I think i like volbeat

I think i like volbeat

Attached: 37.jpg (1440x960, 170K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aXhjp85UNJI
youtube.com/watch?v=40jIfbkUxOo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

God band, especially like Guitar Gangsters and Cadillac Blood and Outlaw Gentlemen and Shady Ladies. Didn't like their latest release, though.

good instruments, shit vocals

pretty buttrock

Buttrock, but based buttrock

This. I want to like this band but the vocals are clownish.

Some people think they're one of the most overrated bands in the world actually.

the vocals are the funniest shit. everytime I hear still counting I laugh my ass off

Can't fuck with the vocals like the other anons but the guitars can really hit sometimes

They play them on my local buttrock radio station so I can't listen to them on principle but they're better than lot of other garbage out there

holy shit kek you're right
youtube.com/watch?v=aXhjp85UNJI

>muh vocals!!
Obviously, zoomers haven't heard life of agony

Based. Ive seen them twice and they brought the heat both times. Really incredible live.

>loa
Damn. I haven't seen anyone talk about loa in a long time. River runs red was a pivotal album in my youth.

this seems like a band that would go on a double headliner tour with Imagine Dragons

I liked Volbeat back when they were a death metal band
youtube.com/watch?v=40jIfbkUxOo

Never seen a band suck the life out of a insanely hot crowd like Volbeat did at Knotfest. Gojira had the crowd eating out of the palm of their hands and then these fucks put everyone to sleep.

Gojira pisses me off. What a waste of talent.

>paying money to see slipknot after 2002
You deserved it

>Behemoth was cool
>Gojira was awesome
>Volbeat gave me the chance to take a piss, get food and beer without much of a lineup
>Slipknot was fun
Don't regret it at all.

Behemoth is tapout. Their t shirts are unironically designed by tapout and they havent made good music since 2010.

What's wrong with Gojira their shit is awesome

They write music well below their level of ability. The difference between mars to sirius and the newest one is embarrassing.

Fair I haven't listened to much after that but I figured live they'd play their very best

Sometimes I'll check the radio and hear a good opening riff then the vocals kick in and kill my hype completely. I feel like they could be good if they weren't trying to be butt metal Social Distortion, maybe they should combine their instrumentals with Ghost's vocals and we could have one decent band instead of two bad ones.

Also this logo triggers the fuck out of me for some reason

Attached: large.jpg (960x540, 73K)

yeah some people do that

Listen to river runs red by life of agony. It came out in 1995. Everything will make sense after that.

93, excuse me.

Don't see how it helps, it's like listening to Pearl Jam to appreciate Creed

For me, it just really rubs that sweet spot of inspiration. Maybe im just really old.

castrated fag buttrock garbage