What did we think of it?

What did we think of it?

Attached: ebd6947cfea51cae50bb660cd3449658-imagejpeg.jpg (3000x3000, 901K)

shit

actually it wasnt that bad

Attached: wNu0xys.jpg (992x1537, 535K)

7/10

probably aoty considering how weak this year's been

8/10
Needs to be trimmed down and filler removed completely. Also something about the song order doesn't seem right, makes it tedious to sit and listen in one session. Individually the actual songs are good tho

Solid album that everyone liked until Fatano said a load of shit and all his sheep started posting it was garbage.

good album but mediocre for tool standards

the title actually says “poop” if you use your imagination

Absolutely this. I hate how people actually can't see how he did the same thing he did with souvlaki just to raise controversy.

Melon liked it, but knowlingly endorsed the opposite position in his review to poison the waters.
>it's vanilla

apparently I'm dense. how do you get "poop" out of Fear Inoculum?

It's pretty good. Has a lot of replay value for me, especially tracks like Descending and Invincible
some tracks coulda used more vocals. Very much had the feeling of it being pre written tracks and Maynard sprinkling random vocal parts over the top.

This. Can't help but feel like this is their last album, tho.

Attached: 123.jpg (500x334, 165K)

when you piece together interviews from maynard it becomes clear that he stopped giving a fuck halfway through because the others kept changing shit.

bit boring at times but definetely a very good album. 5/7 at least. fillers suck, drum solo is not necessary.
fear inoculum weakest track
pneuma solid
invincible is a fuckin grower
descending is a masterpiece
culling voices is a bit wtf but makes sense
tempest is one of the greatest tracks this band has ever composed

9/10

AEnima > 10K Days > FI > Lateralus >> Undertow, but the ranking of the first 4 is pretty much interchangeable.

One of the albums where it was noticeable Fantano influenced the general opinion on it (especially from those who just go to shit on Tool at any chance), before people were saying it was a phenomenal record (it still is).

10\10

it was exactly what I'd hoped for minus the filler tracks. thankful that they did one more.

is the beginning of 7empest the Tool train leaving the station for the last time?

Attached: e5rsoqlgf0x21.jpg (1024x588, 87K)

Decent. Has some really cool moments but is a bit of a snooze fest. Danny is by far the strongest on the record, while the others never really shine. Chocolate Chip Trip is fantastic. About a 6 or 7 out of 10.

i think it was pretty good,

not as good as 10,000 days tho

8/10
Invincible is my favorite track, but Descending, Pneuma, and 7empest are all good too. CCT is fun.

Enjoyed It, same level as 10000 days and undertow, not as good as aenima or lateralus imo

Invincible is my favorite as well. I think it's better than some say, not as good as others say. Overall a good album - especially compared to the garbage that is mainstream music today.

It's good but it is a bit too safe and boring. I like the consistent, dense atmosphere but I'd be lying to myself if I said half the album didn't sound like it was rehashing older stuff. They have a unique sound and all of their music sounds similar, but on this album in particular I hear other songs from their older stuff which, while not bad, makes it sound a bit uninspired. I really hope they make at least one more album.

7/10
It has its moments but ultimately it’s underwhelming compared to their previous work

7.9/10
good stuff, lacks variety
sounds better on repeat listens

B&R

Sound the dread alarm
Through the primal body
Sound the reveille
To be or not to be
Rise
Stay the grand finale
Stay the reading of our swan song and epilogue
One drive to stay alive
Elementary
Muster every fiber
Mobilize
STAY ALIVE

It's background noise for when I'm taking a shit

It doesn't have iconic riffs like the other post-undertow albums do, probably needs a month or two to grow and I don't think it will dethrone lateralus

>we
This isn't a hive mind, you know you can form your own opinions right?

nice 2012 nintendo meme

These.

>FI ahead of Undertow
wut
>FI ahead of Lateralus
Reported.