So is Nicki actually retired or do you think she'll be back?

So is Nicki actually retired or do you think she'll be back?

Attached: TUzxMsq.jpg (2720x4080, 988K)

she'll be black

takeshi is going to snitch her out

upvoted!

:^)

That is far and away the best boob job I have ever seen. I don't even like fake boobs but I want to touch it just for scientific purposes to see if it feels as close to authentic as it looks.

What? This is the opposite of reality.

Show me a better boob job.

Cardi B is gonna take a dig at her in some song with a bar like "I drove Romans to retirement!" Which will prompt Nicki to go on rants for months until releasing a comeback album called "Queenikaze"

Both camps will enjoy a boost in sales and publicity ultimately ending in each one being hailed as winner according to their respective stans

I can't because all boob jobs are awful

I don't think they necessarily look at that real but they are probably my favorite fakes around

Attached: 16DFtnL.jpg (848x1136, 79K)

I prefer fake tits tho.

This is unironically no question the most virginal thing I have ever read on this website and this wesbite is a place where incels meet to plan their shooting sprees.

>This is unironically no question the most virginal thing I have ever read on this website and this wesbite is a place where incels meet to plan their shooting sprees.

sorry kid, bimbofication is a chad fetish.

>>This is unironically no question the most virginal thing I have ever read on this website and this wesbite is a place where incels meet to plan their shooting sprees.

>>>This is unironically no question the most virginal thing I have ever read on this website and this wesbite is a place where incels meet to plan their shooting sprees.

For me tits>ass

Attached: nicki bikini selfie.webm (480x852, 509K)

Kylie DeJennerate has better fake tits

Buuuuurn

Attached: 1567722153347.webm (1280x720, 2.78M)

can't wait for the day it's acceptable by people to walk around nude

She already announced her new album kek. It's fucking embarrassing.

what a jokester

Attached: 1519097024066.jpg (1012x544, 75K)

it's been a while so maybe i'm wrong but i always thought jayden jaymes had the best fake tits.

ONLY THE HOT ONES