The absolute state of this board, dude.

right here

Hell yeah

what's wrong with diapers tho?
it's like a scarf for butts

nice cope fag

Not this shit again

>shit

why aren't diapers for adults not socially accepted? I really don't understand this. Let's say you go on a binge with the boys and you drink the first 10 or so beers and have to piss real hard but you don't want to because after the first time you go, you are always on the run to the toilet and constantly pissing. Now, with diapers this wouldn't be a problem. You could just pee whenever you want and don't miss a joke or good moment anymore because you are on the toilet. Same goes for watching a movie etc.

because nobody wants to smell your alcohol, piss, and shit ridden body

but if it would be normalized and every single human on the planet would do it nobody would care about it because it would just be the everyday smell. just like when city people go to a farm and say it stinks and farm people go in the city and say it stinks there. no?

>if no one cared, no one would care
no shit sherlock, but people have generally agreed that shit and piss smells bad and don't want to be around it

I don't think the peasants in the middle ages thought it smelled bad when it was everywhere. It's just that we aren't used to it

"people" on this board I swear..

yeah... try india for that kind of post

I never once mentioned shitting into the diaper. Only use it for emergencies and piss in it. what's wrong with that?

>nobody wants to smell your alcohol, piss, and shit ridden body
I'm sure there's somebody out there who does

This bait is ridiculous

That dude was going through chemo treatment and was being self deprecating, look at his wrists and the sad emoji reactions. Also he is probably dead by now. Its a meme now, but the reality makes these threads look bad.

why not just make it acceptable to piss in a bucket in the living room?

>Look mom I'm trolling all the Tool fans even though their band is objectively the best in the world haha

>Only use it for emergencies
>binge drinking and dont want to miss a joke
retard

this!
so much this!!

>Now, in India or the backwoods of China this wouldn't be a problem. You could just pee whenever you want and don't miss a joke or good moment anymore because you are on the toilet. Same goes for watching a movie etc.
Go back then

Is this serious? g-guys? You can't be serious about this?

not bait
yeah what i meant is that you shouldn't piss in it whenever you fell like it and never visit a toilet again but rather to just use it when there's other things to do. when at work, at home or uni just go to the bathroom and take a piss there but it's a pain in the ass to go pee on a concert or a filled bar. you dont want to miss anything and often times have to wait in line to go piss just because some other people make it a ritual to take a piss

I convinced my gf to start using her diaper instead of ever using the toilet. It's fucking great, I get to look forward to changing her stinky poopy diaper every evening

What do you reckon she listens to?

Attached: 1565739264968.webm (640x360, 1.12M)

>
is there shit in her diaper ?

can you shit freaks go back to Yea Forums

Can anyone rec me some diaper/ poocore albums?

every tool album

Why has this board become so degenerates

Or you could control your bladder like someone who is older than 5 and younger than 90.
>hurrhurr weak bladder
Then don't drink so much.

The chad Earth Rocker vs. the virgin Diaper Rocker