Walk into target

>walk into target
>they're playing inspiration information by shuggie otis
Ok that was kinda based
Ever hear any actually good music in public Yea Forums?

Attached: 5951.png (400x400, 11K)

tgt team lead checking in
sure, we do play based stuff sometimes, but its usually top40.
there no variation for the most part, its internet-based but controlled by corporate and loops every 4 hours.
some songs are added but rarely are any removed. ive heard some shitty cover of bizarre love triangle every week since we got the system put in last fall, except for December when it was christmas music.
playing music over the PA was a mistake.
i miss pushing trucks in total silence, or being able to hear whatever the loser metalheads were playing that morning.
now all i hear is dance mixes till the sunrises.
:\

I heard julia holter play at canes once, pretty comfy

Attached: canes.00-febf25b65056a36_febf26bb-5056-a36a-07fb3d724f183f5f.jpg (1200x800, 124K)

Yeah I hear ya man, I thought it was pretty cool to hear a song I actually like but even then I'd have preferred silence just because you know that's only one song out of 50 that's any good. I work as a merch for coke and am always in stores, Kroger has the worst PA music, the same loop every day of the most garbage feel-good music.

I don't understand how canes is even in business. Their chicken is super mediocre when you can just go to chic-fil-a instead and aside from their chicken they have absolutely nothing going for them. The fries are shit, the texas toast is a dumb meme, and no one gives a shit about cole-slaw

Canes: It's better than Zaxbys™

i heard Public Image Ltd. - "Public Image" at P. Terry's and i thought that was pretty nice

I heard Poppy’s song “money” playing at a Claire’s in my local mall.

This was when she was fresh on the scene.

I also live in rural Alabama so nonetheless I was surprised

Attached: D4759C75-BF77-408F-B3B4-01B1C9F3999C.jpg (480x480, 22K)

I heard a Donald Fagen song in the grocery store once

Tame Impala at restaurant, nothing fancy but still not expected

one time at chipotle they played Kid A in it's entirety

Attached: 71I5kJS+dsL._SL1041_.jpg (1040x1041, 160K)

i refuse to believe this

big if tru

sort of related but they played megadeth on the michael berry show once if you know what that is

it was one of the singles from have you in my wilderness

they played lotus flower at Walmart. that confused the shit out of me, but I thought that was pretty cool.

electronics fag here, the comment about loser metalheads is real
same songs play everyday, but luckily i have speaker displays to listen to american football and neutral milk hotel all day
sometimes i hide in the stock room just because the music is so terrible.

my local liquor store lets whoever is working play music. usually when i go in it's gramatik which they say the young and old people dig

hiding in the stockroom was a way of life when i used to be in electronics, many moons ago
sit at the top of the ladder and turn down the walkie dont get me started

yea you luckily dont have to deal with the preview stations (in the middle of entertainment) or the skylanders displays these days, they always made a ruckus.

i am just trying to comprehend what focus group they spoke to that demanded target started play music?

Its the sauce, man

heard neutral milk hotel at mcdonalds

I've heard Circle in the Sand twice in the past week at different stores, today being the second time, and Big Time by Peter Gabriel at Super Target a week or two ago which was extremely based.

well thats just normal pop music tho

yeah but those songs rule

>walk into target
>CHVRCHES is playing
Fuck.

>work there
>hear two door cinema club
shit they should play more
>music changes
>they do
>all the bad stuff off new albums
cant win em all

Chic-fil-a is the biggest meme establishment in the world. It's not even worth mentioning in the laynes canes zaxbys debate.

Not gonna lie, I play mucore at work almost every single day