Fits more content into 6 short tracks then the rest of those backstabbing faggots fit into two bloated albums

>fits more content into 6 short tracks then the rest of those backstabbing faggots fit into two bloated albums

Attached: images (64).jpg (499x615, 27K)

based

my boyfriend just ripped up my brockhampton shirt I got at my first concert ever last night. tripping on lsd now. Ima peep his new shit. If you are right then im excited for him

Haven't heard Emmanuel yet, but Iridescence and Ginger are legitimately the best two Brockhampton releases.

i>g>II=I>III>>>>>>>AAT

Seethe

Correct.
No need to do that jesus christ.

damn, shots fired at brockhampton. also these acid and shroom bars... ima need another tab

a wizard told me to take another

Just admit you dont actually like hiphop, its fine

imo a light 5 imo, glad to see he heard the feedback about his flows but i do NOT like the shots at the boys, MY boys. has fantano rated it yet? i'm trying to be objective about this so i'm giving it what is imo a fair rating to show i'm not biased in favor of the boys even though imo he's a murderer rapist.

i hope this is a bait post

imagine liking any of these fags, crackas,rapists, and posers.
kys my man

this is legitimately the worst opinion i've ever seen about this group, and that's saying something

strong 3 to a very, very light 4 for this post imo. not going to fair very well on the rym charts which i check daily to see if their imos match up with my imos

whats the name of the new album?

>say ameer did nothing wrong on twitter
>inbox is suddenly filled with replied from arthoes with tons of selfies
>have fap material for an entire week

based

NIGGAS SUPPOSED TO STICK UP FOR THEIR FAMILY, BUT WE SEE THEY DON'T
I GOT ALL THAT GUTTER AND THAT MEANING THAT THEY FIENDING FOR
NIGGAS SUPPOSED TO STICK UP FOR THEY BROTHERS, BUT WE SEE THEY DON'T
I GOT ALL THAT GUTTER AND THAT MEANING THAT THEY FIENDING FOR

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 12K)

Quite liked the EP, the instrumentals were pretty generic trap beats though. I think he could make a fire LP if he had some better producers behind him.

i liked it, liked his lyrics and flows

beats could be better

>fantanospeak
Jesus christ, unironically go to reddit or kill yourself.

yeah this was my thought too. I know it's not going to happen but an album from him produced by Romil would be incredible

Brockhampton is just making albums to fulfill their contract now. Kevin never wanted to do it without Ameer but Dom made things complicated. Theyll probably go their seperate ways after the contract runs out and have to grind out solo. At least Ameer has a head start.

Was them shelving PUPPY the most pettiest thing for them to do?

It's become abundantly clear that's the case. Kevin sounds dead inside on most of Ginger. He even likes to pretend arizone baby doesn't even exist.

Good job detective

that and kicking ameer in the first place I hope the whole thing leaks
pop trunk and glock 19 bang

The new in this post. Who are you putting on a show for? We know you haven't been here long, and you absolutely came from r*ddit. Have you been thinking about killing yourself?

People saying this has lame prod but the second half of pop trunk is orgasmic

arthoes just use that as an excuse because they don't know how to criticize things in sentences longer than five words. The production is by professionals and fits Ameer really well.

I can't listen to a music artist who looks like Dave Chapelle and Richard Pryor had a gayby, nigga looks like a kid toucher

That's what I'm saying man these dudes expect 1000 things to be going on in the background max reverb baby vocals on every song like it's some kind of requirement to be artistically valid, like fuck man dude sounds way better on these type of beats than he would on some gay shit.

sure thing dom mcheartattack

more like dom mcdonalds

Attached: gettyimages-946511702-1024x1024.jpg (1024x683, 357K)

Nobody cares about this stupid n