ITT: artists with 0 (zero) non-white fans

ITT: artists with 0 (zero) non-white fans

Attached: 0011798810_10.jpg (1200x1200, 284K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zWCctcBQ1Z4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Peggy FUMING at the sight of this thread

All u CRACKERS riding this fake niggas dick need to get the fuck out the hip hop scene. I'm serious u white boys got no place in it and neither does this mayo lovin fake ass pussy. We don't want u we don't need u. If I see u racist CRACKERS at my show I'll fuck u up. I was in the air force u weren't. I got a hand grenade in my overalls and an AR15 in my car at all times. Come say some shit about my hairline in person and see what happens CRACKERS. I shaved my head anyway so fuck u bitch. I love myself. White boys are finished in this scene and this world. We done with u. We cuttin all u out and black people gonna be FREE from u HOES.

Attached: 1569084787662.jpg (500x559, 72K)

Based

bruh why you finna wylin out bruh? i aint finna gonna listen to no white boi ass cracka nigga fuck yall ook ook me angry

Basically every Yea Forums approved bands

come on now, he probably has a few asian fans

stfu youre white as cum and just as expendable

If you are
>South Asian/Arab/East Asian/Hispanic
>a second or third generation immigrant to a country that mostly speaks English
>actively try to keep up with non-mainstream music
>in your twenties or late teens
then what are you listening to?

basques are white user [spoiler]unlike the rest of spain[/spoiler]

It's the truth, though. When he made it big while in Baltimore, only artfags and arthoes were his fans. The actual kids on the street don't listen to faggot shit like this, but rather hyperlocal acts like Tate Kobang and YBS Skola.

So all art hoes/bros are white and all non-whites are kids on the street even though Japanese and Indian Americans have some of the highest incomes.

just go ahead and cut this one site from your dozen regularly open tabs, you don't really like it here and you shouldn't feel as if your time is so worthless that you might as well waste it here.

Did you guys know Peggy is in therapy talking with a woman who reminds him of his mother? Fighting the crackers is really taking its toll on him. Everybody wish him well.

Attached: highsnobiety.png (780x236, 23K)

No

I'll seriously respond. I live in Baltimore, so I can tell you what the demographics are here. First off, yes, the absolute vast majority of the artfags in this town are mayosapians. All the asians/indians that you are trying to fit into this demographic are all med school kids and don't really participate in broad city life. They move as soon as humanly possible because they are preyed upon by the city's underclass.

And yes, Baltimore's street life is mostly black. It's a majority black city, and what little underclass of whites is left is either dying from heroin or aging out. JPEGMAFIA is virtually an unknown figure to those people because they don't have time to fuck around reading what hip indie dorks on the internet have to say about edgy rappers. He isn't even a native and his lack of (real) Black Baltimorese dialect in his songs reflects that.

Based King shit

Attached: 16DA4E8A-8BE6-4225-921E-FA51BFE312B8.jpg (750x727, 133K)

This desu
DMV is actually the hottest place of interest right now for hip hop like how Florida was 2 years ago with xxxtentacion but the kids in DMV are mostly just rooting on the rappers that pick the most minimalist and easy to dance to beats like xanman and splurge etc

>tfw you finally make enough for the skin bleach you always wanted

>vast majority
Goalpost status: moved.

I showed this black oldhead from Brooklyn I worked with 1539 N. Calvert when it came out and he laughed at it and said it was faggot shit lmfao

>Black Kray
>Denzel Curry
>JuiceWRLD
>KanYe West
>Lil Nas X
>MC Ride
>MF DOOM
>SpaceGhostPurrp
>Syringe / Sybyr
>Tyler, the Creator
>XXXTentacion

I didn't move any goalpost, suburbanite. You're just mad that your edgy rap brah is being called out for what he is from someone who lives where he made a name for himself. Which by the way, it wasn't corner boys selling dope spreading word of mouth about him, but hip pretty little things who are terrified of their own shadows.

Peggy's eventually gonna go full misanthrope when he finally accepts that most black people will never care about his artsy bullshit no matter how many times he calls white people crackers. He will only continue to grow a whiter and whiter audience and it will eat away at him until all of his old idiotic views of the world have died. That's when he'll actually become a good artist.

Your optimism is inspiring, user.

Shawn Cee?

>ITT: artists with 0 (zero) non-white fans
>Peggy FUMING at the sight of this thread
>It's the truth, though.

lol hairline

If you're trying to state that I'm the OP, I'm not. They're probably long gone, and you're stuck with me.

lenny kravitz

Attached: 10DB77F3-485A-4E8A-954C-646AB700CF52.jpg (750x738, 47K)

you aight wyboy

No I'm claiming that you said OP's statement contained "truth."

i like this guy but whens he gonna stop acting offended over people criticising his music for being edgy

being edgy isn't even inherently a bad thing

Attached: jpeg.png (601x141, 35K)

I practice divination. I foresee much.

You must be a non-white or hate being white to be this hung up on fan demographics. I'm just stating my own observations from knowing people who were in his orbit while he was still in Baltimore, what sorts of people congregate on Yea Forums, and finally what sorts of people read music press that gives the dude glowing accolades.

literally nobody has ever thought saying "cracker" is edgy. this guy is corny af

Based and Redpilled

when do i cum next?

Let’s reread the original post that started this
>It's the truth, though. When he made it big while in Baltimore, only artfags and arthoes were his fans. The actual kids on the street don't listen to faggot shit like this, but rather hyperlocal acts like Tate Kobang and YBS Skola.
Nobody claimed all or even most art hoes are white. The OP stated that he had no non-white fans. The post you responded to said only art hoes listen to him. For that to be true doesn’t require all art hoes to be white. That’s your claim
The vast majority of art hoes are white.
All JPEGmafia fans are art hoes.
All JPEGmafia fans are white.
All JPEGmafia fans are white art hoes.
These can all be true, while still leaving room for some art hoes to not be white.

Yet loads of white people are offended by it

i doubt that, but we can say nigger if you can say cracker. only fair

No they're not. There is no racial slur that offends white people.

stfu bruh
only closet racists get offended by the word cracker

based peggy

i just think it's funny 'cause cracker means like the cracker of a wip, so it's yet another example of blacks weakening themselves with their own insults, painting themselves as the victims and not the victors. whereas whites just genuinely don't care about all the other races. 'cause we're not insecure and we don't want to be anything we're not

>Shawn Cee
>Black

Is that really the etymology of cracker? That's like slavemaster being an insult against white people

yes it's absolutely retarded, but nigs gonna nig

I'm black and I fucking love this dude.

it's supposed to call out the racialized cruelty and violence that white people have mercilessly inflicted on other races; I don't see how that's not appropriate for a slur. "Cracker" is effectively shorthand for "heartless racist".

sure thing peggy

yeah man they need to rename this place the united states of SLAVERY because of how much guys like peggy are suffering by making loads of money telling self-hating whites that he hates them. like damn this place is such a brutal shithole.

it's still referring to your opposition as dominant (because minorities all secretly believe that whites are superior even when they aren't)

>We don't want u we don't need u.
stay poor nigger, it’s better for your “”””art”””” anyway

I'm not peggy and I really do though.

However I do think it's unfortunate that black people don't really like interesting music though. Like I fucking love him, clipping., DG, etc., but I'd imagine I'd actually oddly feel somewhat alienated if I ever went to a show for them.

there is not a single thing a black person can say to a white person that any white person would find offensive. It's like a poor person making fun of a rich person for having money. Why would they be offended?

Living the dream

i think most black people just gravitate toward more mainstream stuff

They’re also terrorists, unlike the rest of Spain

>I doubt that
>is obviously bothered by it
Ever been on anywhere on the internet? I really can't see how you can be this oblivious to it. They made a whole movement thing around it. White genocide.
Lmao seething wyteboi

>i think most black people just gravitate toward more mainstream stuff
Yup, that was my point. Anything out of the mainstream or anything outside of the bubble that they listen to turns them off instantly.

I remember all the black people around me hated Yeezus for example. Most didn't even give it a chance.

youtube.com/watch?v=zWCctcBQ1Z4

Attached: 1563595945491.jpg (1024x677, 120K)

im black
new album is a 7/10
not sure why you'd leave out black people, just out of curiosity
seeing art through the strict lens of race is useless anyways
I saw this heat and I frequently go to house shows with college aged emo white kids, if you all like the music then that's all that matters

Attached: 35615.png (584x623, 826K)