/rym/ sonemic thread

music edition

Attached: meme.png (1360x1108, 1.23M)

Other urls found in this thread:

rateyourmusic.com/rgenre/set?album_id=3511702
rateyourmusic.com/board_message?message_id=4509174&find=4510792&src=sr#msg4510792
web.archive.org/web/20130211011438/http://www.last.fm:80/user/Midwayer
rateyourmusic.com/~partydad
rateyourmusic.com/~riceshoes
glitchwave.com/user/riceshoes
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bratty's arbitrary hatred of the cure and similar music absolutely reeks of a hitherto toxic relationship

>karlhalliday doing the s.oy face

what do you mean? arbitrary how?

post brutal btfoings
rateyourmusic.com/rgenre/set?album_id=3511702
rateyourmusic.com/board_message?message_id=4509174&find=4510792&src=sr#msg4510792
web.archive.org/web/20130211011438/http://www.last.fm:80/user/Midwayer

you're the biggest fucking loser here for still obsessing over what rich said ten years ago. no life, no friends, no nothing. pathetic

how's that for brutal

t. rich

t. unwrapping

i reported you for ban evasion btw ;)

Shut the Fuck up sal

shut the fuck up sperg

based

This

Imagine using rym enough to where you can recognize all of these faggots

I can't

Who's the girl?

why do most of them look mentally ill?

Out of all the things you could dedicate your time to. It’s keeping track of rym accounts.

~Decibelle

You should join our discord

All the best rymers don't take pictures because they don't use rym like it's social media.

he said girl

ugly incel cope

Sonemic Interview: AntiWarhol - From Avant-Teens to Affirmative Action

rateyourmusic.com/~partydad

Add me up nigguhs

bump

would read

false - i took mine down so it wouldn't end up in these threads

Link me up senpai

rateyourmusic.com/~riceshoes
glitchwave.com/user/riceshoes

i love to watch movies while listening to music it enchantes the experience like a drug if you watch the movies it is like a music video i mute the album and listen to the film and look at the cover if you stare for long enough you swear the cover was moving to the rhythms music is awesome :3 i had a job interview today and the interviewer asked me what my hobbys were and i said listening to music and she asked what kind so i said oh you know .. morton feldman basic channel dadawah lrd Radiohead and i think i got the job except at one point she asked me to if she could use the bathroom and i was confused so i blurted out the wikipedia article on the history of circumcision and i dont know if she could but she may but i recovered i hope they dont call my references the high skool on my resume doesmt even exist

Attached: sdfasdf.jpg (259x194, 9K)

An utter atrocity exhibition for sure, yet there IS some masochistic delights to be had here, simply from the dizzying levels of inane lameness on display. And I did genuinely guffaw at the scene where they sparked the mini-me up the ice and into the goal.

Lmao

i’m not sure that’s something you can easily discern just from looking at people’s faces.
with that said, yes a lot of them do have that classic “deer in headlights” mentally unhinged look to them. it’s hard being high IQ...

It's the (meme or actual) autism.

Louis and Kaitlynn in particular have that piercing psychopathic look in their eyes. Sal looks bored, Lad and Bratty look like emotionless golems.

Oinopa looks dead inside, CrystalBird looks fucking nuts in general, AntiWarhol looks like a covert narcissist.

>social butterfly
>high IQ
>immaculate taste in music, film, literature and haute couture
>academically accomplished
>cheekbones to die for

how does he do it bros

Attached: lad.jpg (402x621, 59K)

i heard he got arrested for throwing up a nazi salute in berlin

uhs

>Why yes, techno interests me, how could you tell?

~ignoramus~

BASED LAD
the only rym-celeb worth shit, fuck these other retards and everyone orbiting them

no e-penis, no joys, no nothing...

he's a bisexual HIV ridden communist who fakerates on a website no one cares about in order to grow his e-penis for a bunch of basement dwellers

based if true

Attached: 2782464204391555812.jpg (1080x1080, 124K)

>dude entry level classical and improv picks lmao
>dude i'm totally not droning karlhalliday for techno lmao
>dude i totally listen to 20 albums and read 10 books every single day lmao

have sex

fakerating is literally the point of rym brainlet

spread them cheeks, sean

you guys are even bigger losers than the kpop shitters.

>implying sean uses Yea Forums

here's your (You)

he used to post in chart threads

it's bait, sean used to be a huge chanfag when he was ~landscape_suicide and ~cosmictones, he still thinks this shit is funny.

can someone in this thread rec pic related to some high profile rymer

Attached: goth gucci chambers.jpg (700x700, 123K)