Stained glass windows keep the cold outside

>Stained glass windows keep the cold outside
>While the hypocrites hide inside
>With the lies of statues in their minds
>Where the Christian religion made them blind

Real talk. Fuck this dogshit band. Music for fedora tippers.

Attached: https _images.genius.com_57b23d1eeefd8f99261c2b075b991b91.1000x1000x1.jpg (600x600, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SzjWwfCJ65s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Highly advanced bait

eat my asshole

that's a great album

the complete 1979 PiL tv appearance with Chant and the interview where Lydon walked out and Wobble was bleeped for a full 7 seconds was uploaded last month, previously only a small segment of the performance and interview was available

youtube.com/watch?v=SzjWwfCJ65s

PIL is the most overrated Post-Punk band (besides Joy Division) and those lyrics are embarrassingly bad.

Attached: 10400-BO05 Baltimore Orioles Mascot.jpg (1500x1500, 294K)

>PIL is the most overrated Post-Punk band
That would be the Pop Group. Bauhaus too if they count as post punk.

Bauhaus
overrated
kys my man

the greatest trilogy of albums in post-punk

Attached: pil.jpg (966x392, 28K)

Bauhaus is shit. So is Tones on Tail. Both as post punk and goth rock.

what he meant is that christianity makes it more difficult for you to embrace pedophilia

go orioles wooo baltimores my city baby

needs a genre classification to determine if he likes music
tones on tail
overrated
kys my man
>
>
>
>
SMOOTH UP IN YA

shitposts
misses
kys my man
>
>
>

I never really liked the music. I love the Pistols, but PIL never really did it for me. Sorry, Johnnyboy. I still love ya.

Noice, Chant is one of my fav PiL songs. That "interview" was a complete fucking joke though lol

>needs a genre classification to determine if he likes music
Not sure where you got that from. Tones on Tail may not be overrated (though their stuff is still generally considered good) but they're still shit. I just mentioned them because they were an offshoot of Bauhaus and equally not good. Was pretty disappointing when I finally got around to listening to them. I had hoped they would be better than Bauhaus.

Bauhaus
shit
kys my man
>
>
>

yeah, from the short snippet of the interview previously available it was already obvious that the tv producers were wanting a Bill Grundy part 2, shame we'll never hear exactly what Wobble said under the bleep though

Based, thanks for posting. Wish we could get the full So It Goes with Lydon and Clive James going at it (unless that was backstage)

Lol pls be b8

WHILE YOU PRAY TO A GOD
OF A BITCH SPELLED BACKWARDS IS DOG

This is the ONLY PIL album you need in your collection. Everything else sucks after this!

THIS is what John Lydon wanted THE SEX PISTOLS to sound like, NOT a second rate Who rip off, although they did it better than The Clash could ever hope to.

>not Metal Box

First Issue is good, but it's no Metal Box, that's PiL's masterpiece

Bad take

>although they did it better than The Clash could ever hope to
this is the only correct part of the post

just bc scruffi liked em doesnt mean that pop group arent pretty good