So Yea Forums have you taken the Bedroom Punk/Incelcore pill yet?

So Yea Forums have you taken the Bedroom Punk/Incelcore pill yet?
Negative XP is fucking amazing, Salty Fantano is a queer
Some of NXP's best work for those uninitiated:
youtube.com/watch?v=TSKizLRFbTo
youtube.com/watch?v=md_JQJO_wqY
youtube.com/watch?v=LqzATrF7jA4
youtube.com/watch?v=qzqNHWACuIo

Attached: You shouldn't be allowed to listen to music if you watch the needle drop.png (743x676, 121K)

stop making these threads FAGGOTS

Hi Anthony

pre-fader he would've had this guy on his podcast to talk about how SJWs hate white men or whatever. he's a transparent fucking grifter.

>Bedroom Punk
What the fuck does this mean?

it's fucking awful, lyrically meritless and musically worse. It's OK to find solace in your loneliness through music, but please do everyone else a favor by doing so through more tasteful options such as NMH or Weezer.

Unbased

He's live right now, hi Negative XP!

>i'd bang her if I could
two verses later
>only pedophiles are interested

Yeah. A bandcamp/soundcloud called mk ultra support group released a, probably unauthorized, compilation of this stuff if you weren't aware. It's not just NxP. This will probably become a thing.

My own personal description of NXP, just a loser guy in his bedroom making lo-fi punk music.

that tweet it about this song? it's kinda funny and mostly seems harmless

I hope so, flog it into the ground til everyone gets bored

Where do you fags come out with this shit? Anthony was always left center just because he dabbled in some ""right"" memes before faggots started taking the shit seriously and killing people doesn't change the fact or make him a grifter for distancing himself

>Bedroom Punk
No such thing

Fantano is gay, he claims to be an underground expert and then shits on an underground artist cuz incel.

ok fuck retardano but its literally just csh but shittier in every conception

It's genuinely cringey music and I can guarantee once this meme dies down this week you won't care and years from now when this memory randomly pops up in your head you're going to cringe at how lame it all was.

I listened to him before the Fantano shit, I like his music.

you sound like an SJW

what's the different between this and that fashwave shit
just the most passe parts of old trends with a new edgy image

like i thought vaporwave and the wavves/bedroom indie sound was for basic bitches and art hoes and shit why is it cool now?

this is how i feel about the fact that i used to listen to folk punk

Enjoy your cringe music bros I know I'll be right

as much as i think nxp is cringe and being an incel is cringe it's so hard to defend the other side when they think shit like this is made specifically to piss them off instead of just be funny

Have sex

Fashwave and vaporwave IS gay, NXP is neither of those genres, as well as the fact that he isn't politically focused, he just makes music about "tfw no gf :(" that occasionally dips into political territory.

NXP reminds me of early Butthole Surfers tbqh

so you think i shouldn't listen to something that makes me laugh at this moment because years down the line i may or may not remember this particular meme and find it so distasteful that it's going to make me uncomfortable? is that how you live your life?

I thought he had a gf tho?

With age you learn what is and isn't worth pursuing. This isn't it but if it makes you happy now go for it just know you will change and leave this cancer behind you.

>imagine being so disconnected from reality that you think arthoes are influenced by the fucking scott pilgrim movie

Go listen to King Gizz and leave the real rock to us

This is the closest to punk anyone has gotten in about 2 decades, so I respect him for that.
Only problem is that his music sucks, but oh well

.t 17 year old Fantano drone

all these years i thought i was pursuing an education and a career and it turns out i've actually been pursuing a youtube meme. i will change immediately. thanks for the advice.

okay tranny

im saying basic bitch indie is as gay as vaporwave and nxp is exactly that

again, its passe parts of old trends with a new edgy image

Go listen to CSH

This isn't for you

but it's the same thing

This isn’t “punk” at all, rehashing basic 3 chord rock 50 years late isn’t “cool” or “counterculture”, you’d have to be retarded to claim any of this is “the first real punk in forever” etc. the incel lyrics aren’t new either, none of you underage virgins ever heard of Descendents apparently, except Milo is a a lot more entertaining to listen to than Negative IQ. Iketoma Hits is formally a far superior album to this one and anyone that disagrees is probably just a homo that doesn’t want to give it a listen cause they’re chicks

fuck off cuck

I bet you listen to mitski

>thinks banging and respecting someone is the same thing

Wise choice user

Not him but unironically have sex.

idolizing punk is cringe as fuck
shit isnt even relevant to any one who exists right now
like isnt it some 70s shit?

dont listen to the other guy, but also stop being such a faggot

Just listened to NXP for the first time. Are you guys all 15-17 years old? Jeez.

Holy sh*t, Fantano is... based?

Attached: file.png (622x621, 71K)

Descendents didn't make songs about millenial/zoomer problems. They were a better band but that doesn't deminish the appeal of NXP.

nah hes admitting to being a pedophile

i'm 30 years old and it's literally the most based music i've heard in recent years

I feel like I'm skating to pop punk again while chugging dew.

I wouldn't doubt it.

you're 30?
fucking. awesome.

I'm really sorry for you, man. I'd like to find some kind words, but this looks really hopeless. Have a good one.

>imagine being so disconnected from reality that you think the title is unironic

get over yourself dude

What’s the fuckin irony in it lol it’s just dumb

Punk made in a bedroom

It's dumb but he knows it's dumb so it's not dumb. That's how irony works. It doesn't have to be a layered satire.

Fantano is an Alt-Right poltard so no wonder he is such racist faggot

Seething.

you really pulled the irony card on that one didn’t you?

*former alt-right poltard

>yikes
>DING DING DING

God I knew antnee was a faggot but holy hell

Attached: B2D482B8-E1AD-4384-8D95-D7CBCDA2B909.jpg (1920x2560, 612K)

you really pulled the irony card on that one didn’t you?

God I knew antnee was a faggot but YIKES

yes

Attached: nxp.jpg (1200x663, 93K)

He dropped the right memes in order to spew buzzwords at people he doesn't like. He came to the realization that you can reduce people and ideologies to bite-sized, unfavorable terms and he's taking full advantage of it.

Yeah he was always left-center. Doesn't mean he was always this retarded. He's very much a product of the shift in zeitgeist.

Wow you’re so mature, and above it all. How do you do it?

>liking nmh seriously
Faggot

I had sex

Attached: 1566655598063.jpg (917x1024, 70K)

Wtf me too, but i can’t btfo people who like music with nuances I don’t agree with as hard as you :(( guess my peepee small :(((

lol fuckin rekt.

>nuances
O I am laffin

Here we have a Yea Forums poster in his natural habitat, desperately looking for an excuse to bring up Neutral Milk Hotel.