Which state has produced the fewest notable artists?

which state has produced the fewest notable artists?

Attached: States.png (1310x796, 115K)

Iowa, Montana, and Wyoming

sober

What are people from Indiana like

South Dakota

Delaware

Nice

Probably Nebraska

Source: I live there and can't name a single artist from here

Attached: 1506396482351.jpg (844x477, 74K)

danm...

they suck. bored and addicted to heroin

what did user mean by this?

I live in Vermont and I love it but it feels like no musician/band of worth ever came out of here except Tom Rush

what about Bruce Springsteen?

ITT: retards

as a life-long Mainer, I can assure you we have produced literally nothing of music value

Attached: map1_maine_web.jpg (2513x3113, 1.98M)

Phish. they suck though.

Grew up in Louisiana, lived in Boston, Philly, Chicago, Los Angeles, Phoenix and Evansville, Indiana and moved to Maine last year... I can, without a doubt confirm this statement... How the fuck did you manage to be a lifer here?

allow yourself to experience them without the fear of being labeled a boomer.

kek

We're all missing the obvious true answer: Alaska. Like what the fuck is even in Alaska other than Anchorage? Fucking jack shit. Miles of mountains ice and trees.

Delaware

I have and they made me fall asleep and drool all over my desk

uh no sweaty people in Indiana smoke meth and mids

I don't personally care for them, but Slipknot puts the lie to Iowa.

Kentucky has slint. That is all.

got rejected from all the out of state colleges I applied to lol and didn't want to work in Assachusetts so here I am, bored and lonely in Bangor. beautiful autumn is coming though, I have that.

Attached: 0419_-_nVaoBQ2.png (396x385, 149K)

they had Portugal. The Man and Jewel but they both left. but that's still more than Maine.

id m theftable and big blood just off the top of my head. are pretty great

>Portugal. The Man
Damn I had no idea. That's actually kinda interesting.
At least Maine has those Bull Moose stores I guess (lol).

yeah, but OP said "notable"

Attached: 1531081167697.png (809x676, 77K)

>Bull Moose
lol. I remember trying to sell things in there when I was young and they'd offer me like a 80 cents for something actually worth $30.

Yeah trade ins are shit-tier money. They cater to buyfags though so I like them. I drive over to your state every once and a while to buy some stuff.
>NHfag btw

Bright Eyes is pretty beloved

yeah, most of my music collection was bought from them.

Portland here... You got it good man... Portland is a shithole and what the fuck is up with rent?! Craft beer and fucking hipsters. It's offensive. Getting out ASAP

Saddle Creek records

This. Literally the only semi popular band to come from SD is the spill canvas and nobody outside of the state has ever heard of them.

>every time there's a thread like this I'm reminded that my state has based as fuck GG Allen

where are you going

Virginia, I'm even from there and we don't have much at all.

WEST VIRGINIAAAAAAA

Attached: 14e6616bbcc14a1881c5cd10281fc89e.jpg (770x995, 83K)

>Portland is a shithole and what the fuck is up with rent?
Portland is too small. it's like Boston in that respect. and it's becoming trendy now so the population is actually growing for once in a long time. the rent is way too high compared to the job opportunities, nightlife, and awful public transport (or lack thereof). most New England cities seem to be unaffordable but luckily most our cities in Maine have stayed more affordable. it can get boring but at least it's beautiful and you don't have to worry about getting shot, pollution, or traffic.

fuck Lewiston though. fuck Lewiston so much.

big blood (and cerberus shoal and fire on fire) are all pretty well known and well regarded

No clue... pretty much have my pick of places. I wanted to be close to Boston so I came here but it's really not worth it. I am currently looking at Europe. I enjoyed eastern europe when I was there.

Lewiston can eat my ass. Already dealt with Lewiston personally when a resident wanted me dead and police got involved. It was insane.

Virginia has a lot of notable artists, user. not many good ones though.

Chris Brown
D'Angelo
Dave Grohl
Dave Matthews Band
Pharrell
Missy Elliott
Pusha T
Timbaland

john luther adams

every bluegrass and a lot of country musicians are from Kentucky
Loretta Lynn had a movie made about her too, dammit

Milo (the rapper) is based in Maine. I don't think he's from there though, just moved there to live a quiet life.

Based

I was gonna say my own (NH) but we have both GG Allin and the Shaggs, so I guess it’s some state I haven’t thought of

Hawaii