/cbb/ general - FEBRUARY FEVER edition

senpai

Attached: pac-12-map.jpg (1280x1024, 245K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BarstoolReags/status/1096816590354563079
youtube.com/watch?v=L6urRX_szKQ
tarheelblog.com/2019/2/20/18233006/unc-tar-heels-duke-blue-devils-mike-krzyzewski-hypocrite-coach-k-brotherhood
espn.com/espn/page2/story?page=cheers/050210&num=0
espn.com/page2/s/cameron/hits.html
youtube.com/watch?v=d_qyrgLM9TA
syracuse.com/crime/2019/02/syracuse-coach-jim-boeheim-hits-kills-man-walking-on-i-690.html
usatoday.com/story/sports/nba/2019/02/21/nba-draft-eligible-age-limit-proposal-18-years-old/2942228002/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

When will anybody in the PAC get to the Final Four again lads?

>SEC Basketball

Attached: 1521101910.ezakixel_pepethecatmemeface.png (563x561, 783K)

>canttucky btfo by based tigahs
lel prepare your anus for the vols faggots

>Louisville

Attached: 1337387650959.jpg (310x310, 28K)

/Cal/ reporting

How bat shit crazy are some of the people in Berkeley? Like honestly, /pol/ memes aside.

Haven’t lived there in years but I visit once or twice a year and i always have to hold back a lot of gold jokes because “someone may get offended” but it’s not as bad as the liberal he’ll hole people believe it to be

Washington is turning into Syracuse, so maybe not too long.

Why is this manlet always shirtless and why is he the next UCLA coach?

Attached: C6H1guHU4AAObPS.jpg (1200x658, 95K)

BASED

Attached: c-usa17.png (907x573, 217K)

CONFERENCE TOURNAMENTS WHEN

what does that even mean

More like btfo by the refs. I would be absolutely livid if I was a kentucky fan.

I can see kentucky beating tennessee, especially at home. The vols are good, but they're overrated. 11-0 in conference play doesn't mean shit when your playing against a bunch of scrubs.

GTFOH I only browsed that game but still saw lsu was getting mugged with no calls because durr muh wildcats r da best team in da world buwlsheeit

They hired Jim Boeheim's assistant, started running the meme 2-3, and are getting top recruits.
I'll post the schedule if this thread survives until tomorrow.

I go to Cal as well... our basketball program is an embarassment ever since Brown left

Who here /mean green/

More of >us than you think

Attached: unt-c.jpg (465x571, 119K)

>I'll post the schedule if this thread survives until tomorrow.
CHALLENGE ACCEPTED

Haha

Attached: dabbed.png (758x652, 792K)

Y no nevada

small brainlet school relevant only until Muscle Man gets poached

sucka MC

SCHEDULE
WHERE

Lol @ Nevada and Idaho

that's true no matter what thread you're in

Attached: ha.jpg (650x400, 72K)

Duke vs UNC in less than a week.
Very very hype

Here come dem Vols Wildkitties.

Attached: th (1).jpg (160x212, 10K)

Not even on the east coast, and honestly, same

Looks like someone's a filthy liar.

BASED Nevada should be in the PAC-12 instead of perennial shitter in all relevant sports Oregon State

Then beef up your athletic, you degenerate gambling addict.

Why not hold Oregon State to that same standard? Have you seen their athletic facilities? We have objectively better facilities and football and basketball programs. Our basketball team and football teams have been relatively competitive for 15 years now.

correct me if im wrong but nevada is ranked higher than ALL of those teams

Where my meme dream fellow Nevadans at?

Attached: 1200px-Nevada_Wolf_Pack_logo.svg.png (1200x768, 68K)

>Illinois has won 4 straight, including one against a top 10 team

Attached: 1533440556020.jpg (411x225, 28K)

all your players are just trying to secure a good landing spot for when they transfer

Naw, good players transfer when a team is losing and shows no growth.

just watch...underwood runs guys off.

and he fucked up bad recruiting chicago

The story of the Illinois program since Self left.

K-State fans were begging for that guy and I didn’t get it. Yeah, Weber isn’t a good recruiter but you give him a team of upperclassmen and they’re at a lock Sweet 16 team.

>Then beef up your athletic, you degenerate gambling addict.
I meant beef up your academics, fucking autocorrect.

>Be a team in the Big 12 that's not Kansas
>suck
Nice "conference" you have there.

CONFERENCE TOURNAMENTS WHEN

Here comes the sun, /cbb/.

Attached: sun-belt.jpg (665x665, 107K)

Kansas sucks now too and the FBI investigation is just getting better and better

Who can stop us?

Attached: blocksyourpath.png (1200x885, 153K)

Guilty as charged.

Attached: Dy-6gmkXQAEGLdb.jpg (1050x416, 128K)

academics

That's the stuff.

Attached: pacha.png (500x500, 196K)

Who ya got tonight, casuals of /cbb/ ?

I'm gonna allow that Buffalo fan who had been saying they were going to win out since November to finally come back as long as they don't choke here. After today it's a realistic possibility although you never know with MACtion.

Hell to the Fuck Yes.

Correct.

Attached: maction.jpg (1200x675, 63K)

Scheduleanon, why have you forsaken us?

>wildcucks haven't won a game in almost a month
wew

>*scores 30 on your power five school*
Heh, nothing personal, kid.

Attached: 18EF2874-3E9B-4E8E-B000-D1258141BA77.jpg (2000x1540, 443K)

SATURDAY
>#24 Maryland @ #6 Michigan
>Clemson @ #16 Louisville
>Oklahoma @ TCU
>Auburn @ Vanderbilt
>#8 North Carolina @ Wake Forest
>Bucknell @ Holy Cross
>UMass-Lowell @ UMBC
>Stony Brook @ New Hampshire
>Texas A&M @ South Carolina
>Oklahoma State @ Texas
>Florida @ Alabama
>North Texas @ FIU
>Rice @ FAU
>#17 Florida State @ Georgia Tech
>MTSU @ Marshall
>Indiana @ Minnesota
>Charlotte @ Old Dominion
>Xavier @ Providence
>Baylor @ #15 Texas Tech
>Notre Dame @ #4 Virginia
>Army @ Navy
>Valparaiso @ Drake
>UTSA @ Louisiana Tech
>UTEP @ Southern Miss
>UAB @ Western Kentucky
>Missouri @ Ole Miss
>Utah State @ Air Force
>Texas State @ UA Little Rock
>Northeastern @ Charleston
>Mercer @ ETSU
>West Virginia @ #14 Kansas
>#23 Iowa State @ #18 Kansas State
>BYU @ Loyola Marymount
>Penn State @ #12 Purdue
>VMI @ Furman
>#22 Virginia Tech @ Pittsburgh
>Liberty @ North Alabama
>Lipscomb @ Kennesaw State
>Vermont @ Hartford
>UNLV @ San Jose State
>South Dakota State @ North Dakota State
>Memphis @ UCF
>NC State @ #2 Duke
>#19 LSU @ Georgia
>#21 Iowa @ Rutgers
>Temple @ USF
>Murray State @ Eastern Kentucky
>Eastern Michigan @ Kent State
>Hofstra @ UNC Wilmington
>UNC Greensboro @ Wofford
>DePaul @ Butler
>USC @ California
>#1 Tennessee @ #5 Kentucky
>Washington @ Washington State
>Mississippi State @ Arkansas
>Northwestern @ Nebraska
>Belmont @ Tennessee Tech
>Seattle @ New Mexico State
>San Francisco @ Portland
>#3 Gonzaga @ San Diego
>UCLA @ Stanford
>Arizona State @ Utah
>#7 Nevada @ Wyoming
>Oregon @ Oregon State
>Pepperdine @ St. Mary's

BASED SATURDAY

Woah, hey bros, you all still think you have a chance? That’s cool, hang ten I guess bros

Attached: 020013E3-91E5-46E1-8A5E-F1AEF11590E8.jpg (600x800, 126K)

>Willie the Wave
>not Pepper Dean
weak naming desu

jesuschristhowhorrifying

Louisville literally tried to give us the game at the end, we just didn't take it.
We got two shots and missed them both

sanchez better put a good recuiting class together next year because this squad is ass

Attached: 6982450949_b04c27f40b_b.jpg (878x1024, 718K)

pls cut it to ten

17 point game!

make your free throws supica...

keke

Will Indiana ever be relevant again?

How long has Archie been there? Give him at least a full recruiting class.

I assume yes

FEELING PRETTY GOOD ABOUT THIS TEAM ALL OF THE SUDDEN

Attached: 1522197126663.png (574x633, 67K)

I don’t think Kansas is even the 2nd most likely team to win the B12 right now. If KSU chokes, it’ll probably be TTU before Kansas. They have been absolutely creaming teams lately and KU still has to play them in Lubbock.

If KU wins in Lubbock they probably don’t have another loss on their schedule. Which means they will at least share the big 12 title as long as Iowa state wins today or anyone else beats the faggots from manhattan

Tech’s gonna be a scary as fuck in the tournament if they keep reigning 3s like they have recently. #1 defense + great 3 point shooting is a recipe for making the final 4.

That’s what Virginia thought last year

Your best win all year being Nebraska isn't a recipe for making the final 4.

>Nebraska
>elite defense

wut

Douglas County should be nuked.

if that is your fantasy you should watch The Day After!

Attached: 1537834705080.jpg (736x736, 110K)

I’m not saying there isn’t also a chance Tech could choke, just that if they catch fire shooting it from deep in March, thats the kind of team which can beat almost anyone.

Seen it. Don't actually have an axe to grind with the Jayhawks, just the weird vagabonds that ended up in Douglas county on their way to Colorado. In any case, what do you think about the article that came out in the LJW on Friday. Gatto is singing like a songbird to avoid prison. Not looking good tbdesu

i only lived in lawrence when i was getting my degrees there. sorry to say i dont know what you are asking about

FBI probe into Adidas paying players to go to Kansas, and whether Bill Self and Kurtis Townsend were in on the deal. It could be a big deal.

>Comparing Beard to a choker

Chris Beard’s teams have literally never once underperformed their seeding in the tournament, while Tony Bennett’s UVA teams have literally never once overperformed in March.

never 5get that disousa was suspended and, if the ncaa were to apply the same logic to every part of the investigation, then zion should be suspended too. also KU was officially found to be the victim in that probe kek

MARCH IS CRAZY

Attached: 1542959494912.png (350x357, 74K)

I mean, I’m sure one of these days he’s bound to underperform expectations, but he sure as hell ain’t gonna lose to a #16. I can’t recall a single time a Beard coached team has even been grossly upset by some random scrub, even during the regular season.

I'm in the Kansas City area and it's amazing how little the story is talked about. I personally think Kansas is fucked, Arizona is fucked, Louisville is fucked, and NC State is fucked. It's bullshit Duke will get away with it but of course Duke walks away unscathed.

KU will not get fucked I guarantee it. The NCAA is more likely to dissolve before KU gets btfo

West Virginia has just completely given up ever since they got BTFO by Tech. What an absolute dumpster fire of a season this has been for Huggins.

If Culver got injured like Hunter did for Virginia last year Tech could easily lose to anyone. Thankfully they're not good enough to get a #1 even with him.

this game against ku they had 9 scholarship players eligible who were averaging a combined 26 pts per game on the season

Tech’s best player last year (Keenan Evans) literally did get injured before the tournament though ya dingus. Granted he was still able to play in March, but he was clearly hobbled and not the same after coming back.

the fundamental point here is that march is unpredictable and it takes one bad game for someone to lose to a 16 seed that us on fiya

>K-State shits the bed
And here comes Kansas

Attached: 1537294114415.png (246x251, 48K)

Considering it’s still only happened once ever in tournament history, I would say you shouldn’t have any realistic expectations of it ever happening again. It takes more than “One bad game” to lose to a #16, it takes that + your best player getting injured + playing against an abnormally underrated #16 seed that has its best shooting performance of the season.

someone cut number 33's hair

Texas Tech*** you mean

that could have been bad

Foh with clearly hobbled. His tournament averages were better than his season averages, and he dropped 19 in the second half when they were losing to a 14 seed. If they didn't have him they would have had the same result as Virginia.

>ESPN chose Duke vs Syracuse instead of Kansas vs Texas Tech for next week’s College game day

What a bunch of incompetent turds

east caost bias. plus its the the number one team in the country vs a p5 ny team

the wolfpack is so fucked

Duke about to beat nc state by 20-30, if state is lucky

>reddit

Why does ESPN always screw over kansas when it comes to programing?

>miss the first of the game because of the texas tech-baylor game
>cut out the last minute for a game that hasn't even started yet

Fuck you too ESPN, I know it was blowout and Kansas was obviously going to win, but its the principle of it. It also pisses me off how they only give 2 hour blocks for CBB games when they almost always last longer than that. They are always snubbing kansas. Do they not have the ability to show different things in different regions?

Attached: jazzmusci.jpg (429x571, 55K)

the rim always makes a sound for zion

With KSU losing, KU @ Tech will very likely be what determines who wins the Big 12. We all know Kansas is obviously gonna skullfuck KSU at Allen Fieldhouse. Duke vs Syracuse meanwhile is a completely irrelevant shitshow.

If true I would figure they would treat kansas better than that with a number of people labeling them a blue blood and all

The streak will live another year because the Big 12 is gonna end in a 4 way tie between Kansas, TTech, KSU, and ISU, isn’t it?

Attached: 0D67985A-2599-4AE4-8BC8-D6C6161E0858.jpg (600x350, 23K)

They just care about the big market. I still don't understand why they can't change their broadcast for different regions.

money mayweather at the duke game
maybe

The Big 12 should have really added Houston and Cincy when they had the chance. The conference is only getting worse and worse. Brohm is a fucking meme. Hoiberg should make a come back.

I don't think you can its that bad when at least half the teams in the big 12 are going to the tournament.

Could be worse, they could be the pac-12. The big 12 did kind of get screwed over with the whole conference realignment, but on the other hand its not like mizzou, nebraska, colorado, or A&M are that great at basketball.

block party

Most of the schools that the Big 12 sends to the tournament are 1-and-done. Last year was an enigma. If you could figure out why Mizzou is shit at basketball, you'd be a wealthy man. How they let themselves get out-recruited in Kansas City and St Louis is beyond me. Illinois is the same way. Why they can't attract Chicago kids is a mystery. Boulder is a goofy town. Can you imagine a kid from the inner city taking a visit there and seeing females with shaved heads and hairy pits walking around barefoot handing out pro-choice flyers? Nebraska is /based/ but only cares about football so naturally their hoops suck. A&M same story, but it's also like a cult in College Station. Strange place.

yeah it was bullshit that they wouldnt cut away from the blowout tech game but they would cut away from the blowout ku game. it was prob some weird tv contract regulations

wolfpack slowly crawling back in it

What in the actual fuck are you talking about? The Big 12 has literally been the most entertaining and best top-to-bottom conference in basketball ever since realignment.

Kek take your blinders off. The Big 12, save for Kansas, underachieves like crazy in March. The only school this decade not named Kansas to make the Final Four, Oklahoma, got BTFO by Nova by like 30.

The Big 12 sent 3 teams to the elite 8 last year, more than any other conference you idiot, and 3 of its teams were eliminated by the eventual ncaa champion.

Kek OU lost by 44 actually. Is this the best top-to-bottom conference ever you are speaking of?

If Kansas were in the ACC, the longest conference championship win streak they manage is 3-4 seasons before Duke, UVA, or Pitino Louisville would have knocked them off.

I suggest you google what top-to-bottom means because you clearly don’t know.

Lmao le funny voice man is so old and outdated, Dick Vitale = absolute cringe

Attached: Pixel purple gun.jpg (1920x1080, 2.58M)

Kansas only barely won the big 12 last year, let’s see how Duke and Virginia did.

>Duke
Directly cucked by Kansas in the tourney

>UVA
Embarrassingly to a #16 seed, and lost to West Virginia during the season who was one of the teams competing with Kansas for the Big 12.

No team in the ACC would have won last year, and Tech pushed KU harder than UVA or Duke would have done since they also had the most respectable loss to a stacked as fuck Villanova team in the tournament.

Gettin' real sick of your shit, Pac-12

pack getting buried

BLOCKED

You or somebody else said:

>The (...Big 12) conference is only getting worse and worse.

Which is the point I’m debating. The main reason why Kansas’ streak has been so long is because the conference USED to be on average pretty shitty. Since realignment, it’s actually gotten better, the reason why the streak has still continued is because only having 10 teams means a smaller pool of challengers exist to compete with Kansas and the Round Robin format makes it harder to win if you are not firmly the best team in the conference (see: Villanova absolutely dominating the Big East similar to Kansas since realignment).

Kansas has been challenged harder after realignment than they were before it.

NC State trying their best

>post yfw Robert Franks blows out the cuckskies

Attached: 1541311554301.jpg (335x375, 74K)

way to get the ball stuck

zion destroying everything in his way

Well state put up more of a fight than I thought, but I think that's mainly because dukes poor defense this game. Fucking Bolden is slow as shit and always out of position.

talk about humiliating them in defeat

Tennessee should hold off Kentucky

>kentucky in the SEC
>kentucky is in appalachia

Let's go Huskies!

Attached: washington_huskies-logo1959.png (689x782, 70K)

(You) dub

Attached: 920x920.jpg (920x595, 88K)

TENNESSEE GETTING BTFO

WASHINGSHIT GETTING DESTROYED

>RYAN LEAF DISCIPLE
How can you post rn, you must be high as fuck

wtf bros I thought the vols were number 1

I'm gonna pop an oxy if the cougs win this

Kentucky switching like crazy. Cal prepping his dudes for the NBA as always.

kentucky is slipping

And now Tennessee responding

>lolcats

>RYAN LEAF DISCIPLE
>just posts some absolutely terrible shit, blames everyone else, washes out
Sounds right.

Kentucky just gotta play steady

back to double digits

vols are about to get blown out

Fucking pretenders. Kentucky heating up at the usual time of year.

Tennessee is a contender, but obviously not #1 material.

Salty doog fan detected

Who will be our next coach? It’s obvious at this point miles won’t be around by the end of the season

Attached: 3AD03DB4-3140-48E5-945A-46E8D63CEA8D.png (475x421, 147K)

tyronn lue or cookie belcher

Appalachia extends all the way to central alabama you retard

If Kentucky can play this level of defense from here on out, watch out Duke

if they are smart they go afer an a10 coach that has recruiting piplines in the east. they should have done that when mack was at xavier back in 2012. I wonder if mooney still has it. Fred Hoiberg is also another guy to look at

Lol

nebraska can go fuck themselves for thinking their too good for the big 12 desu

personally I think tim miles is still good coach but he should go to cusa or the caa to develop better connections on that side of the country

recent history has shown Kentucky won't still be in the tournament come April. They're going to crash out in the Sweet 16

Wut

They made the final four just 3 years ago dude

a reality check is coming LeX

that babby SEC schedule will be exposed in the tournament

Have fun remaining Texas’ cucked fuccboi

Theyre playing the literal #1 team in the nation and are winning

Sorry but Duke is the real #1 and we all know what happened when they played.
At least you can hope for a final 4 banner this year

The first game of the season. Means literally nothing.

>kentucky becomes the second #1 seed to lose to a #16

Attached: 1515975854703.png (294x258, 85K)

FUCK YEAH WASHINGTON
20 wins baby and another win after being down early.

Attached: dog eating a coug.jpg (1378x2048, 634K)

dubs a cute

PJ Washington killing it the past month

>lex ruining yet another march on spee

Attached: 1025258.jpg (100x120, 9K)

Attached: Huskies mascots.jpg (736x490, 65K)

>still being this assblasted

twitter.com/BarstoolReags/status/1096816590354563079

Attached: 1548906315545.jpg (392x331, 23K)

from half court too? wow

Solid season, they can hold their heads high when they're knocked out in the first round by an 18-win mid-major

NCAA will literally do nothing

Feds want their back taxes and that's the only reason it was ever looked into. NCAA has been a joke for decades but the past 5 years have seen more and more of their power, authority, and faith stolen from them by retards. They can't govern any single sport appropriately, and after the UNC debacle players and programs alike all know that lawyering up = no punishments.

Want a new example? Watch Mizzou BTFO Emmert in court for their bullshit while Nebraska gets away without any punishments for willingly sheltering a pedophile on their football roster last year. NCAA is a limpdick shadow in today's world.

Iowa is the great white hope

Attached: TEAMPHOTO_2.jpg (1600x1072, 338K)

Fucking Iowa.

Up

WE HAD THAT GAME FUCKING BULLSHIT FUCKING CORNER SHOT

>SEC "Basketball"

Attached: AIT6KLw.jpg (359x409, 21K)

For me, it's 1 2pac

MSU has 4.5 white guys on the floor at once.

>NCAA will literally do nothing
We are familiar with their work.

Reminder if we manage to show up for six games in a row we are winning the natty.

Attached: AR-190219643.jpg (1024x683, 107K)

Nova is about to walk into the eye of the storm

Attached: 3upgh3b8muvfgny1ox8h.png (668x622, 60K)

What storm?

how's that going

Have faith.

Attached: 4192_st_johns_red_storm-alternate-1992.png (814x626, 45K)

FOR 3

ST JOHNS IN THE LEAD

Attached: st_johns_dbg.png (350x350, 43K)

IT'S HAPPENING

FIGUR3OA

Nova misses key FT's, SJU now up 4 with a minute 24 to go.

God damn it Shamorie, don't go up with him

>Villanova

Nice foul, and fouling Shamorie too.

Big East is the GOAT conference. It always will be.

Attached: DqZbIaVWoAASjUf.jpg (884x1200, 214K)

If you have no faith then why are you even here?

Biggest win of our season, now all we need is at least a semi's appearance in the conference tourney, and we should be in, barring any awful loses the rest of the regular season.

Attached: 2000px-St._John's_Red_Storm_logo.svg.png (2000x2789, 121K)

Is that Mullin's best win yet?

He beat Nova last year in Philadelphia when they were ranked number 1. But this is easily the best comeback and the most important win of his tenure so it's a really close number two, especially considering the size of the comeback.

Fuck I hope

It boggles me that bill self would be dumb enough to exchange such incriminating information through text.

KILL SEAN MILLER *clap clap clap clap clap* KILL SEAN MILLER *clap clap clap clap clap* KILL SEAN MILLER *clap clap clap clap clap* KILL SEAN MILLER *clap clap clap clap clap* KILL SEAN MILLER *clap clap clap clap clap* KILL SEAN MILLER *clap clap clap clap clap* KILL SEAN MILLER *clap clap clap clap clap* KILL SEAN MILLER *clap clap clap clap clap*

ARE YOU TELLING ME WE CAN'T GIVE A DEAL TO BOBBY KNIGHT TO COME BACK AND COACH A #1 RECRUITING CLASS IN THE ARIZONA WEATHER TO HEAL HIS FUCKING 79 YEAR OLD BONES

COME ON MAN

We're they really chanting that?

I'd say sean miller has done a pretty decent job at arizona. You can't be mad at one bad season

>Big East
why won't this meme die

>while Nebraska gets away without any punishments for willingly sheltering a pedophile on their football roster last year
Buttmad methzou fan detected. That’s not even remotely true. Get your facts straight before you start spouting off like a faggot

Fuck these people

Attached: big12-fake.png (700x321, 73K)

>7 (seven) straight losses

Attached: 1350870387462.png (566x608, 247K)

No not in real life I say things on Yea Forums that are too disgusting for real life scenarios.

I mean I guess I appreciate Sean for everything he has done but having the worst losing streak since 1983 is so embarrassing and he proved he can't make Final Four and also all of his assistants got sanctioned by the NCAA which is embarrassing and I am sick of losing right now.

I have to believe some old coach with a proven track record might want one last ride in the sunset with a #1 recruiting class, imagine if Tom Izzo came back to coaching with us holy shit that would be cool.

reply to this post if your team lost today

You're going to miss him in 5 years when every televised game has either Jay Bilas, Sean Farnham, or Robbie Hummel doing color. The future is bleak for announcing.

sad little monday schedule WHEN

is kansas even still in there, why would they do that to themselves

The thead is bumped

MONDAY
>Alcorn State @ UA Pine Bluff
>#3 Virginia @ #20 Virginia Tech
>Boston University @ Holy Cross
>Idaho @ Eastern Washington
>North Carolina Central @ Howard
>Florida A&M @ South Carolina State
>Bethune-Cookman @ Savannah State
>Illinois @ #22 Wisconsin
>North Carolina A&T @ Norfolk State
>Prairie View A&M @ Grambling State
>Texas Southern @ Jackson State
>Southern @ MVSU
>TCU @ Oklahoma State
>#23 Kansas State @ West Virginia

Who /ILLINI/ here?

BASED MONDAY GOODNESS

>23rd in RECENT
>BTT in Chicago this year
Chief Illiniwek finna crash March Madness

Attached: b1g.jpg (1020x277, 191K)

>B1G
Seems like a pretty safe bet.

>#23 Kansas State @ West Virginia
>KSU ranked
>WVU not
It's almost like the Mountaineer never deserved being in a power conference.

Attached: hmm.jpg (1600x1600, 105K)

Some of you haven't even checked your conference standings all season, and it shows.

How so?

Red Panda is cute

cuz the thread is dead?

got some hype conference battles going on, brotato.

UVa will not make it past the sweet 16

>lsu moved all the way up to 13
lol wut?

>200 bucks on UVA -6.5

Fuck this fucking game

Jesus. Literally missed a slam dunk and then a garbage time bucket from VA Tech. The sucks dude

Ahahahahaha

which site do you use to bet? I was able to get them at -5

I'm out here watching MEAC games for the basketball and not the just bands. I think I've watched about a third of D1 at this point. I just don't post much because I don't like talking to myself.

>West Virginia going to cuck both Kansas schools out of the Big 12 crown

Based Bobby Huggs

youtube.com/watch?v=L6urRX_szKQ

TUESDAY
>Dayton @ Davidson
>Akron @ Bowling Green
>Ohio @ #25 Buffalo
>Kent State @ Central Michigan
>Bucknell @ Colgate
>Toledo @ Eastern Michigan
>#15 Purdue @ Indiana
>Ball State @ Miami (OH)
>Wake Forest @ Notre Dame
>Nebraska @ Penn State
>St. Peter's @ Siena
>Ole Miss @ South Carolina
>Vanderbilt @ #5 Tennessee
>Iona @ Quinnipiac
>Bradley @ Drake
>#24 Maryland @ #21 Iowa
>Wayland Baptist (NAIA) @ UTRGV
>Rhode Island @ VCU
>#16 Florida State @ Clemson
>Baylor @ #16 Iowa State
>#4 Kentucky @ Missouri
>TAMU Intl' (D2) @ New Mexico State
>Alabama @ Texas A&M
>UNLV @ Wyoming

>#24 Maryland @ #21 Iowa
Based
>Wayland Baptist (NAIA) @ UTRGV
wait wut

if we all did that, we wouldn't have any threads.

I am a C-USAfag and I am always here.

They are all hype

>be the only team in tourney history to lose to a 16-seed
We can never take Virginia seriously again, ever.

I'm probably the only person ITT who replies to you about C-USA stuff that isn't just Gripnsip. I'm pretty sure no one else even knows about the wacky scheduling you guys are doing this year. I still post when I see something worth replying to, but I'm not gonna fill this thread with tldr posts about my favorite Horizon league player or how Harvard is gonna bust brackets if they make the tourney. That would just be sad.

>ivy league
>busting brackets
Unpossible, but there's many options ITT besides just C-USA.

Personally I'm still waiting for a comeback of DUNK CITY

Sleep on them at your own risk. Harvard is basically an SEC team, but Yale has an NBA player and the Ivy tourney is on their home court this year, so Harvard might not even make it.

>Harvard is basically an SEC team,

Attached: x.jpg (1500x843, 114K)

They had the #10 recruiting class a few years ago. I'm pretty sure they've got more 4 star guys on their roster than a lot of SEC teams do.

Yeah but unlike in the SEC, them Crimson guys spend time studying.

DAMMIT, /CBB/

2/10. Got to come with something better like

>Virginia Tech ranked
>Miami not
It's almost like the Hurricane never deserved to be in a power conference

>Fields the most teams into the tournaments
>None of them make it to the Final Four

Attached: 03_16_19-Big-12-v11-1280x500-97f6637bfc.jpg (1280x500, 245K)

fuck off. your school only attracts dumpster divers and humans with genes from the bottom of the barrel

It's almost like they don't deserve to be there, and are getting in based on name recognition alone.

But that would be crazy.

carsen edwards sucks

Attached: 2950A56C-B73C-4C2C-ABBE-9D2DC9355036.jpg (700x577, 36K)

tfw ECU actually is in a power conference after all these years.... in LITERALLY its worst sport

QQ

nah, can't carry 10 people every single game

fuck it

GO GREEN

Attached: 1280x1024-grunge-green.jpg (1280x1024, 402K)

extremely big ten score in indiana

>48-46
JUST

They love defense and attacking the paint

PJ Washington is really, really good. If Kentucky makes a run next month he's gonna take them.

>unc at duke tickets almost super bowl prices
2.5k for the cheapest.

wow, that's a lot of tickets. the players are really gonna earn some bonuses for this one!

Are you one of those retards who think they should be paid?

WEDNESDAY
>#17 Villanova @ Georgetown
>Mississippi State @ Georgia
>Rutgers @ #10 Michigan State
>UMass @ George Washington
>Illinois State @ Indiana State
>North Florida @ Jacksonville
>American @ Lafayette
>Army @ Lehigh
>Evansville @ Loyola Chicago
>Navy @ Loyola Maryland
>Florida @ #13 LSU
>Tulane @ Memphis
>Boston College @ NC State
>Fordham @ Richmond
>Xavier @ Seton Hall
>La Salle @ St. Bonaventure
>#18 Louisville @ Syracuse
>Stetson @ NJIT
>North Alabama @ Kennesaw State
>Lipscomb @ FGCU
>Central Arkansas @ McNeese State
>Nicholls @ Sam Houston State
>TAMU Corpus Christi @ S.F. Austin
>Northwestern State @ Houston Baptist
>Southeast Louisiana @ New Orleans
>Northern Iowa @ Missouri State
>Southern Illinois @ Valparaiso
>Western Illinois @ UN Omaha
>Denver @ South Dakota
>Lamar @ Incarnate Word
>Arkansas @ Auburn
>Northwestern @ Ohio State
>St. John's @ Providence
>Stanford @ Arizona State
>Creighton @ DePaul
>#8 North Carolina @ #1 Duke
>Pittsburgh @ Georgia Tech
>Butler @ #11 Marquette
>Wichita State @ Tulsa
>Air Force @ Fresno State
>CSU Northridge @ Long Beach State
>Colorado State @ San Jose State
>Colorado @ Washington State
>#6 Nevada @ San Diego State
>New Mexico @ Utah State
>Utah @ Washington

>#17 Villanova @ Georgetown
BAM.

LITTY.

Goduke

What the FUCK happened to BIG Monday?

Attached: ESPN_BigMonday_logo.jpg (430x612, 144K)

>>#17 Villanova @ Georgetown
>>Xavier @ Seton Hall
>>#18 Louisville @ Syracuse
>>St. John's @ Providence
>>Butler @ #11 Marquette
>>#8 North Carolina @ #1 Duke
This is the greatest day in the history of our great sport.

Attached: tumblr_nus0e45vMy1s3gys4o1_400.gif (300x170, 1.22M)

That’s me
I’m also the main guy who posts /Bills Owl 2020/
As you can see I’m delusional

ANY /HEELS/ HERE?

Attached: 16CF34C8-D2F7-4306-815E-F0AF10369A24.jpg (1200x2006, 355K)

>Essiecee Baseketball

Attached: 1550683783813.jpg (500x597, 65K)

This guy gets it.

>when the face of your program is a complete and utter bust in the nba

Attached: 1525787910061.gif (540x304, 1.6M)

Wanna go to the Big East tourney with me?

No.
Fuck your shit school, fuck your piss ugly shade of blue, fuck the entire shithole of Chapel Hill, little brother

>UNCheat

>University of No Classes

>Free Shoes U

Get cucked tarhole.

>Obama will be at the Duke/Tar Heels game
Could explain why the tickets are so much.

BASED Barry

Welcome back. I like your team a lot btw, but going undefeated is too much to ask in any half decent conference. I wouldn't be surprised if Gonzaga even dropped one before the tournament as they've been slowing down a bit lately and winning games by like 10 instead of 50.

Purdue sucks.

But IU sucks more.

Not me

Zion finna dab on some tarholes

Go Mid-Major or go home.

Fuck yeah underdogs

reminder that UNC is a fraud and pretender in every sense of the word. If you ever hear a UNC fan mocking or boasting against another program, they are projecting their own insecurities. In any hypothetical you pose, they are always guilty of the same plastic and pathetic shit

enjoy an example and as always fuck UNC tarheelblog.com/2019/2/20/18233006/unc-tar-heels-duke-blue-devils-mike-krzyzewski-hypocrite-coach-k-brotherhood

I didn't read all that, but basically yes

They're only sending 6 at most, B1G will get in at least 8. And ACC might send in 9

ESPN doing College Gameday outdoors
in Shashefskyville is comfy

Attached: d3686582-0d98-4c37-8b0a-e1bcc6aecc48.sized-1000x1000.jpg (1000x667, 149K)

Thanks for the reminder

wat

>trips of trouble
B1G bias continues. that conference is not having a good enough year

>Ranked teams getting BTFO tonight literally everywhere

Villanova not getting past the 2nd round this year

me. Fuck these retards

They did College Gameday from Duke from 6 to 7 in K-ville

McClung proving his worth tonight. Thought he was just a beneficiary of highlight videos.

I put a cheeky $200 on UNC covering tonight. Am I dumb?

Is georgetown back?

Duke’s student section can’t meme

Attached: D8FF19F3-11D5-4D9D-B4B8-713AB35BEEF4.jpg (1488x1899, 714K)

I want to say yes but I don't like the heels so I'm too biased to comment

>N...Y...C
>*Clap

But they can go doopin mental

Not a very bold pick unless you mean the round of 64. Nova's probably gonna be an underdog if they win their first game.

Why is it so hard for teams to beat Syracuse's zone?

It's too much of a meme

Most players just haven't seen anything like it. Once you figure it out, then you need players who can actually beat it. You need a guy at the 3/4/5 who can stand in the middle of that zone and can either shoot, dribble, or pass. Either that or you get hot from the perimeter, or you play good D and overwhelm them with athleticism on the break

Nova is really going to need to hope they can get hot in the tourney with this squad

The prep band uniforms that the hoyas have look pretty nice

>respectful
BASED

I was wondering if I should make a thread for the big game but there doesn't seem to be enough traffic

Do it anyway. You never know who might pop in. At worst it dies with 10 posts and some soccer thread dies.

SHU is really SHitting the bed here

Attached: 654568760.jpg.0.jpg (1200x800, 104K)

Jesus fuck this is some weak a cringe shit compared to the Crazies of the past

shows what admitting 90% poos, chinks, and (((New Yorkers))) does to a school

My stupid subject title wasn't added for some reason

>91029872
>91029872
>91029872

But the stereotype is that they are from new Jersey

Also

everything between Boston and DC is the same trash to me

>Already down 9-0 to Providence

Welp. Looks like we're playing the faith game again.

No it isn't you're just a jaded boomer
espn.com/espn/page2/story?page=cheers/050210&num=0

GO TO HELL DUKE

so Wojo has to be the clear favorite as Coach K's successor, right?

>2005
>21st century Duke
as an unironic boomer they all got soft and cringe

Aahhhhhhhh
My Knicks

Uncheat will still lose

since the other thread will eventually succumb to divegrass threads, how far does Duke go in the tourney if Zion is kill?

LSU BTFO

>Getting BTFO by Providence
Time to tune into Duke vs UNC
>Zion hurt
Time to go to sleep.

>they paid thousands of dollaroos to see Duke get ROLLED by UNC
This is going to be a blowout by halftime

I can go back further if you want
espn.com/page2/s/cameron/hits.html

EXPERIENCE > ONE AND DONE HYPED BY ESPN FROSHIES

GTHD

HEEL YEAH

Lmao sure, Wichita State fan

t. posted about Colby White & Nasir Little all offseason

UNC's multi-touch goals make me crreeeaaammm

Unc tar bricks

Is Williamson not playing?

out

>ugly campus in person
>4/10 women everywhere
>alumni are all old fudds
>radical left
literally every """perk""" UNC claims is bullshit

I'm this guy^
Before I made the bet, I jokingly said that Zion would have to tear his ACL for this to happen
>welp

hurt his knee after his sneaker got blown the fuck out

you're an idiot

wrong
wrong
right
right

Luke Maye is giving RJ Brickett and Cam Sluggish a good ole’ fashion ass whooping. Real hoopers come to UNC. And that’s nothing but facts.

I'm absolutely right

the campus is in no way "scenic" just because the original buildings happen to be Georgian style architecture. The library is ugly and so is everything else when you see it from a perspective other than the 3-4 good angles available online

the women are so vastly overrated it's become a serious meme. sub-5/10 uggos, mutts, poos, bulldykes, (((LGBT allies))), etc.

not an elite academic institution. More in line with a UGA or Illinois that coming anywhere near the public schools such as Michigan or Virginia

soon

Attached: IMG5018849878899347296.jpg (389x466, 33K)

Nova can't even beat a shitty Georgetown

THIS IS OUR YEAR PRAISE THE WOJ

USC masterrace

Attached: 8zu5bfkpj6sy.jpg (480x360, 13K)

He is out with Odom's Disease

UNC average SAT: 1347
UM average SAT: 1415
UVA average SAT: 1365
UGA average SAT: 1281
Illinois average SAT: 1105

I recognize that guy. Isn't he about to go to jail for inciting violence

uncw is a better school than unc prove me wrong

This thread is still going? Wow. GO HUSKIES

Attached: Huskies Cheerleader 3.jpg (706x920, 138K)

>muh SATs
hilarious COPE, but still a solid measuring stick to show UNPee is below the UVA/UM/UCLA/Berkeley Pantheon

Asheville is 70% the same content and Crapel Shill, sans a bump by law school (not even T14) or medical school (regional general practitioners)

who gives a shit what the actual college looks like. North Carolina is fucking beautiful man

imagine paying $3k to sit in a high school-tier gym without AC just to watch Zion break his leg and suffer a blowout loss

if Dookies get swept by Kerliner based Tony wins the ACC

>rushing a public street as a student body
shiggus diggus

t. didn't get into UNC

I went a couple times as a kid. I really miss Chapel Hill. Living in LA now :(

>state-mandated NC student quotas
t. retard and/or feminist dance major

it's incredibly easy to get in if you don't live out of state. In-state student acceptance rate is close to 47%, that 29%* advertised by the university is a sham from sheer number of outsider applications

>Krzyzewski: "Zion has mild knee strain. We're very concerned about Zion...We will know about length of time tomorrow. It's stable."
yes a (((mild))) knee sprain

Welp. That's his career. And Duke's season.

Itso starting to pick up the closer it's getting to the tourney

Thanks a lot nike

>Duke plays Cuse next
Boeheim keeps getting away with it. They're gonna get like a 5 seed because of Duke injuries.

If one and done players start sitting out to avoid injury in the tourney would coaches continue taking the risk of adding them to their rosters?

Why would they only sit out in the tourney? Even shitty players can become lottery picks by balling out in March.

>yfw shook gaye shitted on duke

Attached: 2E408FBD-2DDE-46F1-BD87-9A5EA3972B48.jpg (960x956, 117K)

So someone sabotaged Zions shoe?

Nope. Nike just makes very shit quality shoes. It’s all mass produced in chinese sweatshops. Basketball teams should be wearing Adidas and NB.

t. Saboteur
Pure coincidence that his shoe fell apart so early in the game.

Luck of the draw my friend.

>NB
youtube.com/watch?v=d_qyrgLM9TA
Happened to the only nigga in the NBA to even wear them.

kawhi wears them

Kawhi ain't a nigga

For me, it's Iowa

FUCK YEAH WASHINGTON
DEFENSE BABY, DEFENSE

Attached: Huskies glasses.jpg (500x500, 24K)

(You) Dub in the house

THURSDAY
>Navy @ Loyola Maryland
>Georgia State @ Appalachian State
>#7 Michigan @ Minnesota
>Mt. St. Mary's @ CCSU
>UCF @ Cincinnati
>Georgia Southern @ Coastal Carolina
>Chattanooga @ The Citadel
>UNC Wilmington @ Elon
>Sacred Heart @ Fairleigh Dickinson
>Towson @ Hofstra
>Vermont @ UMBC
>Samford @ Mercer
>Gardner-Webb @ UNC Asheville
>Western Carolina @ UNC Greensboro
>Hartford @ New Hampshire
>James Madison @ Northeastern
>Winthrop @ Radford
>LIU Brooklyn @ Robert Morris
>St. Francis (NY) @ St. Francis (PA)
>Albany @ Stony Brook
>ETSU @ VMI
>Charleston @ William & Mary
>Cleveland State @ Wright State
>Longwood @ Hampton
>Youngstown State @ Northern Kentucky
>Binghamton @ UMass-Lowell
>Wagner @ Bryant
>USC Upstate @ Charleston Southern
>Eastern Illinois @ Belmont
>UT Martin @ Murray State
>ULM @ Texas State
>Louisiana @ UT Arlington
>IPFW @ South Dakota State
>Morehead State @ Jacksonville State
>Southeast Missouri State @ Austin Peay
>Idaho @ Northern Arizona
>Eastern Washington @ Southern Utah
>SIU Edwardsville @ Tennessee State
>Eastern Kentucky @ Tennessee Tech
>California @ Arizona
>San Francisco @ BYU
>High Point @ Campbell
>Pepperdine @ #2 Gonzaga
>Cal Baptist @ Grand Canyon
>UConn @ SMU
>Oregon @ USC
>Chicago State @ Utah Valley
>Cal Poly @ UC Irvine
>St. Mary's @ Pacific
>Portland @ San Diego
>UMKC @ Seattle
>Weber State @ Sacramento State
>Idaho State @ Portland State
>UC Davis @ CSU Fullerton
>Hawai'i @ UC Santa Barbara
>Oregon State @ UCLA

>hurr durr perfect bracket is impossible

umm hello stupid fucks, if all the higher seeded teams win (which they're supposed to because they're the favorites), then there will be millions of perfect brackets

>one hour between posts
I'd say none of you went to college, but /cfb/ is always packed as fuck Aug-Jan, so what the fuck.

I hope Hopkins has success and becomes perennial top 3 in the Pac-12 after Zona gets penalized

fuck Syracuse and making him wait all those year just so we could keep the stale meme of Boeheim for his shitty walk-on son to graduate

I don't see why Washington couldn't. They are now getting high quality recruits (along with role players which Romar never didi) and actually got that one kid as a transfer from Kentucky. Sure he probably wasn't the best on that team, but Gonzaga constantly gets transfers and turns them into excellent players.

I'm anxiously awaiting whatever decision comes down on Arizona.

rip in piss Jimothy Boeheim (24 B.C. - 2018 A.D.)

syracuse.com/crime/2019/02/syracuse-coach-jim-boeheim-hits-kills-man-walking-on-i-690.html

Attached: 1538526997298.png (583x573, 351K)

Based PAC

I suspect this happened with a car, but the headline makes it sound like it was not, which would be amazing.

I saw a tweet mentioning this but figured it was just a troll. Wow

>the absolute state of Syracuse

Jimmy B hit a guy who was on the street after a previous accident, fled the scene and went straight to the Syracuse PD (that doesn't sound fishy) where they said Boeheim didn't have drugs or alcohol in his system.

>get your knee blown out for free

Attached: NikeZionShoe.jpg (1904x2152, 793K)

It came out that Duke is paying for an 8 million dollar injury insurance policy on Zion.

more or less

what a world

fleeing the scene of an accident, even if it's to go directly to the police department, is still a crime.

I'm getting sick and tired of hearing about fucking zion. He's got a mild injury, big deal.

He ((might)) be decent in the NBA, but he's no kobe or lebron

have you every seen anything more beautiful

>Beat Villanova with great comeback
>Get BTFO by Providence for the second time this season and put ourselves right back on the bubble

Fire Mullin

Quints of truth

Drinking Game

Turn on SportsCenter and take a shot everytime you hear "Grade 1"

god ncaa regular season is so boring and the only thing that made it half way decent is about to sit the rest of it out

Where were you when he made Basketball Basedketball?

Attached: based.jpg (197x256, 8K)

Minnesota's court looks so fucking clean

grippin

Attached: wku.jpg (318x344, 57K)

literally nothing else to do there when it snows all the time

Has FS1 always played Round Ball Rock for college basketball this season?

I don't know if it's been all season, but they've had it for a month or two now. I'm cool with it for Big East games, but it feels wrong for Big Ten games. They should stick with the NFL on FOX theme for games played in the 40s.

I'm a Cal student currently... It's not bad tbch. Yes the people here are liberal and there are a few Marxist extremists but they're usually laughed at. It's definitely the most liberal city in the US though

Pac who?

Attached: mwc.jpg (600x600, 65K)

FRIDAY
>Bowling Green @ Ohio
>Harvard @ Brown
>Kent State @ #25 Buffalo
>Iona @ Manhattan
>St. Peter's @ Marist
>Canisius @ Monmouth
>Niagara @ Rider
>Dartmouth @ Yale
>Milwaukee @ IUPUI
>Columbia @ Pennsylvania
>Cornell @ Princeton
>Green Bay @ UIC
>Davidson @ Rhode Island
>Indiana @ #21 Iowa

usatoday.com/story/sports/nba/2019/02/21/nba-draft-eligible-age-limit-proposal-18-years-old/2942228002/

If this happens maybe college ball can finally go back to normal. If players bust it's not the colleges problem

>paying some 18-year-old scrub millions of dollars to wash out
That can't possibly backfire.

REMINDER: A complete comprehensive list of players who went directly from high school to the NBA and later won titles:
Kobe
Lebron

end of list

Nice.

Attached: unt.jpg (270x307, 24K)

I don't think /cbb/ needs the Zions of the world, but when guys like Miles Bridges or PJ Washington come back for their Sophomore year it really helps the sport. They gotta find that sweet spot where if you're a top 3 pick you benefit from declaring at 18, but everyone else benefits from going to college for at least 2 years. Maybe limit the amount 18 and 19 year olds can make on a rookie contract, so that if you're good enough for a shoe deal it won't matter but if you're not it's better to wait until 20 to declare.

the NBA is a sham and their lotto system is a joke, 4-5 teams are actual contenders

no skin off my nose if GMs and scouts select 70 IQ teenagers to be a superstar, maybe college ball will finally return to parity and student-athletes

Personally I was okay with players making some type of money from endorsements if they wanted but after thinking about it I just wasn't sure if I wanted my school to actually pay salaries for them to play here on top of scholarship money. Especially if it could mean raising tuition if you are a small school. Everyone focuses on the dukes of the world but there are a lot of elons that play college basketball too. Overall it was a tricky situation and letting kids go directly to the draft after high school could help solve some of the problems

More or less, unfortunately, accurate.

The purpose of the lotto is not to give teams the best chance to win, the purpose is to draft a superstar to keep asses in seats. Teams put "making a profit" as the top priority, which has nothing to do with winning a title.

you're doing god's work, user

>okay with players making some type of money from endorsements
This. The concern with paying players is that the basketball or football players would make 9000 times more than the swimmers and divers, BUT, you can have endorsements for literally anything. Pay the chess players if you want, there's always some rando product to shill.

TOURNAMENTS WHEN

See Those are championship dates, so subtract a week or so for the start.

University at Buffalo? More like University at BASED

>420/69 for 69 minutes
Nice

>nothing but basketball tomorrow
MY BODY

JORDY BUCKETS

Attached: AR-190209720.jpg (700x500, 33K)

>WAC

SATURDAY
>Boston College @ Clemson.
>Penn State @ Illinois
>#3 Virginia @ #18 Louisville
>#5 Tennessee @ #13 LSU
>Texas @ Oklahoma
>#11 Marquette @ Providence
>Tulsa @ Temple
>Samford @ The Citadel
>Western Kentucky @ Old Dominion
>Auburn @ #4 Kentucky