Eternal FIFA thread

Rating refresh and TOTW 23 edition

Attached: 5EB7CEB2-A8EA-4E5D-8E84-66E7781F49C0.png (680x407, 610K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/easportsfifa/status/1099368322754215937?s=21
my.mixtape.moe/vhiopl.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Rate F2P team lads, I play 433 DM with Lala as CDM and bring on Halloween Koke for ESR

Attached: 3A873891-37B2-42F1-855F-016A0E9A2B49.jpg (1125x1578, 1.47M)

played this game for the first time since october and it's worse than I remembered
i think pro clubs is the only way you can play this and enjoy it

Why the fuck didn't my Sancho POTM get upgraded

I also enjoy the SBCs, they’re good puzzles that test your football knowledge in a way and mainly what I’ve been doing in FUT for the last 2 FIFAs

Nor did my IF one, shame as I could’ve sold it for 50k and when it didn’t update the price reverted

Idk how EA manages to fuck up gameplay even more with every other update.

How the fuck do you make coins/cards in this game without the 1K boosters? I have Jesus, Martial and Lucas up front and it's not much use against legends and throwback cards

You can make 30k a week by winning 4 games in Division 5 in Division Rivals and taking the coins reward. Doing the advanced league and nations SBC's is a good way to make coins too.

This game is dead guys. I packed 2 Tory and even I have quit the game. Moved over to pes as its a more realistic football sim.

*toty

QTinho is shit what do?
Also r8

Attached: 405013C9-C733-4ACF-B806-2414BC36EE68.jpg (826x1524, 324K)

Get 92 Vinny Jr to replace coutinho

>manlet goalkeeper
>he did FUTMAS Coutinho instead of meta players like Wass and Rodrigo
>Felipe Luis instead of Marcelo

Vinny I would like but expensive as fuck
Casillas is decent desu
Rodrigo and Wass wouldn’t improve my team

This game bafffles me. One mach plays completely differently to the next. It honestly only feels like I score/concede as the game lets me. It doesn't feel like I've made a good play and been rewarded for it at all, or made a real mistake and been punished. Getting my rewards then taking a break. I had 3 weeks off at the end of the year and right now I'm not sure why I came back.

After the previous patch I also got relegated TWO divisions and now I'm stuck at 1300/1400 MMR like I was when I started the game. FUT used to be so rewarding and I used to get better but this game feels so stagnant. Games are tedious, team doesn't really improve. I've just lost it. I didn't play 18 and likely won't get 20 at this rate.

When Athleti batter Juve and whatever chump ass team in the quarters he will be a beast.

>When Athleti batter
Have you ever seen Atletico play before?

Bait

>his flag
>ass
Be nice to him, he has autism

You've sacrificed too many coins in untradeables, at least get someone better than stones and that dude on 5 chem needs to be replaced too. Am kinda gutted I didn't do Torriera tho.

Cba with hybrids myself.

Attached: Screenshot_20190220-202546.png (720x1280, 625K)

> People still play this awful broken game

Lmaoing at your lives

Because the IF was like a rating refresh for him, it's bullshit but what can we do

this 2bh

i have red mbappe, red salah, red mane and uninstalled the game

I’m addicted user

What a shitty totw, regret playing WL

>One mach plays completely differently to the next.
It's their shitty servers. The ping can sometimes be as bad as 300, EA "solves" this by slowing down the game play. It's hilarious how the most profitable game in history has some of the worst servers I have ever played on.

so does this mean that UCL Live Filipe Luis will get upgraded or do we have to wait until the 2nd leg aswell

SBCs are my favourite thing to do in FIFA

why azpilicueta? I found him too much of a short arse

It’s a 2-0 home win, don’t act like they can’t come back

Will be selling Lala once he gets upgraded

so no updates on the first leg only?

No, making the upgrades not that good

Anyone willing to play a couple of friendly seasons matches against me so I can get the Swap Deals weekly objective? Nobody I know has FIFA 19 on PlayStation.

I've been using 81 Deulofeu since I started playing this FIFA and just never got around to replacing him for some reason. Would really like to get the 86-rated version, which requires all the Swap Deals cards.

Attached: FIFA-19-FUT-Swap-Deals-Rewards-for-February_1.jpg (218x314, 22K)

jap icon or manolas sbc ???

Yes he will be upgraded, probably on friday

Attached: Screenshot_20190220-195751_Companion.jpg (1080x1920, 888K)

Gonna sell sonny and fabinho to get manolas and otw Ronaldo in the sbc hopefully

Attached: Screenshot_20190220-195813_Companion.jpg (1080x1920, 897K)

Manolas if you have a serie a. Jap for a future icon sbc

SBC Falcao in concepts

Attached: k4fpfh4u2uh21.jpg (1374x717, 86K)

done 10+ summer otw SBC and no Ronaldo. Ended up with Goretzka, Promes, Richarlison, and Sokratis. Not doing more since I drained all my high rated cards into it. Now I have to wait for rewards to complete Manolas.

I did one base icon SBC just for no reason and got Crespo. I really don't have any use for him, nor I would use him for some prime icon sbc. Really tempted to dump him for that 100k pack tho. Should I?

Him, lindelof and fabinho are untradeables, will probably replace him next but had van dijk and sanchez and they don't offer much extra beyond height which isn't as important now finesse shots have been nerfed.

>Really tempted to dump him for that 100k pack tho. Should I?

What's this? I got Rui Costa who has 70 finishing. Utterly, utterly fucking useless

Submit an icon in the icon sbc, like the nedved or butra. Reward is a 24 all rare players pack. Did end up dumping Crespo and got shit tho.

who /Radja/ here?

Attached: team feb.jpg (1280x716, 178K)

Why not use him for someone like Prime Nedved? He would only cost about 200-300k extra to complete after submitting the icon needed

You lads reckon 2IF Alex Sandro is worth it?

Attached: Screenshot 2019-02-21 at 15.25.50.png (1628x1304, 3.4M)

Headliner

Yeah I find that it often feels like a winner was determined before the match started. Some games it feels like your players are running through treacle and all have a Lukaku-esque first touch (and the opposition GK makes several world-class saves). In other games it feels like you can do no wrong; every pass is perfect, chances are easy to finish and even when you do mess up and lose the ball, it just bounces straight to the feet of another of your players.

Of course not every match is like that and most of the time it does feel like what you do actually matters. The games where it doesn't are so frustrating though. Losses feel completely unfair and wins feel hollow because you know that you didn't necessarily deserve it.

Attached: 1524866505759.jpg (700x544, 43K)

Got Marquinhos in my red picks. My first rated above 84 but I have and 89 and 90 rated CB. Is 5atb playable?

Got Baggio, don't know if I should be pleased. Quite high rated but stats look shit. Gonna use him anyway, think I can at least use him to block in SBC Tierney with Rio Ferdinand.

I'm doing the base icon SBC atm and if I get a useless icon I'm thinking of doing this. Is Nedved actually good in-game? Don't want to dump a load of resources into him and find he's mediocre.

This

Is Nedved actually good?

need a madden ultimate team thread :(

Buy Japanese left and right midfielders for min bin then position change them to wingers. Selling for 2k for 600 investment. You're welcome.

Any PS players able to play 2 friendly seasons matches? The matches don't even have to be played out properly. I only need to score a goal in each match for the objective. Less than 24h left now and I'm getting desperate lads. On the verge of making a Reddit account and going onto r/FIFA.

Attached: The_Knife_Grinder_Principle_of_Glittering_by_Kazimir_Malevich.jpeg.jpg (1280x1286, 372K)

well I did started the Nedved SBC but probably finish it after this promo. I've drained my club from all 82+ rated players. And 84s 85s are too price right now.

lads im a poverty player, whilst doing the base icon sbc wont touch anything on my first team it'l prob use up all my untradeable red picks and coins (170k)

is this worth it?

or do I wait for the base icon sbc to fuck off so prices go down and do the nakata sbc?

Might as well do the base icon sbc, you might hit someone big like Pele or Eusebio

What formation is everyone doing well with? I'm nearing yet another relegation (3rd this calendar month). I was 4>5>6>5 and I'm like 20 points above the threshold. I have a great team, but just can't win. Going to sign Fabinho I think, seems like my only option. Wish I could remember what team I was using to hold div 4. I'd dump all my better players and go back.

Have always played 4-2-4 which people continually tell me is shit (see my team above). Without this formation I feel like I struggle to get enough bodies forward. Also both my CMs despite being quite defensive are always getting into the box and scoring headers from crosses.

It’s a bit gung ho and most of my games have over 4 goals but it’s a fun way to play. I mostly hover around division 4

FIFA is a racist game, every single black player is overrated. This piece of shit struggles to emulate what true high level football is about, which is combativity, technique and intelligence on the pitch, none of the qualities that nignogs possess.

Fifa is all about speed and physique and is truly disgusting.

This is the first FIFA I’ve skipped in 10 years due to the shittiness of last years gameplay. The input delay in fut champs was ridiculous. Am I missing anything?

It's worse than last year.

I'll give that a try. To be honest, I'd rather lose 5-4 every game and have fun anyway, than the current slog. I tried out a couple of formations where I had 65%+ posession like 4231 (cams) but couldn't score now that I can't finesse. I was getting 1 and they were banging 2 on the counter.

Build me a squad for 115k with ps4 prices right NOW

Thoughts? Still not sure about having 3atb

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-22-17-13-17-317_com.ea.gp.fifaultimate.png (720x1280, 674K)

Why have all the special card faces changed to regular today?

Son - Werner - Bellerabi
Fabinho - Muller - Goretzka
Davies - Sanchez - Naldo - Rafina Scream
Ederson

ezpz lad, no idea on PS4 prices but should be cheapish

>2m to complete optimus prime Van Nistelrooy sbc

LMAO

His regular prime would have only cost around 600k to do

The blatant money grabbing from EA is disgusting

This

Why bring out cards that only pay to win players could achieve?

Oh wait. That’s what they want. Pay to win

Anyone played Madden ultimate team? It’s a little more complex than FUT but not as fun

Did the base icon sbc

Got Baresi

Lol.

Literally the worst one other the goalkeepers

At least the others even the Finnish one would’ve been useable

>the finnish one

Pleb

why are you being so negative?

>Baggio
I'd swap with you if I could. I have Baggio and he's absolutely fucking useless. I dunno if he'd work in a 4-5-1 or something but probably not beause he just can't finish. Too weak and to be a deep lying playmaker too.

Currently warming my bench.

Is anyone else having their worst weekend league ever? First weekend I've been able to play all my games since about week 6 and I've got 8 wins in 17. These last 2 patches have destroyed me

I got 3 fucking OTW boudebouz what the FUCK EA

r8

Attached: elvergitas123_FIFA19_20190216_09-14-18.png (1920x1080, 2.67M)

>Unpack Mathauss 88 in Marquee Matchups
>Holy fucking shit
>Sell for 700k
>Use him to buy Kante, Kane, Son etc for a PL squad
>Lose my first game in FUT Champs to an 80 rated team
I thought Kante was supposed to be good?

Attached: 1550012699198.png (500x381, 291K)

Boring/10, but otherwise solid

I haven't played against Kante as much, and he is annoying, but he's just not Fabinho. Fabinho causes me trouble like no other player. Plus Fabinho has the height.

really? I hate Kante with a seething passion fabinho it's pretty good but he doesn't tank you like Kante does
it's boring but what can I do this game hates fun

Fabinho tends to not give me trouble until he does. And yet someone can stick Ronaldinho and Stoichkov at CDM and I can never get past them.

Packed Wu Lei OTW (never heard of him) and looked like he needed too many IFs to come good so traded him in for (Celtic, now in France) Dembele OTW. Is Dembele actually any good or is he staying at 81? I know the trouble is he can get a goal a game and never get an IF, but some shitter can pop 2 in and get one. Thinking of fitting him in and investing in a Hunter.

Fabinho always, every single time I play against him, picks out every pass I play. I normally play very central as I've got a little striker and just slot him through rather than cross, but if I play against Fabinho I normally have to change to a 41212 so I can play around the opposite side to him. He's an actual nightmare. I really should just fit him in my team somehow.

fun game

Attached: gs.jpg (1920x1080, 161K)

who /silver packs/ here

>Solskjaer
>Dumfries

man really has too many coins baka

Git gud

Its pointless having wide players without height/strength in this game

>implying i didn't beat his ass

>Playing Fut champs, nobody wants to play away
>Finally we get a game where i'm away
>Thia fucker scores straight from the kick off and after that it's just him sitting in his own box with 11 players
>Score equalizer around 70th minute
>He scores straight from the kick off again and I lose 2-1
Holy fuck this game is so broken it's just absurd. Every game is almost like this with just bus parking fags

>He can't afford Prime Icons

Attached: 1549452733232.jpg (480x432, 19K)

I'm half way through the SBC for League 1 and all the silver players I need to finish the last 10 teams are 5-10k. It's going to cost me 400k.

that's why you prepare these in advance m8. the day before the SBC dropped Caen fullbacks were 1500 and the LF was 3000

Hasn't this been around since the start of the game?

Also, what setting do people use that means their CMs actually take a ball from my players? Is it just aggressive interceptions or is it combined with something?

yeah the SBC dropped in october initially, but Depay has an IF that's only slightly worse and no one uses other RM/RFs but Mbappe and maybe Pepe so the demand for league silvers waned quickly. some remained expensive (Caen, Nimes, Amiens, sometimes Strasbourg) but it wasn't as bad as other leagues. now that they added Rabiot everyone wants to do the SBC

as for the other question-probabyl second man press or straight up crashing into the player full sprint instead of pressing tackle often works

been playing for one month, just bought perisic, what should i upgrade next?

Attached: Screenshot (7).png (525x810, 576K)

>playing fifa
>Feb 2019

Attached: 1514253123515.png (448x448, 26K)

Playing for 1 month

Are you a billionaire?

I normally hit Gold 2/3 in 21-25 games.

This week I'm 9 wins in 21 games. I have no idea what to do. I'm just being edged out by 1 goal every single game

packed pogba and kante and 3 ifs

Anyone used this prime moments icon Gullit. Best player I’ve ever used on fifa. Fucking tank

How much did he cost?

Got him in FUT draft online. Honestly he’s Untouchable and can score from anywhere. Decent pace. Passing is great.

Right, so I've finally hit Silver 1 after 24 games. Last week I got relegated back to div 5.One of three things has happened.

1. The game has intentionally put me up against players who are miles better than me
2. The game has fucked me at every opportunity to make my games feel like absolute shit (which I believe is laregly the case)
3. I've become so bad at videogaems in the last month that I've winning half the amount of games I used to and it's time to quit

Any one of these can be true and it doesn't even matter any more, I haven't enjoyed a fucking second of it this weekend. Not even the wins. It's probably a bit of all 3 and for the first time in Fifa I've actually had a good team and yet I can't fucking stand playing it.

>Hit goal of Gold 3 at 3:30 on Saturday
Time for comfy

Attached: 1537473389383.jpg (1200x880, 148K)

Someone else has mentioned it earlier in this thread but it literally feels now like the game decides what the flow of the game will be like

Regularly there will be 20/30 minute periods where all my passes hit their target or passes I didn’t even intend find their way through as amazing through balls.

At other times my players can’t pass 5 yards to someone in space. This means the game flows insanely either towards one team or the other.

I feel like there are periods of games when I literally cannot get out my half and then in the same game I’ll be completely bossing it.

It doesn’t feel like I’m hugely better or worse than any of the people I’m up against but it’s just so infuriating that it seems like your skill level is just being manipulated to make games ebb and flow when they shouldn’t even be doing that

I was exactly like you, but I realised I was letting myself get way too tilted way too often in Weekend League. If you can relax and not take the game too seriously, you can start enjoying it. As much as I hate EA and what FIFA has become, you have to be able to admit some mistakes are your own and not the game's, or maybe just that the opponent is better than you.

I agree with you that you work yourself up but the number of fucked up things that happen which are not your fault/doing is so infuriating

So Deulofeu's FUT Swap card is 86 rated, will his TOTW card be lower rated after he scored a hat-trick yesterday? An 83-84 rated card?

Attached: 50275947_628924030855114_59853071566311415_n.jpg (1080x1080, 127K)

84 rated CF card, like Jota's.

81 rated cards always go to 84

His good if you swap him to CAM in game but there’s better non-icon CAMs so only worth doing if you have an icon and a few high rated cards to rinse to rinse

Should have kept Matthäus, switch him to CM in game with shadow Chem and his one of the best sub-1million midfielders in the game

What’s the 6pm sbc gonna be today? I’m bored of actually playing games now

Hold on a sec let me go get my crystal ball..

Have they improved the servers yet? Haven’t played since Christmas

Robben or Ribery.

Servers are still shit, input lag is everywhere. Sometimes it's like playing through a stream.

I really hope it isnt robben yet, im not ready for it

It's Payet twitter.com/easportsfifa/status/1099368322754215937?s=21

Attached: Payet.png (1080x1080, 724K)

Gay

>2 totw and 2 85 rated squads
I much do you guys think robben is going to be

The thing we can take from this is that Payet left West Ham like 2 years ago and his in game pic is still him in a West Ham shirt.

Flashback to fucking what? Flashback stats have been pretty retarded, but this is just completely made up.

Is there a list somewhere of all the throwback cards they’ve released so far?

When the fuck are we going to get more relevant ones?
Robben
Ribery
Van Persie

Instead of fucking payet,huntelaar and baines etc

Rooney
Torres
Ibra
Alves
These guys make sense but come onnn

Exactly.

Payet at peak performance was 86

Flashback to the time he spent at a club he literally didn't want to be at

Have they fixed anything? AI defending, finesse shots, ping pong passing, auto switch, scripted penalties?

They 'fixed' ai defending at one point but it's still too effective. Timed finessed shots got nerfed. Player switching still has issues, mostly tied to input delay.

Luiz is the most retarded, he was always a shit defender but decent going forward and passing, now he’s one of the best defenders on the entire game

Pls give de Rossi one

Going to give it a go again, my teams has probably fallen too far behind to compete now.

Lads I just wanna open packs and not play games because the game fucking sucks.

How do I get maximum packs whilst not playing or spending actual money?

Just buy low and sell high lmao

Attached: Screenshot 2019-02-23 at 19.29.13.png (1786x1434, 4M)

Perisic out, Neymar in

Wtf

Try and get futswap Jesus, he's an absolute beast

you can do 16/20 of the premier league sbc for near discard. same for bundesliga and serie a. gives back good packs. this is pretty much how I made enough profit to havfe a 8M starting eleven

Thanks for the tip

This.
>mfw unpacking De Gea from the Burnley SBC

Attached: 1535076495575.png (510x524, 317K)

seriously this is the best shit ever. they nerfed league sbcs by installing shit sbcs like empoli and cardiff but it's still huge profit without having to invest any brainpower. just discount packs and fun players in return

>base rijkaard from Sheffield Wednesday
>middle deco from Dortmund
>RTTF van dijk from kv oostende
>Headliner lozano from bayern
>headliner lala from leon (fucking mexican league)

Doing this now. First team packed Pepe so pretty good.

Cheers

Plus if you want to go and complete the whole SBC you can get a decent player anyway. Umtiti from the La Liga SBC is a beast.

Attached: 1397315877520.gif (498x286, 499K)

all the CMs and fullbacks are pretty amazing desu. I often just build fun teams around league sbc players

SBC Allan is amazinfg

Exactly. This team (Pending Deulofeu) got me Gold 3 this weekend with 4 games spare.

Attached: BoTR.png (1070x754, 1M)

I made a competitive team for WL and am chilling in div 6 with fun teams. current one has 6 league sbc player (Tierney, Dumfries, Boyata, Vormer, Chevalier, Bolasie) and another 6 on the bench

I'm working towards that Tierney, would you say he's any better than Robertson?

haven't used Robertson, but I had Tierney in my main team until I got FS Mendy from a pack. he bolts forward a lot on balanced instructions and other than that only his height can be a minor problem, so you should probably put an anchor or sentinel on him. I'm running guardian though as I think agility is more important than jumping. he's just really good. quick, agile and great defending stats

>ultimate team
Where the fuck are my kick off Chads at?

Attached: It's The Only Way.jpg (400x400, 34K)

What's the point.

To have fun instead of a soul crushing grind with the shitty online gameplay

I am having fun

Sometimes

How to fix Ultimate Team,
>Remove CAM>>CF and CF>>CAM modifiers
Done.

Attached: 1377107435405.jpg (555x644, 31K)

Explain your working

To stop cunts from cheating the chemistry system and putting 7 strikers on the pitch.

give me your kits and badges fags

Attached: kbc.jpg (640x1138, 115K)

ew

What’s the problem with that? Everyone can do it

I’m doing these league sbc as per the above. I’ve picked OTW Piatek 3 times which I guess is ok. He’s paying for me to keep going. Nothing else decent packed yet

>Get to Gold 3 with 4 games remaining
>Think Gold 2 is unlikely
>Give it a shot anyway, if only for DR points
>Win 3 games in a row
Did I fuck it up?

Attached: 1539949908287.gif (500x283, 1.54M)

usually takes a while yes. keep in midn that mixed/electrum/ silver player packs can be great value too if you can pick up he silvers for decent value

433-4 seedorf for hamsik, Allan at ST, Perisic high/high work rates suck

Do you think considering all the negative feedback EA have received for fifa 19 they will go all out and try to recover next year or just rehash it and sell millions again

352 is the best formation currently

Attached: file.png (1238x663, 1.04M)

whats the best formation in game lads

How is sheva?

B
they might legit change/improve if loot boxes get banned (they won't)

Yes, you have higher chance of packing special cards in gold 3

Hit or miss really. There are games where bangs everything in, and there are ones where he is invisible

Might drop him in an Icon SBC if they release someone decent

Attached: file.png (331x656, 49K)

Pretty much If loot boxes get banned they’ll be forced to improve gameplay and servers because they can’t base the whole game around selling Fifa points to kids

Well, at least it's a personal best

Attached: 1543357341047.jpg (250x250, 6K)

Tbh it’s only a small difference, the 15k extra is probably more than anything you’ll pack

Damn, my UCL Raheem Sterling is now 90 rated, POTM Van Dijk is 92 as well. Pretty insane

Well I didn't get a single walkout last time I got G3 Just holding on to getting some decent Red picks.

thoughts?

Attached: mandingolas.png (869x691, 1.03M)

Thank you based brit

I'm doing the marquee matchups SBCs
let's see what I got

You need FB gotze or IF cam reus

Suarez cavani
Cl lemar cl kondogbia cl rabit dimaria
Cl hernadez umtiti cl kimpembealves
Lloris

Attached: 1549980412836.gif (607x609, 514K)

>tfw just wasted 50k and all my 83s and 84s untradeables on the summer OTW sbc
>ended up with 81 Dembele after it all

I should have stopped at Richarlison, but I thought nah I can go bigger..

what if i got refresh cam reus?

how to fix ultimate team: remove chemistry and lets u play any player at any position.
fixed it.

>Hit or miss

So you're saying he never misses?

Attached: 117015-full.gif (172x172, 301K)

Bad luck man. I got OTW Felipe Anderson (currently 88-rated) from the weekly objective. Didn't bother doing any SBCs because I wasn't going to be able to better that.

>tfw its actually more profitable to go out in the first or second round of the draft rather than winning it because of the silver players pack

Sold a silver La Liga GK for 10k and the rest of the players in the pack for 800 - 1.5k coins

>got boateng otw, sacrificed him to get dembele.
nothing of value was lost.

Attached: 1550906049234.webm (1320x1080, 2.33M)

I can’t take out Pulisic he’s so fucking GOAT

Attached: 94947F74-6906-433F-A294-0B867AD2F80C.jpg (1242x1985, 1.61M)

POTM Lucas is such a shit card
I gotta buy Salah

Time to separate the big boys from the small boys. Post your records.

Attached: 620.png (635x112, 88K)

>313 coins

how

I rarely save coins tbqh. I'm happy with my team as is and don't need any icons so the coins all just go to packs.

>coins all just go to packs.

m8

It helps stockpile players which come in handy for SBCs.

if you really want to stockpile players just do league sbcs. if you buy packs with coins you lose coins in 95-97% of the cases.

when you check the pack odds in the store, the lowest odds are in fact the chance for you to break even.

Any more wheela deala tips to get coins?

bid on silvers for 150-250 coins and sell for 800

>you're playing weekend league
>you start a match
>pick your kits
>ready up
>see this
How do you feel?

Attached: team.jpg (648x543, 87K)

Defenders are slow as fuck, but Eriksen always causes me issues.

Would you swap out romagnoli for chiellini?
I like romagnoli on the ball but chiellini is clearly better everywhere else, same height but max jumping with anchor

I'd advise getting Futswap Jesus while you can.

Puts donnarumma and calabria off chem which I'm not keen on
Could get florenzi who looks great but I don't fancy sticking 280k into a RB

Bought 20 OTW Almiron for discard price. Gonna make a killing

>tfw invested in Tielemans

Attached: 1547185227677.png (351x321, 140K)

Will Kepa get an in form?

Should do the job

They should introduce a downgrade just for Kepa

You should have got 87 vrsjalko

But it was top banter

Not arsed to grind whatever objective you had to do for him

>both CBs have pace lower than 70
>Manlet fullbacks
>Pleb spent 140k on futmas Alli and Bobby as an icon

I'd feel great knowing I'm getting an easy W

>fullbacks and CBs perfectly balance out each other's weaknesses
>dele alli is the best player in the game and in real life
>bobby moore dragged our great nation to its only world cup triumph over the germans
Forgive him Father for he knows not what he does

Alli is overpowered on Fifa

Decided to sell my Hagi and Mbappe for Felipe Anderson and Pepe, Anderson is one of the best cards I’ve used and Pepe is 100% better than mbappe, play 4312 in game with Anderson CAM behind Neymar and Pepe and Depay at CM

Forgot pic

Attached: B85C9AD1-E22E-46CE-9610-72AD5FD198B4.jpg (1125x1604, 1.43M)

Just scored this cracker lads , somewhat proud of it my.mixtape.moe/vhiopl.mp4

Attached: 1410840530193.jpg (169x213, 14K)

wheres my generations mode?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-24 at 6.35.17 PM.jpg (2130x1850, 1.19M)

It's a fun idea so never

>play Tottenham career mode
>United buy Cavani, Suarez and Lewandowski in one window, still starts Lukaku
>forwards never score in CPU matches, only wingers in top scoring lists
>second and third highest top scorers are at max 12
>retarded CPU teams never winning away games
>in five seasons, the best second place got 78 points
>Liverpool was relegated in season 2
>several teams permabenched their best players
>at one point City has no goalkeepers in their squad and they never sign a new one, so they play Stones as a GK
>youth academy still shit

They deliberately neglect and make other game modes shit so you go over to ultimate team

IIRC if you stay offline, never go into FUT, and start a career mode, eventually you get a pop up telling you to try FUT instead. I'm hoping that now actual countries are banning FIFA Points, they'll backtrack and start improving the offline modes as a precaution to keep people buying the game.

I play career mode a lot and none of that shit has ever happened in my saves. I honestly don’t believe you.

really?
i still play 18. this is an incredibly accurate laundry list of my complaints

Gif this

Any one think any arsenal players might get TOTW 24? Reminder that there are no Arsenal RF/RW/RM players in the game and that the left wingers are trash, hoping Miki could get one for ea reasons

>no cool theme
Cmon bruh

Made a cool F2P Arsenal team to have some fun with, sadly didn’t get Mikis SBC done as it overlapped Auba potm and I’m not spending £50 min just to add a slight improvement. R8

Attached: 15744C09-F269-4E3F-B29B-D65171F4C321.jpg (3894x2323, 2.12M)

>18 wins with 4 games left
>get matched against P2w teams with Ronaldo upfront every time
Really thought I’d get gold 1 this week as well

Pretty decent, that Cech is a beast in goal. Shame the full backs are stuck on NIF though.

On thursday while I did the Serie A league SBCs I packed baby Roberto Carlos and also on the same day I did those OTW SBCs and got Felipe Anderson lolé. De Bruyne and Van Dijk are also packed.

Attached: 294A3BF7-D71B-4F20-8AD8-E80005A79C70.jpg (750x1035, 802K)

Chav scum arsecuck fans

How on earth did F2P players do Auba? When it was on his normal card was 300k. I couldn't even get that. Forget the rest. I'd have loved a Reus but can't afford those either so I've got normal.

I know they're both nothing special but what team is better and why?

Attached: Screenshot_20190225-114656_Companion.jpg (1080x1848, 873K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190225-114713_Companion.jpg (1080x1848, 857K)

At this point, if another cb got in totw I’d probably just play 3 at the back despite the fullbacks being decent enough and having fb baines and otw cancello

Looked at what past potm sbc cards required, saw a consistent theme of puzzles around the teams the player scored against and bought about 100 zahas when they were 650-700 and sold em each for 2k when the abc came out, also did other sbcs and packed ~100k in profit just spamming the small fry ones

This one for the crossing meta if you can sit back and counter well

Just get HL Alex Sandro m8

Attached: IMG_2827.jpg (750x1334, 260K)

>no Ronaldo
Second rate Serie a team desu

What part of London you from?

Enfield, he’s right

Just started FUT 3 weeks ago, what should I prioritise spending 60k on? In b4 Rafael and Luiz. Paulinho with a powerhouse is a fine cm card and I find it hard to create those links without those two.

Attached: 20190225_141754.jpg (714x827, 432K)

At least we aren’t squatting in Wembley and have a proper stadium

Have you spent on fifa points?

Nah. I have the US version so even if I wanted to I couldn't.

What do you mean? Why not?

You must be fucking dreadful at this game if you think this looks like a team someone paid for lmfao

My team is And I’m >180 wins to ~ 100 losses in div 6

Attached: 77A8CFE0-B4C2-44FE-B0C6-8DA0CE755CA7.jpg (576x768, 125K)

If you buy the US version and try to play it on a EU account, Fifa points are unavailable. I always buy it from the US store because of the currency exchange and the PSN sales have it cheaper earlier.

I thought they did a 6pm GMT SBC every day? Nothing yesterday or today

Spoken like a true FIFA points shill. Its pointless paying real money for cards that are only gonna be worthless next August.

It's kind of random

Gay

Getting that team in 3 weeks would be child's play without points lad. Gold 3 squad battles for 3 weeks = 30k and packs. Rank 2 on rivals for 3 weeks = 120k, 1k coin boosts for your first 50 games assuming you can unlock them = 75k including the normal coins you'd earn from the matches. Basic, Advanced and select league sbcs all going for discard now giving you good packs. Wouldn't even need pack luck to get to 300k which is what that teams worth as I'm assuming your team is pre winter upgrade stats.

What is literally the best team objectively you can put together on FUT 19

Update: Geri is a lightning, but so much so that I can't rein him in. Doesn't help I'm a shit dribbler.

Attached: Screenshot_20190225-184534.png (720x1280, 577K)

Put in OP Mathauss and TOY De Bruyne instead of Fabinho and that's it

Thought about de bruyne or modric but nermans chem really suffered

At that point chem doesn't matter really does it

Attached: fitness_squad.jpg (1083x1013, 220K)

Just wasted most of my club in a shit jap ícone and got an 84 rated out of it
Guess it's time to sell this game while I still can get some shekels
I gotta study anyway

Should've saved up to try and snipe OP Pele

Yashin ahead of de gay?

Yeah, for chemistry. Does it matter that much? I haven't used them.

It's something.
>Still not CAM

Attached: Silva.png (886x1200, 1.4M)

My bad, doesn't matter for chem. DDG is pbb better then, yeah.

Finally got my Deulofeu! I'm so happy, lads. Now I'm going to for Piqué 89-rated RTTF card. It's like 200.000 coins now.

Attached: Catalonia.png (755x561, 676K)

I have Flashback Torres, and it's shit that there aren't any good Spanish left wingers

Get scream koke or asensio in for the who on lw first mate.

Do you like Bartra? I prefer my CBs to be very tall and very strong so they can push even the bigger strikers off the ball.

Guys, I know I'm purposefully making it harder for myself, but it is a Catalan team (so I can't pick whichever Spanish players I want), so having players like Tello or Bartra is not exactly a choice. It's my backup team so I guess it's not that bad. While Tello is not perfect and the midfield is kinda slow, it's nice to play with this team.
He's alright, I've surprisingly scored many corner kicks with him, I guess due to his high jumping stat. I'm hoping he will get a TOTW sometime this season.

343 if you dont mind winning 4 - 2 / 5 -3 , put the midfield wingers as wingbacks, have fun

What are some players you really liked using but never see used against you?
Future star Cutrone is the big one for me, did everything you'd want a striker to do for less than 300k at the time

FS Lerma. Basically Kanté with better shooting.

Lads I got relegated to Div 6 and for the life of me I can't climb back up. What is happening.

Attached: 455a92e2ce4c72ff55599142fcb0ef499628a332_00.jpg (470x480, 18K)

Switch to 41212(2).

You didn't git gud, I play 4321 and am in Div 2

I finished Gold 2 this weekend. Every time I get close to 1200 the games turn into complete sweatfests and I lose despite dominating. It's so annoying.

I dropped from 4 straight down to 6 after the previous big patch that killed finesse like 2 weeks after I learned how to do them. I've only just started scoring freely again so I'm at like 1300 now, but always used to get to 1450 and drop back down to 1300 so fuck knows if I'll ever go back up.

Basically planning to try to hit 4 again and then just get Rivals points from the WL so I can't get relegated. Just had my worst ever WL though and finished Gold 3 with 2 games left. Always used to get Gold 2 with 4-6 left.

Just realised what the fucking issue is:
>Gain 20-so points for wins
>Lose points for draws
>Lose 30-so points for losses
This shit is rigged

Attached: 1548959489025.png (164x202, 4K)

>what is ELO

>Being mean online because someone hasn't heard of Elo
>not knowing enough about it yourself to know that it's not an acronym, it's just some dude's name
How embarrassing

>Be 2-0 down
>Cunt does elaborate celebrations and makes you sit through the replays

What do you do if you win 3-2 with a last minute winner?

I tell myself to show him his place everytime this happens and in the end I forget about it and just LT+RT

Always run to the halfway line and dab, it’s the only annoying celebration I know

LT + left on the right stick is pretty annoying too
would recommend it on the 3 pause, no skip cunts

rate my ingame formation

Attached: Screenshot_20190226-002912_Companion.jpg (1080x1920, 855K)

>Manletti at RB

Yikes

How is Kluivert for you?

really solid. used him as LW in a 4-3-2-1 before (with Depay or Dolberg as ST and Ziyech/Cornet RW) and it was the highest scoring I ever had from my wingers. he seems to miss some easy shots but that's probably my mistake - his finesses are top notch and he seems to be in the right position usually

Cheers, I'm using 89 Perisic now on the left of my front 3, but he (obviously) feels pretty sluggish for a winger so I might try out Kluivert.

I’m Divison 2 and also finished gold 2

I hate champs so much

nice

why zarate

club legend

Wow

>he doesnt give all his penalties to the keeper

what a faggot

Attached: iatethebones.png (974x841, 1.02M)

Rivals is worse

At least in champs you get mostly chill games up until the 15 game mark, in rivals every game is a slog

Rivals is so boring too, I got 500 points for a win in my last game, putting me on 2000/~10000 needed for top. My ELO gets battered too

Rivals is ok I think they should make it more interesting by giving the rewards each time you reach a new bracket so it would be like win as you play. It would encourage people to play more I think and make certain games feel like they have a little more hanging on them

Yeah, because of FUT Champs I'm already pretty close to the amount of points I need to finish Rank 1 in Rivals. Only need to play a couple of actual Rivals games for it the be useless to play any more

Skip the replay, close him down and end the game. I avoid most modern games laregly because of cutscenes. I find replays/celebrations boring purely because they're cutscenes. I like Fifa so much because there's otherwise no cutscenes.

The last thing I'm going to do is endure another fucking cutscene.

I seem to score early in most games and then end up losing 2-1 it’s happened in about 15/20 games I’ve played recently my form sucks this week

I want to play with this team, just to see what it’s like. I bet you just have to click the shoot button and anyone in that team would just score a screamer.

Oh I play 19, I don’t have any of those problems.

I play with Messi and the new van nistelrooy icon and it doesn’t work like that

>It's a 'Opponent controls his keeper at corners' episode

Attached: 1550957994808.gif (300x228, 1.91M)

>not drilling it near post anyway
They've nerfed it so slow that they're just stuck in no man's land

you mad?

I rather bring my keeper out than a 5'8 manlet outjumping my defenders and heading it in

How is Squad Battles difficulty all over the place? I smashed a Legendary rated 83/90-odd chem last week 8-0 or something.

I just tried playing that LSD squad on Pro and couldn't put a goal through them.

They don't call it Script Battles for nothing

>Bragging about being able to beat a computer

I think there is three or four difficulty setting within each setting I noticed when I was playing on the lowest setting last year when I had a broken arm. One if every five-ish games the cpu would actually press and take the ball when standing still, other games varied between how hard defenders played the passing lanes and how quick they sagged off the dribbler.

Remember the times we only had from a dozen to 15ish players rated from 87 or more?
There are currently 60 (sixty) players rated at least 87 now. The top 16 are all rated at least 90.
What went wrong?

If anyone's thinking of spending the 600 odd thousand on future star guendouzi, don't, he's fucking shit.

Have you used FFS Bentancur?

I too have taken the Almiron pill

Nah, just looked at him and he does look better, was definitely the dribbling that let him down, just felt like any shit 80 rated player, Roy Keanes 88 played so much better even though the stats are worse all over.

That was eas plan all along, start with shitty numbers then keep going higher every year to justify buying the next one to play with the same players but with higher numbers even though its just the same game and they don't really mean shit after a month since everyone has high rated players by then anyway.

Same in MLB The Show.

We had the GOATS of the league at 99 OVR in ‘17. In ‘18, they introduced immortals similar to Fifa Icons. The 99s went down to 89-93s in ‘18 to make room for. 99 Babe Ruth and such. And they broke some stats, so like the fastest immortal goes up to 125 instead of the 99 cap. Or the biggest homerun hitters have 125 power. It gets ridiculous.

power creep is what they call it

Predictions for the next Flashback? A man can dream.

Attached: Coleman.png (200x300, 97K)

De rossi

i hope its robben

At this point Robben/Ribery seems too obvious so you know EA will pull some random shit like Payet again.

doubt it'll be coleman, not like he's done anything noteworthy.

then again, Payet and David Luiz being a flashback, why not Coleman :D

Really annoys me how the youtubers are rimming out flashbacks when in reality they're just as fucking stupid and buy to win as well...

flashback Angel Rangel please.

Attached: swansea.png (230x219, 6K)

On the topic of Championship teams, Flashback Ashley Cole?

flashback Michu imo

his TOTS a few years ago was amazing

Surprised they didn't release a flashback as soon as he transferred 2bh

but yes to answer your question, he should and most likely will be a SBC

Should be a 91 rated imo and it's an absolute joke how Rooney was a 90 considering Rooney was the best in the world at one point

no lol

Icon Michu

When was Rooney best in the world? I’m a united fan but he’s been top 3 at some points but never the best

He had one last year didn't he?

He wasn't the best in the world, but having the same rating as Payet and 2 less ratings than Torres and Ibra is ridiculous

Rate. Change to 433 4 with Sabitzer as cam but sometimes stay on 433, who would you play middle as defensive guy - Witsel or Delaney?

Attached: buurrr.png (1145x778, 1.49M)

Bundesliga/10 I suppose.

Why the hell does somebody like Cruyff have 5* skill moves? What skill moves did he do aside from the Cruyff turn?

Why does david Luiz have 90+ defending, why does reus have 90+ pace, why does pele have 90+ passing, its all BS to sell packs, nothing realistic at all

is this /bundes/?

Since no one has posted it. Who's ready for Red Messi tomorrow?

Attached: TOTW.png (843x504, 772K)

Messi is a total waste on the wing

Nah it’s good, not many good RW cards and just switch in game to CAM

I don't know shit about fifa but
>Sancho 82
while
>i.a. Martinez 86

how can you take this shit serious?

How autistic is it that the thing I'm most upset over is that Antonio got a dynamic image over Zaha. EA are definitely West Ham fans.

I don’t watch bundesliga or german team, is Martinez really good?
Subs and reserves in Totw never get dynamic pics, but yeah, EA have something going on with West Ham this year

Zaha should be in the main 11 because of the higher rating and being a LW means he would fit better. God that's grinding at me now.

Fingers crossed for Jovic to upgrade Werner. In reality I'll get Subasic because he's shite and Boli.

No SBC today again. Wtf. I want packs

Sorry for being a retard. What does everyone mean by switch in game? You literally alter your formation at the start of every game through the start menu? Why not just line up like that from the start.

Again sorry for being a retard on this

Sanchos only appeared this season so he had below average stats when the game released, he'll have a card rated around 90 at the end of the games life and will be higher rated next year. Martinez was already established so had a higher rating to begin with. These players are upgraded versions of the standard cards because they had a good game in the last week.

In custom tacticts you can make the formation and player posisition change in game, so your starting lineup can be 433 with Messi on the wing, and put him as cam in 4231 on the custom tactics, press left/right on D pad to attacking/defensive in game and the formation/player posisition will switch to how you set it

Its a way to get around chemistry restrictions. Ideally you want players to be on at least 7 at kick off and have 100 overall or it affects subs when they come on too.

He’s already got a 90 rated card

Imagine packing Messi literally 5 minutes after he becomes available.

Attached: Messi.png (466x428, 83K)

Damn, well another one but blue this time lol.

Attached: 1542875398515.jpg (500x493, 37K)

Thanks

>no city player
how?

Totw is only for league games, cup games sometimes get special cards and CL/EL get a card for each round

Silva got a MOTM card

I am spiralling into a losing streak and it’s driving me insane I don’t think I’ve won a game in about 20. Anyone else ever get into these ruts?

Even when I completely dominate games I concede around the 75/80 min mark and can’t recover

Is this fifa worth getting? I havent played since 16, but i miss grinding out ultimate team and pro clubs

How much spare time do you have?
Its changed a lot since 16, grinding is much more valid with Squad Building Challenges and weekly rewards.
One thing you may find is that it's much easier to get coins, packs and elite players than the old Fifas, you come up against Messis and Icons in div 6

All england for me, helps people know my allegiance as I also have an all arsenal team

I’m hoping for a Mkhitaryan IF for my team
What position would he be?

Attached: 192C2BAD-9000-429D-ACFF-EE12DA2BD089.jpg (1125x1168, 561K)