Why do rym trannies hate us so much ?

why do rym trannies hate us so much ?

Attached: 112539FD-9EB9-4822-967E-097A3CCCE887.jpg (640x682, 234K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rateyourmusic.com/artist/exit-sense
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Make non boring charts so you will have the love of tranny then

Better question: Why is every glitch/IDM/deconstructed club producer now a tranny or nonbinary retard?
It all started with arca

They are deconstructing their gender and genitals to go along with their faux deep random noise collages, cutting your dick off is the new fluxus

I don't think they hate you, but Yea Forums taste in general is so boring

free clout for their shitty music

Also croatian amor sucks ass

They hate us cause they ain't us

Lovecrypt has IDM thats pure of spirit and without degeneracy

not defending rymjobs but we're a pretty hateable bunch
it's not a coincidence that the worst person on planet earth—Brandon—chose this place of all the internet music fora available

Recommend me some works from that label then, Im in a new music discovering phase

Brandon is just a fat normie, what is your beef with him

This. Montie was way worse than him too

she's right though. Yea Forumscore is invariably lame shit.

ur just jealous a fag like him almost pulled lauren mayberry

See It's not even good material either. I haven't heard a single tranny use samples in any way that is complementary or necessary to the music. Plus the worst offenders are the ones who make or say they like gabber and breakbeat hardcore, but don't know jack about either genre if you try to talk about it with them. There's no sincerity to it beyond just liking the aesthetic and novelty of obscurity.

Yeah I just listened to pic related's music, I liked the artworks but the music was yet another steely soulless shitty attempt at creativity

Attached: retard.png (622x280, 12K)

Thoughts on this person's music?

rateyourmusic.com/artist/exit-sense

Anti-Logos

What do you mean

total shit

holy based

So is there anything you'd consider a must listen of this genre? I like collage/noise sound art a lot but all I heard here so far is just shitty pop samples over experimental clips (omg so deep) and a bunch of muh poor tranny muh poor negro/mexican fuck wypipo shit.

rabit’s early stuff
yves tumor
early arca