/bundes/

*BAYERN? ISSEN BRETT!!! edition*
*bundes in eurober sub edition*

>upcoming mätches:

TUESDAY 19/02

/bundes/ in /cl/
21:00 FC Liverpool - Bayern München (0:0; 84')

WEDNESDAY 20/02

/bundes/ in /cl/
21:00 FC Schalke 04 - Manchester City

THURSDAY 21/02

/bundes/ in /el/
18:55 Eintracht Frankfurt - Schachtar Donezk
21:00 Bayer Leverkusen - FK Krasnodar

Attached: 2vCKndTP_400x400.jpg (400x400, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X16G6WrxhtI
youtube.com/watch?v=rOjHhS5MtvA
bild.de/sport/fussball/fussball/fc-bayern-niko-kovac-enhuellt-zeitspiel-tricks-gegen-liverpool-60244642.bild.html
footybite.com/football/manchester-city-vs-schalke-live-stream/
youtube.com/watch?v=3y8kQATBMRw
youtube.com/watch?v=Qu0KGkwJMUU
twitter.com/TheAwayFansVids/status/1098315254860255232
twitter.com/TheAwayFansVids/status/109831525486025523
youtube.com/watch?v=-y4xv7UGaC0
youtube.com/watch?v=RL-MGAi0KMQ
twitter.com/i/status/1098487465206341632
twitter.com/AnonBabble

era of the bull

>yfw you notice it finally happened, javi martinez is in liverpool

Attached: 1305863132481.jpg (632x560, 50K)

FLOCKA

kein ribery kein tore amk

Jürgen Klopp? More like Jürgen Cuck amirite?

great week so far
t. sandro schwarz

For me it's Weigl. And you?

Bayern?
more like MainzZZzz

MOTM today

0:0

What a great game

t. euro poor

>95th minute
>free kick 30 yards from opposition goal
>pass to Neuer
>the mighty Bayern

even fucking Augsburg managed to score against boomern lmao

At least Schalke will get hammered

Explain this Autism to me

I don't enjoy football anymore

>ISSEN BRETT
Eggsblain

so how did the boomers do? was watching lyon

What's your favourite Jordan Peterson rule?

focused on defending and counter attacking. dummels and javi martinez did very well

= ist ein Brett
= is a wood plank

simple as

Probably because Buyern tried to play against them.

Will Bayern play for penalties at home? And why are you continentals so disrespectful? Banging drums is really fucking poorly, especially when your team absolutely stink.

> Play backpasses to the goalie, to the beat of the drum

How? How do they justify this? I'm watching Sport 1 right now and every """""EXPERT""""" on there keeps saying how it was a good effort and well played by Bayern. We had ZERO (0) fucking shots on target. How was it a good game? If Liverpool wins 3-0, it would have been deserved too. Holy shit I am so mad why the fuck was Kovac lettimg them play like pussys?

>Run really fast at opposition player

Rinse and repeat for 90 mins

based arschverletzter ire

just like the second leg vs ajax then, they'll probably get fucked at home.

>arschverletzter
I don't know what that means, but I like the sound of it.

poop also played 0-0 at anfield and liverpool is one of the strongest home teams

"Just b urself"

For me it's Rule 11 Do not bother children when they are skate-boarding

what do you want
people said liverpool would run a train on the boomers but they couldn't do shit. bayern play shit football but their team is mediocre and they will easily win the double

Mourinho also played 0-0 at Anfield and won at home last year

I am sorry but you cannot possibly talk ZERO shots on target good. It was bad and we were lucky as fuck not to lose.

>People said
So? Obviously not the truth. Doesn't matter what people said.

>they will easily win the double
What's with this double meme?

*Shocks the world*

Attached: sch.png (543x547, 536K)

What meme? Bundes and Pokal are guaranteed for Bayern. Dortmund will struggle for the CL if Reus doesn't come back ASAP, by the end of March Bayern will be lonely at the top. Pokal is guaranteed as well with Heidenheim at home next game and then the strongest remaining team being Werder or Red Bull who ALWAYS shit the bed against Bayern.

Bayern will finish this season with at least 3 titles (with supercup) while having played shit football, how can you complain?

you had 1 shot on target

The big question for the 2nd leg must be; Will Bayern play for Penalties?

> was Kovac lettimg them play like pussys?
pussies btw

>Holy shit I am so mad why the fuck was Kovac lettimg them play like pussys?
he probably can't get these boomers and divas to gegenpress

Media is filled with former Buyern players and Buyern bootlickers. The entire pre-match coverage had them as the underdog and now after the 0-0 you read "Buyern erreicht 0:0 in Liverpool" as if it was some kind of success playing that dogshit anti-football.

On one hand it's kinda funny and embarrassing but on the other hand I wanted to see a good game so in that regard it's frustrating having to watch that absolute garbage.

>the Ire from the match thread is still asspained that people dare to make noise in a football stadium
Keep munching your food and be careful not to get crushed when people dare to stand up from their seats you wannabe american.

No, that was by their own player.

No, playing for penalties when you didn't put in a goal at home is the moest stupid thing you could possibly do. One cheeky corner from Liverpool in the 110th and you are out, you won't score 2 goals then.

>wannabe american.

Attached: 1531496350118.jpg (125x125, 3K)

Klopp was very attractive when younger in a “I’m a mad German scientist that rapes women” kinda way

How relates that to anything??

>schalke plays like buyern today
>ekelhafter fußball, sowas wollen wir nicht sehen, im rückspiel sind die klar im nachteil
>buyern
>unglaublich abgebrüht, riesige defensivleistung, jetzt sind die bayern klar im vorteil

what did they mean by this?

this

Attached: bpa.jpg (620x342, 14K)

youtube.com/watch?v=X16G6WrxhtI

I started following Bundesliga when Hoffenheim and Wolfsburg were good. Ibisevic, Dzeko, Salihovic, Grafite. Very based. Demba Ba was there as well.

Also, i suck cocks by the way. Like one time, i fit like 21 in my mouth at the same time. It was fucking great. Totally gay, totally a faggot. Should definitely kill myself. I can't stop sucking cocks. Like I literally can't stop. I have like 5 dragon dildos in my mouth right fucking now as i type.

Are you girl??

>ynr realize that Kovac will be playing a 3-5-2 / 5-3-2 at home since Kimmich is suspended
will be another boring shitshow

Nein.

Attached: 116.jpg (400x500, 23K)

Bayern were very Italian tonight in their approach, I fear they will try the same at home, could you imagine penalties at the Arena after 0-0, it will kill football.

The Brazilian full back at least likes to go forward instead of pass to Neuer all the time

just let it go, jesus christ, you're acting like bayern burned your potato crop

yeah, but he is shit at it

based and gaypilled

You are only playing Liverpool

Kimmich likes to go forward, he's got the most assists in Bayern team. He was simply instructed not to, so was Alaba. Kovac went full defence this evening, but not allowing fullbacks to support the wings also killed the attack completely.

never call me a customer again

Attached: b_DtMZwkCXoAEBxVA.png (500x399, 314K)

sule looks like a neanderthal

Essen Brett

Just moved here from 8 chan, what's all the hubbub about folks?

Attached: wkfjasdfafkj.jpg (650x430, 157K)

BUNDES? IS IM BETT

he is not me
and kimmich looks like a cunt
its like someone called him a twink so he went full retard in trying to look as "tough" as possible without going skinhead

Fuck off

Based
Based
Cringe

he looks like a sex offender

Attached: 1544694735436.png (455x810, 373K)

wow he looks even worse than I remember

he is a sex offender

wouldn't be the first criminal at buyern

do you want to speak about it?

Why fuck off? Were your feelings hurt by them? HA!

hey
HEY
he didn't know the money didn't belong to him, he thought it was of legal age

Attached: uli sali want a kiss.jpg (3000x2000, 509K)

what do you mean?

Attached: DzzJmNoVAAASD-i.jpg (827x869, 67K)

oh fuck I just noticed he looks like the /gsg/ kid

He looks like he's ready to suck up some ants, you know what I'm saying? Or maybe wash my window car with his mouth

>this attacking fullback walks into the club and offers your gf a free moustache ride

wot do bundes?

Attached: E819C66F-0DAF-4A7E-AADB-96A33A65E5D3.jpg (1300x724, 61K)

Pomegranate juice is one of those things that sounds so much better than it actually tastes, /bundes/

Attached: 1536874641597.png (600x780, 755K)

pomegranates in general are retarded, there is no way to eat these things properly, and yes, I do know about the trick where you bang them with a spoon to make the seeds fall out. It's just so tiresome when I could simply rip into an orange, which tastes way better anyway

oh yeah, isn't pomegraphites the one with the kiwi bird hair on it

While I agree that the labor to taste ratio simply makes eating pomeGRANATEs on the regular a dumb thing, they're quite a delight on rare occasions

GRAPHITES

Palm-o-graphites, with the kwiw

this nigga look like he in Blur lmao

this nigga look like he belongs to gorillaz lol

I tell security this 14 year old is using a fake id and moustache

this nigga look like steve miller- oh..

why are Germans such perverts?

They aren't, they are trendy, hip, and know what's up with plans following the weekends. They tend to update following any recent changes based on someones schedule.

eine grosse stille legt sich über das bundes

it's going to be 5-0 at Alliance Arena, la don't worry

nachti

yes

Attached: 1512010256891.jpg (433x419, 84K)

bruh we conceded 2 against AUGSBURG so yeah maybe this was a good result but then again were going to assrape the anglo*ds at the Allianz

Can someone screencap every single post that the ire man made about penalties? I swear it must be about 8 times now Ive seen him post the same thing in different threads. Seems pretty assblasted to me

first drums and now penalties. He's a honorary /bundes/ ösi

Hes certainly met the qualifications for it

i hate bayern but i hate liverpoo much more. good luck, boomers!

Attached: 991CAD3A5C6CB7D016.gif (460x614, 2.37M)

Kovac knew perfectly well that he didn’t have the players (neither on pitch nor bench) that could handle playing offensively against a team as good as Liverpool. So they pulled off a great defensive display and held a goalless draw, which in the run up nobody expected them to do. The Bayern squad currently just isn’t good enough for more ambition.

>Thiago
>Kimmich
>Hames
>French Ngubu
>German Ngubu
>Lewa
>Not enough offensive quality

most of those are boomers
they had absolutely no quality on the bench, so none of them were able to perform the tiring task of attacking and defending
therefore, Kovac focused them mostly on defending

this guy is absolutely mental. he's 100% no troll, he's genuinely insane.

Behold of the mighty Bauern
>Kovac verrät die Zeitspiel-Tricks!

>Der Trainer bei Sky: „Wir wissen alle wie es ist, es ist kurz vor Ultimo, da versucht man ein bisschen Zeit zu schinden. Javi (Martinez, Anm. Red.) hat gute Laufleistungswerte, der kann gar keinen Krampf haben. Das ist alles ein bisschen gespielt. In Berlin hatte wir auch den King (Coman, Anm. Red.), der sich dann urplötzlich einen Krampf reingezogen hat, aber es war gar keiner. Man muss die Ruhe reinbringen. Das machen sie gut, dafür haben sie die Erfahrung.“

What do Krauts think of Maximilian Arnold? I've been impressed by his press resistance whenever I've watched him this season, and I think he would be a good fit for the holding midfielder role in the national team. I don't know if Jogi knows he exists though.

There is no fucking way he said that, right?

I unironically think they should be banned for cheating if that is the case. And I'm a customer.

I'm aware everyone is doing it, but admitting it is a whole other story.

Boomer Robben will return and rape the english

Literally bear service to Buyern if he really said this. They will be called out for this long after Kovacs left.

if any coach from any other team would have said that: there would have been serious penalties

Bayern won 0:0
*töff tööö*
*töff tööö*
*töff tööö*

Attached: 1549203515655.png (2048x2048, 804K)

His matureness was crucial in the U21 Euro victory. He's an above average BL player, but not really NT material.

>not really NT material.
Warum nicht

the reus of wolfsburg

schalke-city must be the best game ever because you can literally only win. either it will be a schützenfest and we can rev up those >schalkes or we will witness a small miracle in which case we win, too.

>Sami Khedira's future as a professional footballer is in doubt after Juventus detected an irregular heartbeat.

Scheise was ist pasirt

Heart problems are basically cancer for professional footballers. It has to be perfect when you run that much.

this is unironically one of the worst looking squads I've ever seen

Attached: >Schalke.jpg (845x479, 119K)

basiert und rotgepillt

you might not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like

Then what is cancer to a professional footy lad

Irregular heartbeat.

That doesn't seem so bad

shareholder here. >schalke is gonna rip poopchester a new butthole tonight
mark my words

hey lads, love you guys!
stay safe

Good morning lads

where's the /bundas/ at?

right here!

proof that he is in fact an old man

footballers don't really get cancer, they're too young for that. The only ones that I remember off the top of my head are Marco Russ (testicle cancer) and Philipp Hosiner (benign kidney tumor)

Should i do it lads?

Gs. 5.800 = U$ 1

Attached: Schalke.jpg (351x301, 33K)

user...

der sandneger hat das dope falsch dosiert

KENNST DU DEN MYTHOS VOM SCHALKER MARKT
DIE GESCHICHTE DIE DORT BEGANN
DER FC SCHALKE WURD ZUR LEGENDE
EIN ELEND DAS NIEMALS ENDET
OHHHOOOO OHHHHOOO OHHHOOOO OHHHHOOO

Attached: 1519197464044.jpg (1200x630, 73K)

and both of them continued their careers after undergoing surgery

Well the important thing is is that they were ok

>Wasting 20,000
Nigga how rich are you?

youtube.com/watch?v=rOjHhS5MtvA

It's just 17 bucks m8

scheise ich muss zum geburtstag von einem 17 jährigen gleich um 17h

Attached: 1550671439105.jpg (656x755, 69K)

Read that as 5.8 xd

can Boschiekusen, dare I say it, win the Europal Eagle?

Attached: 1431114309029.gif (392x244, 1.86M)

Do it, I believe in >schalke and so should you
In>schalka bruda
Same, i HATE reading 6,5 instead of 6.5 for some reason even though in german its read as 6 comma 5

Doubt it, given that they’ll be out of the competition by Thursday night

bild.de/sport/fussball/fussball/fc-bayern-niko-kovac-enhuellt-zeitspiel-tricks-gegen-liverpool-60244642.bild.html

ids real

kek

Attached: Dzy5isLX4AQ_2YJ.jpg (251x251, 12K)

Ist er geil? Fick ihn in die Boyfotze

Problem is that they run too much and they'll be gassed by end of march. I remember when they had Roger Schmidt and were zigzagging all over the place like energizer bunnies. In the end they got rekt by atleti

How do I improve me motor coordination

juggling, drawing, stabbing yourself

>"Volksdroge Alkohol - warum dürfen wir uns zu Tode trinken?" by bavarian propaganda funk in my recommended feed
can those fucking commies just try not to brainwash me for one second? I don't even trink much alcohol but jesus christ I'm glad that I COULD if I wanted to.

Attached: 1540679359964.png (499x301, 100K)

You wouldn't last 10 seconds on these bad boys

Ich bin froh mit meinem freiwilligen demokratischen Beitrag den Gemeinwohlrundfunk unterstützen zu dürfen

Attached: images.jpg (288x175, 13K)

I'm already awful at the first two

get a new timing chain

Ids doo lade

its a very fine line, but they may be the most german thing I've ever seen.

DAZN is really fucking me this week. Yesterday the only game was Barca, and today >Schalke

Attached: 1530264076553.jpg (1200x675, 95K)

Why the fuck would you pay for any of that in the age of streaming? Are you retarded?

schalke is gonna absolutely shit on city. easy fucking draw.

It's 10€ per month

10 euro per month to get basically nothing

Also by doing that you support the way things are hnadled right now. Stupid.

oh so you're retarded

It's 9,90 per month and it's very convenient. Looking up streams on the internet or using acestream is a chore. Even on reliable places like reddit or that taiwanese acestream forum you'll get streams with shitty video quality, shitty sound, ad overlays, arab/american/spanish commentators etc.
Also DAZN offers literally all leagues besides Bundes, all Cups, CL, EL, even top matches in China, Croatia or Poland. Match buildup shows, actual expert commentary (ex players, ex coaches), high quality video and audio.
Sure, if I would heavily rely on HartzIV to get through the month I wouldn't subscribe either

Have fun searching for some shitty 3rd worlder stream

No, I'm not poor enough to choose wasting time looking for streams instead of paying ten bucks

>Also DAZN offers literally all leagues besides Bundes
So it's irrelevant
>CL
YOu literally just said they didn't have the games you wanted to wach
>expert commentary
kek
>I earn so much money I don't care!
Not the point you absolute retard

Hätte hätte fahrradkette

>wasting time looking for streams
oh so you're retarded

extremely boring conversation. going 0nkaufen now.

Have fun not watching the majority of relevant matches. It takes me literally 2 minutes to find a reliable stream that has HD quality each week. Imagine being this retarded.

* over

since we are so retarded, could you share your method where you have nearly all PL, Ligue 1, La Liga, Serie A, Eredivise games in 1080p quality, lag free, german language and accessible via a single click without ad overlays please?

>watching games instead of just looking up the score to shitpost on spee
embolo alder

>not cable or satellite
>Lag free

It takes more time than turning on the TV

Complete fiction
I used to watch streams exclusively and they were never reliable

I want the >schalke, give me the >schalke, I want the >schalke.

Attached: 1470442013892.jpg (232x250, 8K)

>le plucky muderball team fightin relegation in the /bundes/
I'm not buying it, they'll get pooped on 6-0.

Attached: 1503511232278.jpg (1242x1242, 126K)

>doing it without being honest about it is fine, but saying it out loud crosses a line
what the fuck kind of twisted logic is that

and watching the matches you don;t want to watch
its called google. Put a little of that precious time you have on 4flannel and spend it on google.

only retards link others to their streams unless its an acestream. oh wait I've said too much

You have also already proven to be a retard so I will actually believe that.

its like everyone forgets >2011

Attached: raphael no shiggy.png (409x393, 134K)

Post Lena meter landrut
Preferably eating a sandwich

the future is now, boomer

Attached: 1525110081106.jpg (900x600, 264K)

Reminder Guardiola has only won like five away games in the knock-out stages of the CL. Schalke will win, 2-1.

Guardiola also never lost against Schalke

>mfw 2011 was 19 years ago

Attached: 1370165979564.jpg (1018x569, 59K)

>win
come on now. the best thing they can hope for is two draws.

>mfw a motm performnace by uth seals his move to buyern just like in my football managers

Attached: 1398459182120.jpg (358x477, 32K)

>tfw you remember the "happy fat people with salad" thread on /fit/

Today there was a kid at the bus station doing fornite dances. And at a certain moment he noticed that I was watching him. So he was embarrassed. Then I started doing some fortnite dances as well and he started laughing and did the dab. :)

Attached: J4qXoO6.jpg (300x300, 22K)

kys

Attached: 1372242072171.jpg (604x548, 86K)

not sure if comfy

/fit/ used to be a good board. and then australians happened

I unironically embarrass my nephew and niece doing stupid shit all the time.
they make dabbing just seem right

lel the exact same thing happened to me yesterday

CAM ON SHALKA SCORE SAME FuCKING GOALS

Klopp or Bob Odenkirk?

boah, Zeit nen stinkenden Neger zu ersäufen

who's Bob Hodenkörk?

da kann man schon mal sagen

Austria is correct regarding the discussion in this itt

well blame the /deutsch/fugee zoomers for this

>capitalistmark
ugh

wallah was erzels du

thoughts?

Attached: gse.jpg (590x671, 47K)

Buy a tv you dumb zoomers

I own a tv but don't have it connected because literally why.

Attached: 1403122146744.jpg (462x429, 205K)

Bigger picture

i have 3 TVs in my room, none of them used to get cucked by either dazn, sky or eurosport

Shan't be watching poop shit all over tedesco and shall be watching the champions showdown the kings instead

Ist ein brett=something is above the norm/very good

For example a beatiful woman sometimes is called a brett.

Dabkeschön
So Bayern is a board?

You get 3 hipster points

every team does this. at least he admits it

19:09 Echte Liebe

>19:09:00
you finally did it

strong

based

when are the lilien back in the erste bundes again?

They need to hire Tayifur Korkut.

never, feels good man. darm jokes can only last so long and we've went through all of them already.

It’s good

Woah

>tfw Sören can't watch the game with us because of Berlins third world infrastructure
god bless his soul

Should I even watch Schalke?

Attached: Dz3q0LAW0AAzD4V.jpg (1200x900, 170K)

Ozcipka der alte Schneehase.

>Sané benched
JUST

Attached: Dz3qMPAX0AEP-di.jpg (1200x1200, 322K)

Mendyl will get sent off

na klar :D

do you guys unironically think Schalke can withstand City? Even Nailsmeme failed and I rate him above Tedesco

was gehts brudis?

>he rates Nagelsmeme
yes

United Kingdom checking in. Uth is going to wreck City.

The first half at least

Attached: 1420924804695.png (1366x1820, 155K)

hi guys Im back

hi back XD

Why the fuck there's a competition involving every European countries and Israel wich the country with the most faggot performance win?

cute german girls

Attached: 1431291156335.jpg (460x613, 79K)

orderly and progressionpilled

Wanted to start my low carb diet today and starting off by not eating anything for today.

I ordered a pizza 5 minutes ago. I don't even have that much appetite, I just want to eat delciious food 24/7. God fucking damn. I guess quitting smoking AND not eating the entire day is too much.

I will start tomorrow!

>I guess quitting smoking AND not eating the entire day is too much
it is indeed, smoking curbs your appetite
but good for you for working on yourself user

so autistic

Only weak people quit smoking

>le Berlin is bad meme
fuck off

>meme
Are you serious? I have unironically never met anyone outside of berlin that thought berlin is anything but the worst place they have ever been to

>muh low carb
stop being a woman and just eat healthy. if you're fat, count your calories and stay under 2k. there you go I fixed your life.

maybe not bad, just worse than most places in africa.

You have unironically never met anyone outside of Oberpfaffenhofen, Alois. Period.

Finally found a stream.

Weak people can't lift the lighter

good to see you having electricity again, Sören.

Why >Schalke is so shit this season? They literally have a better squad than last season

Just eat one small meal a day for a month and you will lose loads of weight. It's tough but better and quicker than normal diets. Just don't do it if you are ill and stop if you die.

>Schalke

>this season

someone got one of those saftige konfi streams?

>two mätches
>konfi

>home first
nice, they'll get their hopes crushed in front of their children

post pls

Reminder that 5G is but the first stage in government planned population control. It'll give cancer to anyone who isn't chosen

nvm found a working one this second

footybite.com/football/manchester-city-vs-schalke-live-stream/

I can see this ending 0:0 followed by a monumental loss in Manchester

did schalke had the ball for longer than 20 seconds yet?

youtube.com/watch?v=3y8kQATBMRw

Only dumb people start smoking

Against all expectations, Atletico vs Juve will be an exciting match with lots of goal chances and will end in a 2:4

PSG are playing right now btw

Attached: DzPC90-WsAQXAGv.jpg (1200x675, 89K)

looks like a tosser

quads of truth

jew stick BTFO

>a team that can't even pass the ball is in the CL

>the pitch
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Also, where the Austrian >Schalke gang is?

ameise

Attached: ulluf.png (729x781, 46K)

quads of truth. same with tattoos, it exposes your peabrain forever

wieder 0-0 samen schlürfen?

omg so much this!!

Sure, but then it will take much longer to lose weight you absolute retard.

>Schalke

>schalke

>schalke

>schalke

N I G G E R
I
G
G
E
R

>schalke

lol
next level

>fat piece of shit calling anyone retarded
el mao

AH
AHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHA
AHAHAH
AHA
AH
>schalke

time to watch Juve

Attached: 1547133215345.png (240x221, 77K)

GERMAN POOFS, KEK

ugh well off to patetico x CR7 i guess

>Cutting fat means you are overweight
Literally how retarded are you?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLL

>I ordered a pizza 5 minutes ago. I don't even have that much appetite, I just want to eat delciious food 24/7. God fucking damn. I guess quitting smoking AND not eating the entire day is too much.
>how retarded are you
drown in semen you complete spastic

Attached: 1367168279565.gif (271x201, 1.49M)

I am not even the person you are quoting. Your initial statement that anyone that does a certain diet is fat is just so stupid I had to call you autist out.

Literally how is it even possible to struggle to lose weight. How is it possible to get fat in the first place?
I genuinely don't get. Gaining weight actually TAKES EFFORT, you have to constantly worry about getting or making food, it is such an incredible chore and takes up so much precious time...
Meanwhile, losing weight takes literally zero (0) effort. Just... don't eat so much. It's the easiest thing in the world to do.

Fatties are unironically the biggest brainlets on this planet earth.

I wish you schalke faggots to relegate and liquidate. fuck you

barely 3 minutes into atleti-Jj and i almost fell asleep already

t. bad better

It's funny how we hyped Schalke up so much people actually thought we meant it lmao-

costa the diving fag got BTFO by based VAR

experiencing the >schalke feel: priceless

Attached: 1504200727990.png (713x611, 26K)

this but unironically

ENULTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

>he wasn't serious

Lol that totally prevented the ball from going towards goal. Clear handball.

ynr that >Schalke would be leading if Sane wasn't a retard

>dude tries to better his life
>This is what he gets
Honestly, the cynicism the internet brought to the western world the past 10 years will be the end of us. Germans are the worst at that, too. Can't wait to get the fuck out of here.

call me crazy but i know my /bundes/ and i noticed that some unwanted elements are among us lately. wouldn't surprise me if that seething moron is one of them.

I also think like that, but I see how I am probably a hardgainer and have to make a plan to gain some kilos. Now at 77kg on 183cm, but I had to "work" to get it. I guess its different for other people. I would have to eat 4000kcal a day to get somewhat fat over a course of lots of months

absolute state of VAR

get your >bentaleb
ready

Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil!

UNSER JAHR ALDA

ABSOLUTE ROBBERY

>being this well done and made
eat another pizza to ease your pain lmaooo

of course i didnt bet on them. i thought they will lose 1-4 before the match
its not ironic Claus

> Schalke

LMFAO!

this.

just dont listen to people who are so bitter and spiteful, try to best to maximize what you can be, and put on the effort, its always worth working on yourself.

Sort yourself out, clean your room.

>Poop

>schalke but ironically>schalke but ironically>schalke but ironically>schalke but ironically>schalke but ironically>schalke but ironically>schalke but ironically>schalke but ironically>schalke but ironically>schalke but ironically>schalke but ironically>schalke but ironically>schalke but ironically>schalke but ironically>schalke but ironically>schalke but ironically>schalke but ironically>schalke but ironically>schalke but ironically>schalke but ironically>schalke but ironically>schalke but ironically>schalke but ironically>schalke but ironically>schalke but ironically>schalke but ironically>schalke but ironically>schalke but ironically>schalke but ironically>schalke but ironically>schalke but ironically>schalke but ironically>schalke but ironically>schalke but ironically>schalke but ironically>schalke but ironically>schalke but ironically>schalke but ironically>schalke but ironically>schalke but ironically>schalke but ironically>schalke but ironically>schalke but ironically>schalke but ironically>schalke but ironically>schalke but ironically>schalke but ironically>schalke but ironically>schalke but ironically>schalke but ironically>schalke but ironically>schalke but ironically>schalke but ironically>schalke but ironically>schalke but ironically>schalke but ironically>schalke but ironically>schalke but ironically>schalke but ironically>schalke but ironically>schalke but ironically>schalke but ironically>schalke but ironically>schalke but ironically>schalke but ironically>schalke but ironically>schalke but ironically>schalke but ironically>schalke but ironically>schalke but ironically>schalke but ironically>schalke but ironically>schalke but ironically>schalke but ironically>schalke but ironically>schalke but ironically>schalke but ironically>schalke but ironically>schalke but ironically

>City
LOL

neini SEETHING

my sides

Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil! Nabil!

Attached: another-one-300x300.jpg (300x300, 17K)

>idiots thought I was joking about 2011
apologise
please

Attached: felix.jpg (410x308, 24K)

Penalty to Schalke!

>Schalke gets penalties again
CL victory practically confirmed

>getting exposed by >Schalke
lmao

> Schalke

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>+5

>poop
yuk

kannst du dir net ausdenkne

>schalke easily beats city
>buyern almost won at anfield
>cuckmund choked against the worst of those three
DISGRACE

VALENCIA
TENERIFFA
INTER MAILAND
DAS WAR NE SHOW

literally no surprise there
nazimund have been choking terribly in europe in every season except 2013

>Schalking to Schalke

They did have a great chance to get to the semis 2017, if they wouldnt have been bombed.

>buyern almost won
They also almost lost, and their loss was far closer than the victory

2-1 oder 2-2 scheißegal hauptsache 3 punkte

So this is the power of the mighty epl?

Schalke is 14th in the BL

Remember to watch the ultmate German cult comedy.

I might be posting quotes from the movie in here to make sure you watched it.

Attached: 05r8m7.jpg (527x767, 105K)

Remember when we were discussing how bongs will laugh at us for weeks to come after yesterday and today?

Well this turned out better than expected kek

Attached: something familiar.jpg (831x802, 74K)

How do you say "E X P O S E D" in your language?

schalke could redeem the honor of /bundes/. cuckmund lost against the third of the eplel but maybe city will lose against the 14th of bundes. MAYBE!

>Schalke will lose 10:0 over the two games
What's going on? You told me there would be >Schalke.

>comedies
worst genre of film

>using the complex combination of image and sound in order to literally film people telling jokes

I.. i dont remember Pooberg being that high up.

Yea Forums is always wrong

Would be even 0:2 for Schalke, if Schalkes keeper wouldnt be so retarded

nooo noooo this can't be happening nooooooooooooo

Attached: dkxMIMg.jpg (785x644, 47K)

Is the first keeper still injured? Or does Fährmann get to play in cup competitions?

>you probably don't remember neuer and huntelaar carrying schalke to CL semis either

Attached: 1366332548714.gif (126x126, 125K)

What a retarded comment. Might as well say "it'd be 1-0 if the ball didn't hit Otamendi's arm".

>denbot

Keep seething. You got a free goal by doing nothing.

Of course i remember. That season was the peak of my interest in the sport. Went absolutely wild over the Inter games. Probably the most emotional i have ever been because of a game of footie.

Der Pferd heißt Horscht.

E X P O S T O

I hope Schalke gets gifted two more pentalites

based Edu the goat

wholesome

shit lads i have a bad feeling. all this bantering might get back at us real hard.

was ist pasirt

If City didn't get that goal, then Schalke wouldn't get that first penalty because the game would be entirely different. Fucking pleb.

Attached: 1531632149132.png (621x702, 56K)

small confidence mentality
we shitpost and banter as long as we still can and it's the islandmonkeys turn when they have the upper hand
but who has 4 world cups and who has 1? never forget

yes, 3:0 for Schalke

BASED

>who has 4 world cups and who has 1
Uruguay and Germany

hell yeah

EDDUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Schalke wont advance anyway. Its just about exposing brits a bit.

Maybe if Burgstaller was playing

I bought Aguero in FIFA to play besides Werner instead of Poulsen, my best transfer yet

youtube.com/watch?v=Qu0KGkwJMUU

>Hasta la vista, Schalke Halbfinalista
peak boomer humor

for anyone watching schalke vs >city

Germans love rolling around on the floor like poofs, eh

Wright in da benis

yeah I saw that too lmao

Fahrmann is a retard?

well hes a professional football player so yeah... DUH

Burgi on, 3:1 incoming

kek fucking what? city players diving every time they get to the box

REFBALL AS FUCK

lool city LITERALLY gifting schalke this game

schalke doesnt even have to do anything

just as good I guess

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

>let's play otamendi lmao
Guardiola literally wants to be exposed

oof amk eine körpertäuschung seine beine sind gebrochen und rot moruk

LEMUR@ man shitty

MORATA

Attached: mor.jpg (592x632, 32K)

The best news is that this gewinn will give ted scone another year+ in charge of schalke lololol

City is too high IQ for Gelsenkirchen

>not posting the video
twitter.com/TheAwayFansVids/status/1098315254860255232

just an epic meme

based Ngubu

>var

almost did a PIZZA there

wew

you have been visited by ReinVARd
good VAR decisions and refball will come to you but ONLY if your reply

THANK YOU BASED REINVARD

to this post

THANK YOU BASED REINVARD

>Schalke

>lTHANK YOU BASED REINVARD

>Schalke
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

L E R O Y
E
R
O
Y

BLOOT! BLOOT! BLOOT! BLOOT! BLOOT! BLOOT! BLOOT! BLOOT! BLOOT! BLOOT! BLOOT! BLOOT! BLOOT! BLOOT! BLOOT! BLOOT! BLOOT! BLOOT! BLOOT! BLOOT! BLOOT! BLOOT! BLOOT! BLOOT! BLOOT! BLOOT! BLOOT! BLOOT! BLOOT! BLOOT! BLOOT! BLOOT! BLOOT! BLOOT! BLOOT! BLOOT! BLOOT! BLOOT! BLOOT! BLOOT! BLOOT! BLOOT! BLOOT! BLOOT! BLOOT! BLOOT! BLOOT! BLOOT! BLOOT! BLOOT! BLOOT! BLOOT! BLOOT! BLOOT! BLOOT! BLOOT! BLOOT! BLOOT! BLOOT! BLOOT! BLOOT! BLOOT! BLOOT! BLOOT! BLOOT! BLOOT! BLOOT! BLOOT! BLOOT! BLOOT! BLOOT! BLOOT! BLOOT! BLOOT! BLOOT! BLOOT! BLOOT! BLOOT! BLOOT! BLOOT!

OOF OUCH

owiiieeeee

same goal like against Hoffenheim

I want schalke to lose 2-3 for the memes now

*seufz*

twitter.com/TheAwayFansVids/status/109831525486025523

based

Olmo

>Slipke
>Bundes

You are welcome

ELMO

Schalke ist Scheiße! Schalke ist Scheiße! Schalke ist Scheiße! Schalke ist Scheiße! Schalke ist Scheiße! Schalke ist Scheiße! Schalke ist Scheiße! Schalke ist Scheiße! Schalke ist Scheiße! Schalke ist Scheiße! Schalke ist Scheiße! Schalke ist Scheiße! Schalke ist Scheiße! Schalke ist Scheiße! Schalke ist Scheiße! Schalke ist Scheiße! Schalke ist Scheiße! Schalke ist Scheiße! Schalke ist Scheiße! Schalke ist Scheiße! Schalke ist Scheiße! Schalke ist Scheiße! Schalke ist Scheiße! Schalke ist Scheiße! Schalke ist Scheiße! Schalke ist Scheiße! Schalke ist Scheiße! Schalke ist Scheiße! Schalke ist Scheiße! Schalke ist Scheiße! Schalke ist Scheiße! Schalke ist Scheiße! Schalke ist Scheiße! Schalke ist Scheiße! Schalke ist Scheiße! Schalke ist Scheiße! Schalke ist Scheiße! Schalke ist Scheiße! Schalke ist Scheiße! Schalke ist Scheiße! Schalke ist Scheiße! Schalke ist Scheiße! Schalke ist Scheiße! Schalke ist Scheiße! Schalke ist Scheiße! Schalke ist Scheiße! Schalke ist Scheiße! Schalke ist Scheiße! Schalke ist Scheiße! Schalke ist Scheiße! Schalke ist Scheiße! Schalke ist Scheiße! Schalke ist Scheiße! Schalke ist Scheiße! Schalke ist Scheiße! Schalke ist Scheiße! Schalke ist Scheiße! Schalke ist Scheiße! Schalke ist Scheiße! Schalke ist Scheiße! Schalke ist Scheiße! Schalke ist Scheiße! Schalke ist Scheiße! Schalke ist Scheiße! Schalke ist Scheiße! Schalke ist Scheiße! Schalke ist Scheiße! Schalke ist Scheiße! Schalke ist Scheiße! Schalke ist Scheiße!

>SCHALKE

Oh Neini I feel sorry for you

HAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHH
>unironicall sacking Jens Keller

what a JOKE of a club.

This post aged well.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

he fucking slipped lel

Ahh yes, the classic >Schalke

can anyone tell me how to download a vid like this? I have three different video downloader plugins, still could not find it

with one man more, not to be forgotten

hmmmmmmmmmm

Attached: rlymksuwonder.png (400x400, 35K)

it was a VERY fun 30 minutes bros. i enjoyed it.

Nice.

>schalke

Attached: dykpzc3r5nh21.jpg (683x1024, 97K)

>unironically too much of a brainlet to use developer mode

lol its almost 2018 dude fucking hell what are you doing

>uth
see you in 8 years

Is this more >Schalke than when they got dabbed on by Ajax in the El?

name?

never saw an uglier tranny in my life

That Ajax game was the last time i bothered still kinda cheering for Schalke. They don't deserve it.

Disgusting

How big of a possibility do you guys think it is for England to 3-0 Germany here, boys?

Sara Jay, innit

>slipperpool

90%

I was close, forgot to add the >schalke factor.

ngl that was plenty embarrassing

breddy big one
although the lelerpoolers will facking slip
I can smell it
this buyern team is the same kinda antifootball shit team like chelsea had when they won against buyern at home

Attached: john_tranny.jpg (310x468, 25K)

50%, I expect bayern to go through

>this buyern team is the same kinda antifootball shit team like chelsea had when they won against buyern at home
pathetically pushing it, not even close to compareable

99%.

Dortmund is out already and would be well advised to focus entirely on the league.
Schalke will get annihilated without the ref on their side.
Liverpool simply got unlucky and will beat Bayern, or atleast draw 1-1.

Youre right. Chelsea actually scored a goal.

*is the great hope of the german coefficient*

Attached: pepe pillendreher.jpg (785x752, 184K)

ach brudis....es tut schon ein bisschen weh...

wrong picture

Attached: 1543698611681.jpg (1200x1016, 190K)

both based

yeah not a blauer schlumpf but schalke could have done this. fuck sane and fuck mutt people tßh.

Deutschland du mieses Stück Scheisse geh sterben

rüde uezs

let him be, he's crying right now. you must see the pain through his anger.

tbf people east of the rhine are degenerate barbarians

Gib jetzt Ruhe, Claudia

on the positive side, italy is somehow doing even worse than us so this year might end on a positive note with us climbing back to third place still.

Attached: 1536345561590.jpg (1024x576, 32K)

let's be honest no one wants to see schalke succeed

Only if Frankfurt wins the EL which might aswell be happening.

>napoli and inter milan still in

napoli is my favorite to win this thing but inter..come on.

Reus is gonna come back anyday and start the Dortmund resurgence ... anyday now he'll be back

Attached: 1425877297371.jpg (804x802, 85K)

Like I said, if Frankfurt wins the EL.

easy 4-0 or 5-1 win at home. reus will be back, paco will score again. good times..

Attached: pepe No 1.jpg (660x574, 31K)

Attached: schalke_beer.webm (640x360, 1.48M)

No German team will ever win the EL I'd bet my life on it. The most important thing to win it is experience and no German team knows how to quietly kill a game. Let Frankfurt play some Spanish team who kick and foul when the ref isn't looking and throw themselves on the ground every 2 Minutes and you'll see they stand no chance.

>when a glass bone man is your most important player

Attached: 1547198896504.gif (400x300, 332K)

Bundes! Auf ins Bett!

well ok frens, time for the sleep alright. good night and remember to stay positive!

Attached: respectful salute.jpg (444x396, 28K)

I like this man, feel bad for him being a schalke supporter

Kkkkkkkkkkkkkk basado

/ourguy/ won 5:1 btw

Attached: 800-1547984245.jpg (800x600, 278K)

jz die rey brüten das wärs brudis...

>Marco #Reus fühlt sich fit und einsatzbereit für das Spiel gegen Leverkusen. [BILD]

Damn, >schalke supporters look like THAT?

>stocks rise by 9000%

Warming up prepackaged beef stroganoff

theres literally like 1% black guys in the stadium and most of those work there for minimum wage

Jz 1 Merlot

Attached: 1530887226649.png (395x347, 94K)

nachti

yes

Attached: 1.png (260x371, 29K)

youtube.com/watch?v=-y4xv7UGaC0
>Da hatten wir doch Schule krass dass du hin durftest

'Cause maybeeeeeeeeeee

Hätte hätte fahrradkette

bayern munich supporters are actually customers.

that's right i said it.

I support this statement and would like to also include Dortmund fans

The only cool fans are fans of bryer 04 Leverkusen and fortuna :Düsseldorf

Fact

I support this statement and would like to also include fans of the BULLS, seeing how those are the real rebels cheering a club against the mainstream oppinion and constant but unfounded hatred this club receives

Want to give you an upvote but can't

its 5 in the morning jt
cool it down

> Reddit bull Leipzig bad but east Germany based
Tough call here
Since they did sign an American they're aloud to be apart of the cool club
I unironically went to bed at 7 last night

The Buyers will lose today
94th minute goal from some russian farmer

youtube.com/watch?v=RL-MGAi0KMQ

the early bird catches the worm

>austria bringing the heat yet again

based and osipilled

Attached: smug_mozart.jpg (236x308, 12K)

Oh my.
Looks like Christian Titz is Brondby's second choice to replace Zorniger after Kasper Hjulmand.
Titz' agent has confirmed his interest in the job.
Hjulmand is more likely to prioritise a job abroad.

twitter.com/i/status/1098487465206341632

>ynr köln playing in arsenal
i always rated titz but in hindsight he wasnt that special maybe

Haha titz

Attached: Dz7FKNJXQAEV2Pw.jpg (1200x675, 94K)

Machst du neue ja

Oh no no no

Attached: 6F9A6BED-0715-490F-91A9-CD3CF27E3625.png (640x1136, 133K)

quality thread