ITT: Intense or aggressive live performances...

ITT: Intense or aggressive live performances. Not necessarily violent in the physical sense (although they can be) just extremely expressive. A moment where the artists really tapped into something primal if you will (I know that sounds kind of pretentious but I can't think of a better way to put it)

For example
youtu.be/OC8rtCHcV4I
youtu.be/1woMEExMZXg
youtu.be/Exf1SyjBlBg
youtu.be/65AuS9UUGmw
youtu.be/gAtnI-_91UA
youtu.be/MUqffRXBp1Y

Any genre is welcome I just posted edgy music because that's what I predominately listen to

Attached: 162353.jpg (216x320, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ji6P-iYYWD4
youtube.com/watch?v=646pzWMHTRA
youtu.be/TPuf2adIwZ8
youtu.be/Y2cL1CrTzzI?t=674
youtu.be/KQ4E0OpPH4U?t=159
youtube.com/watch?v=yHES9YAGGkU
youtu.be/Uu9lUbf5GQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=c3Na6oy8c9E
youtu.be/DA89u0-XJbI
youtube.com/watch?v=dz5PncC8ZhU
youtu.be/MdCRcrgX080
youtu.be/mOf6w59jz_g
youtu.be/qYgPYRrjVjs
youtu.be/F0FevPSXFz0
youtu.be/Q4OuWtqmGLI
youtu.be/8qbzvNoaVEs?t=151
youtu.be/ncU7sWLVFk0
youtube.com/watch?v=bRMSjidUB_o
youtube.com/watch?v=Y8klW9trVTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=mqvQOACorAY
youtu.be/ZEh3mO9MPV0
youtu.be/sV7ipJxHSd0
youtu.be/2yJIdLFzatw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=ji6P-iYYWD4

youtube.com/watch?v=646pzWMHTRA

Damn I really like this what is this bands name in English

Haha this brings me back to when I got super into noise music as a teen it's really too bad some of Hanatrash's more infamous performances didn't get put to video (such as the bulldozer gig and the one where Yamantaka nearly sliced his own leg off with a circular saw)
This one is a treasure though:
youtu.be/TPuf2adIwZ8

grajdanskaya oborona/yanka/putti/letov

youtu.be/Y2cL1CrTzzI?t=674
youtu.be/KQ4E0OpPH4U?t=159

plasmatic live shows were the only shows where the shit going on stage is wilder than anything going on in the crowd nomatter what kind of hard drugs are braught in.

youtube.com/watch?v=yHES9YAGGkU

Holy shit that's crazy how have I never heard of this band. Also is the singer a tranny lol

I actually meant to post that swans video in the op lmao also this Jesus lizard performance
youtu.be/Uu9lUbf5GQ0

No but one of the Koopa kids is named after her.

Fuck lmao some cunt bottled him pretty good

that classic GG Allin vid

Yeah it's fucking awesome how he just gets back up and brushes it off lol some iggy pop shit

youtube.com/watch?v=c3Na6oy8c9E

Which one? Theres several lmao

youtu.be/DA89u0-XJbI

everyone really, but i always haŠ² a soft spot for this one
youtube.com/watch?v=dz5PncC8ZhU

no, that's wendy she's just terrifying.

Attached: 5fbe5bf5a3fdf0f3560c8d5c711f0d8e--punk-rock-style-punkrock.jpg (236x340, 19K)

youtu.be/MdCRcrgX080

youtu.be/mOf6w59jz_g

youtu.be/qYgPYRrjVjs

youtu.be/F0FevPSXFz0

youtu.be/Q4OuWtqmGLI

Tell me which one if any ya like OP

Attached: AD150328-9D3E-4666-BBE3-B23F2D7645D6.jpg (444x574, 173K)

youtu.be/8qbzvNoaVEs?t=151
not entirely related to the thread but she also drove a bus into a stack of tvs for a music video, but to add onto that she climbed onto the roof and started dancing on it, or humping I don't remember.

OH FUCK HOW COULD I FORGET FEAR

youtu.be/ncU7sWLVFk0

THEY HAD the most intense concerts bruh

It's so funny how in the 90s people looked at stuff like gg allin or columbine or the Oklahoma city bombing or the Unabomber as just aberrations in an otherwise perfectly fine world order and noe all of those things are just mainstream trends and idols for an entire generation of doomer young people

I've actually seen all of these before but I am glad you posted them because they remind me of a friend of mine who basically has become an anarchist hobo for the last five years and has spent most of his time travelling the countries on trains, doing drugs, and trying to survive on the road. We used to listen to all of this type of shit when we were both teens in high school. I haven't spoken to him in at least a year (not for any other reason than his living circumstances make him very hard to keep in contact with) but I like being reminded of him from time to time so thanks m8
Why can't I find a girl like this

I am him retard

youtube.com/watch?v=bRMSjidUB_o

>smashing up expensive things makes me cum

Attached: 6EE8939D-4BDC-4C51-A37A-5454BD7E9360.jpg (396x263, 19K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Y8klW9trVTQ

youtube.com/watch?v=mqvQOACorAY

youtu.be/ZEh3mO9MPV0
youtu.be/sV7ipJxHSd0
youtu.be/2yJIdLFzatw