Hey user

Hey user.

Wanna come to my house and listen to John Maus with me?

Attached: 1568489904257.jpg (1280x1399, 359K)

Other urls found in this thread:

milksopmusic.bandcamp.com/album/estranged
imdb.com/name/nm0220750/
rateyourmusic.com/collection/bratty/strm_a/Snail Mail/1
youtube.com/watch?v=iDU8YjmQYeo&t=59s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sure, that sounds like fun!

Attached: download (1).jpg (193x261, 11K)

Ready for another 200 replies, everyone? Fuck this stupid site.

no thank you
hey, you should clean out the litter box, it's getting a bit ripe in here
...oh you don't have a cat, my bad.

Blame RYM. The progenitors of discord tier horseshit

>quit hitting on me silly boys

No I want to throw you face first into a woodchipper

Attached: v26xtazcsym31.jpg (1080x915, 63K)

>No, user's coming to mine tonight, we're gonna listen to Alexisonfire! Rawr!!!

Attached: 1537264-bigthumbnail.jpg (450x384, 169K)

based
cringe

this site is dead

have sex ASAP

every board on Yea Forums is dead except for /pol/

Back to when I was a teenager, lusting for death I'd see you in those imageboards, your scrawny body laid out on some cheesy rug, in some slimy house in North Carolina, posing for some white neet with a thin mustache who told you he was an autist.

can't be an incel if you rape a bitch

Attached: 09-roll-safe.w700.h700.2x.jpg (1080x1080, 119K)

i honestly think shes the most beautiful person ever and has great taste id love to be her friend

you would still be an incel
no easy ways out my friend

I would not hesitate to fuck her and treat her gently.

Stop enabling this bitch you retards. At least post girls who make music.

Unfortunately Yea Forums is full of betas who don't realize that simping makes it harder for them to get laid. It's a sad cycle really

We are going to fuck.

I dont see how my life would continue to be intolerable if this happened, at least for a week

Attached: 1566913939594.jpg (1512x1512, 327K)

She's only interested in skinny long-haired white boys. Sorry bro.

Attached: Capture.png (1080x1238, 558K)

That's a man, baby.

Who the fuck even is this ugly bitch? I thought she was some boring indie singer FOTM waifu but apparently she's a nobody. Jesus you "men" are pathetic

she makes music

milksopmusic.bandcamp.com/album/estranged

Attached: bratty.jpg (300x300, 24K)

Obviously she must be if she posts here for attention

it's literally just some random prick with a rateyourmusic account

>Tags
>pop hypnagogic pop lo-fi minimal synth synthpop

Attached: 1563196080296.gif (320x367, 2.4M)

>the character in that film is implied to be an incel
>it's in my 10/10s on rym
uh

Attached: 8cc65.png (752x921, 1.43M)

There's no way she listens to John Maus

All the rym top patricians love this girl, remove thyself, swine

>Jean-Pierre Leaud
>5ft7

Attached: EDGUoAjWwAUGfh5.jpg (1024x1024, 122K)

Looks like Paul McCartney.

Attached: 1567389485582.png (303x450, 235K)

imdb.com/name/nm0220750/
bresson dude, it's some prior nobody. he's actually a great pick, his mannerisms and posture is kind of autistic and he comes off as believably timid.

ddddd

Yea Forums was always bad.

Attached: 1516716981410.jpg (600x600, 35K)

Based
Cringe

>all the rym top patricians
so some of the biggest losers on planet earth?

every actor in every bresson film comes off as autistic

you sound quite mad, incel boi

I was thinking Bill Berry

Attached: berry.jpg (202x250, 7K)

fair but uh especially so

absolute cope

Attached: daenerys-targaryen-meme-1556127294.thumb.png.1262da4cad647a3c8867f79b2a780461.png (157x157, 45K)

So, uhh, what is the point of this thread? It's not music discussion and it's not harmless horsing around either

bratty more like ratty lmao bitch is ugly

She should hang out with Lindsay and Claire

Attached: snailmail2.jpg (3808x2132, 486K)

She used to be friends with Marky the girl who Sam Hyde pedoraped, don't make fun of this please.

rateyourmusic.com/collection/bratty/strm_a/Snail Mail/1

OH NO NO NO NO

i knew getting depressed and not cutting my hair for a year would benefit me eventually

it is an easy out, that’s why they’re mad

The fact prostitution exists is undeniable proof there's no such thing as true incels, only hopeless romantics (and broke ass niggas)

holy cringeroni

haha

makes me happy that contrarianism keeps hipsters from actual good art, kek

Attached: pleb.png (1776x862, 212K)

not even Daniel Johnston managed to sound this bad

post your music

who are any of these people, fuck off with this thread dude

at least she makes music, everyone's a critic. grow up

She's based for this one though.

She's so fucking beautiful, who is she?

incel is a misnomer, they don’t want just sex, they want gfs

>CTL + F username
>"0 results"

phew, see you next thread

kennedi cotarelo

based ratings actually

I don't know, I think she's kind of cute, but maybe not too, weird looking for sure.

>Rawr!!!
that's all it took

Attached: 1560217115858.jpg (480x426, 41K)

lol

Attached: okc.png (1050x137, 57K)

Die

You've defended her in these threads before haven't you?

Not bad at all, definitely above average

why do you bitch so hard but stay here? do you not feel like a massive hypocrite?

i dont even like radiohead that much but anyone who does this is objectively just contrarian for the sake of being contrarian

Attached: Screenshot (1700).png (693x195, 59K)

she's done it with every female pop artist basically

>you would still be an incel
Don't be such an incredible tard.

Looks like me. Need contrarian music gf NOW

when did this gnarly "chick" become a meme? Is she the next in line of the abnormal looking girls who manage to get a following on Yea Forums, or is it just one guy memeing obsessively about "her?"

A challenger appears

Attached: 7656903.jpg (2400x3200, 1.54M)

mix of both

she hasnt been a meme in over a year
/r9k/ used to spam her a couple years ago but kennediposting died down a while ago

She was spammed to death on 8ch a few years ago by some pedo incel she rejected, then /r9k/ and Yea Forums here found her and stalked here since

didn't she give out her name on /pol/?

what the fuck i would have bet money on that being from some shitty 70s truffaut film

No idea, maybe but she's against /pol/ I think

i make music as well, retard

youtube.com/watch?v=iDU8YjmQYeo&t=59s

Yeah... its one thing if anonymous chanfags go after people who deserve it, but she's a good nice person who never did anything to anybody

boring thread

>she's a good nice person who never did anything to anybody
doesn't exist

>he defines incel as just having sex
the struggle comes from the lack of reciprocation. sex by force or for profit doesn't provide the meaningful connection incels are starved of
it's fucking wild that she has a following, I saw her in /rym/ and thought my infatuation was odd, given that she's not conventionally attractive

Someone please just nuke this fucking board. Would love to torture every single one of you.

yikes

Attached: A98C321E-5547-472A-8C7A-67CBBA07D47E.jpg (750x285, 98K)

>he defines incel as anything BUT having sex
it's literally in the world m8

What ever happened to the other girls that were posted on /rym/ a couple months ago

Hey that girl is from my city

i dont remember anymore

>she's not conventionally attractive
She isn't unconventionally attractive either.

I'll take "Something no woman would ever say" for $500, Alex.

>her most played song on last.fm is my favorite john maus song
wtf i love bratty now

there's a huge distinction between sex with someone who cares about you and just getting your dick wet.
do it to pic related

Attached: 1802126.jpg (301x300, 11K)

Based

why do femcels always end up drawing linda blair when they do self portraits

Attached: ECPe81LXoAE8a4R.jpg (518x461, 39K)

How is she considered a femcel when this whole board thirsts for her

I can tell you've been in these threads by your faggy way of typing. Not going to lie though, I used to have a crush on her a few years ago. Now I literally can't care about some kid who sits in her room all day and goes through music in a prententious archival way and equates finding purpose and doing something important with wasting her days listening to unknown albums and watching boring black and white foreign films. It's just pointless, it's dull, these people only seem nice because they're approachable. Nothing Kennedi ever fucking says is interesting or likeable, she's an annoying pretentious NEET who plays competitive art consumption with her circle of annoying pretentious friends who sit around all day and frame their life and frame the way they indulge in self-destructive escapist media because they thing that's cool. Don't buy into it, Kennedi is hardly even a person, she's a product of her niche environment she's injected herself into through searching for purpose as a teenager. Give it up. Same goes for Alexandra and all the other girls you fags fawn over.

haha

i agree, enough with brattyposting, It is time for us to start acting like in the old days...

looks like a fooking bloke desu m8

Fuck you

dunno...eventually she's gonna have to do something

based

Isn't she schizofrenic or some shit? All of these girls are painfully pathetic and subsisting off internet culture and attention. If you're in to that then go ahead, by why obsess over a girl when she can't even take care of herself? Have you seen where Rose is nowadays? You're chasing the type of girl who's likely to spend her whole life alone because she's incapable, insufferable, and or devotes her life to chasing some idea of what is "cool" she's been fed. Just grow up man. These people really aren't worth it. They're really not very smart or interesting.

>fav beatles album is revolver
based

Attached: 1547429285709.webm (1600x1600, 3M)

They're all poseurs, not because they're fake at what they partake in, but there entire existence is posing for an invisible camera that tells then "You are special and interesting".

That may be true for the autistic shut in types like bratty and girls like Alexandra who worship her, but applecat, oinopa, and daisiesfree all seem to have lives outside rym.

Those people may very well have functional lives and be good enough people but I'm skeptical people that buy into world-views involving the consumption of art being the most important thing the individual can be doing with their life. And of course, the more niche and experimental the art the more beautiful and important and fulfilling and whatever else is being proposed.

Dude.Calm down. I don't know anything about this internet drama. I'm not the guy you were responding to lol. I've only heard of bratty and was checking out what all the big deal was about her. I don't obsess over people. It just seemed like she struck a nerve with you and you were going off

I've watched people around me that are my age obsess and fawn over someone so dull it's annoying. All because she likes weird art ooooo.

No.

case in point

If anyone is over 20 here - kill yourself.

Get a job or kill yourself.

Attached: 9e3.jpg (2396x2396, 603K)

>waifunigger feels in the right of recommending suicide on a anime cringeboard

>implying anyone here is in the right

i knew someone like kennedi IRL and this is a pretty accurate summary of what is wrong with these people

they're not bad people per se, but once you start fixing your fucked up life you see how dull and shallow someone who just smokes all day and watches obscure art house is

you shouldn't put them on a pedestal. it's only going to fuck your mind up and make you hate yourself

These types of chicks have no idea who John Maus is

i’ve been good friends with bratty/kennedi for a number of years.

could you guys please stop making threads about her? she really doesn’t appreciate attention from creepy, sex starved losers who live for nothing but documenting the lives and actions of people they don’t even know. she finds it very upsetting and she just wants to move past it all.

like the one user said above, it’s not worth being obsessed with her (or anybody else for that matter). she’s just a regular person who likes underground art... you dudes really need to start pursuing women in the real world. this internet shit isn’t worth it.

Attached: E5805F27-5C73-4695-AAB6-5E8C11B1F125.jpg (500x667, 90K)

i believe this particular girl dated him

>i've been good friends with
no, internet acquaintances aren't your friends, loser

>user tries to guess the history of people’s relationships online or otherwise and fails

Attached: 0D4FB6A2-0673-4937-815E-FE7A265B45E9.jpg (645x773, 57K)

I'd like to add my other post, but a lot of Yea Forums types really aren't real people you can interface with, if that makes sense. A lot of people on this site are uniquely broken in some way, and trying to build friendships with people just as fucked up as you are is going to make you really, really fucking miserable.

They're just not fully formed people. For whatever reason, everything they do and say is clouded by this weird layer of half irony that probably stems from the reasons they spend all fucking day on the internet. I had multiple friends from Yea Forums in highschool, one of whom even tripped on this board for a while and in retrospect, having friends that shared my exact interests was cool they also made me profoundly miserable and lonely

>user tries to police this shit board and fails

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-08 at 11.09.10 PM.png (1974x1032, 2.17M)

>they spend all fucking day on the internet
joke's on you, i spend at least half of the day playing video games

broken person (as you describe it) here. i can’t stand people who mistake irony or post-irony as a personality. it should be considered its very own personality disorder, i’ve known so many people (especially on Yea Forums) who act like that, it’s fucking alienating and sickening.

you’ll do whatever you want at the end of the day, i’m just asking you to show some basic respect.

reddit the thread

>Grimes - 0.5/5
>Alice Glass - 0.5/5
>Beyoncé - 0.5/5
>Clairo - 0.5/5
>Kero Kero Bonito - 0.5/5
>Lana Del Rey - 0.5/5
>Mitski - 0.5/5
>Poppy - 0.5/5
>Snail Mail - 0.5/5
>Carly Rae Jepsen - 1/5
>CHVRCHES - 1/5
>Lorde - 1/5
>Sky Ferreira - 1/5
>Taylor Swift - 1/5
>Weyes Blood - 1/5
>Ichiko Aoba - 1/5

What did she mean by this?

she meant that all of that shit fuckin sucks

For the record this is bullshit, you just aren't using the right boards

>can't take care of herself
OP pic is from when she was 16 and agoraphobic according to her blog
>schizofrenic
She's autistic and perfect

Attached: 68D73428-05A5-4262-A9FE-D7A410B9712F.jpg (750x746, 463K)

she asked for it by becoming a public figure.

but all the kennedi stuff started because was spammed on chans by a pedo? i think then it spread here and r9k. she puts her full name everywhere tho and that's weird, prob wanted to push down chan results on google
i don't care about her but the incels in these threads are part of why i almost never visit Yea Forums anymore

kenn told me she hated you

>HURRR people liking obscure art are FAKING IT for attention and to have a purpose

nobody said there was any faking going on how bad must your reading comprehension be fuck off incel

Some people like music.

why is john maus literally giga chad

Attached: hty.png (655x414, 640K)

resembling a kooky college prof that is open about his weed usage isnt 'chad'

it started because she wanted it this way

If only the world worked like that, maybe then you'd have sex.

cope

charls is better

kenn told me she REALLY fucking hated you

someone kill this hellspawn mutt abomination before it spreads its genes

If you wouldn't spread your genes with Kennedi you're gay.

Attached: 2003EEC7-01C0-4E48-94C3-D27A7F0917F1.jpg (741x741, 205K)

Attached: 7D8E36E6-D438-4414-8D41-017A07F079DC.gif (403x360, 112K)

she literally looks like she has leukaemia

kike slut

pale skinny girls are hot

>some kid who sits in her room all day and goes through music in a prententious archival way and equates finding purpose and doing something important with wasting her days listening to unknown albums and watching boring black and white foreign films
perfect for me tb h

FEMININE BENIS/10

holy shit i always wondered why i despised these kind of people but never was able to put it in words. this describes it perfectly, good post

Same. I'm going to kill myself before I turn 30 anyhow.

what does she think about based Kate bush and Sheena Ringo?

she is a mouthbreathing, pale, weak piece of shit that proves once again that the empowerment of women was a mistake

Yeah but how much of this is a projection? Doesn't seem very mature - oh well, look where we're posting. Home of faproulette and wasting your life away.

Hiding behind irony and sarcasm only goes so far.

shut up you white night, i and i guess many others use this website mostly to kill time between classes or breaks. i don't sit here all day and shitpost or archive what movies I watched and what albums I've listened to. this dumb bitch should complain less about having jo friends and actually step outside for once and make some

Imagine being this triggered over some random girl you don't even know