So there's apparently still people on Yea Forums who can't appreciate Eminem...

So there's apparently still people on Yea Forums who can't appreciate Eminem? Like two or three times a week I see people post some of his great lyrics and say stupid shit like "oh wow so cringe lol he said ketchup in a rap song." The man is the most talented rapper of all time. Period.

Attached: image.jpg (125x120, 2K)

There are some (literally) gay white zoomer "hip hop heads" on this board, hip hop is ruined, anybody under 25 who claims it is not really into it

is this because i called you a 14yo when you posted 8 mile a bit ago?

That was my thread actually, but OP is based for defending God Shady

Attached: eminemvsn.png (1884x1525, 1.36M)

Didn't see that post lol

AWFULLY HOT

Attached: eminemscurrentsales.jpg (1335x785, 202K)

Attached: eminem50ed.jpg (1080x719, 138K)

this doesn't prove shit u dumb ass retard
nobody actually buys records anymore unless you're collecting them
people are using streaming services now

(lol)

Attached: eminemchristgau.jpg (508x284, 73K)

>gee mister idk how the industry works lmao im such a brainless bimbo

Attached: eminemmgk.jpg (970x589, 96K)

Attached: eminem-king-of-kings-hip-hop-royalty-detroit-mc-2015-goat.jpg (640x420, 102K)

The Marshall Mathers LP refines hip-hop. Eminem's salacious fantasies of Britney Spears and other assorted "bitches", "sluts" and "faggots" are crowd-pleasers (if the crowd is morbid enough, as crowds tend to be), but the art is elsewhere: Stan (whose rude male rap alternates with an angelic female lullaby over sounds of a storm and a Neil Young-ian rhythm) and Kim (whose thundering, symphonic score punctuates the screams of two arguing lovers and contrasts with a romantic melody a` la Francoise Hardy) are psychodramas (not only songs) that force hyper-realism into rap music the same way the Doors forced drugs into pop music.
It is not a coincidence that Mathers' tragic peak comes with the post-Morrison Freudian nightmare of Kill You, a rap (paced by brutal pauses) that sweeps away any remaining taboos about sex and violence, a conversation piece in which vulgar language becomes "the" poetic language. To emphasize the melodrama, The Way I Am employs even death bells and a Beethoven-ish piano figure, and its rap is as visceral and desperate as Eminem music can be.
When it works, Eminem's pantomime is a force of nature.
On the other hand, The Real Slim Shady is a farcical rigmarole with a vaudeville-esque rhythm, I'm Back is virtually a cabaret number turned rap, Drug Ballad employs a stomping beat, a strummed piano and girl-group backing vocals, Criminal sounds like a mockery of Eminem's own hit My Name Is, and Marshall Mathers is a parody that borrows from Broadway musicals and western soundtracks: Mathers has no respect for his own art.
Mathers is a calculating pop phenomenon (songs alternate with brief spoken interludes of people commenting on Eminem's attitude, of he having oral sex with two guys, etc, the ultimate form of self-glorification) that viscerally exposes calculating pop phenomena.

Attached: eminemdances.gif (397x223, 1.04M)

m

Attached: emwin.jpg (640x800, 91K)

n

Attached: ANTIEM.jpg (1268x1024, 206K)

Attached: eminemmanson.jpg (770x419, 34K)

m

Attached: eminem-.jpg (1225x954, 226K)

Lol saw some retard on another thread try to say awfully hot coffee pot and probably not didn't rhyme. This is the kind of people we have to deal with on Yea Forums I guess

eminem is great especially his old stuff. revival was probably one of the worst "rap" projects tho, and kamikaze is mediocre

Eminem is absolute fucking garbage

Know what I hate more than anything? Gay people. Molested degenerates who are mentally ill and need to be murdered because they are the cause of all the pedophilia in the world. Kill yourself kid fucker scum.

You're allowed to like eminem but only the first two albums otherwise I'll beat your ass. Also Posdnuos is the most talented MC.

Yea Forums - music