 50/50 for playoffs once the tanking begins

I just think it's really lazy if something is backed by stats to keep calling it racist.
It's more like reality.

Sherman sounds really uppity, most college students are broke and hungry. My wife and I were eating peanut butter and jelly sandwiches in our flat when spring break came around and the dfac was closed. Michellle and Barack Obama recounted a similar anecdote in one of their books.

Amateur athletes can always simply wait out the age requirement like Mitchell Robinson and Darius Bazley, but not being seen by scouts could hurt their draft stock both at home and even playing for bucks abroad.

Go to college, hone your craft, and then make the big bucks once youre ready.

An NBA coach could teach them more than a college coach could

Lakers are -125 to miss the playoffs.

The highest paid coaches are in the NCAA, I think many of the best are there as well. Most NBA coaches aren’t focused on developing young players, in college if you have a chance of going to the NBA you’ll be in the rotation.

>Go to college, hone your craft, and then make the big bucks once youre ready.
Best part for student athletes is a huge portion of them don’t make it big and wasted time “honing their craft”

If you didn’t make it big aren’t you better off having gone to college the time you were there. You either have some credits you would have otherwise had to pay for or a complete enough resume to go overseas and play, many such cases!

It’s no ones fault if someone isn’t good enough to make it in the NBA, no one is entitled to that kind of success.

Because Coach K gets paid to recruit. He isn't developing jackshit.

All my Lakeys do is win

Coach K is the only coach on that entire staff? Shit isn’t sweet out here in these streets, ask Liangelo if he’d do it all over again would he rather play a year at UCLA or in Lithuania.

A high school prospect is moldeable clay until one of these programs get their hands on them and mold them into a lottery potential franchise game changer. It’s a quid pro quo, with the proper input of hard work and obvious genetic luck it’s a prosperous marriage.

Nutted like crazy off a zinc supplement.

Charlotte is in North Carolina.

>doing it for free

crazy to watch someone lose millions in front of your eyes

They get their tuition paid for

Warriors barely get home court 1st round if they’re in the East

This is so melodramatic. The guy's leg didn't fall off.

Should be -200

Still the best team in the league

>We’ve never seen anything like Zion before!

Attached: 5D122335-5E08-4EB8-AD8B-3180D080B6B9.jpg (437x600, 53K)

>He’s a generational talent, can’t miss prospect. Consensus number one selection

Attached: 88C85DE6-C869-420B-8014-7EC413251BB5.jpg (409x612, 40K)

PG-13 for MVP.

Attached: 1461452464386.png (718x576, 977K)

Lmao Zion's lard ass went right through his shoe, that's not rite

Been matching exclusively with girls 5’7 and up these last few weeks, my wife is 5’7 as well. I’m 5’5

What gives? Why can’t I pull nobody shorter than me?

Where do y’all want to see these players go

Zion
RJ Barrett
Ja Morant

I want Zion on the Hawks and for him to wear some throwback Dominique Wilkins shit at the dunk contest. Hope he stays healthy. RJ Barrett on the shitty ass Knicks, he’s a scrub. Ja Morant on the Suns

Zion won't make it to 25 if he stays on the juice and that weight. Those knees will be blown soon in the nba

He’s not natty?

Their nearest competition are Kings, Spurs, and Jazz. Clips are going into tank mode eventually. Unless you think the 8th seed is going to crumble terribly it's a safe bet

Didn't get an answer in the last thread, so I'll ask again. What's the best vidya to learn how the NBA and basketball works? I need something with good career mode and many tutorials and explantions. Also should I say 'haven't get'?

Didn’t get is correct.

You don’t really have any options NBA2K is the only one.

Got a white girl, I’m a black man

>Why can’t I pull nobody shorter than me?
Because nobody is, you 5'5" midget.

Attached: 9fd6316ae5332aca156f2516f5f8077d.png (477x304, 245K)

What the fuck? Don’t say shit like that

Time to WIN!

Attached: 3656526.jpg (960x960, 192K)

They’ll never win, they’re deep on the wing and shallow at big and ball handlers.

>shallow at big

Attached: TimeLord_RobertWilliams_NBPA_BreakingT_900x.jpg (700x700, 36K)

>and ball handlers

Attached: 354345345.jpg (960x960, 110K)

He’s too young and inexperienced to be your dirty work center next to Horford’s versatile PF. Your timeline is all jumbled up

Win now vets (GH, AH, MM Sr, Kyrie, AB) and kids, with only a few guys bridging the gap (Rozier, Smart)

Raptors are now really strong though

They’re too weak to beat my Bucks

Yeah, Bucks were already a good team, but with Mirotic they can be the real challenger in the east. We´ll see

Have bucks gotten any better since last season?

>challenger in the East
We’re a title contender. We have a top 5 coach in the league who had been making eastern conference finals with BUMS before Giannis could walk
Yes, we added Brook Lopez and Nikola Mirotic and developed more chemistry.

Giannis scares me

He should he’s a GOAT God. Stacked team for what!? You niggas need 5 all stars to play him

BUMP

Attached: 2013 NBA DRAFT.png (1503x1070, 169K)

Kobe has an Oscar, is 5-2 in the Finals and is fluent in italian and spanish.
LeHGH flops, is 3-6 in the Finals and is fluent in making excuses.

Only three players worth drafting in a whole draft, no I wouldn’t draft Oladipo for one good season

LeBron is the future GOAT/consensus #2 all-time while Kobe isn't top 10.

Kyrie
Smart
Tatum
Marcus Morris
Anthony Davis

Ya I'm thinking my Celties are the new Warriors

Zimeme Williameme
>Oh God, UNC is going to expose me as a left handed Anthony Bennett tonight. Ahhhh coach oh god muh knee hurts

Lakers suck dick

Attached: 1549066607560.webm (392x492, 290K)

ya i suck dick so what? being gay is ok

Every Lakers fan to ever live

I still can't believe some stupid project pick like Giannis actually worked out

My lonzos smell really bad

>Cavs havn't traded Love to create space to absorb bad contracts
>Celtics didn't trade Kyrie when he's leaving and has never worked well within their system
>TWolves didn't give up picks to send that awful Wiggins contract to tanking Cavs
>Lakers had a decent young developing core so they get Lebron who always destroys young teams for vets and cap destroying All-Stars
>Pelicans were offered the best trade of all time for AD who is leaving asap and they turned it down because muh-Tatums
>Knicks think All-Stars want to play there
>KD won't be smart and go to the Lakers to do what PG13 is doing to Westbrook and do that to Lebron proving he's the better player which is his fetish

NBA GMs are a joke

Ingram of fiber a day keeps the runny Lonzos at bay

If my team had the #2 pick and drafted Lonzo over Tatum it wouldn't hear the end of it

Yet the Lakeshits consistently ignore it or try to cope by saying Lonzo is good, the Lakers bias by the media helps too.
Once LeBron declines and Lakers end up not winning shit, Magic is fired, and Lakers are a bottom of the lottery team for the next decade, only then will people publicly bash the Lakers in the magnitude they deserve

Absolute fucking clowns

I'm a Celtics fan. I hate LeFlop and Kobe with a passion.

It literally isn't even close when it comes to who is better. LeBum has all the athletic talent in the world but Kobr has the edge in mental toughness and that shit is what made Kobr so great. He was a killer. Just like Mike. LeBum is more concerned about people seeing him as the GOAT than he is about being a straight up murderer on the court.

Lonzo is garbage

Any girl that’s not black > any black girl

I legit considered buying tickets at those prices. Don't be broke and you'll begin to understand that some things are worth experiencing.

>Kobe/Lebron debates
Damn this sport is boring as fuck, still!? There’s nothing going on different?

Nobody wants Kevin Love. He's right behind John Wall and Wiggins in terms of bad contracts

It's not really a debate. Only delusional Kobe fans think otherwise.

t. dicklet

I dunno how long you have until you can't get that kind of return anymore but I would at least wait until we see how the lelkers do against the rockets tonight.

The Lelkers were somewhat pressured into taking Lonzo even without Lavar's shenanigans.

Rob hopefully learned from this mistake and he shouldn't fall to the same meme again with the other Ball kid, especially when they're already on record on trying to ship Lonzbust out of LA quite a few times already.

must be true I read it on 4channel

Shawn kemp was like a borderline all-nba guy for a good chunk of his career and was drafted 17th? What point are you making?

You act like the 2000 draft wasn't way worse

Attached: 1526007563208.jpg (851x479, 42K)

How btfo are the soulless corporates who paid thousands to go to a game they didn't care about?

how did scouts not realize bennett was a bust?

how did scouts not realize lonzo was a bust?

He played in UCLA, they're contrarians and wanted to believe in his passing so badly and even made excuses for his jumpshot form being so fucking bad

At least the twitter and youtube draft "experts" did this. Real NBA scouts probably had Lonzo a lot lower but Lakers are clueless retards

>Lonzo is a bust

Attached: 1547181838989.jpg (600x565, 148K)

>Lonzo isn't a bust

Attached: 1546144349088.jpg (951x972, 138K)

>a top 10 PG who single-handedly carries the team on defense is a bust because me no like Lakers

Attached: 1549498676980.png (645x729, 50K)

>A top 10 PG

Attached: 1522490776536.jpg (599x541, 29K)

This is why no one likes you fucking faggots

Lakers fans are literal bottom feeding no IQ shit suckers

>A defensive backup PG deserves to be drafted #2 overall and isn't a bust despite having no ability to shoot and sub 50% FT%

Attached: 1533646949055.jpg (426x354, 34K)

Take your hrt pills discord tranny

>James Harden cocksuckers gauge player ability off of free throw shooting

Attached: 1529019803307.jpg (399x560, 20K)

scouts are fraudsters and charlatans

364 days until chucks bday

Attached: barkley34.jpg (2398x3598, 798K)

Jeff Hornacek is the GOAT

Phoenix had one of the best all-time winning percentages of any team. What the fuck happened?

>19 time all star
>19 time all NBA team
>3 championships
>3 final's MVP
>2 MVP
>7 time all defensive team
>1 time scoring leader
>1 time leader in minutes

Is this respectable?

March 6th coming around the corner

Attached: 1533918813980.jpg (460x259, 44K)

Also reminder Shaq is the GOAT center

Attached: 1541769521194.jpg (462x700, 60K)

he was my guy in nba shootout 98

Name a better president than Theodore Roosevelt

You literally can't

> you now remember this absolute unit was a top-10 draft pick back in 2003-04

who else but the knicks

eric b

Lakers road trip over
/nba/ on suicide watch

this

you thought i was a donut and tried to glaze me

If defense didn't matter the Pelicans would be a contender

if westbrook wasn't gay thunder would be a contender

>lebron: its been activated
Lmao shut up bish. Its our time now.

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 112K)

>thinking silver won't refball Lebron into LePlayoffs
lmaooooooo

Attached: Dx_BWvcWoAE2Fqd.jpg (349x437, 32K)

You're literally obsessed and it's saddening

This is why no one likes Lakers fans

You're mentally ill, spout conspiracy theories, and give excuses for your team's incompetence.

Attached: 1548029204522.jpg (590x438, 32K)

You're literally saddening and it's obsessed

Oh boy, you sure you wanna post that chief?

Attached: download (15).jpg (182x276, 19K)

youtube.com/watch?v=yZIPFGxwh3A

Attached: 1531971166039.jpg (632x810, 426K)

Wheres the lie tho.

Attached: 2h66077.png (1000x600, 124K)

I'll take "teams that would get trounced by the present day warriors" for 1000, alex.

>@ Warriors
>@ Thunder
>@Timberwolves
>vs. Bucks
>it's our time
LmaOoOoOoOoOoO

These haters be killin themself, they wanna get the glory

youtu.be/-qNeNzaD5YE
wtf I hate nike now

Hey guys, I’ve been away in seclusion with a phat ass white bitch, what’s new? How do we feel about Zion now that we know he’s too powerful to even wear shoes?

You realize the Kings have a bottom 10 remaining schedule and the Lakers have a top 10 remaining one right?

The Kings will make the playoffs, your team will be a national laughing stock as LeBron is out of the playoffs for the first time in 13 years

lmao BTFO

Do you realize the Kings will lose their next 4 games and be under .500 while the Lakers return home?

>You realize

Attached: images (1).jpg (300x168, 16K)

Manu's more than any player I can think of planted his foot the hardest and put on the brakes like it was nothing.

Amazed he didn't tear his MCL at least once in his career.

Will the lelkers get destroyed by 30 tonight or only 20?

Attached: 1521666523725.jpg (592x506, 39K)

Attached: maxresdefault-1.jpg (1024x576, 162K)

Where the fuck is Hart

Truly shocked there are still lakespics brave enough to post in /nba/ considering what a terrible, embarrassing, laughable season their team is having. They’re a joke, just an absolute goddamn joke of a team.

Attached: thumb.jpg (1920x1080, 399K)

>Truly shocked

Attached: os001_7_720x.jpg (500x500, 31K)

Humans wiped their asses with leaves for thousands of years so it's only fitting for a leaf to be the center of the Canadian flag

In LeBron's cramped vagina clinic

Go Kangz

Using leaves to wipe away Lonzos?

Truly Canada is our best friend versus the Lakeshit menace, it's their mission since the dawn of man.

Very pathetic seething, even by lakespic standards. All you do is lose.

Attached: A878A0B8-B928-4EDD-B3B8-F83192E3685E.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

That isn't a Lakers jersey, since the Lakers are a sub .500 team, so are Lakers fans now stealing all of LeBron's former glory to compensate for their own failures?

>All you do is lose.

Attached: download.jpg (306x164, 12K)

Imagine not beating the Raptors ONCE in 4.5 years

>Lakeshits can't stand facts so they attack the truth tellers instead of the truth

Attached: 1530174627454.jpg (600x600, 88K)

That's the 81-point team isn't it?

Attached: images (3).jpg (225x225, 11K)

See here Don't delete your posts again loser

Attached: images (5).jpg (221x228, 8K)

>posting the low res

Attached: 1540404106682.jpg (1366x768, 242K)

It’s a shame Kobe can’t come play for you, he’d probably still be better than that pack of losers you have now ahaha
@ me when the Lakers break their half a decade losing streak against the Raptors, and not before

Attached: images (4).jpg (223x226, 11K)

Giannis is fucked in the playoffs

>Kawhi guards him on the wing (2x DPOY)
>Marc Gasol inside for the help (1x DPOY)
>Also Serge Ibaka blocking shots (3x All-Defensive First time, 2x block leader)

And we all know what happens when Giannis isn’t playing well

this guy got so mad he went and searched lebronto memes on facebook hahaha

>It’s a shame

>Truly shocked

Attached: download (1).jpg (225x225, 14K)

They beat the Raptors without him

>Lakers fans get Godsmacked by Canada
>start stealing the accomplishments of the Cavs

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

All
You
Do
Is
Lose

Attached: 1538659688864.jpg (500x544, 35K)

>lakespics trying to take lebron’s accomplishments as their own
This is just getting sad now. I’ll be back to laugh at you when ledoorstopperpoopoopeepeeman shits all over your lottery team tonight

they're not beating us with him

Attached: images (8).jpg (224x224, 7K)

And then in the game the Rapshits won he scored 43 points. Your proxy doesn't know what you're talking about. They need to guard the perimeter because the Bucks always beat the Raptors when the Raptors brick a million threes.

Attached: 163fab534eb164d3437ac22e734c6ae8.jpg (1080x1105, 118K)

What are you worst 3 NBA franchises of all time? I don't just mean worst in terms of win percentage, but also considering their potential when taking available players and the market into consideration.

For me it's the Clippers, Knicks, and Nets. All of them have been colossal failures for years and there is no real excuse given their marketing potential.

Ibaka is washed as a shot blocker lmao

>us

Attached: lebronto-kids-hoodie-black-61974-35-2-0-12-136-21_1024x1024.jpg (1024x1024, 41K)

Attached: images (6).jpg (225x225, 5K)

Raptors, Grizzlies, and Kings

This

When you're in a big market and suck that hard for so long theres no excuse.

raptors titles = 0

Attached: images (9).jpg (272x185, 12K)

Nobody wants to play in LA or NY because of the taxes

Facts

Attached: 6750A5B7-A1C2-4345-AC74-F2FD1991EC24.png (633x420, 172K)

sportowefakty.wp.pl/koszykowka/806159/marcin-gortat-stawia-sprawe-jasno-polaka-interesuje-tylko-gra-w-warriors

Gortat has supposedly turned down offers from several NBA teams, determined to join the Warriors.
What's more, Gortat is very persistent about that - if there won't be any offer from the Dubs, he's ready to lose the rest of the season.
What is it about this team that attracts agents to sign with them?

Guaranteed a ring

Disgusting. The rich should be taxed even more.

thats fuckin gross

That pic was taken from an away game not in OKC

This is what you get for being rich and living in a corrupt state like California

You should be in Texas Mr. Curry, not a socialist hell hole

Lmao

Attached: D4FF7C84-D30F-44D3-B321-C883AB88D80C.png (750x1334, 211K)

Is any school more fucked than Duke is the day K finally dies?

He likes the libby poo politics in Cali. Lots of those guys do.

Here’s another estimate of Curry’s actual salary

Attached: 70ABBEE6-657D-4D28-91A6-BDED1257C96A.png (1297x3073, 311K)

Kings to the 6th seed confirmed

/WL/ bros hip report in

Attached: LONZO BUTT FUCKS CHOKEBROOK.webm (1280x720, 537K)

>not putting more into your 401k

Coach K is holding them back tho. They'd be better if they didn't have K

Duke draws recruits but has no system in place, they keep conceptualizing a new strategy to win every year based on those recruits.

Teams like UNC and Kansas that keep a system and style of play and hardly ever change win more natties this last two decades than Duke.

sup king

Attached: DwXUImxU0AEN0in.jpg (1024x576, 44K)

ayyy

Attached: DuzKqynXgAIp0zy.jpg (1126x1200, 217K)

It’s very sad that lakespics need to validate themselves by hitching their self-esteem to a team that is far better than them whose fans don’t think about them at all. It’s like if a bunch of Knicks fans started trying to make a Bucks-Knicks broship a thing. Just sad.

>get dick slapped by CK
>samefag spam your broshit
Larry is so fucking shook it's hilarious

Nobody wants to play in LA because the lakers suck dick

yea its cringe

ffs Kings or Clippers/Warriors broship makes more sense than Lakers/Warriors

Right but Nc and Ku have legacies in place. Players know who their coaches are, but it's not the literal entire program. Once K is gone it'll probably fall to some assistant who has a couple bad seasons, and Duke is nothing but a memory for that 17 yo recruit.

We back in this bitch!

Attached: DvU2GgPU0AA4uz0.jpg (771x1200, 229K)

Back in the playoffs? Hate to break it to you but...

Dey see me rollin they hatin

Attached: WL.webm (480x480, 493K)

when will /nba/ take the redpill on michael jordan?

This is what it sounds like when doves cry

Attached: 171116-steph-curry.jpg (768x511, 94K)

Embiid and Wiggins went one and done in the same year

Youre daily reminder, my Lakies are getting KD and Cousins this offseason. Possibly Kawhi instead of Cousins.
>And a better coeach
>(((;

we outchea

Attached: 1490755137854.jpg (640x360, 39K)

And Kansas didn't change their identity for them, they kept the two big man high low strategy

youre getting mike conley and carmelo

Fuck LA

ready

Attached: DqXtDntXgAElhCx.jpg (1180x600, 159K)

Cousins is ass

>Possibly Kawhi instead of Cousins
based and alexjones pilled

Redpill me on Jordan

sup big daddy? gang gang

Attached: DriY1r1UcAAfluZ.jpg (1200x799, 159K)

based

Attached: 2313AF69-0AB1-41AD-842E-0AB8F4D1B70A.jpg (640x543, 142K)

that's a sexy man

Attached: DsVQSGyU4AEFJxz.jpg (960x640, 46K)

Is the redpill that he got a secret two year suspension for gambling on games he was playing in so he went to play baseball because the NBA didn’t want to publicize it and ruin the league’s reputation?

>secret

That he got his dad killed for unpaid gambling debts?

I still think it was PEDs but you might be correct, based leaf.

How did Mirotic get hurt

Attached: frazier.png (667x539, 844K)

>Fuck LA

Attached: 1550446814503.jpg (460x575, 41K)

Attached: 1533752389066.png (2560x1600, 343K)

Since he retired about three mos after his dad was killed for gambling debts, it's always possible that his dad begged him for the money, he said no, and then he was racked with guilt after they found the body.

Shut the fuck up with this retarded /x/ shit

who dis faggit?

>lose to the hawks
>lose to the Cavs (at home)
>lose to the kings
>lose to the Knicks (at home)
Is there anybody the lakers WON’T lose to? Ahaha

dude this a question that serious minds debate

Enjoy it haters. Get ready for four in a row with KD and a jersey retirement ;)

The Warriors won't even win this season

>when will /nba/ take the redpill

You could make some real money if you're right on that.

could the lakers get durant+thompson in the free agency?

Attached: 1521686634500.jpg (573x353, 39K)

How do we rank the top teams in the eastern conference as of right now?

For me, it's:
1. Bucks
2. Raptors
[POWERGAP]
3.76ers
4. Celtics

I doubt the Lakers would take Tristan's contract.
Lol jk, Klay will stay in GS.

I hope you all have a wonderful day /nba/

Attached: 1544348399839.jpg (567x482, 139K)

Somewhere in the three best all time. Very debatable where.

>mfw my Lakies smashing the Cockshits tonight
Feels good.

Thanks bro, likewise!

literally who?

>Knowing what I know now, college basketball is bull----"

>Boogie Cousins' advice to Zion Williamson: Get ready for the NBA

Is he wrong? Don't think so.

Why would you kill someone who owes you money? How are they gonna pay you back?

College is a scam only if you're a guaranteed lottery pick

If you're a poor kid with no NBA future a full ride scholarship is all you could ever hope for

These NBA players seriously need to fuck off with their selfish opinions on the NCAA and instead implore top recruits to just go to the G League or international and fuck off with any other idea.

>KANGZ doing better now than all those years with cousins
redpilled me on cousins

You don't, you break their legs.

Attached: 1543661434873.jpg (612x613, 98K)

Is Zion Williamson just Michael Sweetney with less back to the basket and face up skill?

I’ll admit it, I coon a little bit for white women. I might talk more black than usual, be a little louder and extroverted. I might try and make her laugh more than when I’m with a black girl. I might talk about how beautiful our kids will be on account of the fact they mixed.

I might even compare us to a famous interracial couple. I might flaunt my stripes and times I’ve been down bad more than I would otherwise. I might play grimier music with her in the car than if she were black. Might take her out to eat soul food. So what?

Raptors
Celtics
Bucks
POWERGAP
Pacers
POWERGAP
76ers

How can you justify the Raptors at the top when they can’t beat the Bucks?

>canadians hyping the raptors season (of failure) after season
sad

he fucking trolled you bro

I do the same thing with Asian girls. Also I only date asian girls :/

I only date blasians

I date all kinds but lately I’ve been getting white girls I didn’t think was possible for me when I had lower self esteem and have gotten more uppity.

I don’t have one black girl I’m talking to right now, just whites and one Latina.

What's the skinny home boys?

We bangin or hangin? Yeet yeet

Attached: 1539424750218.jpg (660x761, 102K)

My brother only dates Mexican grils

>Markieff Morris says he’s “feeling great” and has been “for a minute now.” Says he was cleared two weeks ago and has been playing 5-on-5.

Forgot this nigga got waived and signed. Media narrative is so funny, when he was on the blossoming Wizards and his brother the Pistons he was considered the better player and it was meant to be Marcus Morris Sr’s fault his play was not as good despite playing on an absolutely horrible Pistons roster.

I don’t think any of the analyst know hoop they just gotta write some shit

Have they said what's wrong with Zion yet? Tweaked MCL? Return estimate?

hyper extended knee my nigga nothing serious

Beiing a bball analyst is about having a big personality and a following, and not about knowing bball or ever being right.

Bro MRI's always come out 24 hours after the injury

And since it's college they have no mandate to release that info

thanks soccer bro. My knickies will be lob dunking this time next year ((;

Guys, a guy named Bowser was named president of Nintendo America

John Wall Status??????

putting my moms life savings on the celtics tonight

>Knicks fans getting uppity
Enjoy building around Keldon Johnson, Kemba Walker and Demarcus Cousins

I will enjoy building around that. That's probably good for two finals runs.

Thanks bitch

As a black dude who is an actual good hoop analyst?

None of those players are good

>Lonzo Ball (ankle) is still not practicing after the All-Star break.

holy fuck this big baller bust

>milliballer leaf not seeing the long term plan to build him up with the Sun's roster.
>big baller trio

Oh shit bro, we're in dire danger until the defensive prodigy get healthy again. Do you think Bron Bron and RoGOD will be able to take the heat?

>trading the heart and soul of the team

hes only getting stronger dumb leaf

Attached: 2y5nredszy521.jpg (1024x576, 99K)

Anybody black

>Laketurds
>this cope

Attached: 1541997863168.png (120x120, 20K)

>normalfags coming here posting emojis
I thought this board was one of the few that wasn't damned

>I thought this board was one of the few that wasn't damned
Yea Forums isn't the same ever since 2012 happened, under what rock have you been living?

Can’t believe that nigga from Empire was capping like that, I liked one joint off there but really didn’t watch beyond the first season

At least it isn't Yea Forums. And that Super Bowl thread 6 years ago was fun

People being hyped as fuck about Croatia last year was also the tits, but yeah, Yea Forums is incredibly shit ever since 2017 happened.

Lots of teams do it in the east with out outside shooting. Putting Cousins on the Knicks gives them a high playoff seed already and With Kemba they are 2-3 at worse

Oh, you're a fan of the Los Angeles Lakers?

Name five of their lakes. I'll wait.

7/10 you almost sounded black, my fellow white person

Lake Shitwater
Lake Tittycaca
Lake Heroinneedles
Lake Homelesspeople'sshitonthestreets
And of course Lake 45%Hispanicpopulation

Hungtington beach
Newport Beach
Manhattan beach
Laguna
Dana Point

Hollywood Reservoir, Una Lake, Quail Lake, Elizabeth Lake and Baldwin Lake.

Took my child’s mother out for Valentine’s Day ($300) and gave her money for her birthday today ($1k), she still talking about child support

Don’t have kids /nba/

there are good boards that still exist, but if I tell you which ones you will fuck them up for me and my friends

Attached: 0755 - kInSe0v.jpg (700x600, 89K)

how else will I pass on my superior genes?

Lake LeDecline
Lake Kobeisn'teventop30alltime
Lake GasolandShaqcarriedyou3timesbutyoushatonthemtopropupKobe
Lake Dwight
LakeMagicJohnsonandJeanieBusswillruinyouforthenext2decades

i feel you bro. my 4yo daughter wants a new iphone. i can't say no to her

>don't have kids with a bitch that will drain you dry and then some
ftfy

no way la is 45% hispanic, I visited la and it was full of white people

>no way la is 45% hispanic, I visited la and it was full of white people

Attached: 1536406096890.jpg (540x720, 103K)

You're going to say /pol/

My daughter just one this shit already literally 60% of my funds

>I visited la and it was full of white people
>Argentine flag

Attached: 1527898437392.png (219x247, 22K)

so you visited ALL of la?

i just said i wouldnt say

Attached: UyF3fwUZ8zIrMU6V9gAkjw_r.jpg (664x664, 204K)

>having a daughter
Retard

*hits pipe*

It's white and asian up north, and latins live around staple center etc

Latins live around the whole fucking city but the rich areas you fucking poser

I can’t make grilled cheese without burning it crisp black

Not really faggot. I mean obviously they do, but it's focused in certain areas.

I can't make it at all but would like to

why doesn't the golden state team wear gold?

missed opportunity

Yeah but AD gonna leave after a year and yall gut your team for what

4 picks + Tatum for AD?

brb

Knicks so trrrible

Rub it in some more, bitch. You don't get to live in NYC so who really wins here?

PS KD is a lock to come here ask anybody.

>Michael Rappaport says Meek Mill is weak and didn’t want smoke with Drake
>Meek says Rappaport not allowed to comment on “our” culture and Rappaport Twitter get suspended afterward while Meek is praised
So you can’t make fun of somebody rapping now or you racist?

LA shits all over NY
Better city, better women, better weed, better weather

>all these unhappy NBA players

Should kill themselves honestly

Shit's gay

I grew up in NYC which is why I hate the Knicks, one thing nobody talks about is how incredibly grimey the streets of New York are. I think New Yorkers have gotten used to living in squalor, which is why they root for the Knicks. The team represents their block, Kevin Knox is the homeless guy squatting on your sidewalk and Frank Ntikilina are the chunks of shit tangled in his ass hair

Attached: FF2270F9-FF07-4C08-A3CE-673BB069FCAE.jpg (400x266, 57K)

meek mill a weak ass salty ass nigger

>33ºC
just fuck my shit up senpai

Ibaka is fucking washed. He ain't gonna do shit.

Both cities are shitholes and america would benefit if both fell into sea.

flyover ass nigga

the usa would fall into irrelevancy without these 2 cities

In any Twitter interaction if you’re backed into a corner and have a large enough following you can envoke a segment of users who will defend anything ethnic over anything white without any regard to context.

Rapaport didn’t say anything to do with race but since Meek pointed out accurately that Rapaport is white, it allowed him and his fans to invalidate what Rapaport had to say without even acknowledging it.

yooooooooooooooooooo s m h this whiteboy talking about the culture lmao

Your white shut the fuck up faggot.

*You are

Shieeet stupid motherfucking cracka, who told this motherfucker he could speak on black people?

>weed is black culture

Attached: cos tanza.jpg (715x537, 80K)

It's unacceptable and disrespectful to larp as a black guy just by using poor grammar. Even worse if you are actually black

Please delete you're post's

AAVE is not standard English with mistakes

Hold up.
What we watching later tonight?

Attached: mpv-shot0168.jpg (848x480, 78K)

Actually, weren't the Natives the first ones to kick start the whole weed thing?

celties, lakeys and goldies

My Lakies smashing those Cockshits!

Can’t wait to see the Lakers get anally raped by my Rockets, Capela is going for 22 and 16

Now that gowiz and Greece is gone, it's only right for me to make my triumphant return.

Attached: Dv4ieqTUcAAIBkr.jpg (309x427, 28K)

Imagine a black dude with that cute girl you like

I'd rather imagine myself with the cute girl I like if you don't mind.

Literally fucking who?

Attached: 1425607617667.jpg (1200x1200, 159K)

was at this party last friday where the girl i was chasing cucked me with a fat black woman. wasnt even cute lesbian just plain disgusting

Literally fucking who (2)? Also, filtered.

>13-3 without kawhi

Young MA is cool though

Man, did the thick fever spread to girls as well? What a sad world we live in...

What are the chances Lonzo sits out the rest of the year?

Small

He’s not gonna sacrifice his health for a team looking to trade him. Him and his posse have already weighed on the very real possibility he’ll be playing elsewhere next season

50/50 because its starting to look like a protest, no time table to return a month after a mild injury is really suspicious.
LaVar said the Lakers staff ruined his kid and called out Luke specifically and wants Lonzo in Phoenix so I'd say there's a good chance we don't see Lonzo again this year, his beta mindset won't allow him to get back on the court under Luke..

the timeline for his return was 4-6 weeks, he's at the 5 week. he'll be fine

Lonzo Ball
Devin Booker
Kelly Oubre
Zion Williamson
Deandre Ayton

Kyrie as the sixth man

Give us the chip

He's still not practicing and can only run on an anti-gravity treadmill, I'd say he's at the very least 2 weeks away and probably more

>Lonzo Ball -
Bust at this point
>Devin Booker -
mid level player paid like an all-star
>Kelly Oubre -
needs a lot of work
>Zion Williamson -
NY Knick player
>Deandre Ayton -
Best of the bunch, tons of upside
>Kyrie as the sixth man -
haha

Lonzo lobbing to Zion and Ayton will be what Lakers fans thought Lonzo passing to Lebron and AD would

Knicks are getting the 5th pick in the draft and gonna take Jaxson Hayes to pair up with Mitchell Robinson in the front court.

I wonder how old this kid is and what he is up to these days

I bet he thinks KD is a snake

Attached: lol.jpg (590x354, 149K)

I bet he doesn't whine like a bitch and has moved past it

hes probably posting on /nba/

Tfw Celties are still the best team in the east

Who?

>almost $1 million for the agent
(lol

Hey KD training camp started why you still in bumfuck euroslavia?

Oh, did I hurt your feelings there, chum?

>starters are busts and losers
>give us the chip

Attached: grd.png (401x295, 176K)

damn

Predict the chant the Pelicans crowd will say to the Lakers on Saturday

"Take AD"

WE WANT KUZMA

my lakeshits :)
all we do is lose

California.... knows how to party...
California..... knows how to party....
In the city.... of L.A...
We keep it rockin...
We keep it rockin...

"We want Celtics clep clap clapclapclap"

CALIFORNIA PURPLE

W-W-W-W-W-W-WARRIORS FANS!
*PANPANPAN PANPANPANPAN*
GET UP ON YOUR FEET AND MAKE SOME NOOOOOOOISE!
*CAAAAALIFORNIA YEAHHHHHH*

Attached: 8peat.jpg (2048x1670, 387K)

Attached: 1528130654641.jpg (435x308, 44K)

lakers are the worst team in California and it ain’t even close lmao

Attached: 855AF21F-9638-4EC2-BB17-34CC74BA1783.png (327x316, 208K)

Curry is a brainlet who denies the moon landing

Everybody who thinks the moonlanding was real is a brainlet

Attached: 1544167610267.jpg (800x450, 120K)

>australian education

Attached: 1530629247190.jpg (638x1000, 92K)

Attached: 1F68B32D-425A-4158-9AF8-7059A71E97CF.png (768x752, 168K)

JFK didn't die so everyone 80 IQ conspiracy theorist could spout all his career achievements were a hoax

Cs Bucks tips in like 2 hours.
We're back faggots.

But more importantly, Cavs

Sixies play down to the Heat. Tipping in about an hour. Not too shabby.

Yes

i have no doubt in my mind that toronto is going to the finals this year

That ones out of market for me )':

Toronto will face off against Denver

Embiid is out right?

Gonna expose the warriors tonight.

Attached: GettyImages-1065850080.jpg (1024x683, 119K)

>be Shabazz
>drafted by Jazz

If the Sixers made that trade 2 months ago it would be a good deal.

>Zion Williamson was diagnosed with a Grade 1 right knee sprain. He is progressing as expected, and his status is day-to-day.

The Nuggets aren't getting out of the second round

They're going to the finals and are gonna win, screencap this bitch.

Is it confirmed MCL yet?

Based and redpilled

Attached: Screenshot_20190221-180607~2.png (1080x1189, 500K)

ECF

Toronto 4
Milwaukee 3

WCF

Golden State 4
Oklahoma City 1

Finals

Golden State 4
Toronto 2

Isn't Dorondo going to choke hard though?

JIM BOEHEIM KILLED A MEXICAN LAST NIGHT. THIS IS NOT A TEST.

The dude walked into the middle of the highway, anyone would've ran him over.

amazing nobody is talking about thsi

Thus always to lakers fans

That's why I try not to drive after 11 or so. Never know what kind of crazys are out there.

He was in NY so brobably a Knicks fan.

He should shut his faggot ass up. He should be out of the league and he clearly never grew past high school mentally. Zion Williamson said he would have still gone to college. He could have played overseas if he didn't want to go to college. Ring-chasing faggot should have his mouth sewn shut.

Cousins is a retard with the temper of a 3-year old.

Whats a good message board to talk NBA?
Obviously not plebbit please

find people irl

/nba/ and r/nba

8 chan

Sherdog.

ESPN comment section

Good answer, it’s like music or anything else, find people whose opinion you respect that you know are knowledgeable on the subject and talk about it with them.

I'm no Celshit fan, but I legit believe those fuckers will make it to the finals. They seem the least likely to choke out of everyone else in the EC.

twitter.com/SInow/status/1098722840138973185
Where was this discussion when Bol suffered a worse injury? What is the point of lowering the draft age?

The NBA minimum age should be raised to 21

all i know is that the raptors are going to choke like they always do. it will be hysterical

Go Lakers

They have the worst chemistry of almost any “good” team in the league, though. One or two bad playoff losses and they will fucking crumble.

this. college players should be required to graduate before declaring for the draft and players overseas can be drafted at 18 or 19.

everyone know the hierarchy is:

milwaukee/toronto
philly
boston

BIG game tonight

Attached: pagingdrBIG.jpg (750x743, 81K)

The Celtics beat the shit out of Philly 3 times already

philly is head and shoulders better than boston. the regular season doesn't mean shit

That stat is suddenly useless when you consider the fact he hasn't been on a team that was sub .500 going into the all star break.

The win% there is high because he played on better teams, not this lottery team trash the Lakers are.

Nah it’s

Milwaukee/Toronto
power gap
Boston
power gap
Philly
Pacers

76ers are fucking frauds. 1-7 against Bucks/Raptors/Celtics and that single game they won was a home game against Toronto when the Raptors were missing Kawhi, Ibaka AND JV.

>doubting the GOAT
I seriously hope you don't do this.

>heat going for the playoffs

Attached: sadfrog.jpg (399x388, 70K)

regular season doesn't mean shit

>That stat is suddenly useless
explain this bold new concept to me

They just played them in the playoffs while undermanned and guess what happened. Philly is 1-7 in their last 8 games against the Celtics. Simmons and Embiid both need to step up. Neither of them can solve Horford.

If Houston wins tonight Lakers fans not allowed to post for a week. If Lakers win tonight Lakers can spam for a week

Apparently playoff lebron is now activated.
Can he defeat the cockshits?

>facts hurt me we I'm a faggot

Pat Riley fucked you guys, he thinks the only way to draw free agents is picking 12th in the draft every year

It's called cherry picking a certain thing to make an argument then that argument being useless when the certain thing is checked by other statistics and facts to show it was cherry picked therefore the argument is a logical fallacy

>win a game against a top tier team
>”hahaha in your face!”
>lose a game
>”regular season doesnt matter”
So which is it?

>facts
Do correct me if I'm wrong, but it ain't playoffs yet and there's still more than enough time for Bron Bron to prove why he's the GOAT yet again.

>Milwaukee/Toronto
>power gap

lovin' that slash. i love how if you ask a raptors fan they'll say "oh it's pretty much just splitting hairs" whereas when you ask a bucks fan they'll say "we fucking kill toronto"

the difference in attitude is telling

It definitely means something if you can’t beat any of your real competition even once at full strength.

>therefore the argument is a logical fallacy
what argument specifically? this is where you want to choose your words

>Draymond breaka his hand punching LeBron's balls of steel
>Ingram accidentally breaks Curry's neck
>Thompson's side chick is screaming at him from the stands the entire series for him to take care of his baby trap
>Durant gets bitten by a cottonmouth snuck into the Staples Center visitors locker room

Attached: fedora6.jpg (500x500, 30K)

25 games in a 82 game season isn't more than enough time.

You'll need the Clippers to lose 25% of their games or worse then the Kings to completely fall off a cliff (both teams have bottom 10 strength of schedule for the rest of the season)

Meanwhile the Lakers would need to win 60% of their games with a top 10 SOS remaining and having injuries holding them back.

This is why the Lakers have only a 7% chance to make the playoffs unless some tragic injuries happen to other teams.

You're completely spitting in the face of statistics and spouting logical fallacies and homer opinions as a counter.

>need the Clippers to (win) 25% of their games

Fixed

If you’re going by regular season performance then sure, the Bucks are better, but when you take into account Toronto’s veterancy factor and playoff experience vs the Bucks utter lack of any playoff success or real experience in the past, it becomes a lot more murky.

Also, confidence of the fans means nothing. Look how arrogant lakers fans STILL are when their team has been humiliated over and over again and exposed for being a really bad team.

I would give the edge to the Bucks, but you’re a moron if you don’t take playoff veterancy into account when devising power rankings.

Do you think their chemistry is worse now than it was last year?

>picking in the draft

thats a good year at this point.

>You're completely spitting in the face of statistics and spouting logical fallacies and homer opinions as a counter.
Lmao, can't wait until your nerd ass is proven wrong.

Attached: ROGOD.jpg (1200x1200, 161K)

this is milwaukee's first good season in like 19 years, of course they're going to be uppity retards like raptor fans were last year

Attached: Bucks.png (923x863, 52K)

Stop trying to act smart.

Rondo is terrible. I don't know why you posted him.

>If you’re going by regular season performance then sure
every. single. time.

Attached: curb01.jpg (550x229, 33K)

Just use Reddit, stop trying to be a snowflake.

new thread

This isn't an argument. You're admitting you have no argument and simply waiting for me to be proven wrong through a miracle.

Most definitely, Kyrie has been exposed as a locker room cancer this season and he carries his selfish mentality into the floor. Ball movement evaporates when he’s on the floor and their game devolves into iso shit, which will not succeed in the playoffs.

Also, I can imagine most of the young guys resent Hayward for stealing minutes because he’s terrible.

Like, what if the other teams contracted AIDS sone how haha Wouldn't that be crazy?

Autism

>rapties
>get 1st seed
>get swept by LeDaddy
>city renamed Lebronto
>don't even make the conference finals
Giannis is next King of the East. Kawhi's a snek who's aways resting and going to bail for LA. Then the Raps gonna be shit for another decade.

Screen shot this.