Spent my life savings on building a giant modular synth

>spent my life savings on building a giant modular synth
>dont even know anything about music or intend on making music, just like to make cool sounds

Attached: pepe.jpg (1024x576, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r1KOfj6y7FM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

and?

based

Duuuuude

do what makes you happy

realistically what else were you gonna do with the money

...gearspammer?

>implying making cool sounds isnt music
what the fuck is it, then?

what if nothing makes u happy

Make someone else happy.

no

You must not have had much of a savings

badass

Usually it’s just an inability to be in the moment. And if you fuck up your sleep, take drugs, dont eat healthy, never exercise, and never do anything actively with your mind, then you will have a hard time experiencing joy purely because your physiology is always too fucked up for it

Just play a sine wave and yell over it. You'll get plenty of Soundcloud followers.

Honestly, now that you have a big ol synth, making music is probably a lot easier than you think desu

any studies related to this, I'm genuinely curious. I feel like my brain is fucked up for real. I can't focus on anything. I don't exercise and my sleep schedule is totally fucked.

buy more gear dumbass

This.
Learn how to make layers, develop a sense of harmony and you can join a band.

I'm not OP you cuck

seems like mostly common sense

Which part are you thinking about? I know depression is empirically correlated to rumination (habitually dwelling on negative thoughts), long term sleep disturbances, inflammation (chronic stress, shitty food, lots of sugar, lack of exercise) and so on.

holy shit I check all the boxes, I have depression

you could become a great outsider artist

Also the rate of neurogenesis correlates to mental well-being (heard, not checked, but seems sensical to me). That’s things like learning, exercise, social stimulation, and certainly good sleep seems to be required as well. I’m not a medical professional, but in my opinion be careful kind of attributing stuff to depression or looking for signs that you are depressed, because you only help along the depression. But of course see if you can fix your sleep, and let go of rumination and that.

I think rsdtyler has some great material that you could check out. Not his pickup stuff, but the general social skills stuff. And the reason is that the best way to have good social skills is to learn how to feel great and let go of things like rumination. It’s really life skills, and I think he communicates it very well. You could check out this one if interested

youtube.com/watch?v=r1KOfj6y7FM

Post cool sounds

Sounds like a 18 year old who spent their $2000 birthday money aka "life savings" on something and experienced buyer's remorse for the first time because you realized you're at the age when presents become less and scarce.