Retard poser kills innocent man who was his friend and gave him the fame he had for no reason

>retard poser kills innocent man who was his friend and gave him the fame he had for no reason
remind me again why people defend him?

Attached: Varg_Vikernes-2.jpg (640x666, 181K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jlNJCgbRTDE?t=107
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's one of the few non fat retards the right has to parade around

he is still very retarded tho

lords of chaos was apparently almost all made up especially the parts with him in it, but it's still fucked that he killed euronymous desu

he is a bad person. honestly i think boys defend him because he is a cute

according to him euronymous was the one that attacked him first. so i guess there's nothing wrong with self defense. but idk if you stab someone 16 times in the back and twice in the head out of self defense.

Euronymous was a piece of shit too who had it coming. Varg was the lesser of two evils between them. Ideally both of them would be dead, but we can't always have nice things.

it wasn't portrayed like that in the movie at all, in the movie euronymous does literally nothing wrong other than take credit for some shit. do i have it all wrong?

He fell on a lamp

The lamp framed him.

>taking scenes from biopics as fact
dude

>according to him
Since when do people listen and believe the criminals who committed the deed. It really shows how morally weak and gullible those far right people are.
Varg himself is so full of shit and contradictions, it's hilarious. He's literally the stereotypical bad immigrant.

>defending euronymous
literal commie
shitty riffs
takes all credit from dead
uses dead's suicide for profit
makes blackmetal about 'evil' image, sans music

and people still hail this virgin as the driving force behind blackmetal when varg literally burned churches and commited murder rather than just writing in his fagy diary about it.

Attached: euronymous-belly-shirt.jpg (651x417, 46K)

do you even know what you're talking about in relation to the case or did you just want an excuse to say "far right"?

do you think he ever got raped while in prison

Many times exclusively by black bulls

someone explain to me why the film portrayed him as a nazi when he was literally never a nazi or expressed nazi sentiments? it's like they tried to make it obvious the flick was made in current year

Is there a bigger meme band in metal than Mayhem? All their music sucks ass.

I'm glad that Euronymous died. The way he treated Dead's body was horrible.

Yes, I know the story, I'm a blackie. His side of the story sounds like what a sociopath would say.
btw, he also killed a fireman with his arsons. How are you gonna defend that? Oh yeah, of course, fascists are ok with murder, no need to talk about it.

Except he totally was during his early years in jail

>he also killed a fireman with his arsons
a fireman died trying to fight a fire that he started you fucking sensationalist imbecile, that''s not "killing a fireman with his arsons".

>mother nature should go to jail for starting all those wildfires that firemen die in
i don't see your point here

Nice mental gymnastics faggot

Proof?

Probably not, it's Norway, not America. On the other hand, who knows if he had lovers over there. A hole is a hole, you know

Just like I said, you're morally weak. No arson started by varg, no dead fireman, how hard is that?

He started one of the biggest fascist group in Norway while in jail. Hell, just check the pictures from time and tell me he doesn't dress in a dubious way. (I'm not saying he didn't drop these beliefs since then)

your brain is so goddam smooth
so by your logic if the mauser factory didnt exist wwii wouldve never happened

he admits to aswell on now shutdown channel ThuleanPerspective, especially during prison you can see him with a hitler youth haircut and being openly pro Nazi. In the same video however he does say he renounces it now and tries to focus on what he can control in his day to day life

>Lol bro he didn't kill him the knife did
Take a lap

He's extra retarded to make up for it though.

>a knife being a non-sentient object being wielded by someone
>a firefighter getting PAID to do his JOB dying on the job
your brain is literally so smooth

>your brain is so goddam smooth
Speak for yourself.
So, if I start a fire in your house, my responsibility would stop after I drop the match and you wouldn't blame me if someone died after I left?

Daily reminder Varg secretly converted to Islam when he lived in Iraq and is a crypto-Islamist shill who is purposefully making the white nationalists he tricked act in a counterproductive way ("don't vote, don't lift weights, don't use modern medicine")

Listen mongoloid firefighters 99% do nothing but sit around. The faggot STARTED the fire they had to respond to and one died as a result of the faggot vargs actions.

Or do cops not get killed by someone because "it's part of the job"? Fucking idiot

Attached: 1569136735031.png (547x386, 223K)

i wouldn’t blame you if a firefighter died retard because his JOB is to risk his life you fucking imbecile. are you just pretending to be this thick?

cops do get killed as part of the job, whats your point?

That intent matters dipshit. A wild fire =/= arson

You are one dense motherfucker

Varg has histrionic personality disorder. In every one of his stories, he's the good guy, and everybody else is out to get him.
Whether it's Euronymous, the guys in Immortal, the guys in Emperor, the justice system, his neighbors, all his stories followed the exact same pattern. When everyone is an asshole to you from your point of view, the common denominator is you.

The dude made a video where he talked about how pure and traditional he's been his entire life, and when commenters started bringing up his old interviews where he talked about fucking random coke addled raver girls at techno clubs, and interviews where he promoted pedophilia because it's "sick and cool", he just blocked them.

Im an ethno-nationalist (not the kind that endorses any kind of violence) and I can't see how anybody follows this guy. you have to be a complete sucker.

According to Fenriz, Euroni literally invented the blacked metal riff

Attached: 10408072_866527516722515_4658310444013073372_n.jpg (540x720, 52K)

I honestly don't see the difference between varg and some backward islamist immigrant living in Paris suburbs.
>anti-social ideology, refuse to abide to the simplest rules of his welcoming country
>unemployed and useless for society (silly Frenchmen, I'll squat their land and shit in their mouth)
>refuse to learn to speak the language 10+ years after arrival (how antisocial and reclusive can you get?)
>shit countless irrelevant children, get my tax money for it
>criminal past and suspicion of terrorist activities
>follower of a retarded religion
>tries to corrupt other people to follow him in his paranoid insanity
>worship his car (just drive around in his Lada all day)
>for sexual repression, but probably sex addicted (see exhausted wife) and a closeted gay

I don't think you can really invent tremolo picking and minor thirds.

yes, intent matters. the fire wasn’t started with the intention of killing a fireman. now that everyone can see how retarded you are and the hole you dug yoursef into, fuck off.

His mind is so fucked up, it's fascinating

He is actually significantly worse, ME and African immigrants sometimes actually start businesses and have somewhat functioning communities.

Yeah that works maybe if you're a retard who thinks firefighters won't respond to a fire

foresight of consequences is not the same as intent. it’s literally one of the first rules of criminal law. stop embarrassing yourself any more than you already have you morally deluded prick.

>Burning a building is totally safe and has no risks of causing death
Jesus Fuck, stop defending that retard

Guess people shouldn't be charged for manslaughter then by your logic? Drunk drivers don't INTEND to kill people they run into after all

>Morally deluded
This speaks volumes b t w

>unrelated analogies
continue living in fantasy land guy, he was never charged with the firefighter death because, again, foresight of consequences is not the same as intent. firefighter was just doing his job. i’m sorry your dad burned to death and that’s why you feel the need to mix your emotions into places they don’t belong.

Some eurocuck country sticking to the minimum charges doesn't mean anything. In the states it would have been an easy manslaughter

intention and foresight in criminal law also exists in america, and he would definitely not been charged for that. and you just showed your smoothbrain for real. i’m out. pleasure handing your ass to you, don’t try this whole debating without knowing what you’re talking about thing again.

>continue living in fantasy land guy
We're not the ones thinking varg dindu nothing

don’t care about vikernes either way, the lack of logic and highly confused almost dramatic/histrionic morality here is just too funny

>Running away
Figures a degenerate defending a literal murderer because he shares his politics would be a chicken shit

i don’t share his politics, or even know enough about him to give a shit either way, you must be projecting your own disagreements with his ideologies onto me. i did stick around to see if you would only respond to the part of the post where i said i was leaving, instead of the response to your braindead argument or even attempting to pull something out of your ass. and you did ofc. you just can’t quit giving yourself L’s i don’t even have to try.

It's not against the law to be a piece of shit alcoholic, cheat on your wife, gaslight your relatives, fuck everything that move, be a couch potato and so on, you won't be punished for it, but it's still morally wrong.
I don't care about how the law see varg regarding the arson. All I know is that he knew perfectly well that what he was doing was screwed up and that it could go wrong, even causing death, but he did it anyway.
What about blowing up that commie youth building, do you think it would have gone well, no victims besides the building. Come on, varg didn't give a damn about that.
I don't care about your law, he caused the fireman's death in my book.

>Has to reply again after he threatens to take his ball and go home
Get a load of this guy

imagine dying to save an empty church at night. he had it coming desu

>shitting on firemen doing their job
how long can a fascist get?

i'm not a fascist

low*

For the thrill of accepting something taboo (remember the first time you told yourself "yeah I guess taking another person's life is not such a big deal").
The guy is also manipulative and kinda a father figure for people who didn't have any.

jesus the mental gymnastics in this post

imagine thinking an anarcho-primitivist who thinks state power is illegitimate is a fascist because he said mean things about brown people

>thinking gaslighting is a real thing
read less Vice/Buzzfeed

Nice gaslight sociopath.

Calmhitler.jpg
You are not intelligent or clever.

Didn't Euronymous literally encourage his friend and bandmember to kill himself? And then when he actually shot his head with a shotgun, Euronymous took pictures of it and even posed his dead body with a shotgun for their album cover. You're complaining because Varg killed that guy lol

what does my intelligence/cleverness have to do with anything? you still haven't explained how an anarcho-primitivist who hates government in general is "fascist"

>believing anything that's coming out of the lord of chaos aka black metal's book of lies

he was talking about the poster who rejoiced about fireman dying in service, not varg, dipshit

also, anprim are reactionnaries and delusional idiots

this is established stuff Hellhammer or Necrobutcher could tell you, it's not just Varg's word. some black metal guys defended Euronymous by saying "yeah, he was always making death threats to people he didn't like." he was like that.
tourist.

cursed nazi thread

bullshit, the only thing africans can run are hair salons for other africans, they are completely inept in anything else. Meds are okay thou, can even become doctors and scientists from time to time.

>he was always making death threats to people he didn't like
aka shit talking
how many people did euronymous kill exactly?
if you think his death was a good thing for black metal, you're fucking the tourist. the guy was a visionnary and a fucking great guitarist. if you were a true metalfag and not some bandwagon jumping poltard, you'd be bummed about it, not side with cunt krishna

if you had a more intellectual job or went to college, you wouldn't say that. I had plenty of arabic and black engineer coworkers

Based

oh the ironiy

Attached: bash the fash.jpg (1024x768, 121K)

>innocent man
Euronymous was planning to kill Varg and film it.
It's formally acknowledged by the judge who convicted Varg, the police acknowledged it multiple times.
youtu.be/jlNJCgbRTDE?t=107

>I'm an ethno-nationalist (not the kind that endorses any kind of violence)
if you wanna be an ethnonationalist sure but don't be delusional and think it's achievable without violence

next he will say he has a ten inches cock and you won't question him either

Who is the elf next to him?

Attached: 1567706971606.jpg (576x768, 127K)

Gorgoroth

we got a metal connoisseur over here

after we get our ethno-state, I hope we can sort and separate people based on their blood type, hair color and stature (for a start)

Attached: 1545422314065.png (860x908, 998K)

>if you wanna be an ethnonationalist sure but don't be delusional and think it's achievable without violence
it is if your country is at least 90% white which is still the case everywhere in europe except maybe Uk and france

Jorn from Hades Almighty I think

Varg is against lifting? That is a step too far, not even the dude who wrote Filosofem can take me away from the Temple ov Steel

>write and record top quality albums at an impressive pace, expanding the boundaries of you genre each time
>have impeccable taste in music
>bang electro broads left and right, creating at least one single mother
>burn churches, intimidate Finns and kill those in your way
>smile it all off like a champ
Pre-prison Varg was the most based human on the planet but he went insane in there

his life creating youtube videos nobody watches and living on a farm is the endgame for most people here

Yes, he's against it, because when you're lifting, you are not learning how to live like a miserable peasant from 1000 years ago and that's bad.

Yeah, he claimed lifting is for "drug addicts." even people who don't use roids, he insisted manual labor is the only good way to build muscle for some nonsensical reason.

for me, the fact that he doesn't have a dog gave it away