Probably the most influential artist of the 2010s

Probably the most influential artist of the 2010s

Completely and utterly changed the whole music landscape with his boundary pushing productions that were years ahead of their time.

Every single he has released has become a major hit.

Still incredibly relevant. (1B plays on spotify for 2018 singles)

Attached: recognition.jpg (650x430, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IxxstCcJlsc
youtube.com/watch?v=X46t8ZFqUB4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't know who this is

Who is this op

Avicii

A poor man's Calvin Harris

yeah yeah PLUR and all that
you dumb little frat boy lmao

IF OUR LOVE'S INSANITY WHY ARE YOU MY CLARITY

youtube.com/watch?v=IxxstCcJlsc

Attached: cb6.jpg (746x541, 45K)

Attached: gcwaw7izkzo11.png (584x475, 290K)

still slaps

youtube.com/watch?v=X46t8ZFqUB4

i dunno, there's something about that clarity track that makes me return every so often, as much as I hate to admit it.

Cool but hes influenced by Gym Class Heroes just like Death Grips and Jpeg Mafia and Arca and David Bowie. Therefore Gym Class Heroes influenced the world.

Attached: 79322B80-1F9E-4DD9-B258-E23F94317F89.jpg (660x440, 137K)

what

this, nowadays i just browse /bleep/ but for some reason i still have a soft spot for this song

Hes made the most listenable Selena Gomes track, and the most listenable Ariana Grande track. And for that. I thank him.

Theres some tool shilling gym class heroes of all groups on this board. They cycled through all the generic pop artists of the 2000s and are now moving to the early 2010s.

Yea notice how every once in a while some contrarian faggot shills for some bullshit like my chemical romance or linkin park on this board? And once in those whiles one artists catch on and become le nostalgia. Look at the minecraft song shit from a month ago.

I noticed Minecraft music was about to knock danny brown out of his top spot on RYM. lol

Attached: what.png (943x632, 128K)

its excellent so I don't see the problem

Its just a bunch of jingles maybe it has some nostalgia value to zoomers.

If you think "Sweden" is a good track you need to get into some actual classical music holy crap.

why is this so funny

Don't know why i feel nostalgic for 2010-2013

sweden is a good track.
cheers.