en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linguistic_determinism#Criticism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

u kinda stupid hoe

she*

>he

i came here to say that, thanks user :)

that thing has a dick

DÖMP ET

Attached: 1537774582302.png (500x387, 291K)

>not respecting pronouns

>virtue signaling

Not this shit again

what has he done to earn my respect

His music is unironically pretty good

what have you done to earn my respect, becky?

sloppy is a woobomb

absolutely nothing which is why I have no expectations that you'd call me your highness despite my aristocratic blood, we did away with that long ago for good reason

>aristocratic blood

Attached: 85184715.jpg (500x587, 60K)

what pronoun do they prefer?

I'm thinking he

virtue signaling on an anonymous message board when there is no one to signal to. christ /pol/ is really smooth brain these days.

*she

that's pretty cringey today but absolutely how the founding fathers looked

it's just meaningless buzzwords that they see nick fuentes say when he's owning the libs

hmm

yeah i remember when the founding fathers were sweaty fedora-wearing incels

This nigger looks more manly than I do. Therefore it's a he.

why do I care about the fucking founding fathers

Samuel Long is a male name, he's a man

This dude fucks

>This nigger looks more manly than I do
Consider switching to real milk

everything you promote is signaling virtue. there's nothing authentic about your views, they're just your new age religion. it doesn't make you a better person to used "accurate gender pronouns," you're just convinced it does.

Peasant detected. Don't you have fields you should be tilling or something? lol

he's a perv in drag who cares

> it doesn't make you a better person
have you considered that maybe you use someone else's pronouns so that they feel good, not you

have you ever considered that i have absolutely no reason to live in service of the feelings of others?

sorry my lord

I don't care how a tranny feels desu

based as fuck. i bet you just go around telling everyone you meet to fuck off because you dont give a fuck

I honestly still cannot fathom why using a single word that is interchangeable in any context is seen as a massive and extreme task by you faggots

Reals over feels, facts don't care about your feelings, you can't magically change a man into a woman

nobody gives a fuck dummy. that's why you keep it on your tumblr page

wow Jesus, you're fucking badass. i'll walk on the other side of the road if I see you irl cause you're 2 cm arms are going to murder me cause you don't give a SINGLE fuck about anyone.

Because it's stupid to play along with some fag's delusion

Why is there a beautiful ginger woman disgracing the pages of my music board?

Everybody knows men make better music than women.

Unless this is just a man in disguise as a woman????

Attached: winnie_the_baphomet.jpg (530x528, 77K)

>is seen as a massive and extreme task by you faggots
because i don't believe in altering the fixed laws of reality in order to help delusional people be delusional for a little bit longer.

>you will never suck sophie's dick
why live?

it's also a fixed law of reality that you're a virgin

>fixed laws of reality
pretentious yet still wrong.

Attached: 1555535153130.jpg (1535x1200, 573K)

i'm making a big brained point that you can't seem to understand. your principles aren't coming from any reasonable foundation. if you want to prove that your views are correct, you need to be able to provide a defense for why that is. i don't live in service to how strangers feel. nobody does. and nobody should. why is it "good" to call someone their preferred pronouns? but before answering that, you must describe what "good" is, and why you believe in "good" and "bad" to begin with. like i said, it's just a new religion, except the god is just how people randomly feel at any time? i'm not convinced that your worldview is worth respecting.

treat others how you wish to be treated

see

why should i do that? according to who? there's no divine foundation to your views, so why should i care at all?

>fixed law of reality
We’re talking about language here, not physics

>there's no divine foundation to your views
are you a bible thumper moral realist or something

El Sneedo!
Former Chucks!

[Verse 1]
Goddamn you city slickers
Do it to me every time
Oh, farmer 2 said you need some feed
And we got it, baby
But you won't feed, won't seed, won't sneed your crops
I'm the epitome of efficient gardening
Why you wanna go to Chuck's new shop
Come down on the street in your German car and buy some seed

I got feed for you, so please
Hello, I'm here, I'm selling, oh
I think I got seeds for you
And you'd should come to Sneeds

Attached: 1519949528701.png (554x400, 90K)

This is so fucking autistic. It is a simple as this. If someone wants to prefer to be called something then I will call them that as it costs me fucking nothing and keeps everything happy.

Not to mention you haven't backed up your own claims all you say is "you are wrong, you must explain why" yet you offer no explanation.

I don't EVER say this, but have sex you autistic disgusting faggot.

based sneedposter

we're talking about what is and what is not
i'm somebody who believes that there is true and there is not true

I would suck and deepthroat her big dick.

>no divine foundation
Do unto others as you would have them do unto you

damn bro u figured out morality

Fuck your kike golden rule

shut the fuck up

this is the only correct position

Cringe forced meme normalfagger

i wasn't asked to explain my own views, but i don't believe in being dishonest, as i believe that allowing for delusion to permeate allows for the inability to define reality. for example: living a lifetime of lies contributes to dimensia, in my view. i won't lie to you to make you feel better because the ends don't justify the means, and it would ultimately do you far less harm to hear what's true, than to bask in what's false. understand?

You are not explaining anything. You do not ground these views, you start off pretending you've already argued that calling someone a preferred pronoun is a lie when half the people in this thread would disagree with that very fundamental. ground your arguments first ffs.

Sneed in the place where you live
Now go there
Think about why you're not feeding your crops some more
Now sneed in the place Chuck owned
Now let's go, think about the place with the best selection of seed
Wonder why you haven't before

>Do unto others as you would have them do unto you
i would have others not lie to me to make me feel better. i would have others tell me what's true. simple as. that's why i would tell trannies the truth.

>living a lifetime of lies contributes to dimensia, in my view
wow you're retarded

based and chaserpilled
How big do you think it is? i'm thinking about 7.5". I bet she has a nice big cock head too.

SNEEEEEEEED

everybody in this thread has the chris chan autism inflection getting some heavy thick singsong vibes off of some of these paragraphs

MY PRONOUNS ARE SNEED FEED SEED

this is why nobody bothers with this fucking board anymore

derail every /pol/ thread with sneed

>dude where's your argument
I wasn't asked to ground my views before, but as I expressed earlier, I believe that reality is in a fixed state, and can't be altered by what we imagine. A man is born a man and will die a man, regardless of what's in their mind. Same with a woman. As it was in the Garden, God created them "man and woman." So yes, I have a divine morality at the foundation of my views. And you don't. Which is why you are so unconvincing. But please, go ahead and tell me to have sex again so neither of us can ever change or grow.

>we’re talking about what is and what is not
Language is a malleable thing that changes with society. There is no inherent reason why the phrase “she” should refer only to biologically female people. Now if someone were to insist that identifying as female somehow makes someone have two X chromosomes, that would be wrong. But just insisting someone can’t use feminine pronouns because of how you were taught to use language as a kid does not reflect an objective reality. You can have problems with trans people for whatever reason you want, but please try to think of a more coherent argument than some Ben Shapiro “facts don’t care about your feelings” shit.

Sneeeeeeeeeeed :============O

but /pol/ and sneed are one

>I believe that reality is in a fixed state, and can't be altered by what we imagine. A man is born a man and will die a man

what is a man

Sneeeeeeeeed in yer bumbum feed me big seeds daddy oh yes
Sneeed
Formerly known as a music board

Language is a tool with which to define reality. I'd never use "she" to define a man, because that would simply be inaccurate. My view is perfectly logical. Yours is appeal to emotion, a fallacy.

I think it's really long and pale, and uncut too :3

Why are you asking me when you know the answer? A man is a male human. A male of the species.

Formerly known as a music board

what is a male human

Farmer #1 and 2 from the classic Simpsons episode E-I-E-I-Annoyed Grunt
It aint you city slicker

You know, the common traits, XY chromosomes, born with a penis and testicles. Surprised you don't know this.

Off topic threads here every fucking day all day long but no we can't show basic human decency for five minutes.

Begone Moe

>language is a tool with which to define reality
Language is a tool with which to communicate. There could theoretically be a language that was entirely gender neutral and only used they/them pronouns for everyone. That would not make it less accurate to reality. You still aren’t providing any arguments deeper than “facts don’t care about your feelings”

>showing basic human decency is lying to people's faces
wew lad

so when you see someone walking down the street your chromosome detector fires off and you can also sense what genitals someone was born with

Show some common Sneedency, or go discuss this elsewhere

Yeah, we couldn't communicate with one another unless language was designed around defining reality.

fuck you square

language doesn't define anything
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linguistic_determinism#Criticism

>defined around defining reality
Yeah, hence words like “trans woman” as to distinguish people from “cis woman”. Nobody is saying these two things are exactly the same

S N E E D

>OHMYGOD U PIETHE A SHET U CANT SAY THAT ON Yea Forums OHMYGODOHMYGOD JUTH BE A DETHEN HUMAN BEAN FUCK SHET
cool activism dude
thanks for ruining the board

This is a non sequitur and an entirely irrelevant question. Now you're essentially asking whether or not I can point out the chromosomes of every tranny in hiding. To which I'd say, I don't know. But the biology still dictates the facts. AND THOSE FACTS WON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR FEELINGS LOL

Imma let you finish but....

I cum on cat

Slappy is a wyvern

it's not a non sequitur, because you don't factor in any of those things you mentioned when determining someone's gender. it's entirely their appearance, voice, mannerisms, etc

>needing a wikipedia article to tell me what language is
no thanks. language defines everything you numbskull. what is a dictionary? it's a catalogue of definitions that teach the english language. without definitions, there is no "knowing" anything.

>it's entirely their appearance, voice, mannerisms, etc
But I literally just posited the opposite. Those things you listed have nothing to do with the sex of a human.

god you guys actually have this much fun doing this gay debate shit on a dying music board?

it's like banging your head against a brick wall

Trans girls rule the world

Yes, but "trans woman" suggests that there is anything "woman" about the "trans," to which I'd argue, "no."

UM ACTUALLY UM ACTUALLY UM ACTUALLY THO ACTUALLY UM UH ACTUALLY ACTUALLY THO ACTUALLY UM UH WELL ACTUALLY

Men rule the world, you're right.

bait
you're right, they have nothing to do with sex. that's not what we're talking about
i'm a neet and i have nothing better to do
this

i'll bite it off for you if you promise to fuck off and stay gone how about that

>to which I argue “no”
Care to elabarate then?

please don't

So, there you have it. user coper is willing to toss out what the meaning of language is for their perverse sexual fetish. Why would I help you with that? I'm a fan of law and order, not chaos and shifting randomness. But have fun looking at your hairy balls in the mirror and telling yourself those are a woman's hairy balls, you gay faggot.

if this isn't bait, i'd really love for you to actually learn about what language is

so you guys actually like any of their music at all?

A dog wearing fake cat ears isn't a "trans cat." You're creating an oxymoron by calling a man who larps as a woman a "trans woman." Maybe "false woman" would be a better descriptor. Or just "man," ya know, to keep things simple for the peanut gallery.

All the normies have accepted them as women, why can't you.

no they just like hammering out angry screeds at the fucking bait threads

what if a dog looked, acted, sounded, exactly like a cat, to the point where everybody believes that it is, in fact, a cat. is the label of dog even meaningful anymore?

>if this isn't bait
I've already pointed out you're willing to say literally anything to defend your viewpoint, which means you're clearly arguing in bad faith. If you won't accept the definitions of things, then there is simply no speaking with you. It's not my job to teach you what basic rules are. That's on the parents. That's on the government.

I'd expect if I wore drag people would still call me a dude. So I do unto others.

>All the normies have accepted them as women, why can't you.
Fundamentally untrue. Most people know exactly what they are.
A dog has a particular biology, much like a man. No matter how much a man looks, sounds, talks, walks, takes dick like a woman, the man is still defined as a man by the chemistry of it's incarnation. You can't alter these rules because you are uwu catgirl anime buttplug furry tail rawr zaddy

that's a false equivalency. the correct equivalency is if you looked, acted, sounded exactly like a woman to the point where that's what everyone sees you as

oh my fucking GOD dude

>A dog has a particular biology, much like a man
The issue here is that you have no idea what anyone's biology is unless you strip them down and cut them open

fuck off

Cringe

>a dog wearing cat ears isn’t a “trans cat”
Hate to tell you this, and I’m really afraid to type this out because I already know you will completely misinterpret what I’m saying, but there isn’t an inherent reason why that isn’t the case. The definition of the words “trans cat” could very easily be a dog wearing cat ears, that’s how language works, there’s no physical, worldly reason that isn’t the case. But dogs aren’t sentient beings and could never have such a desire, so nobody concerns themselves with such scenarios. But people are a different case. There are people out there who are born biologically male but prefer to be viewed and live as female, hence the word “trans woman”. Along with that, the use of feminine pronouns is prefered for them. Whether or not you choose to do that is up to you. But stop acting like there is an actual scientific basis to not doing so because there flat out isn’t.

eat shit

I didn’t mean to put sentient, sorry. Self aware is a better word

Don't bother typing out walls of text for these people user, they're already lost to all decency

i genuinely resent you people

So leave the thread, triggered trumpflake

Nobody cares about your feefees you cock slurping retard. Not in the real world and especially not on the internet. Deal with it or kill yourself. Nobody cares which you choose.

That's not true, as men have definable features that are indeed different to a woman's. However, you're correct, in the end, everyone's body can be sliced open and studied.

holy shit you're such a badass im gonna go kill myself now

stop you fucking nerds

go fuck yourself
leave the board
take the neo nazi roleplay faggots with you
fucking queer

By your logic then someone who has undergone surgery and hormone replacement to have the definable features of a woman is a woman

>That's not true, as men have definable features that are indeed different to a woman's
if you're referring to tits or something, you don't know if they're real or fake when you just see someone on the street

>decency
again with the un-self-aware virtue signal

And yet you won’t respond to the post he was referring to because you can’t think of a counter argument

it's not virtue signalling if it's not intentional lmao

you don't even like music, you just hop thread to thread calling people faggots and telling to kill themselves. you don't give a fuck about any of this but just want to get the last word in like a jew.

To this I would simply argue that it cannot be perfectly replicated. Women have features that a man will simply never be able to have no matter how intrusive the surgery i.e. smaller shoulder width, smaller head, smaller hands, smaller waist and so on and so on

fake tits are extremely easy to spot, especially given that people insecure enough to get them always try to show them off with low cut clothing, and you're probably autistic if you can't tell the difference.

shut the fuck up sperg

I'd even take that dumb Australian kid who spammed his selfies in 2015 over the modern /pol/ colony Yea Forums and I hated it then. Why don't you retards ever reply to the music threads rather than blow the pol b8 threads up to 300 posts. Jesus

>virtue signalling about "decency" on 4channel dot org
i was going to insult your masculinity but then I checked which board I was on and realized it would be redundant.

I'm not making a strictly scientific argument, as I already expressed that truth is ultimately defined by a divine foundation, a divine morality. Yes, scientifically, you are still a man if you decide to live as a woman, but also, truthfully, you cannot alter your form in regards to what you imagine (or would prefer).

There is an enormous amount of variation within people. A cis woman can have bigger hands than a cis man, does that make her a man? I’m sorry but your logic is wearing incredibly thin

I've already responded to this point, though. You can't tell me that using gender pronouns is a "decent" thing to do unless you're able to point to a divine morality. Otherwise, it's just somebody's opinion, and anyone can claim that anything is decent at any time without an appeal to a divine authority.

Please go to /pol/ all of you

uncut fempeen is the best fempeen. imagine pushing back her foreskin with your lips...

>divine foundation, divine reality
And what is the basis of this besides saying the words “divine” over and over again

wow dude look at that manly shoulder width, head, hands, and waist

Attached: chrome_qekJZVO1NQ.png (725x731, 825K)

Quick response to this: whether or not I can personally tell if something is real or fake does not affect the reality to which said thing is real or fake. Perception does not always equal fact

perception is all we know. what value is "fact" if it has no bearing on what we perceive?

holy shit
autism

>There is an enormous amount of variation within people. A cis woman can have bigger hands than a cis man, does that make her a man? I’m sorry but your logic is wearing incredibly thin
No, because, once again, there is a biological basis to the size differences between men and women. Normally, for example, a woman's shoulder structure allows for the fitting of one and a half of her own heads to fit upon. A man shoulders allow for two of his own head. The sizes are measurable. It's uncommon for women to be larger than men, in this way. The differences are biological, no matter whether or not you like that fact.

furthermore, no impact on our lives. if you saw this person, it would only cause confusion to call them a "he".

Imagine sitting on this site all day waiting for bait threads like this to show up just so you can """trigger""" a couple people by refusing to give basic respect. What an empty fucking life LMFAO

I explained why it matters here Anyone can say "x is good," but it's irrelevant unless you can prove that "good" exists at all. I'd tell you that it's evil to tell a man he can be a woman, because it's a cruel lie. Not decent at all.

>perception is all we know
Untrue, not even worth responding to. How many things has science discovered that hasn't been perceived by the human eye? Chromosomes are an example, but the examples are limitless. Stop lying to feed your own arguments.

miss me with that bait

>give basic respect.
virtue signal, fallacious appeal to morality, etc.

retard

So is someone who starts hormone replacement as a kid and therefore develops feminene physical characteristics a woman?

And I could just as easily say it’s evil to force someone to identify and live as a man if it makes them miserable to do so. But I do see your point, being transgender probably does suck regardless

Samuel Long is my favorite male musician!

No, they're a deformed science project.
Yeah, you could say that, but you'd need to provide a foundation for your morality, that is, from whence good and evil derives eternally.

>it’s uncommon for woman to be larger than man
But it still happens, so defining woman based on this doesn’t make sense

i could say the exact same thing about your type's relentlessly aggressive refusal to recognize them as what they self identify as, like if you repeat it enough times it will make them go away but it's just one big cope

the only "basic respect" outcasts get is that they aren't rounded up and euthanized. society has no obligation to be ingratiatingly respectful to people who refuse to conform to it. this goes for he-ma'ams and incels alike.

Because your inward feelings don't fucking matter to the perception of the outside world. Nobody who doesn't know you personally gives a single shit about your feelings, and you will be identified as what you look like.

so gender is a social construct then

>the definition of a woman is these set of physical characteristics that may or may not hold true for someone born biologically female and also these physical characteristics don’t count under certain circumstances
Brilliant argument

Attached: rd4ev99jmsn31.png (634x634, 717K)

Of course it does. Generalities are used all the time in science, otherwise you couldn't define what's normal in an environment and what's abnormal. Why are you even engaging in this conversation if these simple concepts elude you? Ever heard of a statistic? Is California a blue state. Of course it is. Just because there are Republicans in California doesn't mean California is Republican. This shouldn't be so difficult for you.

>you will be identified as what you look like
So then someone who passes as a trans woman is a woman?

what else do you expect from people who form their opinions based on kneejerk reactions

I only aggressively refuse to go along with nonsense. You're on the side of nonsense, lies, utter inane bullshit... if you haven't realized that by now.
>Brilliant argument
thanks

Holy shit what are you even going on about at this point. You’re arguments are so tangentially related to what I’m saying it’s pathetic.

ITT: the neverending fucking cope of tranny abominations

S A M U E L L O N G
A
M
U
E
L

L
O
N
G

Alright look is it too much to ask not to antagonize people over stupid petty shit that doesn't really amount to anything in the end? You should always be nice to everybody, you never know what will happen

Absolutely peterson pilled, but I think he would point out that lies and dementia have never been shown to have any correlation or causal relationship.

Oh, so you're unable to follow along? Yeah I know. I lost interest. A man is a man. Always will be. Trannies have a lot of reasons to be afraid. The truth always finds you out in the end. Praise God.

The definition of a social construct is an idea or concept that is widely accepted by society, therefore gender is only a social construct if you're favorably passing.

In a social sense, sure. In a biological sense, obviously not.

Do either of you believe males who identify as female should be allowed to compete with biological females in sports?

>and not a single post about music was made

Clicked on this thread just to find this comment. Would've been surprised if i didn't see it.

Attached: 1565451690663.jpg (742x560, 79K)

Samuel Long is a man

trannys are cringe

Cope, we are on the right side of history

post pic. maybe you'd look better as a girl

yike

t. alt right cucklord

yike

Vroom Vroom

>thinking human behaviour breaks down quite so logically

so it's 'she'? officially?

Transphobes should be shot to death. You're life is useless and you're a mentally ill sub-human piece of shit. Have fun posting on this shithole message board for the rest of your worthless life until you kill yourself.

wow that comment about being 'mentally ill'? really hit home. especially coming from someone who accepts someone can be 'born as the wrong gender'

we got a coper

It’s not their fault you’re full of hate and anger. That’s a choice you’re making, probably because you don’t know any other way

SOPHIE's been popular on Yea Forums since well before (pronoun) came out as trans. Why not just judge the music by its merits. I don't give a shit about musicians' personal lives or views. Some of my favorite artists say or do things I strongly disagree with, but who cares

Do you not understand how your argument goes both ways? There's no fundamental reason NOT to call somebody by the name they prefer etc. either.

Attached: download (3).jpg (167x301, 5K)

This, and SOPHIE hasn't exactly made a huge deal over their personal life anyway, we only found out what they look like a year or two ago

yeah, because it's not factual

Lmao based and Weezerpilled

baste