Is he aware that he is (by far) the most respected music critic on here?

Is he aware that he is (by far) the most respected music critic on here?

Attached: file.png (1471x2048, 3.36M)

Other urls found in this thread:

nonciclopedia.wikia.com
scaruffi.com/vol1/beatles.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>gettyimages

>respected music critic
OH NO NO NO NOOOOO

that's the equivalent of being the smartest person on the short bus

People e-mailed him about Yea Forums before. I don't think her cares.

>Scaruffi Biography
>"He has been the hapless victim of of the infamous Japanese-themed imageboard "Yea Forums" ( >> ) as well as of the Italian Nonciclopedia ( nonciclopedia.wikia.com ). He has fought (and so far lost) a legal battle to have his bio removed from Wikipedia (see Wikipedia as a Force of Evil)"

he was bitching in some interview about the the fact that meme

link

it's impossible to hate scaruffi because he's a goddamn madman. we can all at least somewhat relate to him.

anons, Ive been coming to this board for like 10 years and I still haven't really figured out his importance. His site seemingly was web 1.0 indecipherable reviews, can someone explain me his place in mu's heart?

Attached: kanye.png (493x738, 1.01M)

I can critique music myself, I don't need anyone to tell me what I don't or do like. I'm not going to lie that a lot of them can produce a starting point to new music fans if they only take them as a grain of salt.

First of all he wrote one of the greatest copypastas of all time and He has an interesting perspective and great taste. His rating scale and opinions are hilariously brutal and the sheer amount of music he has cataloged rated and discussed on his 90s geocities blog is respectable

He plays patrician/veteran/contrarian game Yea Forums tries to play and is always way ahead of them.

who the fuck is his competition? christgau? fucking fantano? some rym sperg? """"critics"""" are a joke

>opinions are hilariously brutal
he is ultimately Lester Bangs-lite on that front, his obvious big influence when it comes to reviewing. plus, he makes up more than half of his total ratings. and no, i'm not referring to Austin Krentz

probably chis ott
I never really see people hate on him and he did Yea Forumschella that one time

reminder that this man's worldview and opinions on everything outside of music resemble a 16 year old /r/atheism user.

reminder that this is part of why he's so amazing

scaruffi.com/vol1/beatles.html

Right, he is, which proves just how worthless they ultimately are. At least Christgau makes me laugh sometimes.

Nailed it.

Attached: 1566791857979s.jpg (125x94, 3K)

He once included a section on his autobiography page that he was harassed by us frequently. He's since removed it.

No, because he isn't. Picrelated is.

Attached: markprindle.jpg (480x360, 13K)

although i don't emphatize with scarufficore i can say that most of the time we like a lot of the same albums and my opinions also apply to him alot.

>gives circus music that sounds superficially complicated 8,5/10 in your path
I dont mind him, as long as people dont take seriously anything he wrote about jazz or classical.

Shitty faggot

The debut rammstein album blows all of that shit away

People here hate him now.

He's too good for this board of retards and children

only him and and christgau are worthy of respect. yea, I said christgau. he's a based retard fight me

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-24-21-49-20.png (720x1280, 323K)

link

>Shows groundbreaking metal albums
I don't see a problem here. Are you just butthurt that he doesn't give metal a higher score? Metal is an inferior genre.

Attached: scaruffi on lennon.jpg (1200x1197, 510K)