Blink 192- NINE

official Yea Forums review thread.
Post your thoughts and score out of 10.

Attached: washedup182.jpg (488x488, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XRFMWwDKJ2A?t=934
nbcchicago.com/news/local/Navy-Confirms-UFO-Videos-Posted-by-Blink-182-Rocker-Are-Real-and-Should-Not-Have-Been-Released_Chicago-560707622.html)
youtube.com/watch?v=f2DPFkxncvI
youtube.com/watch?v=kDIR9gkAv88
youtube.com/watch?v=xgtp9eL3w2c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I Really Wish I Hated You was so fucking bad man and Darkside was just meh.
No way this record is anything above a 5/10 (best case scenario)

I think they're gay, support homosexuality, can't write songs, and out of touch, getting fat, and sort of pathetic at this point.

I say that as a guy who was a big fan at one point.

HAPPY GAYS HAPPY GAYS

seriously? I'm not left wing but i tolerate it but htis was too far.

Attached: blinkzoomer.jpg (1918x1032, 212K)

>nine
wtf it’s their eight album

no tom delonge me no listen

its their 9th bro

First 6 songs in currently.

My thoughts:
Cringe

Its sad because I like the sound of the album. The problem is Mark can't write songs at all and Skiba is off his rocker but way way better than Mark at this point. Travis is good but can't carry this thing.

youtu.be/XRFMWwDKJ2A?t=934

YOu wan't cringe, watch I really wish i hated you live. wow.

name all nine then

they count buddha for some reason.

Skiba is unironically good. Doesn't make this album good, but im ean his voice and guitar is better.

THE VOYCCCE INNSIDDEMYYYYYEAD

Attached: dude ayylmaoes.jpg (638x426, 34K)

Cheshire Cat
Dude Ranch
Enema of the State
Take Off Your Pants and Jacket
Untitled
Neighborhoods
California
Nine

Mark is making gay illuminati pedo programming meanwhile BASED Tom got the United States Navy to officially admit to the existence of UFOs (nbcchicago.com/news/local/Navy-Confirms-UFO-Videos-Posted-by-Blink-182-Rocker-Are-Real-and-Should-Not-Have-Been-Released_Chicago-560707622.html)

Attached: WHY DIDNT YOU BELIEVE ME.png (320x320, 214K)

Buddha
Cheshire
Dude Ranch
Enema
Take Off Your Pants & Jacket
Self-Titled
Neighborhoods
California or w/e
Nine

>better
It's not blink-182 without based Tom, sure he sucks at singing and guitar but he was the soul of the band

not gonna like i shit my pants when i read that. I thought h ewas nutes and the videos were fake but wow. The mad man actually did it.

obviously nobody said aliens but whatevr that was is real footage. APOLGOIZE JOE ROGAN. APOLOGIZE RIGHT NOW

I like Alkaline Trio, but Tom IS Blink honestly. His voice is the most well-known and standout part of their music whether you like his singing or not. Plus he can write some catchy hooks. Box Car Racer proves he can do great stuff outside of Blink, but it waits to be seen if Blink can do anything good without Tom. Mark wrote some great stuff back in the day, but I don't know if he has another good song in him.

I'd sort of consider nu-blink to be a different band.

Tom fucking sucked starting wtih I-empire. He joined the free masons and started mixing opoids and alcohol and cant sing or write for shit.

FROM THE WEEYYIITEEE HOUSE LAWN TO THE MIDDLE EAST N ALL AROUND IM JUST SYIN THIS TIME I FEEL IT NOW

youtube.com/watch?v=f2DPFkxncvI

I dont think he does desu. how many songs can he write about 'she says' at the bar bloo bee bloo.

Black Rain is decent song tho. unironically- anti-catholic pro-satan song though so thats weird to say.

Attached: Boomer punk rocker.jpg (1037x1037, 257K)

>I am still the skeptic yes you know me
>Been best friends and will be till we die
>I got an injection
>Of fear from the abduction
>My best friend thinks I'm just telling lies
>Alright
;_;

>i got an injection
>Of love from the erection
>my best friend thinks im just fucking guys
>alright

real lyrics

Live versions always had sex jokes.

>do you know what UFO stands for?

>black rain
>No heart to speak of
>ransom
>some emo shit
>remember to forget me
skip the rest.

The non album singles aren’t that bad, why were the singles so fucking bad??? Were they trolling?

Sorry I’m retarded, the non single songs aren’t that bad*

IRWIHY is probably the only good song because fag skiba isn't singing

Dude ranch, enema, and take off, are the only good albums.

S/t and cheshire are too

best non-single tracks

The First Time
Heaven (best track of the album)
Pin The Grenade
Black Rain
On Some Emo Shit
No Heart To Speak Of

best singles

I Really Wish I Hated You
Darkside

I give this album a solid 8/10

Attached: Toime-Magazine.jpg (1242x1793, 170K)

I’d prefer to listen to old school Blink.

Attached: 76B50900-AB37-4499-A9AC-BE3CC0BBA303.jpg (1080x1616, 289K)

pretty based ngl

>first pressing cheshire cat
A man of culture i see

Is Uranus first pressing aswell? Mine is :^)

Yep, first pressing. Actually got that in the mail a few weeks ago.

I have 2 first pressings of Cheshire because I’m giving one to a friend for his wedding lol.

I hate seeing blink and bands like them presented this way. People who listen to them don't have organized, clean vinyl setups like some upper middle class hipster but rather a frameless poster clad wall with a boombox on the ground below it in a messy room with clothes hanging out of drawers and shoes strewn about

Don’t get me wrong, I love their older shit the most. Dude Ranch especially. But I love everything up to Neighborhoods too. California had some decent songs. Was a little disappointed, but we I’ll see how I feel after Nine lol.

I have it all neat because 1. those are all fucking rare(r) pieces. And 2. I wanted a cool pic of the memorabilia I own. They’re not easy to find, and they’re already in perfect condition. So I might as well preserve them.

The rarest is probably the red eye cheshire record. Uranus isn't i dont think and the only special thing about that advance dude ranch CD is dog lapping, just a joke song which is better as the country song.

True. That’s why I have one LP framed, and the other is a present for a friend who is getting married.

But the promo CD is cool as fuck. Can’t deny that.

Yep, i had a soft spot for promos when i collected cds

Screw your friend! sell it to me

check ur inbox ;)

>tfw i already downloaded at least 3 fake flacs of NINE

REEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1521438154528.jpg (512x444, 24K)

Why yes, i downloaded the leak and have been listening to it during my workouts, how could you tell?

Attached: qFtnEPp2pvk37bnISQRXeHd1HOJ4E3c_voZzm3A7NMc.png (687x768, 196K)

LITTLE GIRL FLOSS HA TAKE THAT FAN BASE FANS BAD HA MATURE MUSIC BAD RAW SOUND BAD AGGRESSIVE MUSIC BAD IS THIS BETTER IS IT BETTER NOW HA STUPID FANS WANT OLD BLINK HA OLD BLINK BAD FLOSS FLOSS DAB LIL WAYNE XD 2019

any source on this my dude I mean I'm schizophrenic as hell but Travis seems mk ultraed since his plane crash, skiba seems like a satanic pedo but mark always seemed like the straight one and Tom has those podesta ties

anyway listening to the album it's just another +44/alkaline trio collab it is exactly what you think it would be

Pretty good, top 3 blonk albums
7.5/10

The two new Angels and Airwaves tracks are better.

I quite like it. 7/10

>the son of a bitch actually did it

+44 was the best Mark has ever done and hasn’t been able to recreate it since

AVAs first 2 albums were great in my opinion. It was all downhill after Love although with the 2 new songs the new album seems to be shaping up to be pretty good

Makes me sad. Remember when America was 90% white and wealthy? That’s the kind of stuff you get out of it. Some goofy music and your actually in the mood for it. I GUESS IT ALL DEPENDS

True

Truly Tom held the band together. Just wait for the new AAA

Best stand alone album since Untitled, best music since Dogs Eating Dogs. 8.5/10

>sniff sniff
wait a minute
>sniff sniff
i know htat smell
>sniff
that smelly smell

of REDDIT

go back scum

just listened to dogs eating dogs again the other day. holds up really well

your post is cringey too bro

Attached: 0.png (712x404, 388K)

>any source on this my dude
The Navy...

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Self-titled
Nine

Not a single bad song, and the rap section on Pretty Little Girl grows on you.

I think he was talking about mark illumimati gay pedo programming. Seems like too many buzzwords to be true

could you do a scan of the red eyes cheshire cat cover please because all other copies are low quality

i think i have a problem with hearing skiba's voice here, because alkaline trio is much better than blink+skiba

the absolute state of pop punk in 2019

>pop punk
If anything pin the grenade is the only "pop punk" track, maybe generational divide too

Why is the production so bad? This album would be okay if the singles were taken out and the production sounded less compressed.

Blessed image

This video was like something off of the Disney Channel

a mixed bag where its either awesome or terrible. nevertheless a step in the right direction

I really, really like this album.

It's also like getting a new trio album at the same time.

>Why is the production so bad?
Because it's 2019.

Also, I wouldn't consider this blink-182, but that does not change my opinion. It's a good listen.

Went back to listen through their discography in preparation for this one. How the fuck is Dude Ranch so fucking good? In my opinion one bad song and everything else is super memorable and catchy.

I like it

what's the bad song

Degenerate or Lemmings

I'm the one who actually posted that. I like Degenerate and I don't mind Lemmings. This will get me shit, but I can't stand A New Hope. Embarrassing lyric and annoying chorus.

LYING ON THE BEDROOM FLOOR
HANGING ON THE WORDS THAT YOU SAID BEFORE
NO HEART, NO HEART TO SPEAK OF

Attached: file.png (800x450, 429K)

So my instagram friends kept talking about NINE and shit so i picked pic related as my introduction to blink and it's surpringly fucking good, /moo/ lied to me about this band wtf

What should i expect from NINE? ls it as good as pic related? i have only listened to the enema singles before untitled because they're pretty much everywhere, i think they're pretty ok radio singles. Should i listen to enema in full next?

Attached: Blink-182_-_Blink-182_cover.jpg (300x300, 47K)

No Nine is not as good as Untitled. Listen to Take Off, it's more similar to Untitled than Enema.

fag

Really pin the grenade is the only cringey pop unk song

THe rest is a mix of mediocore dad pop and some satanist shit.

desu I'd agree with those three being weak otherwise it is their goat album unless you really prefer travis

agree. To their credit this was years before star wars was cool and a few years before phantom menace.

Self Titled is their best album by far.
Next you should listen to Boxcar Racer and +44.
We dont need to whisper
The new album is sort of like that but not as well written and a bit try hard.
I dont think Yea Forums ever said self titled was bad. Blink has some shit and they know it and we know it.

>Album is called nine
>its actually a 4 out of ten as in 4 great songs and alot of meh.

Blink has been irrelevant since Take Off Your Pants.

Fucking Tom Delonge's UFO Video is real so him leaving blink is a good thing I guess

Untitled was fucking massive dude.

and ransom, after the intro

found the zoomer

shame it only lasts a minute when it gets good

i don't even need to listen to know this is going to be shite

UFO =/= alien flying saucers

shut up spaceheeb

youtube.com/watch?v=kDIR9gkAv88

BANGER

Bretty good

Why tf did they upload the whole album on youtube on the release date, I don't get it

Attached: leader.png (943x738, 892K)

why is pretty much every song they hadn't revealed before the album release better than every song they had? or am i alone in thinking this?

Dude ranch, enema, and selftitled are all of equal quality.

TOYPAJ, Cheshire cat, and neighbourhoods are a league below and all are more uniform in their own sound.

Just finished hearing all of Nine, I find it more consistent than California but with less high-highs and low-lows. Pin the grenade, emo shit, and darkside were my favorites. Happy Days and "wish i hatrd you" sucked dick. These 2 albums are a couple notches below the above ones.

Also if you find yourself loving Cheshire / dude ranch, check out Buddha and Aliens Came to conquer Uranus. Both hold up (if you can find high quality enough tracks lol)

Attached: 226377.png (384x384, 154K)

you're not alone, it's pretty much the general consensus

i gotta say i'm pretty relieved. i was almost certain this album was going to be pretty bad, happy to be wrong!

0/10, worst album I've heard in years. New Angels & Airwaves single sounds surprisingly good tho.

hi Tom!

t. the ava movement

i miss you is the biggest blink song here in bongland

kys Mark

Have you watched the "d a r k s i d e" music video where all the middle schoolers are thrusting their hips in a circle around Mark while dressed exactly like him?

Attached: Rainbow Shill.png (331x447, 132K)

Not him, but a&a is pretty good I've been listening to them a lot lately.

sorry I thought you had some deep dirt on child trafficking at their shows or the truth about that side project he started the other questionable looking dude not just a bad video

It's a lot better than California was. Doesn't touch anything that they made with Tom, but Skiba still performed really well (especially on no Heart to Speak Of). I guess overall it's a more consistent, less-timid version of California.

I think the biggest sin that California/Nine made is the fact that they have no chance of living up to anything blink has made before. They're not terrible per say, but stuff like Stockholm Syndrome or Anthem are just leagues above anything off of their new stuff.

The new AvA is still better, though.

Attached: it2bnbxes3n31.jpg (640x617, 32K)

It's simply a horrible piece of shit that truly sets new standards in dullness, cringeworthyness and all around awfulness.

fucking garbage

What about black rain.

hate to agree.

Heaven sounds a lot like +44 ya simp

Dogs Eating Dogs was death throes

I would not waste my time listening much less composing salient thoughts about.

Nothing without tom

I like it more because Tom isn't in it

Run Away, Darkside, Pin the Grenade, and Black Rain are top fucking tier, everything else is either alright or pretty much generic. 7/10

Forgot to also mention Generational Divide is probably the best one on the album.

Attached: 1979.png (620x536, 332K)

Based. You got Flyswatter to go along with that?

lemmings is the best song

listening to travis drumming just makes me happy

>best singles
>I Really Wish I Hated You
>Darkside
>I give this album a solid 8/10
zoom zoom

jesus christ this is so bland

Hey guys this is actually pretty good

Man, I don't know what it is, but I'm a fan of the different takes on life that Neighborhoods and Untitled brought, California and Nine just kinda sound like "a bloo bloo my girl left me I'm a 50 year old man who hates my mom". I don't know what it is, but they just feel weaker and lyrically out of touch. Emo Shit is neat tho

9/100

I haven't heart much of it yet, but I rather like "no heart to speak of", it sounds like an alkaline trio song if they were more willing to use modern sounds instead of constantly trying to be a "90s emo + goth" band

Untitled was nothing but 'my girl left me'
>i hate my mom
tf are you on about

that's not what he said

>new sum 41 record comes out
>it's good
>no threads were made for it
>new blink 182 record comes out
>it's bad
>100+ replies

the record is fine but it doesn't compare to anything they did with tom.
it seems that mark really lost the ability to write a good song. +44 was his peak.

not everyone is a dirty autistic child like you user

He has the lgbtp flag in his Twitter dude hes a gay pedo and gave a concert on Epstein island

>having sex (you wouldn’t know)
>toms wife cheated on him
>toms wife cheated on him
>picking up a girl in a bar for a one night stand
>falling in love with your murderer
>muscle weakness developing in an astronaut
>domestic abuse from a child’s point of view
>break up song
>getting piblically humiliated by the popular girls who trick you into thinking your going on a date with one of them only to fjnd out it was a joke
> divorce
>cheating wife gets forgiven

Yeah I guess it is break up-y but it’s not really like enema or dude ranch was. Way darker and more personal and serious. I’m pretty positive toms wife did cheat on him while on tour and that sort of influenced his portion of the album.

No Heart To Speak Of and Generational Divide are the only good tracks on the entire thing and one of them is literally 50 seconds.

>stop liking things that i don't like REEEEEE
Have sex

Enema of The State, Dude Ranch and Mark Tom and Travis Show (their "live" album)
First Date and Reckless Abandon are patrician cuts from TOYPAJ but the album is less interesting than the other golden age blink albums

blinkchads always win

Time to break up, give me one good reason, online songs, stay together for the kids, don't tell me it's over and what went wrong are also good, take off ain't as underrated as neighborhoods but it surely gets less love than it deserves. What went wrong always gets me right in the feels brah, tommy boy is lowkey one of the best composers on the acoustic guitar but fucker barely composes any acoustic songs

youtube.com/watch?v=xgtp9eL3w2c