Im 43 and i can't stop watching this video

im 43 and i can't stop watching this video

Attached: clairooooo.png (646x404, 510K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZVw-VFvgQpw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pedo

Go to therapy, having sex will just make this one worse

ART IS ANYHTING THAT MOVES U
- SHIA LABOUEF ON HOT )NES

Yikes

she's cute
the song is catchy
it's down to earth, accessible to the commoner

not much to explain here

imagine watching rocco and nacho with her

he's talking about the video and he's a pedo

she's jail bait
not a felony

>meanwhile there's reams of evidence spilling into the memory hole about how elites have been fucking young teenagers for the past two decades with no consequence to their social status or wealth

Somebody post the "don't need ur negativity" image.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZVw-VFvgQpw

this is the ultimate young incel fantasy, successful business men are busy and have a lower than average sex drive

Wew lad I knew Clairofags were bad but I didn't know they were this bad

cool thanks for the info

Attached: PrinceAndrewWithEpsteinGirl.jpg (750x499, 35K)

>an outlier is sign of a systemic problem
nope

Attached: 1567294042749.gif (170x300, 1.32M)

Yeah probably Jeffrey Epstein was just flying underage prostitutes around on planes for fun and didn't have any clients.

honestly everyone older than 29 should kill themselves

How? She was 19 in this video

Holy fuck this is golden. How will clairofags ever recover?

Attached: tenor.png (360x346, 142K)

>being this much of a retard bootlicker

Attached: 1568329254782.png (481x501, 364K)

if you offer people cocaine they're going to do cocaine
high school girls are hot, my dude, but one guy supplying them is still one guy

That's not what we were talking about, and this isn't reddit, so gg ez.
Retard.

i hate this stupid fucking clairo bitch. she's not talented. her music is shit. she's not relevant. she's not even fucking pretty. stop spamming her here you fucking retards.

that's exactly what you're talking about: the only guy you have a lick of vague circumstantial evidence on is epstein, and i'm giving you that, but it's one guy, basically you're a schizo incel living in a conspiracy theory

Clairo is the cutest thing I've ever seen. She is cuter than cats. She is so pure, god gave her arthritis so we don't mistaken her for a goddess and even though I still worship her. I hope no boy gets close to her and spoil her. I'm still jealous or the boy that made her wear skirts and used her. I hope he is imaginary and she is pure. Love her!

i want to be her not to fuck her

okay mr goldstein

Yikes. This is even worse.

sex is aggressive and unnecessary
cuddling & mutual masturbation is far more comfortable for couples

I don’t see how anyone could like something so vapid. This is like something my little sister would write. Read a book or go hiking guys

if u ignore all the memes and everything, she actually sings quite well for someone untrained, and actually the untrained aspect adds some intimacy. her songs on youtube with her and just an acoustic are very comfy and i like them . that is basically how i judge songwriter/musicians. if they can just play a guitar and sing over it, and its beautiful then i like it. granted her skill level is extremely low, but her voice is nice, and she moves it well.