Attached: Wengers.webm (854x480, 1.06M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/kovacology/status/1098127051033198592
sortitoutsi.net/football-manager-2019/database
youtube.com/watch?v=SHcwyIRS1tE
gyazo.com/3b173f87e216e95307aae90956869e50
gyazo.com/654c001d41ebc57d76895c800d8b2ada
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How long until >we get booted out of the board once again?

>schalke

tbf nothing will ever be safe from a >schalke outbreak

so how is fm gonna simulate var "malfunctioning" when uefa wants it to?

Honestly I watched that game exactly for that reason. And because last time I watched Atletico, it almost drained my soul away from boredom.

Attached: Gelsenkirchen.png (560x396, 329K)

atleti game was fun as fuck. you have to be in the right mood for it though, I know what you mean, it's not so much excitement from football as it is tension from their constant anger

I should have bumped the old thread but I was too engrossed in the tactical masterclass of Atleti - Juve. Then I was devastated by goals being scored in that match. It was like watching someone smash a stained glass window with a hammer. Very disappointed in Simeone, clearly he isn't the football savant I thought he was.

wish me luck in going for my seventh straight promotion

how would a conte-style 3-4-3 work in this game? whenever I try it I just get btfo 4-0

I'd be more curious to see how (You) set that up.

Critique my away tactic, wanting it to be very solid for those tricky champions league away games whilst aiming to dominate the play and score a cheeky away gol

Attached: 7ff3add5efdc7a5308683c8b0ab1d073.png (667x614, 105K)

WB(D) has got to be one of the most stupid roles in FM. Either way, the right side of the pitch is pretty useless, so I wager that your left wing players are significantly better to warrant that choice.

>Either way, the right side of the pitch is pretty useless
Explain what you mean. The right side of the pitch in my tactic or the engine?

The right side of the pitch of course. WB(D) doesn't participate offensively don't be fooled by the WB name), IF(S) is conservative and there's BWM on top of that protecting that side. Which is why I ask whether your left wing is so much better than your right wing to warrant the decision to be very conservative on the right wing.

I hear a lot of misinformation that IF(A) get isolated

>I hear a lot of misinformation that IF(A) get isolated
Do you watch the matches to see whether your IF(A) gets isolated or not?

Good luck bro, post results.

I only have the patience to play on extended
>inb4 I trigger the fuck out of you for not playing 2d full match

Even on extended you should be able to see if he's an useless piece of shit or not.

If you want to pass your opponents to death, you might want to shift the playmaker role forward or lose it altogether. DLP tends to play longer creative passes (think Xabi Alonso) which are risky in terms of possession. If you have someone who could play the advanced playmaker role that's going to be slightly friendlier to possession, but you could also do away with a playmaker role and have two BWM or a BWM & BBM. That means being less creative overall but again - if the plan is to hog the ball and maybe sneak a goal from set pieces then you might as well go for just that.

You can look at his stats, analysis, all that jazz rather than watching the war of dots.

thanks guys you've made me rethink the DLP role, I thought they came deep and just sprayed it around linking up plays instead of a quarterback type player.
Could you have a look at my home tactic?

Attached: ad1bbaf6a0ac348d29f59d9595f52eec.png (660x626, 94K)

>Three dickheads up front
>Floating midfield

>city

Attached: 3def78a5f90506192c7123a07dfbfd6c.png (591x221, 27K)

What does trb actually stand for? Also, how do you deal with clubs that desperately need a rebuild but also have a debt bigger than their net worth?

>Gerrard-Lampard Syndrome
One of those midfielders needs to be in a holding role. I would sacrifice the BBM for CM(D). The BBM would have been making similar roles to your AM anyway. Not wild about the trident but maybe it makes sense for your players.

TRB refers to the Theory of Repeat Ball - the idea that you should try to achieve consistent results through varied inputs.

The kind of rebuild you're talking about is usually not as urgent as it seems and the key is getting the tempo of reconstruction right.

how do you feel about having an asymmetrical midfield 2? Half back or Defensive Mid on support with bwm? Or Bwm and CM (d) in the positions of the original pic.

Sorry for so many questions but this game is complex as fuck and even though I won the title last season my tactic had so many flaws

Why not DLP(D) and B2B(S)? And against relegation fodder DLP(S) and MEZ(S)

look how they massacred my boy

Attached: Näyttökuva (186).png (1366x768, 1.15M)

>tonali as attacking midfielder

Attached: 1369934345728.jpg (323x454, 137K)

I hate asymmetry on principle. BWM(S) & CM(D) as the pair is what I would do, but other options could work so long as you have get someone to hold position in that midfield.

The gameplan with that Inter team seems to be to hog the ball as much as possible and DLP can disrupt that. Disruption isn't necessarily bad but the gameplan's not stupid so why not try it and fix it if it doesn't work?

>against relegation fodder DLP(S) and MEZ(S)
Relegation fodder are going to counter-attack. DLP(S) nominally holds position but I'd rather assign the defensive duty so he's in position to help break up counters.

Neat

Shame I'm too lazy to experiment with this kind of stuff, I just memenpress everybody and hoof the ball around to pacey negroes

If your team is fast and athletic, that's a good plan. If it's working, you don't need to change it and should pay more attention to things like man management and player development.

Who here 4-4-2?

Most 4 at the back shapes are basically the same.

>he doesn't specifically change the ball colour at the start of every season to represent a new match ball design

>got an incredibly dumb but effective asymmetrical formation going where all the goals come from midfield

Can't wait to have to change this when my striker gets upset at a goal drought

That's when you transfer list him, find a 16 year old gem that will do anything you tell him, turn him into a system baby and sell him for a few million

as in
>starts out in the hole but, as play develops, actually rushes forward and turns into a poacher
?
I think that's basically a SS, although they don't always do that in the ME
but if you mean
>starts in the AM position but drops back into a defensive position allowing CMs to rush forward when attacking
then I don't know. I guess you'll have to invent it

I don't know, he'd actually have to play for us to be able to tell

Started as we mean to go on
>the fixture was marred by a succession of fouls by Teramo that prevented the match from ever truly getting into a rhythm

Attached: Teramo v Milan_ Match Review.png (1366x768, 228K)

Was winning my league with the shitter team in the first half of the season. Now I'm losing to everybody aaaa

What's happening? I sold a good player because Huddersfield threw endless money at me and bought a new equally good one, with even better chemistry with the winger and better for his position. Still losing

Only got the cup final to hope for

Hello darkness my old friend

Attached: ss+(2019-02-17+at+03.51.39).png (1911x1077, 250K)

Might try to snatch him up.
My former back delivered so many good balls to my winger who scored and assisted left and right

Getting trashed in the final

Attached: fug1.png (1629x64, 63K)

Attached: ss+(2019-02-21+at+01.03.36).png (1906x1026, 248K)

90+3 freekick banger to win
Amazing

Will try to loan some players for next season

Attached: worldie.png (1266x64, 38K)

>games against direct promotion contenders coming up
>best player gets injured
>left side winger gets injured in the same game
>backup winger injured in training
>tic tac relies on wing play
JUST

Attached: JUST CUCK M-.png (861x448, 64K)

Fellaini.
Super-mare? More like nightmare, am I right?

Last game of the league, where it doesn't mean anything, I beat them 2-0, but gets trashed in the cup by them.
As per usual

After getting jobs in Northern Ireland and Wales just for laughs, I am now stuck in reputation hell and can't seem to get out of these shit leagues despite my success.

Attached: rip.png (375x216, 18K)

Can't get a lower league job in a proper country?

Well, I could rejoin Vanarama N/S or maybe the one above, but it is not that easy for my pride, having qualified for both the Europa League and Champions League. And the applications keep getting rejected.

Wow, I am staying for a while longer to see how this pans out.

Attached: whew.png (1260x536, 169K)

Shadow Striker in French is literally called "9 and an half"; it was a term popularized by Platini when describing Il Divin Codino's positioning.

Technically any player's whose main role is to score goals but isn't positioned as a striker qualifies.

Attached: thumbnail_Roberto-Baggio-Italy.jpg (740x487, 65K)

>plan to build a new stadium
>don't know how big or who's paying for it
Top lel, keep us informed lad

Yeah, it's like that in the most recent FMs. They have no idea, but they're working on it. Like the World Cup with 48 teams.

Finally convinced my team to spend money on the youth facilities. Prospects coming out every year are dire and now the board decided to spend 6.7 million kr, which is just below 1m euros, to upgrade the facilities.

The AI isn't bright enough to change its tactics to counter yours, but it does respond to your changing reputation and form. The standard flow is this:

>player takes unfancied team, sets them up to exploit space
>AI doesn't read tactics, sees player team as relegation fodder, plays open and loses
>player goes on a winning streak
>AI re-evaluates player team as more of a threat and starts playing more defensively
>player's streak breaks
>player decides it's just form or the >game being rigged and carries on with the same tactics and has indifferent form
>AI re-evaluates player team as less of a threat and plays more openly
>player's tactics are effective again

You can spend a long time doing this yo-yo routine, but the way out is to have a plan B for breaking down stacked defences. (By the way, one of the reasons why the big teams are easier is that the AI will usually see you as threatening and play defensively, so your tactical environment is more predictable.)

Brainlet here
How do i into secondary formations. Is it just one for offense, one for defence

allows you to keep a couple of formations, mentalities and tactics at full fluidity so you can switch between them.
I usually have an away/home one but it often comes down to one being for one when i'm the favorite or at home(more attacking) and one when i'm away or against a stronger team(more defensive).

You get three and the AI's approach isn't entirely predictable unless you're a top club. So it's usually a good idea to have a relatively balanced approach for games you're not sure about, an approach for breaking down stacked defences, and an approach for dealing with heavy pressure. Note that those last two don't necessarily mean all-out attack or parking the bus.

It's also possible to set up your B & C tactics purely for training purposes and tweak your main tactic with shouts and mentality changes during the game. If you're doing this, the most important thing is to ignore your AssMan's advice.

>Is it just one for offense, one for defence

It can be for anything, they're just additional slots that you are given. Doesn't matter that you absolutely have to use them, if you're happy with just one tactic.

As suggest above however, it's a good idea to set up defensive/offensive variants of your tactic, so that you can change them quickly. All tactical aspects work together with each other, so you usually don't want to just change Team Mentality in isolation and leave all the roles/instructions intact, without knowing how they're going to be affected.

I only use them to set up different formations depending of the formation the opposition use. Since I prefer to fit player sinto tactics, I generally use a 4-1-4-1 flat, but I have a 3-4-3 Diamond/5-4-1 Diamond ready if the opposition plays a 4-4-2 variant. I generally prefer to tweak my instructions on a given formation depending of the strength of the opposition rather than change tactics altogether.

I got a maltese team into the cl knockouts and my job offers from elsewhere were like a league 1 sunderland lol

I'll just have to try and win it then, or make the detour through a national team.

I use my backups for one defensive one for cups (541 midfield diamond) and then one for whatever stupid shit I want to try.

I never tend to sign both wingers and AMs so I don't usually need it for an actually viable second formation

Won 3-1 with this meme formation in a friendly. Against an opponent on equally same level as my team. Will try against a bit stronger team now

Attached: no flaws.png (461x577, 38K)

2 main questions
Why is Werner so bad at scoring even though he scored in nearly every appearance last season, It there something tactically I can change so as to where I can get him and not the wingers into better goalscoring opportunities
2 - Why do all my players try fucking stupid 25 yarders instead of a simple pass into the box to get a guaranteed goal. I mean 40% of the time Keita or somebody bangs in a worldie but it's usually a waste of a pacey and counter attack.
cheers

Attached: fm.png (1231x749, 216K)

Right. So, its basically a shortcut for going into tactics midmatch and changing everyone manually? Or does preparing the tactic beforehand work better in terms of end result?

First...
>Unironically playing as Slipperpool

>Why is Werner so bad at scoring
Depends if he's fluffing up billion chances, playing like shit or if he's outright ignored by his teammates.
>Why do all my players try fucking stupid 25 yarders
Cuz' you told them to play fast, so they take the fast option.

Attached: 1459096117889.jpg (925x525, 68K)

Post full tic-tacs. When I've played a single PF I've also had bad goalscoring from that player. Changing to CF worked wonders for me

we play with a low tempo so it's not necessarily fast

Attached: eee.png (877x521, 78K)

Also
>GK on the bench
Don't do that friend

Then tempo is too low and that's what they think is the best solution because their teammates aren't available to them. What you see isn't what they see y'know.

>All those hoofs
>Basically no holding role
>Cover/Defend partnership
I can't.

Basically the latter. It's more complicated than that but you won't go wrong thinking that you need to prepare the plans in advance.

Well I'm playing Pavard as cover because that's his strongest position. Tips would be great because I'm not the best at the tactical side.
What specifically should I change it to?

Don't really know what to change to get less shooting with those instructions. If you haven't already put your players on shoot less. For me moving the AM to a second striker has worked great too, so I'm playing with two CF and IF(s)

>Well I'm playing Pavard as cover because that's his strongest position
According to your AssMan who knows nothing about football besides what SI plugged into their asses. Because your AssMan says its his best role and duty doesn't mean you have to follow their advice. Otherwise you're never going to play football.

>What specifically should I change it to?
You start by reading the guides in the OP because you know nothing about what you're doing, even though you really shouldn't be struggling at all with the Pool.

Well I'm not struggling. Just having minor issues with goalscoring opportunities.
We won everything in our first season, current season we're top and about 10pts clear at the top of the league and in everything else.

First part of the sentence still applies. Read the guides, it's good shit. I picked them myself, and even though they address earlier versions of FM, most of what's written still applies.

Alright cheers. will read.
Considering the team is doing incredibly well with trophies etc, It is still a big issue that the team isn't performing to the standard of which the players are and could be.

Unless you get sorted out in the Champions' League, no.

We won it last year and now face next match Barca in the 1st knockout

>tfw it's the second leg and you've been pinned back in your half for most of the game and now only have a one goal lead from the first leg, then you snag a goal from a set piece with a couple of minutes left to go
I fucking love this game

Attached: 370554_ff6122c9-8a25-4640.jpg (960x960, 173K)

God, I fucking hate the set piece creator. Feels like such a hassle. I wish I could just set the whole thing up on one screen, without having to drag shit around and click through different scenarios for every fucking set piece.

Yeah I agree, that's the one thing that I downloaded tactics for

I'm convinced there's no such thing as a setpiece tactic that works better than others. Except on 16 where you had the hilariously broken outside curler to just outside the box and shooting from distance.

There shouldn't be 2bh. Scoring on headers from crosses is extremely low percentage anyway.

I find in 19 that if you don't alter anything you won't have enough players close to the goal, so most of the time the keeper can gather the ball unchallenged. sticking a couple centre backs on the posts gave me an extra 4-5 goals per season

Yeah this

>italian officiating
I guess we didn't pay enough

Attached: Frosinone v Teramo_ Match Pitch.png (1366x768, 1.45M)

You're a provincial team, stay in your lane.

I guess that's about right. the guy who ""recommended"" this team assured me the chairman was probably some kind of gangster. but now I remember that he fucked off after the first season, so it's no wonder we're not getting help

>playing a asymetric formation with high expression and a bunch of roles that operate in the channel
>fm has it has highly structured because I don't have enough support roles

this shit dumb

From the information provided, I would say that the problem is that your tactics suck

Even though AC Milan are 6th in serie a right now they are in the semis with me as well as the spanish giants. Pretty kino. Barca also beat madrid in last years final so they could get revenge. I'm fucking glad I've got the home tie last

Attached: 258297c2ee968ec7b4b452e7d05f6a62.png (1739x188, 38K)

twitter.com/kovacology/status/1098127051033198592

Is this your winger?

Attached: Untitled.png (743x749, 473K)

what's a winger?

Attached: file.png (750x563, 485K)

No, my winger is too busy diving for penalties.

Hue is this?

I have destroyed my club. Everything I do seems to be wrong. I still don't see what mistakes I made.

Offensive or defensive tactics, it doesn't matter. I still get rolled over, despite my players being almost the same

Nice, let's hope for an Italian final.

I've been working on a really nice counter-attacking tactic, I beat Juve just 1-0 in the cup with it so it will be interesting how it does at Camp Nou. Milan will get trashed though

nah they're suprisingly effective

Attached: 20190221164703_1.jpg (1920x1080, 490K)

>wingback gets 3 assists in one match

Attached: 1438420539409.jpg (184x184, 8K)

>Recommended
If no help arrives,get as many Southern Italian staff as possible and/or start importing kids from Africa illegally like La Spezia.
If that doesn't work, then it's the Abruzzese Curse where Serie B is the fucking ceiling because some Roman wizard cursed us or something, I don't fucking know.

Without details nobody can help you. (This should probably be said in every OP for /trb/ but whatever.)

Based Nazio
Back on top

Attached: 67ff4bf8af4280120f1a9eb56ccad44e.png (1747x754, 114K)

>no relegation in my country's 2nd tier
>a midtable team randomly gets relegated for the first time in 10 years somehow
>a random new team replaces them
what the fuck

>bernardo
lol why is fm so bad at simming man city

Ay fair enough.

So I'm playing a counter attack minded tactic, with a defensive approach/cautious approach every game. Last season I just focused on the right side, as Jakobsen gave goals and assist every game, but now it's just gone downhill .

Attached: counter.png (775x655, 146K)

>71 points
Based, end the league with 1 point over Juve for maximum seething

looks good but not enough fart

If your rep went up last season, it might be that other teams aren't so willing to attack you and open up space for Jackobsen to exploit. You might need to try some kind of patient attacking football to break them down.

Managed to defend against barca all game and I get a penalty... this is BIG

Attached: e80aa78ada87e739ac3fb92832f4bfc8.jpg (1907x1015, 1.22M)

>Inter learned to stop worrying and love the refball
Juve must be proud of you

based

Attached: 469194e323424f9f0a342ace8259f476.png (702x439, 207K)

Fart is speed

WIll try to work around it. Got battered by the two best teams in the league, at the start, which could be expected, but then I just got hammered by a newly promoted side, which I beat in the cup 4-1 just 3 months ago

>Fart is speed
I know, what I'm saying is that I don't understand what's going on in your pic because it's in danish
but I guess you guys worked it out

your advice about changing to a dlp only when playing more direct helped this counter attacking tactic and i'm running cm(d) and bwm(s) and I haven't conceded yet (til I jynxed myself by posting this)

Attached: file.png (1765x1009, 278K)

>Moves to Iraq for oil money
>Can't get out

Does anyone have information on nations' youth ratings for fm19? I've found fm18 but not 19, and I feel they might have changed. Trying to determine if managing in Iceland will be fun long term.

Could just be a bad day at the office. Have you solved man management or is it possible the players weren't entirely focused and/or stressed?

Nice. You're already high rep so teams shouldn't be changing their tactics on your too much.

It's in the editor if you can't find it online

>having fun playing FM
Here's your link you filthy degenerate sortitoutsi.net/football-manager-2019/database

>mexico 140
lol

Thanks mate, but I have fun autistically obsessing over tic tacs, finances, and player dynamics management. Nothing better than turning a bunch of Icelandic farmers into championsl eague contenders.

Konnecke and Koch were absolute dons for me in the first couple of seasons.

Based Zwickbros

today in failed experiments

Attached: 20190221190459_1.jpg (211x18, 3K)

When you play against a relegation fodder team and your highest ratings are wingbacks and your bpd

>your bpd
lmao

his bipolar disorder scores a strong 9.0 for going from manic at beating a top team to depressed from struggling

What's your issue with ball playing defenders?

Guess some of my changes worked.

This is a league game, against a team just below my team in quality

Attached: blowout.png (611x255, 96K)

They are not to be trusted, centre backs are for hoofing the ball out the stadium.

HOOF

Park that fucking bus bro

Proper anglos, not my fault I was coached by Brazilians my whole life

The difference between BPD and NCB is that the BPD hoofs it straight down the pitch while NCB belts it into the stands. If you want to build from the back, use CD and customize them to pass shorter.

>using cbs

The Board just gave me 50 million Euros to spend and the only transfer I had in mind was to mock Real by buying a player back from them at a third of what they paid for him last season.

I'm unsure whether to stick with the bus park tactic at home or switch to my 4231 and try hog the ball

Man, my entire budget this year was €300k

Playing in Iceland, mine is 20k a week and no transfer budget

Oh, I meant transferbudget. My wages are around €200k
Sucks to be in Iceland, but quite a challenge eh?

>9 years in
>11 leagues from 8 countries
>simming a week takes 2-4 minutes
Is it time to call it a day and build a new pc or am i overreacting?

It's time to drop FM16 Januz.

Attached: 1489609251654.jpg (1503x1526, 436K)

It's actually a lot of fun, there is basically no money but the regens are not bad

I think you're overreacting. That said, FM only cares about frequency, so if you have a 6700K, 7700K, 8700K, 9700K or 9900K, just OC (although if you have one of the latter three you wouldn't be asking). If you have the x600K variants of the aforementioned, it's still ok even with less core/threads, so just OC. If you have ANY Intel K processor, just OC.

I guess my high junior coaching budget is finally starting to pay off.

Attached: Futbol Club Lusitans Youth Candidates_ Squad Players-2.png (1920x1002, 1.57M)

But you haven't shown them to us. C'mon, don't be shy!

Great game so far

Attached: acbab3ca50c7409818b4a6133b95bcf4.png (1168x438, 498K)

My investments seem to be counter-productive. First season we got this likely lad, since then it's been slim pickings. This year's intake featured "one of the best in years" who is predicted to make it as high as the Championship.

Attached: purkiss-jun2017.jpg (1433x825, 122K)

Beat the holders Barca 5-3 on aggregate. Could it be my year third year lucky? First final too. Real or AC Milan will be my opponents

Attached: f86752481079e3f948fba69706e330f1.png (1170x886, 823K)

boring and here comes the refball...

Attached: 44f0218662f0b316a9ca618b5b16cc84.png (976x301, 33K)

It Ran Away From Home

Attached: HomelessnessBall.jpg (859x535, 78K)

Try again next year lid. It's over

we'll see. I've already beaten uefalona

>he thinks barcelona have had ref protection over the last 6 years
o i am laffin

No, I think that Turpin, being a French referee and used to mediocrity from both the players and himself, didn't quite get the memo for one of his first European sorties last year...

if a french ref went beyond the norm and protected a team I would expect that he had been paid to protect the other team and was just grossly incompetent

>tfw could win the title "away" at AC milan

Attached: 318fd6483e887c765e2a0b836f20f246.png (1741x903, 370K)

Well we're supposing that Piqué wouldn't blatantly fuck it up. Faggot fucked up my favourite sport as well with his Kosmos shit, I want him hung high.

pique is literally ramos with a catalan shirt instead of a castillian one
theyre both fucking garbage attack first defenders who have a comedy list of errors as long as their playing career goes
expecting him not to fuck it up (and then do something flashy in 90+4 to save the day) is retarded

One day I'll win a champions league knockout game
One day I'll win a champions league
But that day is not today.

Attached: Arsenal v Lusitans_ Pitch Full-2.png (1920x1002, 1.99M)

Have another 10M€ you cannot do anything with then. I dunno; build a new stadium.

I lost 2-1 REEEEEEE
On same points as Juve, I have better gd and I have beaten them twice if it goes to head to head in Italy. Assuming they beat 11th placed palermo away, I must beat already relegated Genoa at home.
The odds are stacked in my favour so it will inevitably slip

The board won't let me have one on account of the fact we can't even sell out our 900 seater every week.

Hello. I am so autistic I would like to play Football Manager, but with a league full of fictional teams and players. Bonus points if I can create an additional league to relegate the bottom teams to. Is there a way to do this in game?

Yes

Thank fuck. Juve won their last game 7-1 so I need to win my last game and it's mine

Attached: f6b473e639e7669ebba3711c877713ee.png (600x59, 5K)

Great. Is this feature limited to the newest edition, or can I run FM15 and do the same thing?

Any of them. Just gotta be willing to put in dozens of hours in the editor before you even start the game.

so far so good

Attached: c0dc6b8295fa1b5f11572e45ac651158.jpg (1907x616, 523K)

>3 seasons completed and juve STILL haven't won the serie a this save

Attached: 884f72e59dba47a76bf3052e30f4dceb.jpg (1525x761, 710K)

that's illegal

what numbers do you usually assign to different players

for me, it's:
>7 for young pacey winger
>45 and 9 for strikers
>21 for my best playmaker

2 5 6 3
7 4 8 11
10 9

I give my planned starters 1-11, my second keeper 13, my third keeper 23, my three or four rotation players something between 14 and 20, and after that everyone gets above 30

1-11 is pretty normal, but I keep finding I've given #31 to my most promising teenager. I think I'll do it on purpose from now on

#10 is for club icons or potential future club icons, excluding defenders and keepers
#9 is for the main striker
#20 for a talented young striker, he'll keep the number if he becomes the main striker
if a striker relies on his pace he'll get #14
youth players get numbers 31 and above
#31, #36 and #38 go to the most promising kids
keepers #1, #12, #13, #29 or #80, depending on which numbers suits which keeper best
#7 goes to the one who most resembles TSUUUU

not sure how long we can keep this run going. hopefully all season

Attached: Serie A TIM_ Overview Stages.png (1366x768, 206K)

>that one permadead player

Attached: Capture.png (654x99, 46K)

>2 years
damn. did the injury happen during your save or is it just something that exists as a record in the db?

>napoli winning serie a
reset pls

they signed a bunch of trash to do it, too
>smalling
>kolasinac
>layun
>joao mario
>viktor fischer
somehow ancelotti made it work

Existed before, but he is very injury prone.

cursed save

1 to 11 for starters, 12-22 for the backups, and over 30 for the adds who can't expect any regular first team footy action like U19s or reserves. Number themselves depend of the formation I'm playing.

Apparently if you absurdly baby the player, you can reduce Injury Proneness... and vice-versa obviously. Also, some hard injuries can permanently reduce PA.

I had a young prospect called Bendall Court who was the highest rated player in my current save. Got kneecapped and is now scraping a single star rating. After all the attention and care I'd given him it was the closest I've yet been to savescumming.

I've been playing this fine footballing simulation for 12 years and this is the first time I've had the club I'm managing getting taken over.

>Portuguese football is finally saved

Attached: 1530917792781.png (1924x1080, 231K)

>top of the league with 10 games to go
>lost 3-0 in extra time to everton in the cup
>just lost 3-1 to midtable fulham
>next game is against manchester united
how do i get my form back quickly, i don't want this to slip

Attached: 45654653877.jpg (604x613, 71K)

Improve your man management and tactics in some way. (You're not giving us very much to work with.)

Idk, tell me if you figure it out, I just blown out with 3 goals in the first half.

you can do it

Anyone else for a cheeky >quick pick
when you feel like you have big balls

The next Icelandic league GOAT

Attached: ICYHOT.jpg (1920x1080, 285K)

I started my save with a player having been future transfered. Will i get money when the transfer goes through in january? It’s 7M and i have 300k right now. Need midfield depth and been looking at free transfers only :(

probably not, I think the transfer money goes through right away, but check the transfer clauses screen, maybe there's some bonuses on the deal you can sell after he goes

could look for some loans maybe?

Fischer is amazing.

He'll get shipped to an EPL or Seria A side irl this summer

>Fiete Arp
based

That nigga is on fire for me

No other options.

9 10
7-6-8-11
2-3-4-5

96 for my top striker

>Get Creative
>Get scored on 2 min later

>Demand More

>Concentrate
>Whole team reeeeeeees

Why do I even bother saying anything to these National League retards.

I am also managing there and its a fucking nightmare at times.

>Chris
>Brown
>Aggression: 14

Attached: ss+(2019-02-22+at+01.48.09).png (1907x1068, 292K)

>season starts with a 5-1 loss to the newly promoted team

Strange, I usually have to wait until february for this

PPM: Likes to get in elevator to punch his girlfriend

my bad, this was probably my team. Don't worry be Feb I'll be in a relegation battle.

Yea im still in october, will look at loans in january if good players are available.

I was afraid of hearing this. I found out in forums that in past fms the money is automatically taken.
But thankfully today a surplus winger got mad at not getting playtime. He is ok with being sold, should get around 1 Million. Just hope it doesn’t ruin team morale (still learning squad dynamics/harmony stuff)

Do I download all essentials? They look dope. Also, how autistic do you guys go with adding a lot of leagues and crumbling your PC speed. I always go for big 5 in europe + portugal, turkey, croatia, russia and serbia, all major southamericas and USA for some reason. That makes the game speed unbearable and makes me quit sooner than later.
Thank for reading my blog post

Attached: 1549671604802.jpg (640x837, 42K)

Excited for the Chelsea transfer ban challenge next year lads?

they're in the worst possible place for one lol

manager with a rigid system that doesn't fit the squad who got 1 signing last window and the only good young player wants out

My cheese winger ALWAYS becomes tired at the end of matches and if there's two games in a week I have to rotate him, never had problems with that before. Can I put him on some special training to help with this? Pic his him

Attached: af29813cfcad352ff171e3c524772b4c.png (1558x924, 257K)

i let my assman do it

I did all the european league on view-only, top 5 leagues fully loaded and large database with top players from all the contintents
Im on my third season and havent seen any major slow downs yet

Going in as underdogs, going behind 3 times, equalizing every time. ET in the cup ends with an OT goal to knock me out

Come on

Attached: hatemylife.png (1671x136, 189K)

Oh and same team that destroyed me in the final last season

Pottery

>buy 18 year old Bolivian CM for £90,000
>He turns out playing relatively well for the 1st team as a sub
>He's scored 3 goals and 1 assist in 5 games under my system
>Transfer window comes by
>Get bids ranging from 2 to 4 mil

Attached: 73a.png (680x788, 94K)

>keepers
1, 13, 25
>right backs
2, 12
>left backs
3, 16
>centre backs
4, 5, 15, 24
>central midfield
6, 8, 18, 23
>attacking mid
10, 20, 22
>left wing
11, 14
>right wing
7, 17
>striker
9, 19, 39

21 is a shit number and can fuck off

They have 40 decent players on loan, luckily.

which one of them to keep as CM?

Attached: Bez názvu.png (1489x747, 131K)

>21 is a shit number

Attached: skeptische fat ronaldo.jpg (396x625, 154K)

Left has 6 more months of development in him and is only down by like 1 or 2 points at most in most stats so i'd say left.

I'm no good at possession football since they took out the retain posession button

even on super disciplined short passing players will randomly hoof it forward from midfield at nobody

Post your tactics, it's probably because they get isolated with no options

Right's gonna be easier to retrain as a DM.

Get your predictions in for the champions league final lads

Attached: 3653dccfb221b306783ac130b8bb7a7c.png (1750x252, 45K)

refball

Attached: 20190222134722_1.jpg (1920x1080, 395K)

And the teams. They are managed by Conte

Attached: dabbf4aab81d36978eac4680f62ec1e3.jpg (1907x979, 1.06M)

>Get your predictions
>Madrid
Refball?

What year are you in, and when did they ship out Ronaldo?

I'm playing fm19, he starts at juve. Also I'm in 2021

0-0 so far. I've been playing with minimal instructions to feel the game out. I'm going to sit deep and counter them as I can't keep the ball.

forgot pic

Attached: aa18d9f3a44dcf5c13f3bb44a37040e2.png (572x439, 215K)

OH MY
I've been hanging on big time and nicked a gol

Attached: c2736dcf87031aa599cbefaf6fc15865.jpg (1911x977, 1.2M)

LOL GET FUCKED MADRID
You can't score another offside goal in the final this time

Attached: aa90acb888a8f936f2f82df46aa10942.jpg (1400x1014, 851K)

what do you call this formation?

Attached: form.png (1914x1058, 2.8M)

3-4-3 DM WIDE -

disgusting

Attached: 1541709121822.jpg (1150x676, 162K)

every single chairman candidate ran on changing nothing lol

Attached: 20190222151204_1.jpg (1920x1080, 191K)

I know this has been out for a while but I've only just seen this shirt but its very good and I think we should all acknowledge that

Attached: DweBgtDW0AEk1sJ.jpg (467x490, 19K)

Cool, now SI can add the optional VAR reviews as a feature for FM2020. I'd welcome that.

F

Attached: ruspinpess.png (818x680, 88K)

RIP

this amazing player is tearing serie a apart
most assists even as TSU&co statpad against relegation shitters

Attached: Valeri Kralev_ Overview Attributes.png (1366x768, 316K)

Let's see if replacement boy can live up to his reputation.

Attached: replacement.png (1280x1024, 208K)

I swear this Man United team is never going to lose a game in Europe ever again

Attached: European Champions Cup_ Matches Fixtures & Results-3.png (1920x1002, 1.42M)

He'll score 15 goals next season

>Monaco beating Arsenal
Wenger must be feeling some way.

Monaco won Ligue 1 unbeaten last year. Strange save.

*Chuckles in Bulgarian*

Attached: 4567633.jpg (800x574, 44K)

Is Falcao still at Monaco?

In 2024? God no. He retired at Chelsea in like 2019.

new fm still having more success with strikerless 433 than anything else

>player complains about a lack of competition
>drop him from the squad
There you go buddy, problem solved.

god winter breaks make seasons such a fucking chore

winter breaks are fucking amazing
>injured players get a chance to recover
>can work on transfer deals without a game every 4 days interrupting you
>chance to play some easy friendlies to boost morale if you've been losing games recently

>Hertha poach my head of sports science
>Now Wolfsburg and Hoffenheim after my sports scientist

Why are they all so fucking keen on my staff they aren't even anything better than good.

>sports science

Attached: shippy.jpg (1000x666, 239K)

THEYRE AFTER MY U19s ONE NOW!!!

Attached: 20190222194402_1.jpg (1920x1080, 190K)

Half decent sports scientists are dime a dozen, aren't they? I always see a million 20-something unemployed regens with good abilities when I do a search. I'd take the 10k and run

Every year.

Attached: mediocre.png (1280x1024, 173K)

>england
>top flight
wouldn't be surprised if a couple of those guys are decent players if you can get them a bunch of appearances, but you're hardly going to get someone rated 5*

Yeah these all had about 14 in sports science and I replaced them with ones with similar attributes immediately

I checked and none of them seem juicy.
I'm still gonna offer the top four a contract just to put some players into my U18.

have any of you had goats from shit nations in FM19? For some reason I got loads in 14 but none so far in 19

IT TOOK SEVEN YEARS BUT MANCHESTER UNITED HAVE FINALLY LOST A CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

Attached: European Champions Cup_ Matches Fixtures & Results-4.png (1920x1002, 1.41M)

who is managing city now

>Griezmann in Man City
Simeone must be suffering

>Ask board to expand the Youth facilities
>no. spend it on players, instead.
>leak it to the press
>fired

reee

>inb4 team gets relegated 10 years down the road for failure to produce decent players.

Emery

I am about to become the villain.

Attached: arabsyellinginthebackground.png (236x88, 4K)

You were supposed to bring balance to the Premier League not ruin it!

Fuck balance.
I want to bully West Ham out of the Premier League now.

>all these changes to the game
>scouting is still done around comparing a player to your current team

youtube.com/watch?v=SHcwyIRS1tE

>West Ham pulling a Liverpool
YES

Attached: slipperpool.png (1280x1024, 128K)

Back to the National League South we go

Attached: ss+(2019-02-22+at+01.57.39).png (607x111, 4K)

>liverpool winning the league
Fuck that

WHEN YOU WALK THROUGH A STORM

Attached: YEEEEES.png (1280x1024, 142K)

>"Arabs are ruining the league!"

>Arabs are the only people running their clubs efficiently while long nose tribe just sack everybody and sign shit superstars

Attached: 1517793785561.jpg (480x480, 26K)

I mean, they rejected me because I refused to agree to buying high profile players in favor of youth prospects, so yeah.

Should've just told them whatever they want to hear then done your own thing. Get sacked for winning the league with 19 year olds like a true martyr

>Losing the FA Cup to fucking Wolves
It all slipped.

Attached: fate.png (1280x1024, 66K)

>Slipping the league and the FA Cup
Manager should be sacked

>top of the league
>LLDD since winter break
nah they suck ass

>my reserves get promoted to Eredivisie somehow
>they earn me 3.5 mil prize money on top of my own
>lend them my good players for the relegation playoff

I think this shouldn't be allowed

How the fuck do I make 5-3-2WB work? Anything but 4123 and 4213 is crap for me, whats the point of other formations

>I think this shouldn't be allowed
Technically it isn't, FM forbids that. You cannot even have an affiliate in the same league as you... even though GNK Dinamo and Lokomotiva Zagreb are essentially ruled by the same people and in the same league IRL. I don't think any of you is surprised to hear that the Croatian FA is corrupt, aye?

>How the fuck do I make 5-3-2WB work?
With better attitude.

Does anyone ever use assman's suggestions for your starting lineup just for the memes?

Thanks Mr. Wenger, I will smile next time Dybala penetrates me with a hattrick

You don't

Occasionally this time because he'll actually have some relevant information i.e. "this team is dogshit attack more"

I don't mean tictacs, I mean player choice
>Quick pick

BOSS

Attached: vimEm7R.png (1872x1024, 441K)

Yes and no; may be useful for a preliminary squad, but I tend to choose who plays or not based on form, stamina or match fitness.

You're welcome. Next time, don't forget to use a Regista to fuck up your midfield.

>FM16
>Can't cross
What an useless sack of shit.

Do you play people out of position? I'll play a winger as a full back or wing back if they have the attributes, even if they aren't "learned" in that role

>third tier sides dont get to play in the german cup
what a shit coutnry

>Do you play people out of position?
They learn a new position faster if they play into said position more often. Aside from that, IIRC positional knowledge has an effect on Decision making, but I don't accurately remember nor do I care. Maybe you will.

my best player, whom I poached 2 seasons ago from a rando 2nd tier Bosnian club, somehow caught the interest of Milan, Inter, Juve and Porto and had to let him go for his release clause of 250k. Cant wait to see him rot in the reserves. At least I got them to loan him back to me for this season.

Attached: 20190221190035_1.jpg (1360x768, 187K)

>make a dumb 532 because of the guy itt mentioning struggling with it
>have super high familiarity
okay cool!

>Lpoop sells Mane and Salah for 200 mils
>buys Sessegnon for 80
>he plays 6 games
Its like Brenny never left

>250k
Fuck me that sucks

dumb 532 working alright for me

Attached: 20190222231054_1.jpg (1920x1080, 489K)

More of a 5311

How long until a Suarez regen makes you look good?

shadow strikers are strikers too

>

nothing like running into Dinamo to stop a good run

Attached: 20190222172309_1.jpg (1360x768, 202K)

>tying to Rudes at home

>Spurs
Ahoy spongebob me boy I just got to the CL quarter finals

Attached: spuds.png (1920x1027, 298K)

>Lloris in 2022

Based hombres

>all those yellows
Damn

>2022
>Giroud
>at spurs

A man's gotta play hard
He's pretty good

Spurs also have a 35y/o Giroud

Attached: lloris.png (1920x1032, 377K)

>disable first window budgets
>rich clubs now just spend 100m+ in january of first season
ffs

Keep posting results, let's hope it doesn't kill you.

Agility running dangerously low.
>Bottleham Hot Spuds

Attached: Tottenham Bottlers.jpg (962x1123, 104K)

I'm doing fine

Attached: streak.png (1225x711, 99K)

>got a grey player in my intake
lol we suck

I also got a grey player. But also...

Attached: intake2.png (1920x1029, 238K)

...this guy

Attached: halal.png (1920x1029, 343K)

Eh, sell for a mil when he's 18-20

IBV manager in Iceland, if I beat Astana in the qualifiers, I play Ludogorets next. Legitimately feeling like I can make EURO groups at minimum.

Pretty good result for home leg

Attached: VsBorat.jpg (1920x1080, 352K)

>get a load of questions about a player being shit
>can't point out that he was a midfielder having to play cb because of injuries
fuk da press

At that point in would just storm out

Attached: 200px-Reggie.jpg (200x267, 9K)

tfw no big balls like the ai

Attached: 20190222215419_1.jpg (1920x1080, 198K)

my current favourite is
>How big a loss is [guy who hasn't played a minute all season]?

Based

>do well in VNN
>0-1-2 in VN
Is it my tic tacs?

Attached: Capture.png (384x571, 81K)

Also:
>work the ball into the box
>overlap wingers

really love the useless stats that get thrown at you during simulation
>Genoa have conceded 2 goals in 2 games in the Coppa Italia
fucking no way are you kidding me? that's incredible

HAHAHAHAHAHA
I DONT HAVE A GOALIE OR A RIGHT BACK
I CANT TRIAL, SIGN, TRANSFER, OR LOAN
LIKE WTF IS THIS TIMING.

>tfw the 3 little mids on the U18 team are coming up to the main squad to play goalie and defenders.

Attached: ss+(2019-02-22+at+06.35.04).png (1294x496, 46K)

>loan a third string fullback
>becomes a starter after returning to his team
>next season plays against my newly promoted team

Attached: Capture.png (278x128, 25K)

>playing my starting striker (#9) as an AMC so I can use my 18 year old prospect
Literally a false 9

>tfw completely shit on by Kobenhavn manager in press conference, all media outlets predict us to get crushed in both legs
Beat them 4-3 away from home in the first leg, if I don't make CL I'm a bottle job

>you don't get a chance to change penalty takers if the penalty is awarded by VAR
nice game Michael

Is this the most kino CL qualifier ever? Two 4-3 games decided on pens? Iceland beat Denmark?

Attached: 7-7AggLmao.jpg (1920x1080, 110K)

Which is best group for me do you think?

Attached: BeMerciful.jpg (1920x1080, 176K)

is fm19s tactics engine based?

What do you mean

is it better than the stuff in 14-18

no it's largely the same. no really weird glaring bugs like "he certainly didn't mean that"-crosses or whatever, and a couple of the previously faulty roles seem to work marginally better, but if you're expecting radical improvements you'll be disappointed

tactics engine, not match engine

sooooooooo Yea Forums tied up in the cup yesterday......

so my team is apparently retarded and cant seem to stop conceding from set pieces. i lost count of how many goals we conceded from set pieces last season and the trend seems to be continuing this season. we also love to concede from indirect free kicks:

gyazo.com/3b173f87e216e95307aae90956869e50

gyazo.com/654c001d41ebc57d76895c800d8b2ada

have no idea why the dramatic change as i didnt make any changes in the set piece routines and pretty much have the same players.

also why are my corner routines always set to default after seemingly every game? is this a known bug?

Please respond
Is the changes to how tactics and training are handled based or does no one play 19
What do regens look like

>agents who automatically lock in a transfer clause when you enter contract negotiations

Attached: 1418156717628.jpg (615x409, 112K)

>tactics
Just memepress on your way to winning the league
>training
I always let my assman do it except at the end of the season if there's a cup final or smth, I change it to Big Game Preparation for that week lel
>regens
SI has no concept of how human being should look like, there's a mod that I didn't try out yet for changing their faces though

If you're playing 19, then set pieces are a plague currently.

The big tactics changes from 17 (18 was the initial big change) are having preset approaches if you want them (to help normies out) and having stuff divided into "possession, transition, out of possession"
Most of the instructions are the same but you now have stuff like regroup or counter press when losing possession and counter or hold shape when winning it.
Also some stuff liked the fluidity choice and retain possession is gone probably because it was harder to understand what they actually did.
Then there's a bunch of new player roles stuff like pressing striker, inverted wingers and some more aggressive cm roles.
Also sweeper is gone and now libero is just a cb role.

I could have won that match, damn.

Attached: naplet.png (1920x1030, 1.73M)

Aaand Odegaard broke his fucking leg and is out for 5-6 months

Attached: 1485171249171.png (281x364, 131K)

ok...

Attached: hellodarkness.png (1197x1020, 564K)

Coasting onto the CL semi final because Napoli is a fucking joke

Attached: naplel.png (1920x1026, 1.65M)

do you guys actually use tactical briefings?

Assman does that, I am not autistic

>BBM & BWM
This must be fun when the other team plays direct. You need a midfielder who holds position.

I like how crossing and a patient passing attack combine myself but I wouldn't overlap. If you're pinning your opponents in their penalty area anyway, the fullbacks should get forward without it.

>having to use a holding playmaker because my cbs are retards who will keep trying to pass it to each other otherwise
:(

>3 file rolling auto save

Finished 2nd in our first year back in the Premier League, mainly thanks to being carried by this GOD.

Attached: Tomislav Bosnjak_ Overview Attributes.png (1920x1080, 311K)

>too broke for a youth scouting package
lol

Fellas, it's happening

Attached: atleltico.png (1920x1026, 1.87M)

I think this "german" will turn out pretty good

Attached: 5d5087a50411a70011422015ab5541a2.png (1569x923, 264K)

Attached: 20190223114558_1.jpg (495x200, 31K)

lol

Attached: fm_2019-02-23_13-12-07.png (583x105, 47K)

Wew fucking lad, I'm in the CL final

Attached: atlelticco.png (1920x1027, 1.79M)

>clear bullshit penalty given against us
>no press conference held after game
:(

What's a good tactic to build around this guy? He's been great for me and still have room to grow. Currently playing a 4-1-4-1 DM wide

season just ended, have 103 mil to send, tried playing a possession base game but it didn't work as well as i thought

or should i stick with it

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1914x1026, 436K)

>go undefeated and win the league in 36 matches
>lose twice in a row afterwards
There goes my perfect season

tfw a windows update download interrupts your tribbing

That was predictable, but I'm still disappointed

Attached: chel.png (1920x1031, 1.53M)

why are you allowing windows to connect to the internet

>Jorginho
>6.7
Even in FM he's shit

>Win the CA with Bolivia and fucked Argentina of another CA
>WC qualifier start
>I lose to Venezuela and draw to Paraguay
Kill me

Attached: 1549580389744.png (1280x715, 782K)

I guess you could say signing him is a

Attached: Win Win_ Overview Profile.png (1920x1002, 1.63M)

>17
>That hairline
Not even one win nevermind two

>Myanmarese
What fucking retard at SI wrote that? Their demonym is still Burmese

Both are acceptable

Don't give me that bullshit. If you're so retarded that you need the demonym to be similar to the place, you can use 'myanma' but myanmarese is an abomination

I'm not saying I'm happy about it but its an officially recognised term at least so they haven't just pulled it out of their arse.

""""17"""" Years old

damn this Newcastle team was pretty based

Attached: Newcastle United_ Players Senior Squad.png (1920x1001, 375K)

how was bramble rated?

lol

Attached: Titus Bramble_ Overview Profile.png (1920x1001, 298K)

>Gary Speed

What a joke. He belonged at a Conference side.

Post Shearer please

Attached: saad.jpg (599x400, 27K)

Attached: Alan Shearer_ Overview Profile.png (1920x1001, 305K)

tfw trying to play without cheating for the first time in years but miss using scouting tools to sign okay players from obscure nations

if i saw you in real life I'd beat the shit out of you

I'd cure my injuries after with the live editor

you'd be permanently brain damaged son you wouldn't be able to

>tfw can honestly say i've never cheated or save scummed
Takes all the fun out the game. How can you enjoy the highs if you don't experience the lows?

did you start as an unemployed sunday league player with no coaching badges, with attribute masking on?
if the answer isn't yes to both, you cheated

Alright I'm finally doing the obligatory Bilbao save. Has anyone actually won anything doing this or is it just an endless grind?

No as I'm not a LLM autist

>ynr that unbelievably tedious LLM vs. "True LLM" debate on /trb/

so you cheated
its fine, as long as you acknowledge it

At least its not figo telling everyone how LLM is too easy and how starting as a major European club was the real challenge

I remember how in FM14 if you signed a scout in the 10th tier of England with a custom database he would give you scout reports for 10,000 players across the leagues.

How is attribute masking even making the game harder? I scout every player anyway

are you actually asking that or are you pretending to be retarded

Is his low ambition going to be a problem for his development?

Attached: johndenver.png (1366x768, 139K)

Attached: skeptische Ronaldo.png (1280x720, 801K)

probably, but it's not a killer if he has ok professionalism. just sign up some shitters with great personalities and stick them all in a mentoring group

It is not ideal, so you should look to do something about it.

i'm making a mistake

Attached: file.png (607x146, 44K)

Been looking for a LB for five hours

still haven't got around to tactics

HELP ME DAMMIT

>tony blair
>claims to be left winger
>right only
perfect

best role for him?

Attached: fute goat maybe.jpg (1911x1020, 418K)

Maybe a playmaker? His finishing and dribbling are pretty shit though

hmm
deep or advance? and in the middle or further up

>playmaker
>flair 5
>composure 9
m88888

>tfw seeing your opponents line up with 3 strikers
best fm19 feeling, you know you're going to thump them and you don't even have to try

long-term probably box-to-box, right now CM-s or mezzala maybe. if you can improve his dribbling, composure, and anticipation in particular, he'll be a great player

Attached: Teramo v Chievo_ Match Review.png (1366x768, 829K)

Oh shit, didn't even notice he had such low flair, yikes

tfw you're comfortably winning the league but know your squad isn't anywhere near good enough for the next level
am I the only one who thinks LLM is actually the easiest the game gets?

Might just be because motivation plus simple tactics is the stuff I'm best at.

>buying from Steam
Retard

That's probably enough leagues

Attached: file.png (1920x1200, 239K)

it's barely cheaper on resellers and I have a $50 steam giftcard

It's actually pretty easy, you start at a club good enough to win the europa and then get better because of already having a good academy

Hell people have won the cl on san marino and lichtenstein saves

I bought two days ago and it was literally half the price on cdkeys

the "england only" version was half price
the world version was like $43

If you don't have a HoYD is it definitely your assman who does youth intake?

Ingurlund wins again

you can check in your staff roles

i mean, if i had gone to a key reseller i would still be sitting on this gift card

you can choose in the staff responsibilities screen. I think the default 2nd choice is probably DoF

is that battle brothers game any good

don't really follow vidya news anymore but I noticed its turn based and I do like that

it was pretty good when i played it a lot in 2017 and they've been continuously developing it since then

Attached: file.png (255x112, 43K)

I know it's there at the bottom, but the drop down box doesn't actually show if you don't have a HoYD. For all I know the chairman or directors could be dealing with it.

>long-term probably box-to-box, right now CM-s or mezzala maybe. if you can improve his dribbling, composure, and anticipation in particular, he'll be a great player
thanks man

>Sign a Congolese AMC
>Plays really well
>He has a brother in the Belgium super league as an inside forward
>Buying him also to improve team chemistry
>They end up playing like shit together
Never buying another negroid again.

>implying they have the same dad

>guardiola fired by xmas in season 1
why is fm so bad at simulating him?

>have senegalese backup keeper
>notice he has 2 brothers
>consider signing one to keep him happy about being replaced and not playing

>they're all goalkeepers

not just him, but man city in general
>build club around manager
>give him the boot and bring in allegri because they're in 3rd
>spent 50 gorillion dollars on icardi and mbappé

they signed another winger on my save lol

Attached: 20190223200455_1.jpg (1920x1080, 146K)

FFS this is by far my most accomplished season and I still got trollballed THREE TIMES

I'm beginning to think I'll never have those sweet 34 W

Attached: Eredivisie_ Overview Stages-4.png (1346x971, 222K)

I'd be absolutely ecstatic with a 0 loss season, I've never seen one.

I had one when I managed in Luxembourg kek

I haven't even drawn a game in 5 seasons let alone lost in Andorra

Eh, It's my third this save and second in a row, I haven't lost in the league in over 2 years. It's not that hard in that kind of league, given some time. Eventually it becomes a one horse race

But I can't for the life of me avoid those shitty 0-0 where I have 35 shots, 10 on target and can't score

Attached: VVV-Venlo v PSV_ Match Review.png (1346x971, 292K)

How has international competition and youth development been going?

Based VVV cucking you

Doing it in somewhat competitive leagues is more what I care about.

This is promising.

Attached: SouthhamptonYI1.png (1280x1024, 190K)

Show us Nick Saunders

I was full blown addicted to this game from FM 14-17, which one is better 18 or 19? Especially with youth development

I did it twice in a row in the EPL too

Made the champions league knockouts and got splattered by Arsenal. I have homegrown players in my first team now so it's going ok. The board still won't let me expand youth recruitment.

>Argues with officials

oh

Attached: NickSaunders.png (1280x1024, 203K)

choking so bad at the end of the season that I've decided to just start working on defensive tactics for next season instead of actually trying to clinch the title

>managing west ham
>know i'm about to get sacked due to terrible results
>give every squad member a new contract
>everybody is now a key player on 300k+ per week, 200k goal/cleansheet bonuses, 500k unused substitute fees, 500k appearance fees, etc
>give everybody a £200 release clause for ucl teams
>play a 0-0-10 formation with my shortest outfield player in net
>lose next four matches by at least 20 goals
>yell at my players during team talks and blame them in press conferences
>entire squad has abysmal morale
>get sacked
>it's now nearly three years later, club has been relegated to league two and is 48 million in debt

Attached: 1210368.jpg (495x495, 35K)

Damn
He's really not that good though anyway, guess it depends on your system

I thought I hated West Ham.

technicals need help but he looks pretty decent

based

I mean, considering that I won't sign any players, I have to make it work.

Do you at least have good facilities? Southampton does I assume

>"That was a real 'Jekyll and Hyde' performance
Is this the best team talk when your team almost bottles?

>Not giving them the hairdryer in any circonstance

das it

Attached: 1388252313183.webm (318x239, 252K)

I'm not that much of a chad, I feel bad for my simulated players

To be more serious, the hairdryer is for every time they're not up by at least 2 goals
Just did it after a 2-1 win at Bernabeu and they loved it

That's a good thing on a forward. Suggests that he's a based diver who'll win you more penalties and get people sent off.

>got the shrew spender achievement
>...because I just got promoted early and my wage budget went up loads

Anyone who ever actually played knows that the cunty forward who argues with the ref is the most annoying player and not even the best

>Having a goalkeeper above the age of 33

Attached: 1540403627439.png (649x604, 522K)

Should I just resign? This is more than embarrassing, it's the first knockout too

you should resign from life

jk i love you all

Attached: yikes.png (442x185, 13K)

Based Porto taking out the trash.

>Playing as Manure

Yeah, I agree with , resign from life

>slipping to porto, KEK man utd never change

Attached: kek.gif (440x248, 657K)

imagine actually getting sacked for tackling too hard

Attached: 20190223210756_1.jpg (1920x1080, 224K)

Imagine being as seething as this AI

we've got a 4pt lead in the title race and played them with 4 games left

I didn't even try to win lol just sent out everyone to tackle and hoof

Has it ever happened to anyone else that your captain would approach you in a private conversation and asked you to stop being such a smug prick in the press?

I take it as a given that this happens after every press conference and the game just can't be bothered simulating it.

>holding press conferences
Imagine not just being an autistic savant that wins everything and never says anything about it

this. I'm the hitman of world football. My assistant manager does all the talking.
Me... I'm the brains... at great cost

Attached: d3a.png (608x715, 539K)

Nah.
Being a snarky cunt after each game is fun.
Especially if the opposing manager storms out of the press conference.

Whenever I actually do hold press conferences I'm always nice to other managers. Some of my best friends include: Poch, Woy, Pep. Mou hates me though.

I wish there was a clear link between pissing them off and them acting pissed off, but they seem to storm out randomly
>press ask what I think of de boer
>say he's ok
>they bring this to him
>he storms out

Being polite and gentlemanly then getting accused of playing mind games is very satisfying.

What do you guys think of this prospect? EL quality?

Attached: EOR.jpg (1920x1080, 356K)

Yeah, I'm always a polite to start and try to stay there if I can.

>Poacher with shit headers
I've seen worse, but you can do better.

not even that good. but in a counterattacking system he'll definitely get a few goals running onto hopeful long balls

he needs personality work in addition to a lot of actual attribute development

I play him as a PF(at) to be fair

welcome to my ass, pussy

Attached: eveliv.png (509x442, 86K)

I've got him mentoring with a Leader

Based

>lee kangin

actual GOAT

You may not like it, but this is what peak EPL looks like

Attached: Manure.jpg (1920x1080, 289K)

Should I? 14 mil

Attached: transfer.jpg (1363x420, 141K)

>those technicals at 23
I'd pass personally unless you really need him

ok i'll pass, i'm not super in need

those physicals are unreal but I don't like signing over-18s who don't have good personalities
tough call as with a season or two of semi-regular starts I'm sure you could sell him for 5x that much

buy to sell is massively underrated here because of the wonderkid love

gonna get this guy instead, 26 mil, better goal scoring record

Attached: transfer 2.png (1366x539, 129K)

I don't mean to shit on your story and I've told this story many times before here but revenge on FM is best served at length.
>Be managing a Serie D side
>Win back to back promotion
>On verge of 3rd straight promotion which will put us in Serie A
>England job comes available
>Apply
>"FA laughs off user's application"
>5 years later and I've won Serie A
>England job available again
>Apply
>Get job
>Be good at job
>Crush qualifying winning all games
>World Cup comes around and we're amongst the favourites
>"Pick your squad for the upcoming World Cup"
>Pick 26 Conference or lower goalkeepers as the squad
>Resign the next day after the squad is locked in
>Laurent Blanc takes over and fails miserably conceding over 20 goals in 3 group matches
>Gets sacked
>I suffer no reputation hit while Blanc ruins his career

this has always been my gameplan

quickly improve your youth + training facilities, then buy more regens than necessary. sell whoever doesnt work out

>better goal scoring record
Read this as "better goal scoring retard" on the first look

Yeah that guy is really fucking good

>possible title securing game
>2 reds and a missed pen
no matter what fm I always choke around now

Attached: 20190223224533_1.jpg (1920x1080, 291K)

if you had relegated munster i would've killed you

They weren't actually in any danger there was like 3 bad teams between them and the final spot

picked it up last autumn, it's still good

Attached: battulbrudurs.jpg (282x132, 16K)

I WON A BAN APPEAL

FUCK YOU REFS I AM GOD

Attached: 20190223225328_1.jpg (1920x1080, 148K)

What is this?

need a /trb/ related name for me and tungsten's racing team guys please help

Lamborghini - Striker (Center)

Makeanewthreadyoufaggot Racing Association

Munster is a shit cheese desu

turn-based game with where you build a rag-tag company of mercenaries and lead them to glory/death