He'll go down in history as one of hip hop's most tragic heroes...

He'll go down in history as one of hip hop's most tragic heroes. Imagine innovating the sound which defined a decade yet not seeing any of that success and subsequently going full potato in the process.

Attached: sgp1568064449485.jpg (888x888, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YQ-pcFsvf4A
archive.is/jiD77
youtube.com/watch?v=e-ZP7LqYIsI
youtube.com/watch?v=qUbcgtHe3PQ
youtube.com/watch?v=an06QPM6qGM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reminder that Billie Eyelash jacked Purrp's beats.

Attached: 20190923_221131.jpg (1198x212, 62K)

Purrp drowned so Eyelash could swim.

lol why do his face look like that

He's severely autistic don't be ableist.

This isn’t autism. This is being a hoodrat.

what a retard

No he literally has autism. I found this out today and I respect him more for it.

youtube.com/watch?v=YQ-pcFsvf4A
Wow...

I think they were talking about his tattoos...

I see.

Why do people care about his career more than he does, if he doesn't give a fuck then neither should anyone else

To be fair, he was pretty much robbed.

All he did was bring back a style created by memphis 25+ years ago

>going full potato
?

Not really. Nothing in the music industry really fucked him over, him deleting all of his most well known material and being much harder to keep track than the average artist of is what made things go south.

>implying he would have had to sell out to be successful

I didn't imply that. I'm saying that he was already successful and his own decisions unrelated to business fucked up his success.

reddit

archive.is/jiD77

youtube.com/watch?v=e-ZP7LqYIsI

Purrp and Yung Lean will never be recognized as much as they should for pioneering entire genres

This.

Who's the chick with him?

Did he just say he lost his virginity at 9?

That's molestation.

What fucking genres? You SoundCloud kiddies are nuts.

why is he so rude

t. never listened to sgp

I have but to say that he invented genres is retarded dickriding

bruh

BRUH

The only reason why most rap and even pop music sounds dark and minimalist right now is because of him.

I don't think you could have used more meaningless words to describe music. What constitutes dark or minimalist rap? What did he do that wasn't already done in the underground Memphis scene? To put it even more simply, you'd be hard pressed to name 5 rappers that make music that remotely sound like Blackland Radio, assuming that's the project you're on his nutsack about.

you've clearly never heard any of his beats if you think they are just a mid 90s memphis clone and you've definitely never heard his post raider klan beats which sound like nothing you can hear anywhere else

This shit is fantastic.
youtube.com/watch?v=qUbcgtHe3PQ
youtube.com/watch?v=an06QPM6qGM

Okay boomer proceed to think that that Trap and its sub-genres are irrelevant and your favorite rockist tunes or lyrical hip-hop or whatever garbage you listen to haven't been dead for more than 20 years

Don't forget Bones who started the whole Emo shit that's popular now

I'm 20 you faggot, I just find it funny when retards classify rapping about arizona tea over a production style done probably before you were born as a new genre

well not really it seems to me that she's just trying to profit off of xxxtentacion's sound which i guess you could say sgp was kinda responsible for and obviously x would never got famous because the underground scene wouldn't exist also denzel curry who helped x a lot wouldn't have a career (just like everyone in the underground scene because without sgp it wouldn't be a movement it would be just a couple of different artists with no connection to each other following steps of MF Doom and other 2000s underground rappers)

sgp is a good artist with a few classics under his belt but his influence is massively overstated beyond thrusting a sizeable amount of artists into the music game (most notably rushhy bandxz, in my opinion)

>20
>thinks he's not old

>it seems to me that she's just trying to profit off of xxxtentacion's sound
This.

Her new album uses A LOT of loud, distorted bass which is pretty signature to the Miami sound. Her EP from two years ago didn't use that sound at all.

Is this bait or are you genuinely an underage yung lean fanboy

Talk of molestation starts at 34:30.

I’m a white woman and I’d fuck Purrp.

Autism doesn't affect your face you dingus

Yes it does. There's a distinctly "autist" look, like you look like you have non-stop brain fog.

You must have non-stop brain fog if you're retarded enough to think that

What the fuck is up with his gigantic fucking head and tiny face?

of course you would.

Examples?