SEA: Mallex Smith (elbow) could miss Japan series
SF: Bruce Bochy retiring after the 2019 season
LAA: Angels, Trout haven't had extension talks

>Spring Training Starts Saturday.
The schedule is here:
springtrainingonline.com/features/master-schedule-cactus.htm

Local? Tickets here:
mlb.com/spring-training

Attached: mlbf_1292986883_th_48.jpg (960x540, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W5GafcNwixw
espn.com/mlb/stats/team/_/stat/pitching/split/127
youtube.com/watch?v=UuTcnXMQbT8
youtube.com/watch?v=nlyraO0vArc
youtube.com/watch?v=qUgCHdUzV8I
twitter.com/DaJankeesLose/status/1049866483357143047
si.com/mlb/2019/02/19/trevor-bauer-cleveland-indians-training-tools-twitter-controversy-cy-young
english.kyodonews.net/news/2019/02/4ec96d7f07ee-olympics-baseball-softball-karate-to-miss-out-at-2024-games.html
twitter.com/JohnBarchard/status/1098642257140428800?s=20
player.listenlive.co/35801/en
elitesportsny.com/2019/02/21/yankees-fan-idiotically-proud-to-be-blocked-by-team-twitter-account/
mlb.com/news/white-sox-padres-complete-james-shields-trade/c-182092484
youtube.com/watch?v=tP5fHYUSATY
twitter.com/670TheScore/status/1098708785667993601?s=19
twitter.com/HuddleSportz/status/1098443407939186688?s=19
youtube.com/watch?v=A9XtDyDUjIU
theheckler.com/2019/02/20/white-sox-offer-bryce-harper-10-years400-million-with-opt-out-every-game/
twitter.com/Padres/status/1098726753130803200?s=19
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for NPB

HEY SHITHEAD

Attached: hey.png (1000x637, 649K)

Are whos fans the biggest cucks? Their owner doesn't give a shit about them at all.

REPEAT BABY dubs confirms

Attached: 284DDC73-C91A-490C-9E24-B1368606D3B0.png (640x360, 342K)

Harperheads...ROLL OUT

Attached: Walgreens Chokehold.webm (918x456, 2.86M)

They're like the biggest abused puppies of MLB fans. The biggest cucks would be the Nationals or Orioles who don't seem to care that their faces are leaving regardless of what they're doing and they'll both be irrelevant for a long time.

for me its based maCHADo and the daddies

Can't wait until the fans boo Alonso and Jay.

they had Rick Hahn on the radio this afternoon, hearing him talk about "sticking to the plan" and "happy with the core they got" sounded exactly like whenever they have john paxson (gm for the bulls) on during the bulls season. While I do think Hahn is a good GM and he probably would have given Manny the $300 if Jerry would have let him, it was just so funny to hear the exact same bullshit but with a different GM. I get that you can't just change allegiance to teams, but fuck its gotta be so miserable and frustrating being a Sox fan

Hey retard. The Nationals won't miss Harper at all. They had the best offseason of any NL East team and Soto can fill in the face role easily. But you're a retard anyways so no more (You)s for you.

Cubs fan here!

Attached: 1526437071193.png (338x427, 216K)

I hope they don't fuck around with Robles and make him a super 2 guy, you never know how many more years of prime Scherzer or Straus you're gonna get

*cucks Ohtani, Kikuchi and Darvish*

Attached: tanaka.webm (854x480, 2.98M)

cubs fan here

Attached: cubsbear.gif (320x348, 133K)

>all these falseflagging blackpillers pretending to be White Sox fans ITT already
Imagine having a shitty team live in your head rent free. This is what >cusb lifelongs have stooped to.

Nationals will unironically be 3rd place in front of the barves and fish.

why do you think its cubs fans?

Is the NL East the most competitive division? I personally think Atlanta is taking a step back this year

I could see the mets winning it, desu

FEAR THE CHADRES

>WAS: Report: Giants 'have a shot' at Bryce Harper
LOL Gnats

Attached: sjm-gnats-1012-133.jpg (620x413, 63K)

RIP in piss to Hoopers numbers

do you know how to read? not a single post ITT reads like a black pilled sox fan. did you just think of this earlier in the day and came here to post it? dumb fuck

Stop fucking falseflagging as whos fans and talk about the NL East.

It's going to be:
Phillies (If Harper)
Mets
Braves
Nationals
Marlins

or

Mets
Braves
Phillies (if no harper)
Nationals
Marlins

Refute this go ahead.

youtube.com/watch?v=W5GafcNwixw

another dumb fuck who can't read. disregarded.

Forgot to say this. This stupid fucking Padres dicksucking is also >cusb fans falseflagging as them because they're scared they'll be the ones to knock them out of the playoffs when they inevitably miss it.

Biggest. Fucking. Cancer. Here.

Last stand

Attached: joe_maddon_theo_epstein_jed_hoyer_cubs_moves_slide.jpg (1152x648, 301K)

I'd still pick the Mets even if the Phillies land Harper, but it would be close

Typical Reinsdorf team front office. GarPax, KenHahn? What's the difference?

Attached: #firegarpax.png (1440x1045, 1.41M)

oh this guy has got it all figured out huh

elbow/bone spurs/Tommy John/shoulder/hamstring
elbow/arm fatigue
elbow/shoulder/bone spurs
elbow/Tommy John/forearm soreness/ulnar nerve
knee
shoulder/labrum tear
elbow tenderness/partially torn UCL
finger blister/fingernail/dead arm/biceps/lat tear/hand, foot and mouth disease
arm fatigue/strained flexor tendon
biceps tendonitis
hamstring
>tfw no old/fat

Attached: 1468787356535.jpg (125x125, 4K)

>one player makes a 3 standing position swing
Really makes me think.

cubs fans are ruining Yea Forums!

Yes. Phillies, Mets, and Nationals all took steps to improve. Braves are relying on their young'ns, Markekis, and a literally whom pitching staff to repeat last year's success.
I'm tabbing the Nats to win it, but if they get the sort of injuries they had last year with Strasburg, Turner, and Eaton, they'll have trouble staying on top. but other than that - a deep outfield, talented youth, a rotation that looks dynamite on paper, an improved bullpen, and quality behind the plate for once. Dozier is a bounceback candidate, and Trea would be in the MVP discussion if he plays to his fullest potential

NL Central is interesting too - Brewers, Cards, and Cubs are all contenders; and now the Reds are taking shit seriously for once

I think its not fair to lump Hahn in with GarPax and Kenny. He took over the team in 2014, baseball takes a while to rebuild. You can tell he was legitimately upset the Sox didnt land Machado, and I truly believe if given the OK from Jerry he would have given Manny the 300

Nice pasta but it's all invalidated now that they have Robbie Cano dontcha know?

Attached: reminder.jpg (640x480, 57K)

I'm pulling for the Reds, but just too many question marks with the pitching

I think the Cardinals easily win it, I Reyes becomes an ace for them

I have the Cardinals for the NLC. Goldy is legit.

Stop shitting up the thread faggot.

Attached: psychopath.png (479x723, 282K)

Based Harperheads and a true genuine /mlb/

Who hyped to see what Baez does this year?

Attached: 1522975352636.webm (1280x720, 1.41M)

He still seems like a puppet to KW though hence the lumping. Also many Sox fans still haven't forgiven Hahn for the Shields trade and doubt they ever will.

How long until Baltimore becomes relevant again?

If I had to pick a winner now I'd say the Nationals, but I think we will be able to have a better idea by June. Maybe not the winner, but you just know one of those 4 teams is gonna trip out of the gate and not be able to overcome it. All of those teams are so damn flawed. Yes, the Mets and Nationals rotations look great, but when is the last time that collection of 10-15 guys have been healthy for a season.

I can't make out what Bryce says here, it looks like he says "let's fucking go" at some point

Step on third?

How are those prospects you got for Manny looking?

Nats and Cards for NLC. Dodgers win NLW unopposed. Braves and a surprise team in the Pirates for WCs

g-g-reat they will all be 1st ballot HOF

They're due then.

Nats for NLE** whoops

The Mets are DUE for a healthy rotation, nobodies training staff can be that bad

How was the NL Championship series, when is the banner going up?
if only thats how injuries worked lol. Manfred should turn off injuries for the year now that I think about it.

Funny how the NL races can spark such discussion whereas the AL is

ALE: redsoxlol
ALC: indianslol
ALW: astroslol
WC1: yankeeslol
WC2: angelslol

Arcade league talk is repulsive

>le waste trout team over rays
brainlet

If anything the Shields trade proves Hahn is Kenny's puppet lol

I have Red Sox, Indians, Astros, Yankees, and a surprise team in the Blue Jays.

if anything it'd be the athletics

As a matter of fact

ALE
Red Sox
Yankees
Rays
Blue Jays
Orioles

ALC
Indians
Twins
Royals
Tigers
White Sox

ALW
Astros
Angels
Athletics
Mariners
Rangers

What's the point of even playing the season?!

>arcade league
lmao
The DH will NEVER EVER infect the superior NL

Because we still have to see what the NL is and they play AL teams during the season. This is pretty pathetic though.

The Phillies, Mets, Nationals, and Braves all had good offseasons. The Braves really didn't need to be as aggressive because they have the best farm system and the best depth already. It has nothing to do with them winning the division last year.
Meanwhile in the central, I would say only the Reds have had a decent offseason. The Cubs had their hands tied by ownership because of stupid free agent signings. The Cardinals traded for Goldschmidt (good) but are relying on over-the-hill Andrew Miller as their one bullpen move, which is really dumb. Their bullpen is still weak. The Brewers didn't address their starting rotation and will continue to rely on meme managing (I am skeptical how sustainable this is) but they have good pitching depth in general I guess with Burnes, Woodruff, and those guys. The Pirates are shit-tier all around. The Reds definitely put themselves a little closer to contention but their pitching could still be a dumpster fire. A lot of ifs like Sonny Gray, Tanner Roark, and Cody Reed. But there is upside if those guys pitch well.

>Who is Shohei Ohtani?
It appears the brainlet is you.

Capping this one

Bend over ninny boy, next year we're gonna make you grow up

The Braves better hope some of those young arms pan out, that pitching staff is trash

>angles over A's
Other than that 100% accurate

When will the Astros suck again? ffs they're still an NL Central team to me. They don't belong there.

>leaf still obsessed with LE BAT TOSS MAN

Blue Jays only if they call up Vlad Jr and starts mashing like scouts predict

isn't he injured and won't pitch?

When they stop cheating

Things that could happen:

>Blue Jays could finish below the Orioles
>Royals could finish above the Twins
>Rangers could finish in third place

The Angels are in a really bad spot. It's just that no one cares about them. I think they could be legitimately awful this season, maybe even last place. Trout better not sign that extension.

BUT BUT MUH JAP MEME PLAYER HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

>arcade league
>archaic league
>ars this an out of season april fools joke league

>"Here's your 2019 AL comeback player of the year, bro."

Attached: tulo.jpg (213x320, 23K)

Attached: 1543904645166.gif (200x200, 3.46M)

Joe DiMaggio died of HIV. Discuss.

he was never good outside of coors

It's still possibly a better pitching staff than the Phillies. Right now it's too hard to predict who will have the best bullpen in the division. I really wonder if the Braves and Phillies struggle in the first half because of mediocre rotations. The Nationals and Mets are better in that regard.

Lou Gehrig died of Lou Gehrig's disease. Discuss.

Phillies rotation isn't mediocre, the fuck you talking about?

Phillies have the third best rotation in their division, behind the Nats and the Mets.

Hank Greenberg was a Bugsy Siegel plant.

>Pilates man
>Eflin
>Velazquez

mediocre

espn.com/mlb/stats/team/_/stat/pitching/split/127

16th in baseball.

>the Mets
lol

Are Cubs fans actually disowning their team because the owner likes Trump? What the hell is wrong with chiraq?

>inb4 degrom and syndergaard's arms fall off

not an argument

If anything it just means social media is a fucking scourge on this planet and everyone injects pointless shit into sports at any fucking convenience whatsoever. Christ.

checked digits
and to answer your question, everything

Attached: big-map-winner-desktop.png (1160x1340, 26K)

The funny thing is he's not even related to the Cubs ownership at all. And there's plenty of Cubs fans in Trump states everywhere lol. People forget Iowa and most of rural Illinois north of Springfield exists.

>mest

Don't forget Arizona. State is infested with them for some reason.

>Third?
Easily
youtube.com/watch?v=UuTcnXMQbT8
youtube.com/watch?v=nlyraO0vArc

>A bunch of empty spaces are red.
>The heavy population zones are blue
Hmmmm

Attached: baez-tattoo.jpg (1000x600, 134K)

Everyone in that liberal shithole always virtue signals everything
Just like when they thought Patrick Kane was a rapist
I actually knew fans who said they'd stop watching the team as long as the rapist was on the ice and for every goal he scored they would donate like 100 dollars to an antirape charity or something
Completely mentally deranged city

The heavy population zone is where the mentally deranged libtards of chicago live

Urbanites are horrible people, enough said.

yeah it sucks. remember when they got murphy last year and all the faggots had to voice their opinion on it?

>t. seething backwater savage of the wasteland countryside.

>mest

Attached: tumblr_o424oflNdF1ubkwoeo2_500.gif (500x280, 1.37M)

I remember there were like 2 or so of those spergs seething hard about this on this very thread.

Could have just said Wisconsin and it would have been understood.
So you would defend a rapist?

It is a devil's bargin.
>You get to win the Cubs World Series, but the owner that let's it happen supports a traitor who wants to destroy very foundations of government and the rule of law.

I'm pretty sure after a century, anyone would agree to that out of desperation.

Imagine being so sheltered that you've never left your urban bubble to experience what the world is actually like.

Funny how they can be so against Ricketts and Murphy yet supportive of actual wife abusers like Chapman and Russell. I think I see the pattern here.
>shitcongo

well I was pissed that people were outraged. I just want it all to stay out of baseball. It has no place.
>rapist
what are you talking about?

>mfw the Mets and the Yankees are perfect trade partners for deGrom to fill spots they both need help in but it will never happen because of “muh city rivalry”

Attached: FDDDCACF-AF2E-4846-BCFE-233989C1F6FF.jpg (835x773, 333K)

No not people like you, actual triggered faggots. I was in game threads all year.

Dodgers only won the div by one game last season.

They still have Dave Roberts shitting up games.

Kershaw is old and broken

Seager is broken

No puig and his elite defensive plays will fuck lots of shit up

Attached: pregnant anchor baby.jpg (1080x1080, 68K)

I thought it was just a running gag or something but there is a faggot that always has to get political here with just about everything

Care to point out which gamethreads got politicized?

this but unironically

The Mets don't have enough pitching depth to afford trading deGrom. Maybe if the Yankees had a good pitching prospect.

>The Mets
lol

I AM LIVID!!!

german and loaisiga showed promise, chance adams blew his velocity up and sheffield is in seattle. pisses me off we still have CC on this team for the price he is at. would like to see if adams/german/loaisiga can do anything

youtube.com/watch?v=qUgCHdUzV8I

>hample on what he thinks of the nationals banning backpacks:
>"I think we're letting [muslims] win if we've gotten to this point as a society where we can't even bring in just basic necessities."

Holy based!

Based Hampie

Yo DG you think Verdugo is gonna be anything special?

DG would be saying how the doyers are really gonna win the WS this year I am pessimistic

>5:29 hampie waged war on machadi!

I think Verdugo will replace Puig just fine desu

Attached: hample.png (1043x542, 1.14M)

Our guy has sex and he don't care who knows

>wearing an MLB logo cap
ishygddt

I see you took the Spring training schedule link from the Spring training thread here:
But that thread also features a better calendar link, here:
>mlb.mlb.com/mlb/schedule/index.jsp#date=02/21/2019

Hampie h8rs can kick rocks

The only reason we are a second-class team is because our ownership group believes we are a second-class team. It’s a self-fulfilling prophecy, and it has become the culture of the White Sox. I see it in the players, the coaches, the ownership, and the fans. We don’t expect to win, and we’re fine with just seeing some familiar faces on the diamond day in and day out. We accept it because they’re likable people (which they are) and we’ve grown accustomed to a losing culture and a loser mentality.

There has to be a fundamental change in the way everybody thinks of this baseball team. Because let’s face it: we are the biggest joke in baseball. And it’s not only because of Manny Machado.

For all of you who say “Fuck the Cubs,” I could not care less about the Cubs. The Cubs are a much better baseball team and a much better organization than we are.

Stop accepting failure because you’ve grown comfortable with it. Catch up to modern baseball. Get educated and take a look at player WAR, OPS, and WHIP instead of the way a player smiles and shows up every day. Demand this fundamental change in White Sox culture instead of sitting back and accepting the fact that we are losers.

To me that’s true fanhood.

Holy shit now I know why the yaks are known as the mutts twitter.com/DaJankeesLose/status/1049866483357143047

Attached: yikes.png (522x522, 679K)

Dios mio....

Attached: 1535873844341.png (633x616, 468K)

whiter than you pablo

Attached: 1549671738368.png (352x388, 161K)

Attached: yankeesnene.png (585x158, 29K)

looks like something from a nightmare

Scientists have predicted what the Bronx will look like in 2029 and it's beautiful.

Isn't that what it looks like today?

bauer to the daddies!!!! yay!

>bauer and maCHADo on the same team
could a team get anymore based? imagine the seethe they would put on the league.

the seeth would be so much seeth!

MARINERS! baseball is back in 12 hrs! Is everyone ready?

Attached: Mariners!.jpg (277x623, 33K)

/mlb/ weebie approved animes?

>Report: Giants 'have a shot' at Bryce Harper
translation:
>Clickbait: Giants fans 'have a reason' to keep checking back for updates

food wars
prison school
re:zero
b gata h kei

Attached: mm.jpg (1200x800, 113K)

Padres are the official team of the catholic church

tyb daddy.

for me its daddies legend david wells

Attached: wells.jpg (369x612, 28K)

>instigating a fight (2) with a bigger man (3) from the low ground (4) with his hands down
mistakes were made

#1: not legging his damn grounder out

Attached: rox - doyers.jpg (1061x564, 114K)

That doyboy is gonna get ROCKED!

I am...LIVID!

That rivalry only exists in the mest heads

Cant wait for the mest fans to completely disappear from the general in early june

They don't disappear. They switch to the Yaks.

This is a meme that Yea Forums created I dont know a single Mets fan that doesn't absolutely despise the yankees they hate them more than teams in their division it's pretty pathetic

Marlins will be your 2019world series champs

Attached: superfan 2 .jpg (242x323, 100K)

Yankees are going to drop bank to become Harper heads

si.com/mlb/2019/02/19/trevor-bauer-cleveland-indians-training-tools-twitter-controversy-cy-young

>When he does reach free agency, he vows that he will never sign a contract longer than one year. (He has a bet with a friend that will allow the friend to shoot him in the BOFAs with a paintball gun if he does.) He figures he’ll earn a lot more overall—that commitment-shy teams will be happy to give him a series of one-year, $35 million deals—and that he’ll get to play for a contender every year. He figures they’ll want him even more because he’ll start every fourth day. (Only three of Bauer’s 150 career regular-season starts have come on short rest.) And, he says, because of his lifelong training programs and perfect mechanics, he won’t get hurt.

HOLY F*CK HOW CAN ONE PLAYER BE MORE /ourguy/

Attached: bauer-boy.gif (1100x450, 432K)

Took you long enough.

lighten up, it's just shitposting

Attached: Monroe.jpg (1069x1403, 656K)

>wake up
>reinsdorf not dead yet

WHO HERE /MARINERS/ SPRING TRAINING TODAY?

>ends his career with 20 rings
PRETTY FUCKING BASED i must say.
i'm getting hard just thinking about it!

Attached: bauer.jpg (1260x522, 142K)

if it aint the daddies idc

Good morning, lads.
Apologies for the children. I tried slapping them upside the head, but I think I just made them worse.
Anyone have anything excited planned for today?

Attached: Comfy Friar.png (551x651, 39K)

Mets are winning the division m8, 40% chance they win 100 games

I call them the chaddies!

Holy based

ooooo i smell an fellow hue that wants to know more about basedball huh?

The Daddies need to sign Keuchel, Kimbrel, and trade for Bauer. Then outbid everyone for Chris Sale next year (assuming he has another elite year).

>Basedball out
>BREAKDANCING IN

Press S in split to france, this country is an literal mistake
english.kyodonews.net/news/2019/02/4ec96d7f07ee-olympics-baseball-softball-karate-to-miss-out-at-2024-games.html

Looks like there's a new based huebro in town, bros!

uh i have been here for some time
is that sometimes i dont use trip, i use trip only when there is other hue anons in thread

My mistake I apologize

no probs

latino baseball league when

Imagine being some sad Harper Head and you wake up and get dabbed on this hard by based Bauer.

lets annex Venezuela and make it reality

This why they need to avoid Harper and build the best starting rotation and bullpen via FA/Trade. Grab Kimbrel/Bauer/Keuchel this year. Then you can definitely grab one of Cole or Sale next year, or even both! Then you have Verlander who you can get on a short term deal. The likes of DeGrom and Syndergaard will be more obtainable in a trade too. With all these options they can find their guys, they can build something great here.

Attached: Manny-Machado-Padres.png (1024x574, 287K)

so basesically
>hueland conquests venezuela
>we go their baseball know-how
>we make an better league

Is it, dare I say, our year?

Attached: 6C989490-23DF-4FDE-A032-8CA41B795327.jpg (1200x800, 93K)

Lmao do padre fans really think they’ll sign sale lol

Based Chadres working /mlb/ into a seeth

>cubs fan here
Well hello there.

Bauer to daddies! Sale to daddies! Kimbrel to daddies! Yay daddies!

c h a d r e s

>Former Chimpcago Whos pitcher Chris Sale to the San Diego Daddies
kek wheeze lol! cucked again!

WE CAN'T STOP THE CHADRES BROS

Attached: 1548941599408.png (808x805, 423K)

the rockies are winning it all this year

>Padres go the Rams route of buying all the best FAs and going world series or bust mode
i'm unironically all for this happening. the daddies will become the west coast bankees and put the seethe on the league!

Former whos fan here, I cannot resist rooting for the Padres now. They’re just too....based.

Please ignore the children, user.
Personally, I don't know what to expect pitcher-wise, but all I am hearing from people talking about the Padres, not actively trying to shit up /mlb/, are that the club needs arms, but wants to see at least a couple of it's pitching prospects before being willing to sign a FA pitcher, or trade for one.

Attached: 4ce713b6a7426.image.jpg (610x405, 88K)

It's kosher as long as it stays in the based Central broship.

They tried this a couple years ago. It bombed in their face

True, but that user didn't even know the Padres were a team back then, so pay him not mind.

Most REAL Padres fans know that we need aces now, and we need player friendly contracts. "Wait and see" isn't a viable option right now. Please don't listen to our, achem... CASUAL fans

they didn't have maCHADo last time, thats the difference.

THE DAY HAS ARRIVED

spring training thread:

big if true

>no daddies game
yeah i'll pass...

Is it safe to say this Padres team is dead in the water?

>Daddies will sign Kimbrel
>trade for Based Bauer this season
>Sign both Cole and Sale next year
Based Daddies! Yay!

Marty just posted a picture of Peoria, and it doesn't look like there will be games through the weekend.

Don't know if they are dead in the water, but Machado aside, I'm still not prepared to make any bold projections about what they may do this season.

Mets... tee hee hee... mets... hoo hoo ha ha ha..... Mets! Hyuk hyuk hyuk... hah hah hah! MEST! GUFFAW

Robbie Cano dontcha know?

fuck the stankees
fuck the broors
fuck the doyers
fuck the red cux
fuck the gints
fuck the whos
fuck the cusb
fuck the lillies
fuck those other two losers in the nl west
ITS ALL ABOUT DEM DADDIES

Attached: daddies.jpg (620x349, 80K)

Cammy ;_;

I like the brown jerseys coming back but wew those 98 jerseys man too fucking fresh. should make then the alternatives at the very least.

Based Chadres

Literally the perfect team for him

Attached: 39EAE564-7862-4B3E-B5CD-3AA9974897E1.jpg (259x194, 5K)

I'd imagine that'll be the plan. They'll probably take over for Friday night games likes the brown alternatives have been.
At the very least, they've used them for Way back Wednesday games as recently as this past season.

it gonna happen phillybros
twitter.com/JohnBarchard/status/1098642257140428800?s=20

Attached: 34944.jpg (1440x1147, 449K)

*this kills the poodres*

Attached: 79846CAC-7FF6-409C-81C1-6820F5B39CD2.jpg (775x425, 65K)

I can see why he chose to grow his beard.

Christ user, this is a Christian marketer friendly board. You can't post gore like that here.

How does a team that can’t get out of the ALDS kill the chadres?

two more starters

Attached: 37840ab.jpg (1122x630, 127K)

Don't you have school to be in? Or are you having a snow day today? Even if you are, you must be 18 to post here.

seething stankee fan!

Actually just a Dads fan who got the reference the Yankees fan made, that you clearly didn't, or pretended not to.

Seeth at the Chadre!

the daddies confirmed for satans team! based daddies yay!

No seething here, "friend."

Attached: tfw Off Day.png (500x500, 166K)

>dead in the water

Uhm how? They're not doing shit this year but they literally have the best farm system in baseball with the number 2 overall prospect coming this year or next. How do you think they're dead in the water?

extremely based and redpilled post

Attached: yournewking.gif (750x675, 74K)

Long time yankee fan here, that post did make me mad. Fuck the Red Sox and FUCK the chadres. THEY CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS!!!!

Why the fuck would the Mets trade their best player when they’re trying to make the playoffs? They as good of trade partners with the Yankees as the Nats are with Scherzer

Where did all these Padres fans come from all of a sudden?

>Looks like there's a new based huebro in town, bros!
ABG is not only the basest huebro, but also the basest poster.

January: zero Padres fans
February: Padresplosion, nothing but Padres, Daddies taking over!

Falseflaggers following the Machado signing. Hopefully they'll dissipate or transfer to whatever team Harper signs with when there is more to discuss.

>56%kees seething

/mlb/ has been a lifelong daddies general. Lurk more, discordies!!

less fake than the average plastic stankees ''''''fan''''''

Lmao loving the padres false flaggers. Absolutely fucking based

IT ISNT FAIR, MACHADO WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A YANKEE

That may be fair, but holy Christ do you seem to be going out of your way to outdo their collective annoyance production, all by yourself.

>muttkees

Even if it were true, do you think anyone close to him would say the equivalent of "Philly shouldn't bother"?

DADDY ROCKERS IN THE GENERAAAAL TONIGHT

YANKEE STANKEES GONNA HAVE A BAD TIME

Attached: pr.png (554x400, 65K)

The Chad Chadres
The Virgin 56%kees

Real question, why are the yaks fans so triggered by the muttkees meme? Methinals fans never cared for the meth meme, whos fans don't seem to care about being the whos, cusb posting never fazed and cubs fans and even brewers fans dont really get triggered by gaysconsin so why are the 56%kees so tilted?

>thinking anyone will root for the lillies and larper when the chadres exist.
yikes

Exactly.
IF it actually was someone close to him, why the fuck would they say anything that would potentially jeopardize a dollar, let alone multiples millions of them. I'd be more inclined to believe that it isn't true if it was from a source close to negotiations, but not him.

Chaddy Daddies working /mlb/ into a seeth!

Do you idiots think the dads will break 500 even with Machado?

>w-w-whiter than y-you ese

>stanquis

I've said since he was signed, that even with his WAR, they statistically shouldn't hit it, but that if they did and got out of the NL West basement at least, that I would satisfied with the team's production this season.

They'll make the wc after picking up Kimbrel and trading for Based Bauer. they win the world series after signing Cole and Sale next season. This is just the begining of the Chadres Dynasty, prepare your anus /mlb/.

Harper to the Mariners

Very gay answer. Real Padres fans don't act like cowed bitches on the genny.

BASED!

I mean, as long as he stays away from drones...

Resd

No one will pitch around Soto like they pitched around Harper.

No playoffs again this year.

Attached: nats wojak.jpg (106x125, 3K)

This is some mercenary type shit

Shields for Tatis Jr. and now Machado doesn't sign with them and goes to SD. Imagine being so sorry a franchise that the Padres, the gosh darn Padres make you their whipping boy.

I cheered for the losing teams of Superb Owl XXIX and the '98 Eries within a 5 year period, kid. If you want to hurt me, you're gonna have to work harder than "cowed bitch."

Attached: 1370979959480.jpg (248x252, 21K)

Nothing affects this guy!

Well not the Padres as much as this man.

Attached: 1438377515810.png (837x552, 399K)

How proud do you think tony is right now?

Attached: tony-gwynn-photo_t580.jpg (580x870, 65K)

I wouldn't be able to speculate from the standpoint of a ball player of his caliber, but as a man who took the San Diego discount multiple times because he cared more about his hometown than taking his talent to a big market team, I think he'd be as ecstatic as the majority of San Diego has been since the signing was announced. I think Tony might have bitten his tongue, but would have hated watching the team tank the last few seasons, and would love that (as Prellar said himself this week) the Padres are entering a new phase of taking the talent they have spent the last few years acquiring, and trying to make a winning product out of it, with the Machado signing most significantly representing that tactical shift.

Oh you can die now asshole

based

orcs = /ourfriends/

Does anyone else agree, part of the anger is no Machado, but part is that the Sox have now confirmed that they're never going to be in the market for quality free agents?

By not giving the extra guaranteed 50 million and not giving opt outs, they're essentially saying they are never going to be in the market for quality free agents.

So now they need the whole farm system to pan out, and if theyre lucky, they'll have 1 great year like the Royals, then back to the basement

royals had 2 great years

Royals are having a great year THIS year asshole!

>poodres cucks coming from nowhere now
>mfw

Attached: 1550254144670.png (327x323, 86K)

based Zach "third strike fourth reich" Hample

Attached: Zach_Goebbels.jpg (455x700, 63K)

Flags fly forever, bitch ass nigga

>the Sox have now confirmed that they're never going to be in the market for quality free agents?
Bro, before Machado and Hosmer to a lesser degree, I would have said the EXACT same thing about the Dads. It might take a change at GM or ownership, but if things can "change" for us, I'm sure they can for you as well.

>new shitters thinking these are actual Padres band wagoners, and not just the same babbytalkers/harperheads/whosfans/cubbiesposters/rockiesposters who have been the same style of shitposting after any mlb news is released
Holy fucking shit how dumb do you have to be not understand meme trends in this slow general?

yay!

Eloy will be better than Memechado for 1/1000 of the pesos

Please don't legitimize "them," user. I promise the majority are just one falseflagger. I wouldn't want you bothered by those of us who have been well-behaved in /mlb/ for years because one jerk.

Thank you, 99 user.

Attached: Checked.png (898x626, 133K)

>falseflaggers
Kill yourself dude. It is just harmless memeing. God damn discordies ruin this general. You invalids are too fucking retarded to understand memes and take every post at face value.

These PADRES fans are PISSING ME OFF! WHAT THE FUCK

based daddies to the world eeris

WHY OH WHY ARE THERE SO MANY PADRES FAN OMGGGGGGGGGGG

It's even a discord thing, user. It's just annoying because there has been 2-3 of us over the years who have been here in /mlb/ and we've been humble and well-behaved, and because I give a shit about not being a pain in the ass of other people, or being lumped in with jackassery, whether it be memes or falseflagging, I just don't like the idea of anons being annoying by someone who says they are a Padres fan, because regardless of the motivation it makes the rest of us look bad.

>oh noooo my e-rep is ruined by daddies posters
What a bad day oh noooooo

Us real daddys dont take kindly to this falsefaggorry

It's bait you dip

YOU DARN FALSEFLAGGER! I have spent years in this general honing my reputation as a Padres-lifelong and I will not let that all go to waste due to your shitposting!

Nobody thinks it has anything to do with actual padres fans. I think it's just parodying the fact that whenever mlb teams do get good the fans usually end up acting uppity.

>>Blue Jays could finish below the Orioles
I think I would be satisfied with the season if this was the case.

Attached: Okay.png (720x1100, 108K)

Unironically go and post on Reddit if you care this much. Lmao nigga what a fucking joke your life is. Your posts are actually making me think less of Padres fans now.

This is getting out of hand.

"Daddy" falseflaggers, welcome to the list. Enjoy your stay :)

Attached: b608fecd08c2c665ff9a0b86214ea31e--packers-baby-greenbay-packers.jpg (236x355, 13K)

>Lmao nigga what a fucking joke your life is.
Come on now, user. I'm willingly a fan of San Diego sports. I thought that was already obvious.

Attached: 1537327874227.jpg (483x323, 21K)

GRACIAS DIO POR ACUNA

I will continue to enjoy their delusional angst. Their team and fans are worthless, and they can put THAT on the board, YES!

Okay....STOP ruining our reputation! I will personally report anyone falseflagging as a Padres lifelong.

ITS HERE... but no TV Broadcast it seems

MLB says that will have only radio broadcast today
player.listenlive.co/35801/en

The Padres spent 300 million dollars and are still only the 3rd or 4th best team in the NL West.

Some hard hitting sports journalism here
elitesportsny.com/2019/02/21/yankees-fan-idiotically-proud-to-be-blocked-by-team-twitter-account/

Like when all the memeiners "fans" turned into Oakland "fans" last season

the hero /mlb/ need and deserves

for 2 more years at the most..look at their farm

this is the first time i am listening baseball on radio, its so comfy

Remember when the Whos had the best farm in baseball 2 years ago?

Had to be 3 at the absolute most recent.
mlb.com/news/white-sox-padres-complete-james-shields-trade/c-182092484

>A´s already giving up 2 runs at first inning

it will be an long season for them...

Same difference. The bitter truth is the Dads still suck and will continue to suck for the foreseeable future. 300 mill or not. This ain't the NBA where one player can change a team.

>this is the first time i am listening baseball on radio, its so comfy
That’s a good way to describe it.

1. You have no basis for knowing if the Machado contract is their general strategy for pursuing free agents or if it was specifically tailored to Machado taking into consideration his comments and performance during the world series last year
2. Even if it were their general strategy, you have no reason to assume they wouldn't learn from it and change. They offered 250 million, almost 200 million more than they've ever given to a player. If they weren't capable of change, that in and of itself would be impossible according to your mind.

You're upset because you like being upset, and actively look for reasons to stay upset.

>This ain't the NBA where one player can change a team.
Completely agree, which is why I hope Machado can contribute more to the team than just his individual play. It's also the same reason my projections for this season have remained humble. () Do I want to believe the rest of the team can get better because of him? Yeah, but you'd have to put a gun to my head to get me to declare that IT IS ABSOLUTELY GOING TO HAPPEN before they show me a collective on field improvement.
The reasons I liked the idea of tanking was because the Padres are particularly skilled at losing, so that being a tactical means to an end was particularly viable for them. The funny thing is, they weren't even skilled enough at losing to have the worst record any of the years they were, which is just SOO Padres.
All of this is just to say, do I want them to get better? Would I love for them to succeed? 100%, but I've been burned enough times to hedge my expectations, which is why if/when they continue to suck as you expect I won't be shocked.

Yeah. I have to say that SD has historically been the most JUST and forgettable team in the league for decades. I don't have any ill will towards them at all. That said, if they do succeed, I'll be happy for them. Fuck the Giants and the Dodgers. And if they continue to be shitty to mediocre, so what, at least you still get to live in one of the most beautiful areas weather wise in the continental US.

Thanks, user.

Attached: 1356808648111.gif (499x280, 1.54M)

Based Hahn playing the long game

>mfw stream dies after first inning

why we cant ahve nice things? fucking ipblocking...

...sigh...

why isnt the game broadcasted?

...gackt...

Is harper a positive locker room presence?

Sigh...

Which players have locker room presence and why?

they wont suck in 2 years when their prospects reach the bigs

Who is the sighposter and gacktposter and what is his endgame?

not chase headley

As the only astros fan ever i can quite brazenly say haha yes we did
>rags

...ung...

>his
Only girls like Gackt

bauer and kimbrel to the chadres! yay!

No Chad Dads! Its our year !

I agree....imagine being so insecure about the perception of your fanbase on an anime board. couldn't be me! go chadres!

Chaddies takeover!

Attached: basedjersey.jpg (1190x595, 91K)

I have mlb at bat through directv, but i keep getting an error when I try and conect through my cable provider. FUCK. I don't have a cable box in my office

May the best squad win, user. Considering Hinch's time in SD, I've got not hostility to the Astros. I was happy for you guys when you won the Eries.

DEATH has come to the red sox camp. we all had hoped by not resigning kimbrel we could keep the lady away but we were NAIVE. no wards, no protections; the deal was made and now payment is due. WITH INTEREST. anti bon legba nan ounfo. anti bon legba nan ounfo mwen. the cursed year begins.

Attached: cafardo.jpg (190x266, 9K)

try talk with direct tv via phone
i am sure they will ask your Social number or any shit like this to verfy your indentity

How much money will kimbrel get?

He died from what is suspected to be an embolism at Red Sox spring training camp.

heh wouldn't it be funny if kershaw chokes to the daddies haha

3 more days....

stros~chadres broship! yay!

first day of spring training cancelled i see

Yankee legend Todd Frazier

At least in AZ.

this is psychotic... fucking psychotic

Attached: Dz9dEMEUYAEqixB.jpg%3Alarge?width=578&height=513.jpg (578x513, 35K)

fuck machado and fuck harper

OH SHI CHADRES

What's the matter, user? You seem upset. Is there anything I can do to help you feel better?

Please dont ask me to kms.

Do you think MaCHADo would feel a certain way about Larper getting 30 more million from Chadres? I mean I would to a degree since i'm the better player, or maybe he'll just view it as making the team better and be happy.

I am livid

lmao imagine how doyer fans would react

aaaaaaaaaaand another one for the filter list :)

welcome to my filter :)

Hey hey guess what? You just got LISTED.

Sigh....when will the White Sox ever be good

and the list goes on!

...gogoranganktltkt.gla...gagahghahahgh....

Gackt

woe bros are in the house!

sigh......

not getting harper was the best thing the astros could have done and did

....blaggh....

>be houston
>lose!

more like the pooston spinstros lol
trevor bauer owns your team

bregm/a/n!

Yea Forumsstros!

making the league h2h points, no sense in billy hamilton being on rosters

gah...

youtube.com/watch?v=tP5fHYUSATY

seethe! i say seethe! at OUR Yea Forumsstros!
>be houston
>win

Attached: kennyshades.png (274x234, 99K)

How?
When I think about the Yea Forumsstros, I think about Mrs. Verlander and my pee pee feels funny, and I get lightheaded.

Damn >we were blessed as an organization to have drafted verlander and have him be a lifelong astro. Pitchers like him come only once in a generation and through the rebuild and everything he stayed put

Sigh.....

This is what 300m gets you lol

Attached: 1528151888087.jpg (1200x946, 72K)

you ASSHOLE!!! show some respect!

gackt...

it's a great thing he left Detroit and came to a WINNING team

Wait, so if the Yea Forumsstros won, what did the Dodgers do?

bghbghgh....

what? he wasn't in detroit? I could swear he was an astro this whole time bro

they kershawed

Attached: 1538255531264.png (349x391, 114K)

bro.....

Machie to the Soxies?

Sorry bro...he signed with the dads.......sigh.......
Just go and watch some anime or something.....until white sox season starts.....again.....sigh.......

^oh you can die now asshole

gackt

Harpie to Yankee!!! :)))))

Attached: FC62D170-7713-430C-AB99-E42D99C4E1BB.jpg (639x637, 104K)

so what's harpers endgame?

:D

...gackt...

Being a boras puppet

twitter.com/670TheScore/status/1098708785667993601?s=19

Are agents more of a factor on where the player plays than the player himself?

twitter.com/HuddleSportz/status/1098443407939186688?s=19

>all the assblasted twitter responses

Attached: sad sox bird.png (200x200, 19K)

...sigh...gah...gackt...blarg....garg...sigh...

Why wouldn't the fans be assblasted at the FO right now?

Ugh... gah

Yonder Alonso lol

Should whos fans just become Cubs fans at this point?

Attached: Dz8Y3keWsAAVlGq.jpg (983x569, 56K)

are the padres elite?

well they have every right to be. I don't believe they ever had any intention of signing machado. I think their owner has that opt-out "strategy" just to limit them in order to make people believe they had a shot at machado. I'm just pointing out the funny nature of the twitter replies.

youtube.com/watch?v=A9XtDyDUjIU

Attached: moncadak.gif (382x201, 2.12M)

Attached: 1370959184165.jpg (680x452, 110K)

were the 2015 padres elite

someone needs to blowup their FO

>Fulmer
>NickyD
>Engel

Attached: izombie-pilot-stills-preview-05.jpg (539x806, 120K)

theheckler.com/2019/02/20/white-sox-offer-bryce-harper-10-years400-million-with-opt-out-every-game/

Attached: opt outs.png (737x743, 584K)

The whos are a national laughingstock. How can anyone still be a fan of that team?

Being a fan of the White Sox is harder than being a fan of any other team in sports

Lucas Giolito lol

>yfw even the Browns made good draft picks with Mayfield and made good signings with Hunt
It's astounding.

>whos fans
They all left.

*declines offer

Even the Padres signed a huge superstar to a huge contract.

Roboumps when

This. It's nothing but falseflaggers left. Even BAJP isn't around anymore.

The Nationals can have Giolito back

Wider than you muhammad

Can this even be considered baseball anymore?

why does everyone want to hit FA at the age of 31 now?

they dont. are you talking about nola and severino? they just took guaranteed money and sacrificed one year of FA.

Lebron James Shields

The 5 year opt out for machado was a really big reason that Machado took the deal over the white sox.

>bricking your curveballs

the biggest reason was that he was given more guaranteed money

I guess it also depends on the likelihood of the incentives, but a player of his caliber could have likely made a decent chunk extra unless the incentive was simply winning MVP 3 times or something crazy like that. But then why the opt out at 5 years?

What about the incentives though?

Based white sox FO proving that they are NOT metaphorical cocksuckers!

I believe the incentives were 550 AB in 27 and 28, which is far from a guarantee, especially at the age he will be. Baseball teams manipulate those kind of things too, with the sox reputation of being stingy I'm sure Machado's agent advised him against it. The player option is just a sweetener for the player, and they are totally fine with it. Think of it this way, if they get 5 years of Machado playing at the level where he is good enough to opt out of a 5 year 150 million deal at age 31, than that means he has been playing tremendously for them.

also, if he is playing good enough to opt out in 5 years, depending on what happens in those 5 years, the Padres would have the inside track to sign or extend him. The same thing A-Rod did with the Yankees.

Well yeah of course, but isn't this a two way implication? If he is indeed playing very well for them in those first 5 years, then it is quite likely that he would accomplish those incentives and end up getting the larger sum of money in those years, which is why if they offered an opt out as well that I think he might have taken it. The only thing is, as you've said, that some teams manipulate the 550 AB incentives (although I thought some were reward based as well) which is just a scummy practice in general.

No the incentives were in the final two years of the White Sox potential deal, years 7 and 8. Taking the Padres deal gave him the most money without any risk, think about how much of a gamble that would be. Older players are more likely to get hurt, and as I've said there is nothing stopping the White Sox from limiting him to like 549 AB

Blow up their whole scummy FO.

Oh I didn't know that the incentives were that late, makes complete sense then. With the padres deal he could not only bet on himself but it works better on both ends where if he doesn't play well he still gets more than he would with the white sox. Had it been earlier years, it might have made sense.

I've been saying over the past couple days, I don't think its fair to blame their newest GM Rick Hahn, I think he was given a clear number ($300m) that he could not guarantee a player. But yes, their owner is a known scumbag and things will not get better until he sells the team. A fun fact about Jerry, he was instrumental in the 94 work stoppage/mlb strike, and during that season the White Sox we're leading their division and set to make the playoffs. Could you fucking imagine?
Yeah, Manny absolutely made the right decision imo

>padres fall for paying one great player meme

its like they forgot about arod with texas and the mariners with cano

twitter.com/Padres/status/1098726753130803200?s=19

Feels good, lads.

Attached: Im Okay With This - B.png (575x750, 220K)

Attached: Dz919tHV4AI7O5M.jpg (1200x675, 160K)

I really hope Urias and Tatis Jr. are April call ups and not super 2

sigh...

Bout time they announced him, congrats lad.

Urias was already called up late last year for 12 games. All the speculative talk is that Tatis Jr. will have to wait the 3 weeks to preserve control, but that he is more likely than not to be called up this season.

Attached: Dz94MtcXgAALLLD.jpg (954x523, 102K)

oh I didnt know Urias was called up, he'll be on the 25 man roster then no? What makes you think they'll keep Tatis Jr. down another year? if they keep him down for the 3 weeks than they'll have control over him until his age 28 season

I'm happy for the dad's fan that always post here. Laughing at the new dads fans that have suddenly appeared.

seeth

Yeet!

audibly kek'd at this!

based dads gonna fuck the nlw

Attached: 1427088613787.jpg (392x396, 52K)

go fuck yourself fuck wad

kek! it seems that I may have struck a nerve? kek!

>he'll be on the 25 man roster then no?
I certainly hope so. He rocked at 2nd while he could play last season, but got injured and put on the IR into the end of the season. I'd prefer he play with Machado as much as possible instead of Kinsler.
>What makes you think they'll keep Tatis Jr. down another year?
I mean technically he hasn't had much time in AAA. Just AA more than anything, so I could see that being a reason, but I'd love for them to call him up this year for sure.

stop it asshole. you act like you're all that but you aren't.

Thanks bro.

Attached: FtDs.png (1615x1105, 236K)

ah I see. Just an FYI, AA is the most important step for a minor league player. All of the top level prospects play in AA, AAA is more for career minor leaguers and borderline MLB talent. It's not uncommon for elite/top prospects to skip AAA entirely

Good to hear. Thanks, user.

Chaddies takeover!

OMIGOSH!

love my central bros

Attached: centralbroship.png (4680x1102, 2.39M)

PLEASE ADD THE DADS

Sure thing. It's crazy how things can turn around in baseball, the Padres are going to be exciting this summer

>all 10 central teams represented except the losedians
kek

top kek! triggered are we??

welcome to the broship dads

Attached: centralbroship.png (4680x1102, 2.79M)

no.....we're far cooler than those central cucks.

Harper is not a great player like Machado. Why are people obsessing over him so much?

muh BRANDING
muh CHOSEN ONE
muh BUTTS IN SEATS

Attached: Sports_Illustrated_1004210_20090608-001-2048.jpg (1556x2048, 1.07M)

BASED CHADRES TO THE CENTRAL!!!!

>91045081
>91045183
brewers/KC fan is behind all of this, behind all the baby talk etc. just stop replying to it

Based...

splendid.mmm splendid indeed. very good used of logical deduction my friend.

>le eternal royals poster boogeyman

I challenge you to go eat a good meal and work out

hmm interesting supposition. perhaps I may take you up on your challenge

Sup inspector godgers

>cubes

>SCUBA!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1492820042385.png (550x485, 217K)

Pothead.

Attached: 9orinvmwyzh21.png (1108x710, 1.43M)

Attached: ykfpojcbf0i21.jpg (900x1200, 203K)

wasting no time

The absolute state of bandwagoners.

Uh yeah...I'm thinking they're back

Attached: aacyd0vwh0i21.png (753x670, 455K)

NEW for 2019 SEASON

wow. disgusting shilling when he hasn't even played a game yet.

>dads
jokes

new

i am livid

are you actually retarded

>no subject
>other thread already up for a number of minutes
when did we start letting autistic newfags make threads

yeah he should have known that your weird ass would make a thread 7 posts early

501 and NEXT / NEW

using this instead to spite you

It's not final, but still SSS

Fucking France, they're a top breakdancing country. I used to follow bboy culture, 15 years ago they and the Koreans dominated team events.

The Olympics loves judged events though, they'll probably accept the French proposal.

we regularly see new threads made 490-500 in literally every thread, except maybe /hoc/. I'm really not sure what crazed alternate reality you're living in, but you're either new here or mentally unbalanced.

here's how you make a thread, since i'm always willing to help newfags: Make it close to the previous hitting max, include 'general' so we know it's a general, as opposed to some other random specific event, and then a subject line for the lulz.

Glad I could help! Enjoy your stay!

Attached: tmyk.jpg (1280x720, 47K)

samefag