What are some songs with fuckups that are left in?

What are some songs with fuckups that are left in?

Attached: file.png (390x359, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZCkHanF4v1w
youtu.be/I_bqOK56lu8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mQER0A0ej0M
youtu.be/CCY0bAPLZ1w?t=52
youtube.com/watch?v=7JRwxcAViH4
youtu.be/fcguRmtQe7c
youtube.com/watch?v=QjZbPA1cMIU
youtube.com/watch?v=YxW9iekNSek
youtu.be/qoNYlV07Cf8
youtube.com/watch?v=Tnc8uKJt-vs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=ZCkHanF4v1w

youtu.be/I_bqOK56lu8

At 2:56 you can hear John shout "FUCKIN HELL"
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mQER0A0ej0M

Off the top of my head
Slint – Ron
Connie Converse – Playboy of the Western World

never heard about this till now! pretty funny thanks for sharing.

You can hear the drummer yell "fuck" in Louie Louie after he dropped his stick youtu.be/CCY0bAPLZ1w?t=52

forgot timestamp, it's at around 0:53

And the FBI investigated this song for profanity or some shit didn't they? But they focused on the normal vocals and didn't catch this I guess.

Good God the 50s were fucked with all the theocratic authoritarian shit
This is the tamest shit ever

Early 60s actually for this version of the song.

>Another factor in the success of the record may have been the rumor that the lyrics were intentionally slurred by the Kingsmen—to cover up the alleged fact that the lyrics were laced with profanity, graphically depicting sex between the sailor and his lady. Crumpled pieces of paper professing to be "the real lyrics" to "Louie Louie" circulated among teens. The song was banned on many radio stations and in many places in the United States, including Indiana, where it was personally prohibited by Governor Matthew Welsh.[33][34][35][36]
>These actions were taken despite the small matter that practically no one could distinguish the actual lyrics. Denials of chicanery by Kingsmen and Ely did not stop the controversy. The FBI started a 31-month investigation into the matter and concluded they were "unable to interpret any of the wording in the record."[3] Ironically, however, drummer Lynn Easton later admitted that he yelled "Fuck" after fumbling a drumstick at 0:54 on the record.[23][37][38]

The track "Riff Wraiths" by Lightning Bolt opens with THREE false starts.
youtube.com/watch?v=7JRwxcAViH4

where did you sleep last night - nirvana mtv unplugged

he starts the 2nd part of the first verse with the start of the second verse

who cares still amazing

I like the stereo version of Helter Skelter where Ringo yells "I GOT BLISTERS ON MY FINGERS" at the end.

Franz Ferndinand - Michael
Singer coughs at the end.

the demo of Lynyrd Skynyrd's Free Bird has most of the solo missing.
the guitarist broke a string and they only had one take

youtu.be/fcguRmtQe7c

Another turning point a fork stuck in the roooad

The Godz did a cover of "You Won't See Me" by the Beatles on their second album, in which the singer forgets the lyrics to the bridge section and then an entire minute of studio banter is included before they do the entire song over again

>31 month FBI investigation over this fucking song

holy shit

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=QjZbPA1cMIU
you can hear a woman being murdered in the other room at 0:11, very popular urban legend

Attached: adventure call2.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Guns N’ Roses groupie Adriana Smith having a real orgasm while Axl fucked her in a recording booth
youtube.com/watch?v=YxW9iekNSek

around 2:20

Moon in June.
>oh, wait a minute

earl the best fucking rapper alive

How would they react to modern rap? Actually, knowing the time period I think I can guess and it wouldn't be very pretty.

I don't know if it's a fuck up, but it doesn't sound intentional and it's always pissed me off. at around 0:55-0:57 there's some random sounding bloopy sounds, they feel very out of place and I always avoided listening to this song despite liking it at the time because it just pissed me off too much. youtu.be/qoNYlV07Cf8

kinda based

youtube.com/watch?v=Tnc8uKJt-vs
drumming fuck up after the first solo

HOLY SHIT

Attached: in the aeroplane over the sea.jpg (600x593, 152K)

how was that a fuckup?

came here to post this

Nope not that one

>Detroit make some noise for human error

Why is basedboi former edgelord Tyler mainstream now while earl is still consistently slept on

Mo bamba

Almost any 90's Cat Power song

Guys I’m absolutely mortified, this cute boy goes send Lofi, and then I sent him a playlist but it says instrumental Lofi, and then I go because vocals distract you. BUT LOFI IS MOSTLY NO VOCALS, AND HALF OF THEM DO HAVE VOCALSSSSS STUPID IM STUPID IM STUPID IM STUPID, idk because he’s a boy and shit I feel like his Lofi is mostly no vocals anyway, and I’m already failing in class how do I show my face?????

what?

Okay one question is Lofi mostly no vocals?

Strange by galaxie 500 has the most cancer off-time drumming that could not have been intentional

get off Yea Forums

Answer the question first

you know i be swaggin
you should grow a beard
osama bin laden