He'll be dead within a week

He'll be dead within a week

Attached: file.png (750x563, 826K)

I can't wait. Snitches get stitches

Cope.

When will you fags learn he just keeps winning?

Attached: scuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmgaaaaaannnnnnnngggg.png (1166x730, 1.34M)

He’s being sent to a maximum security prison then they’re shipping him to Indonesia. Niggers aren’t organized enough to put a hit out on him with so many preventive measures in place. You’re retarded

imagine him in witness protection
they ship him off to be a potato farmer in bumfuck Idaho
nobody recognizes him, but think his tats are funny, they publish pics in Potato Quarterly Magazine
that's how they'll find him

Most of the people in the Gummo video are gonna go to jail. As much as I hate him I feel bad for those youngins who just wanted a minute in the spotlight.

Nah he will be fine everyone always says this shit but this man cant be touched without serious consequences

So will Cardi B's career hopefully

how you gonna put a nigga with rainbow hair and 69 tattood on his face into witness protection

Good

Is he the Epstein of modern hip hop?

Hes even bigger now than when he went probably gonna go on tour in Europe to make some cash

Inuit tribe in Alaska

>serious consequences
Who's gonna protect him? The tens of people he snitched on? The U.S. Marshalls department? He'll be full of stab wounds within our lifetime.

someone in the last thread gave me the idea to sample this for a song
- what should I title is for maximum clickbait?

Why would they put stitches on a dead person?

>gets put into an inuit tribe closed off from the outside world
>they find out he can't hunt, fish or scout
>gets put on an ice floe into the deep ocean by the tribe
He's done.

Capping this just in case

>fishing
>hard
Pick one

Doubt it. The whole gang's going to jail and 6ix9ine is going to be in witness protection after serving his reduced sentence, possibly in some modified version wherein he doesn't actually go into hiding and instead gets taxpayer funded bodyguards and is banned from social media use/appearances outside of government ok'd events - something that would make more sense than even attempting to remove all of those tattoos. The feds could even let him keep making music and then take all the profits. Trey Nine fucked up by playing a stupid game with a clown. Now they're getting their stupid prize.

>fishing in a cold, arctic wasteland without bait and tackle shops
You got me there, sounds easy. Any bitch boi from Brooklyn could do it.

>sharpen stick
>look in river
>throw stick
With enough practice anyone can do it

>banned from social media
Maybe it won't take any hired gun to do the job, he'll kill himself from lack of attention.

>practice that stick throwin yuh
>niggas out here wildin yuh
>nigga missed too many times yuh
>igloo niggas mad cause I'm shit yuh
>feed me to the polar bears, that's an offering (yuh)

i honestly dont think he will be able to keep himself away from social media

#prayfortekashi

I'm a little concerned about him knowing how gangs work.
I don't even like him either.

>tfw no inuit gf

Attached: 7c9.png (790x773, 83K)

He wasn't even initiated, Nine Trey saw a cash cow and wanted to bankroll his show money. His crimes are nothing but petty robberies and assaults. Now he's snitching on everybody, no matter what deal he takes he'll be a bitch for the rest of his life.
Tell me about it.

Attached: 1521952399289.jpg (396x691, 62K)

He doesn't know what "ponder" means. He's not the brightest spoon in the toolbox.

>tfw no antiwarhol bf

You fail to realize that Tekashi is a government agent and always has been. He went deep cover into the rap game so he could bring it all down. He will live a good long life while all your favorite """"""artists"""""" get locked up.

Yeah idunno if never being able to rap again is a win

What's more concerning is the gang he was running with not knowing how gangs work. Those dumb nogs didn't even initiate him and let him run around doing all that stupid shit he did last year while screaming the gang's name and recording everything. Initiations and vetting are the first order of business for entry into almost every organization be they frats, sports teams, government, etc. Even fucking McDonalds doesn't just put Joe Schmo on the grill on day one and let him know the inner workings of the management structure.

>antiwarhol
Wait what?

Attached: 1504708603344.jpg (569x506, 44K)

Trust me, the Inuit does not give a single fuck if you can hunt or not, that culture was more or less murdered and died off last century. They don't live in igloos or fight for survival anymore

He's native american

He'll be putting out new tracks from whatever tropical island he'll hide out on.

lmao cringey white subburban Yea Forumstants, talking like this lmao

What's that got to do with Andy Warhol?

Attached: 1564350290274.png (990x1200, 922K)

HIDE ZILLA THREADS
DON'T REPLY TO ZILLA THREADS