Is it cringe to say that i really like this album?

Is it cringe to say that i really like this album?

Attached: Keane.jpg (600x600, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EH9meoWmAOM
youtube.com/watch?v=f-cyxWKzxVQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Tyjxnb8hVp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Keep thinking in memes you brainless retarded faggot

?

No. It's "cringe" to ask a bunch of anonymous strangers on an imageboard to validate your taste in music.
Bedshaped is an awesome song. Stop being such an insecure pussy.

Oh, i get that, but my group of friends told me that it was grandma music.

>Is it cringe
Grow a fucking brain and develop your own thoughts. You can't even ask a question without using internet lingo, it's the saddest shit to see.
You're an independent organism. Think for yourself.

Don't be so injured by their opinion of your taste. If it's a problem for them, then let them distance themselves from you. But it's probably not a problem for them, so just own it and grow a thick skin.

Bedshaped was class. The lead singer got himself sorted out after going off the rails too, they're back together I think.

Ok my question was kinda dumb, i just wanted to know the opinion of some anons on Yea Forums. I never see this album posted here.

>I never see this album posted here.
your first mistake was thinking Yea Forums as a board is reflective of any independent musical taste or faculty.
threads (like yours), trying to discuss music that isn't either current, or a timeless classic, are going to be less talked about. not that there aren't individual anons out there who like them, sure, but there's fewer of them, so these threads get slid faster.
the music that gets talked about the most, and which works its way into the board's collective psyche, is stuff that far more people are exposed to and aware about. that's why Yea Forumscore comprises of music reviewed by fantano, releases rated highly on rym, a few old goldies, and a mere handful of idiosyncratic artifacts of a time when independent thought actually thrived on Yea Forums.
now it's just one big ouija board.

Love that album to death, along with under the iron sea

Is Keane a meme? Lol I downloaded this when it came out for my mum and she played it to death in the car. It's better than Coldplay at any rate and they covered You've Got To Help Yourself which should appeal to the youtube algorithm shillers here

Based, fuck port

>all this over a 16 year old bong mumrock album

>now it's just one big ouija board.
Was it better before, or Yea Forums has always been like this?

i think he was referring to "cringe", like op was asking "is this cringe or based"
honestly with every conversation here just being ironic memeing i cant blame his anger towards it

my analysis of the culture of this board would remain the same, even if you switched OP's choice of music out for ATB - Movin' Melodies, or Gareth Gates - Go Your Own Way (sorry I was really reaching for an irrelevant album there).

desu it might have just always been shit. I can't remember how many years ago I first visited Yea Forums, but my first post was to ask for recs and all I got was people calling me a faggot and telling me to lurk more.

It was better before politic nerds and 16 year olds who filter everything through smug memes took over. So before 2015 it was ok. Merely ok though.
This board showed me last.fm and I appreciate that but other than that I just find music I like through cool looking covers posted here. No one wants to discuss anything.

>16 year olds who filter everything through smug memes took over
are you telling me you don't care what incel onions coomers listen to?

>tfw keep listening to Coldplay - X&Y at work

youtube.com/watch?v=EH9meoWmAOM
youtube.com/watch?v=f-cyxWKzxVQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Tyjxnb8hVp4

Based. I really like that album

>even wanting to find out
>put a soi wojack here because I don't have one saved
Cringe

Been here since 2012. It's always been this shitty. Good way to have a laugh on the toilet though.

Not as shitty as it is now, not by a long shot.

Somewhere Only We Know is a great pop song.

It's a steep gradient downwards.