You can't win matches with Big Sam tactics

>You can't win matches with Big Sam tactics

Attached: dnermd.webm (1280x720, 2.73M)

Peak Warnock

Morata goal was disallowed for less, but I guess UEFA want City to win now.

man that wasn't even a slip he fell on purpose wtf

nah they just dont want jewventus to lose

dont get why people are saying MC got lucky

I see nothing wrong here
he bumped into the player barely. He didnt even contest it after either so he knew it wasnt enough of an excuse.

What a goal from that Jamaican.

this looks like asian u-20 fix

By giving 1 soft pen and 1 offside pen and sending off otamendi unfairly?

My fav Irish player was always Declan Rice desu

State of you.

The fun part is that he's going to be another Jack Grealish.

bog sim him sargon

fucking love Ederson this man has more assists than Midfielders

Are you claiming Sterling fouled him? Fucks sake drink yourself to death, faggot

Athletico had a goal disallowed for that contact, that was a foul.

literally a foul

lol

C A R V E D
A
R
V
E
D

Nah, none of these were fouls

The Atletico game was straight refball, he awarded the goal and then went and check on VAR. When that happens, you need to find irrefutable proof to change your dessision, if you aren't sure, you should keep the call. He went and checked it and somehow called a foul

>the fix is in

My favourite Irish Man City player is Timi Sobowale. Big future for him lad.

Attached: 250ZdvkGRpMTSHVgCBUJrcnyNAOD6fj7[1].jpg (540x960, 62K)

Ederson has the same amount of CL assists as Messi

Morata made contact on Chiellini, Chiellini did dive in all fairness, but there was contact. I'm just pissed that Morata was called, and no pressure on VAR to look at City.

not matches mate, moments.

moments can be won with any tactic. in this case it was a long ball, big sam style, and sterling scored. but the tactic was not adopted the whole match. so it's unfair to say "they won the match using big sam tactics", more acurrate would be to say "they won that moment using agricultural tactics and it just so happened to be the winning goal".

there was nothing big sam-ish about sane's goal.

It definitely is, every cup game this season, city has got the easiest run in, with barely any tough games, the CL group was the weakest I've seen in some time, then they get the weakest team in the pool left.

KYS

Attached: 1550699804451.webm (960x530, 2.85M)

>Athletico

Sam Allardyce is the only England Manager in history to have a 100% win record. The fact that the English press and their dupes are ashamed of the man is the clearest sign that England is now a weak-minded country that positively craves failure.

What the fuck is wrong with your eyes? His left hand comes up and makes contact with the defender. Also, the defender had that covered, but dived?

the funny thing is that this would be a foul against Real Madrid and VAR'd just like Atletico's goal today because Florentino holds all power

Just your typical >schalke goal. Nothing to argue there tßh.

>his arm makes contact with the other who actually does the pushing
>disallow the goal reeeeeeeee

horrendous defending

It's a contact sport my man.

The defender was off balance, they contact made him stumble, he went down easily, but that is usually a foul in nearly every game I've watched, you simply cannot push the back of an opponent, it is a foul.

>that dive
What the fuck was he thinking

that really was a foul, he pushed him in the back

filtered

To be fair if that Schalke defender didn't just fall to the ground for reasons I really cannot understand this would never lead to a goal

>schalke player dives after trying to make sterling lose balance
>FOUL
hope united smash Liverpoo

Attached: display_cea2f7024b6d7a0ab162622091d1c1de.jpg (600x600, 64K)

Ederson has more assists than Keita and Jorginho this year lol

Literally this

>This is your mind on potatoes

The reason is unironically >schalke. It's in their DNA to fuck up in the most incomprehensible ways.

>irish flag
so are they are liverpol or utd fan

lmao keep crying faggot
Declan Rice is English

He just lost his balance - he tries to lean on Sterling with his arm but Sterling pulls away from him and he falls. Just watch

how can a big strong german defender be so easily brushed aside by a jamaican midget?

kek, I'm always mocking the England team for fielding Irish players, Declan Rice is more ammunition. Oh, did I mention, I hate the Irish.

Attached: euroHateMap.jpg (1405x1032, 78K)

Nothing wrong with hoofball tbqh. The play from the back meme needs to stop

fucking niggers lmao

Attached: Capture.png (576x142, 12K)

Nothing wrong with this - I was unironically born in Jamaica and lived there till I was 7. I'm actually white though

Morata's goal was definitely not a foul.

Anyone and everyone saying Sterling fouled the defender here is a triple nigger responsible for the fact that football is becoming a non-contact sport. Literally the lightest little touch and the incompetent defender tries to dive for a foul because he has no confidence in his ability to just tackle Sterling.
I hope the >Schalke manager went fucking ballistic at him afterwards in the dressing room, that is disgraceful defending.

>Schalke

>all this rigging
>implying that >Schalke defender wasn't told to slip by the mafia

>get murdered
>be absent

fair enough

>weak wh*toid defender falling over for no reason

>tiny black twink owning the whiteass

It's over. Make some mixed babies now and get ahead or get wiped out

Hahahaha hahahahHAHAHAHAGA
>t. Never played a game of footy in his life

GOD i can't wait for Liverpool to slip again this season

>First man city goal: Happened because of a foul on cities part, shouldnt count.
>First and second Schalke goal: Two eligible eras
>Second man city girl: Very nice goal
>Third man city goal: Sterling pushed him, was a foul, shouldnt cound.

All in all Schalke would have won 2:1 if the refs wouldnt have fucked up

>try to control the ball
>accidentally score a goal
love the nigger meme desu

Daft cunt.
The defender tried to shoulder barge him and fell over himself.

Who are you quoting faggot